Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
This product is very good. Why? You can use it as a primer, for setting eyeshadows, as a fixer and a makeup refresher. It's a must is my makeup kit. I use this product two or three times minimum each day and I have mine since may 16 and it's still half full. I also have the traveller size bottles and I always have it in my purse. Perfect for going out. Highly recommended.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
June 26, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I bought this on a whim just to try it for I wanna say 24$? I could be wrong. I love how refreshing it is! I use it as a setting spray as well as on my brushes to help the product be a little more pigmented! I've noticed that this really helps my highlight to pop and whenever I accent my eyes with a color or two, it also stands out! I don't have a lot of experience with very many primers, but this is one of my favorites, and I will definitely keep this in my makeup train!
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
this primer is very perfect for the skin, and is so the best product for the face. Really in love of this produc. is very in dispensan for the makeup artist and the makeup lover.
Prepare the face before makeup.
Super recommended product
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Kinda pricey but definitely work for me wonderful spf protection as well as wonderful finishing mist pro is it leaves your skin naturally smooth looking giving your makeup a even finish I definitely recommend this to anyone and all of my friends it give your makeup a natural skin effect THANKS M.A.C
Katy E.
Katy E.
Absolute makeup staple. It can be used as a primer, finishing spray, to wet your brushes, and even as a basic hydrating mist. The formula is amazing, the only thing I don't love is the bottle. The packaging is sleek but the nozzle disperses the product too harshly and can kind of hit you in the face, and once you get down to the last few remnants of product the nozzle will squirt out harsh droplets. Total makeup necessity, just not perfect packaging.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Memphis, TN
This product can be used in so many ways, if you love makeup you need this product. It is perfect for intensifying eyeshadows or spraying on your face to take away the powdery look. It can also be sprayed on your beauty blender or foundation brush to sheer out any foundation that may be too thick. Highly recommend this product.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best spray I've ever used. I use it for absolutely everything! Considering I have dry skin it makes my skin hydrated before putting on my foundation and gives me makeup less of a matte look. It helps make glittery eyeshadow more pigmented and then is the perfect setting spray to make your makeup last all night. This is a must have for everyone who loves makeup!
Selah H.
Selah H.
I always wanted to try this product and I'm so glad I did! If your foundation looks powdery or cakey spray this and it will make your foundation look like your skin. If your shimmery eyeshadows are not as metallic as you want you can spray your brush and it will apply so much better. It also works as a primer & can be used on all skin types. I think that it does make my makeup last longer and I don't really notice a strong scent. I highly recommend!
Martina L.
Martina L.
Don't know what I would do without this product! Makes my skin look so fresh and it makes my powders just melt into my skin. I do end up having to set my laugh line and my eyelids just a little bit once I spray it so it doesn't crease but that happens with every spray. Overall I am in love with this product and have already repurchased so many times!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
I love mac fix plus a lot more than I thought I was. I thought it was all a gimick but quickly found that I was using it everyday in my makeup routine. It can be used for so many different things! Priming, setting, and even intensifying shadows. This really does melt all your make up together and takes the powder look away and leaves your skin looking like skin. If you've ever wondered about this product, try it, you wont be disappointed.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.