BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Where has this been all my life? I've heard about this from so many people and just never tried it myself until recently and I majorly regret not trying it sooner! I'll use this with eyeshadows to get more pigment, I'll spray it on my face before my setting spray, or I'll just use it as a refresher throughout the day. Plus it's got a wonderful smell! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!
Madi D.
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
I've repurchased this so many times it's ridiculous. This is hands down the best multi use priming/setting spray known to man. It makes my makeup look flawless and if I want more color payoff in my eyeshadows I can spray a little bit of this on my brush and BAM my shimmery shades look metallic. This is definitely a staple in my collection and will be repurchasing it till the day I die.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is always mentioned for a reason. Great setting spray.
I will continue to repurchase this forever.
Wonderful for foiling eyeshadows.
A few spritzes after work & blended with a Beauty blender makes foundation look fresh again.
If you powder to heavily or have to bake a few sprays of this little miracle worker & your makeup looks great again.
I wish they sold this in a bigger bottle.
taylor k.
taylor k.
Sewell, NJ
Now i usually am very picky when it comes to this type of product i feel it can ethier make or break my face. As most know obviously mac cosmetics always live up to the hype of their products. I really liked this one because it was very lightweight on my face for a finishing product also didnt clump my makeup up or make it looke patchy. Overall a very wholesome product its worth it
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
This is a staple in my collection. I don't use it to set my face as I use UD All Nighter, but I do use it prior to primer and for wetting my brushes. I love how the nozzle has a turn lock so it's great for travel. I really wanted the Fruity Juicy collection Fix+ but couldn't get my hands on it and it was never brought back which is a huge bummer. This is forever a repurchase though!
Jully H.
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
One of my makeup must haves! My makeup is not complete without setting with this spray. It sets your makeup while adding a nice natural glow to you and hydrates your skin. I honestly would not know what to do without this product. I have been using this for years and I haven't found anything better.
jordan k.
jordan k.
This is absolutely 100% without a doubt my favorite thing from Mac. It's a primer and a setting spray in one. It is a little expensive so if you're not willing to pay $25 for the full size, they do sell a travel size for around $12 as well. I have very oily skin and it works amazing. I have flawless results every time I use this product. I would recommend this to every makeup lover.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Lindenwold , NJ
This is my holy grail mist! I've never found such a versatile makeup spray before. If my makeup ever looks powdery I spritz this over it and it INSTANTLY takes away the powdery or cakey look. I use this to moisten my brushes to dip into my shadows, this is particularly awesome for wetting foiled shadows! The smell is soooo nice and fresh I go through this so often! Highly recommend!!!
Sweet N.
Sweet N.
My favorite makeup mist. I like to use this once I have done my makeup to take out the excess powder and get a healthy glow. Sometimes I also like to spray after my skin care and befriend my makeup to hydrogen my skin. You can also pick your eyeshadow on your brush, spray this fix plus on the brush and then apply the eyeshadows to get maximum pigmentation. Highlight recommend.
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
I have repurchased this item more times than I can count. This is a staple in my makeup collection that i use on a daily basis. After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin. On days that I do not wear makeup i spritz my face in the morning and night after my skincare routine. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is beautiful and not over powering and the product lasts 3-4 months for me when using it daily. I would highly recommend to have this product of hand for many things. Spraying eyeshadow brushes to apply baked shadows to increase pigmentation. This product is an amazing mixing medium for applying many products.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.