Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Great product to have in a makeup collection. Can be used as a primer, setting spray, and more! Love the use this with loose eyeshadow, to make it stick to my eyes and enhance pigment.
Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.
Toronto

I love this setting spray. If you want a dewy all day makeup look I suggest using this before you put on makeup like a primer and then after. Its definitely great for a more dewy look!
Macy  R.
Macy R.

This product is amazing for mac I love it for wedding baked products or just putting my face to make it what do we wear any of that it is an amazing product and he totally recommend it
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Santa Ana, CA

My favorite by far it's not expensive and it works wonders I have also used it to make eyeliner with my eyeshadow. This is a trick they showed me at the MAC store while I was shopping.
Promise C.
Promise C.

This product is amazing !! When I mean that, it helps set a foundation to your whole entire look. This will help while you continue with the process with your makeup. IT'S SO WORTH IT
Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.
San Francisco, CA

Perfect finisher. It makes my makeup look flawless and doesn't break me out! When I use Mac highlighter then finish it with Mac fix plus, it gives such a beautiful "from within" glow.
Leesa V.
Leesa V.
Belfast

For a setting spray I find the consistency very water like and don't think it has made a difference to keeping my make up on. I prefer the urban decay fixing spray it lasts all night.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Morgantown, WV

I use this before I prime, during makeup application and after to refresh my skin. It will enhance the color of shadows and high lighters. Perfect for getting rid of that powdery look
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD

This is a great toner ad well ad a setting spray. I also use it when experimenting with the pigments..One word WOW!
can't wait for the next scent but for now the citrus is my latest .
Leiny M.
Leiny M.

This product is very versatil, I use it to hydrate my face, wet my brushes, set my makeup and to avoid cake face.

I really love it. I have used it for years and it never disappoints.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.