Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Toronto

Holy grail product!! I'm never without a bottle. I don't use as a primer but as a setting spray and to foil shadows this product is a god send!
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This is a great spread that really sets your makeup on your skin. I don't know if I would repurchase since I think my Loreal one is comparable.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

Holy grail setting spray. This holds my makeup do nicely and awesome for wetting eye shadows, great for when I applied too many powder products
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
baltimore, md

Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Anna C.
Anna C.

I love this stuff! It's lightweight, refreshing and smells good! Keeps me feeling fresh and dries quickly for those mornings you're in a hurry!
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH

I'm using the MAC setting spray right now, and oh my gosh it works so well. My whole family uses this brand of setting spray and they love it.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Lincoln

Use a couple of sprays for a beautiful dewy finish to any makeup look.
Also spray some onto a brush with pigment to really activate the colour
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL

This is my all time favorite you can not go wrong. I use this as a skin refresher a lot. And I have no problem using it I have sensitive skin.
Lexie D.
Lexie D.

This stuff is great you can spray it on your bush and make your. Eyeshadows pop or you can spray it all over your face and you are ready to go
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Statesboro, GA

A must have! Refreshes makeup and keeps you from looking Cakey! Great for all skin types. Use as a refresher for skin before and after makeup!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.