Add a Photo

Photos (371)
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI

All I have to say I could keep spraying and sparaying it is one of my favorite love it I mean love it and I would love to do a review on it on YouTube
Rita V.
Rita V.

My favorite! It isn't a setting spray though. I use it before makeup! Although not a setting spray it can help after makeup so it won't look so cakey.
Monica J.
Monica J.
Brampton , Ontario

I like I thought it was to make for makeup stay on but it's actually a dewy finish spray. Works good for pigments to stick on lid. NOT A SETTING SPRAY
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.

LOVE IT, I used this product before and after I apply my make up.. This is totally a must have I have not found any other product as good as this one.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

I can not live with out this! Its a must have! Spray it on after im done with my make up! Seriously i recommend!!! You have to buy this ! I love it !
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Franklin Park, IL

I love this spray it's my absolute favorite and I swear by it. I use this to set my make up and to prime. This gives a very dewy and flawless finish.
Sarai R.
Sarai R.
Pomona, CA

Very light weight. Easy to apply. I love the finish results. Has long lasting wear. It's a good primer that doesn't feel to caky. Overall is amazing.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Greer, SC

After hearing everyone rave about this product I must say that it has lived up to the expectations! I love using this for foiled or shimmer eyeshadow
Yalitza L.
Yalitza L.
Carolina

ME ENCANTAAA>!!! No lo cambio por nada de verdad que entre el costo y la cantidad de producto vale la pena y mas cuando la calidad del mismo es 1000.
Shelley H.
Shelley H.
Everson, WA

Not that I would ever buy again. Doesn't come out in a nice breeze and is kind of messy. I enjoy more honey hi Angie this is not one of my favourites
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.