BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Damaris C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is not a setting spray and should not be used as one. I use this to prep my skin before foundation, before and after applying powder, and to re dampen my beauty blender while applying my makeup. This spray prevents the cakey face and keeps my makeup smooth.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
Mac is absolutely my number one favorite make up brand ever and you will never ever ever go wrong with the fix place it works so good to set your make up also to blend out your foundation with your beauty blender love this brand
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
I hoard this stuff because nothing else keeps the ashy look off of my makeup without also burning my eyes or making my makeup drip. It isn't a actual setting spray so you will need like a urban decay all nighter afterwards
Tracy W.
Roanoke
Love this stuff it is a great primer and just makes your skin feel great, I have combination skin so it should be good for both it's does hide pores just fine. I would recommend it to try it out to see if it works for them.
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Decreases pores, not greasy, works great with my moisturizer/sunscreen, overall amazing product. Doesn't take much to get the job done and it's not heavy. Definitely my fav, plus you can turn in the container when your done for a discount on your next purchase .
Meagan T.
Best setting spray on the face of the Earth!! I use it to wet my brush for highlight/metallic shadows, to prime, to set, to press powders into my skin... it's amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend this product. It's phenomenal.
Tricia C.
MAGICAL. Love the smell, love the finish, love it as a primer and setting spray. I layer a lot of powders because I'm sooooo oily and finishing with fix+ really helps melt everything together by taking down the powderiness!
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
You're not a true MUA if you don't have this in your kit. Works for a majority of skin types and helps bring out that extra dewyness after. I love to wet my brush with this before apply a sparkly shadow for a better effect!
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Ive heard great things about this setting spray , i my self havent tried it out but im really looking foward on getting it , ❤. But im not sure if its good to set makeup or just to prime ?
juanika l.
Bronx, NY
I love MAC prep + primer because it makes my makeup look flawless when applied. This product is good for all types of skin and it gives your face a natural/ shimmer look. I also like to apply it  before a start my makeup.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.