BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ramy B.
Ramy B.
Buena Park, CA
My most favorite setting spray in the whole world! The Fix+ does wonders to the face, that I cannot find in any other sprays. It melts all the powders onto your face and gives you such a flawless finish. I cannot find that in any other spray, not even the Urban Decay one. Although this does not make your makeup last longer, it is still used by a lot of people due to the fact that it is very versatile and because it really does wonders. I will never go a day without this.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
Honestly I thought this was just going to be water in a bottle but I caved in a bought it after hearing so many beauty gurus talking about it. I bought the travel sized bottle ($12) and I am in love with it!! The scent is so clean and refreshing. I mainly use this after I'm done doing my makeup to make it all look seamless. I am definitely going to purchase the full sized version of this once I run out. Love it so much!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Draper, UT
If you don't have this where have you been? It is life changing. It has so many uses, but my favorite use it for setting my makeup with it. It leaves a dewy finish but it's not too much, but it also binds all my makeup together and makes everything look more like my skin. My makeup looks so much more natural. To be honest I don't know if it makes it last longer but it makes it look a lot better. You need it!!!
Erica P.
Erica P.
At first I was skeptical of all the rave reviews but once I finally tried it for myself, I instantly fell in love! I cannot live without this product! It can be used in a variety of ways. I spray my makeup brushes with it before applying eyeshadow or highlighter to intensify the pigment. I also spray it all over my face after my makeup is complete to seamlessly blend everything together and gives a healthy GLOW!
Riley P.
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Im not even kidding this is a gift sent down from heaven. I absolutely love this product. Pretty much every beauty youtube uses this setting spray/primer when doing their makeup which is actually what inspired me to start using it. It sets your face so well and makes your foundation look unstoppable throughout the day. I will definitely be using this product till the day I stop wearing makeup. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
yvette k.
yvette k.
Fife, Wa
Makes my skin feel so good and rejuvenated! This product doesn't make your skin oily by the end of the night which is a pro to me because it gets hard find product like that now. It's good for a combination of skin, I feel because there are times where I do have oily skin or dry skin and I just apply this before I do my makeup and after...then BAM! (it works like magic) it has my skin looking real gooooood!
Ana L.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I used this for years. MAC was my go to for everything. At the the time I never really paid to much attention to what it looked like on my skin I just knew that it worked for me. I'm kind of on the fence about recommending MAC at all. I have some of their products from before but I haven't purchased anything recently. The product it's self is great but because of their customer service I no longer shop there.
Bree F.
Bree F.
One of my go to products always!! I haven't found anything nearly as great as this product! A little goes along way. Smells amazing. After using a toner, I use this product and my skin is ready to be prepped for the day. Sometimes I spray it on my beauty blender while applying my liquid foundation. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Anna H.
Anna H.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Not as in love with this as so many people are but I do find it useful for some things. I use it mostly to foil my pigments or eyeshadow and for this purpose, it's amazing. It makes them very pigmented and shiny and last forever without creasing. As a setting spray or primer, however, I haven't found any staying power on my oily skin. Glad I only bought the travel size since I don't use it very often.
Jasdip K.
Jasdip K.
Easton, PA
This is my holy grail spray!!! It's so useful for everything and anything. You can use this for a base, refresher, and to make your makeup last all day. It honestly makes your makeup look so flawless as well. Usually after I'm done with my makeup I'll spray this and pat in everything with a beauty blender. Try this out! You won't regret it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.