Add a Photo

Photos (553)
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL

This is my all time favorite you can not go wrong. I use this as a skin refresher a lot. And I have no problem using it I have sensitive skin.
Stephany V.
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA

A MUST HAVE ! Buy it once I run out and you can not go wrong with out it ! Especially worth buying ! Keeps your make up on all day and night !
Dezi K.
Dezi K.

The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. That's all I've used it for yet but I really love it and I'll need to try it as a setting spray
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Denver, CO

Recently bought this and asked myself why I didn't discover this sooner. Keeps my makeup lasting all day and gives my eyeshadow a pop of color
Bianca o.
Bianca o.

Ótimo produto fixa super bem a make, indico para pessoa que passam muito tempo com maquiagem compra ele que sua maquiagem vai durar horrores.
Samuel G.
Samuel G.
Progreso, TX

Totally love it!! It is the only prime spray I use after my makeup. I love how it gently soothes and refreshes my skin. I highly recommend!!!
Val L.
Val L.

Literally one of my favorite products from Mac. This makes my makeup look 100x better and it also helps with my foundation not looking Cakey.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV

The nozzle could have a better way of spraying the face and not getting everywhere. But it does work really well and gives a nice soft finish
Olivia O.
Olivia O.

Recommend this product more than anything!!!! If you have any kind of a makeup collection this is a need!!!! Keeps your makeup on all day!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.