Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL

I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD

I can't say enough good things about this. I use this everyday!! It blends my makeup together perfectly for a flawless all day look!
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ

This is so refreshing to put on after finalizing your beautiful makeeup! It locks it in place all day long <3. It is pricey though..
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR

I love this spray! Adds a dewy look to my makeup and makes it not look cakey.. Also smells good! Prolongs the wear of my makeup also
Donnette R.
Donnette R.
Cleveland, OH

I just discovered this and now cannot live without it! This is the most amazing spray on the market. It makes my face look flawless.
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ

This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Kyra L.
Kyra L.

Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Saint Louis, MO

Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Salma S.
Salma S.
Saint Paul, MN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays at the moment. I not only use this product to set my makeup but I also use it as a primer.
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Hermosa Beach, CA

I love this to set my makeup, freshen my face, use with eye shadow, etc! You can use this for so many things. No complaints from me
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.