BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12099)
juanika l.
Bronx, NY
I love MAC prep + primer because it makes my makeup look flawless when applied. This product is good for all types of skin and it gives your face a natural/ shimmer look. I also like to apply it  before a start my makeup.
ashley M.
Fayetteville, AR
ALWAYS my go to primer all day every day!!! when I spray my face with this before applying my foundation my skin gets a perfect glow. would recommend this product to anyone who wants their face to be hydrated and foundation and skin makeup to look perfect !!
Brianna M.
Love this as both a primer and setting spray. It works both ways,i use this when i do my friends makeup and it comes out flawless. Very long lasting and worth the price. I would recommend this product 1000 times to anyone!
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
When I say this product is everything, I mean everything. Natural finish and can be used anytime during applying makeup. Use this to wet beauty blender when applying foundation. Will purchase again. Definitely a go-to product
marie l.
I love using this to wet my mac lid brush before going on with a foiled or any non matte eyeshadow. It brings angry shadow to life and full of bam sparkle. I also love using this to set my makeup. Definitely worth it, lasts a long time.
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
I hoard this stuff because nothing else keeps the ashy look off of my makeup without also burning my eyes or making my makeup drip. It isn't a actual setting spray so you will need like a urban decay all nighter afterwards
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
You're not a true MUA if you don't have this in your kit. Works for a majority of skin types and helps bring out that extra dewyness after. I love to wet my brush with this before apply a sparkly shadow for a better effect!
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Eden S.
Brooklyn, NY
STAPLE IN EVERY MAKEUP-ARTIST KIT. This is a go to product that can be used my so many different reasons. Refreshing the skin it's gives such a healthy beautiful glow to the skin. I used this after apply powder to my face.
Gelsey M.
Anchorage, AK
This is such a UNIVERSAL spray! I use this before and after to set my face. I also spray some on my brush to help blend out the foundation! If I need my eyeshadow or highlight to really pop, then I'll spray some fix plus on a brush. I'll pick up some product & the product will be so intense! You will love this product!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.