BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
taylor m.
Great for prepping or setting...quick drying..no stickiness....I also use it on my brushes with my metallic eyeshadows to make then more pigmented...so many uses! Great product!
Cindy G.
Seaside, CA
You need this in your life, no really, you do.

If you are a makeup fanatic like myself, this will really make a difference in how your makeup sets.

I tend get really dry in the winter/ summer and absolutely hate having "cakey" makeup. I have tried other setting sprays and this one is in my top 3. The mist is so fine and delicate that it will not disrupt your makeup.

After setting my foundation my skin tends to look dry, and the texture becomes very noticeable.

Once I am finished, I apply this ALL over my face and give it a few minutes. Not only does it feel super refreshing on the skin. it just really sets into your makeup making it look fresh, and takes away the powder finish, making your makeup look like real skin.
Andrea B.
Sacramento,CA
I love this because it melts all the powders in your face.I would say this is good for dry and combination skin not oily.It is very long lasting it holds everything in place.
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
 An absolute staple in any make up fanatics kit. This hydrating spray not only keeps the skin voice to rise and infused but also sets make up and place without becoming oily, or messing up your make up. Every now and then Mac cosmetics will  introduce a coconut scented version of this hydrating set spray, and of course it always sells out. MAC is simply an iconic brand with iconic products and fix plus is no exception. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin hydrated, set their make up with a lightweight product, or simply want their skin refreshed from time to time.  I have never run out of this product in the entire time that I have used it that's how often I purchase it highly recommend it
Blake F.
Smyrna
Love this stuff! I mainly use it for setting spray and it’s wonderful. Although I love this one, I can’t say that I see a major difference in this one and other cheaper ones.
Morgan L.
Ride or die product here. I think a lot of people get scared to use or purchase this product because of the cost. But do not get discouraged yet, you can use this product so many ways to make it worth the money.
You can spray this product on your beauty blender instead of dampening it with water. I prefer this way much more because I always seem to get the beauty blender too wet.

You can use this after your get all your powders on your face to get them to all set in together. You won't believe how instantly your face will look after spraying on this product.

You can use the product before you apply your make up as a prime. As well as after your whole face is done to set everything in.

You can spray this product on your eye brush before putting any eyeshadow on the brush to give even more pigmentation. And to achieve the super eye shimmer look this is what you need to do!!

This is one of my ride or die products!
Jami T.
Macomb, MI
If I could give this ten stars, I would. This is literally the best setting spray ever. It has so many uses, it works as a primer and hides pores. When you finish applying your powder products, you spray your face & it melts everything together and takes away the powdery or cakey look, making your make up look more like your skin. You can spritz your brush with this before applying eyeshadow, or beauty blender before foundation and it'll last longer and be much more pigmented. And it can also be used as a setting spray to make your make up last all day. It's only like twenty some dollars and you get a lot of product for that. The packaging is clear, matte and sleek. It sprays nice. I highly recommend this product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Kika B.
Riverside, CA
If my makeup ever looks cake I just spray this and it gives it a natural look. Not to mention that I can use it before my foundation and after. It also has a great scent.
Brianna S.
Antioch, TN
My first Mac product and I am IMPRESSED. I looked up the uses for this product and I was not let down (for $24 plus tax I better not be!) I start by using it as a primer and that seems to do the trick because since the first use my skin has been so plump with moisture and smooth. My makeup just looks better when I use this under it. It looks smoother. I also use it to give pigments an extra va va voom. I love a highlight that blinds but with a tight budget I'm left with few choices and this makes up for it! I apply a spray onto my brushes and I am shook! It gives a highlight so blinding that people will need sunglasses to look at me! Even shimmery shadows show up amazing and matte shades as well. I also apply a spritz once my makeup is finished, but this is not a setting spray. It makes my makeup look flawless and helps it last. I will absolutely repurchase this when I run out!
Andrea M.
I love this setting spray so much, it keeps my make up in place and gives my face a soft glow, not to mention it smells really nice, I have yet to get another bottle. 10/10 would reccomend
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.