Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Edna V.
Edna V.
Brownsville, TX

Love this setting soray my make up ladt all day and i love hos it sorsnt smuge if i sweat. Also so easy to apply when in a hurry
Looai H.
Looai H.

The best thing ever I love it I used it before and after the makeup and it work great the makeup stay all day amazing product 👌
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville , VA

Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
Miami, Fl

I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ

I'm not really sure this extends my make up. I don't know it does much to set the makeup either. I think it's a waste of money.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY

You can use this product before and after your makeup. It sets your makeup for the whole day. Really in love with these product
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kinder, LA

Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
Zanaba H.
Zanaba H.
pompano beach, FL

Really good product for oily and dry skin combo. I recommend after using a hydrating toner. A must have for your makeup routine
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Borden, IN

I used this today with my basic makeup look, and I unfortunately got rained on. So my hair was a mess, but my makeup stayed on!
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.