MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Pawhuska, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, can I say love one more time? YES!!!!! LOOOOOOVE! Primer might not seem like a big deal but trust me, IT IS. It not only preps your skin but it also fills in fine lines, wrinkles and pores so your foundation doesn't look all weird. Trust me we all want airbrushed finish looks. πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ˜πŸ‘±πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
LOVE THIS OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! It's seriously BOMB AF. This thing makes my make up last ALL DAY!!! If you don't believe me apply it and have sex. ;-) guarantee you'll be raving about it like how I am. It lasts through EVERYTHING. Do yourself a favor and buy this product. I promise you you'll never go back.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is one of my holy grail products. I wanted to try it forever and when I finally did purchase it I saw what all the hype was about. I use it both before and after applying makeup and it just hydrates and locks everything in place. I have oily skin and live in the southeast so my makeup can melt off but when I use this it typically stays in place all day long. I love how your makeup looks fresh for hours and you don't have to worry about reapplying or looking cakey. It's amazing!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Atlantic Bch, NY
This is such a great multi purpose product. There are so many uses for this from priming to setting and everything in between. It is prefect as a primer because it hydrates and preps the skin. As a setting spray it really melts everything together and adds moisture to areas where powder is used without moving the product around. It is also prefect to intensify pigmentation of any product you use (highlighter, eyeshadow ect.)
Tae L.
Tae L.
Atlanta, GA
I LIVE BY THIS STUFF! Definitely a must have for everyday use and as an MUA. It makes the makeup look blended and a great way to take away the dry ashy look you can get when you apply powders. This product is a moisturizer NOT a setting spray so be sure to purchase a separate spray to set your makeup !
Perla F.
Perla F.
fresno
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ I love this! Im combination skin so my t zone gets very oily and the rest of my face is super dry. I didn't have a problem with my t zone area while using foundation because I can just apply a little bit of powder and it mattify me. My troubles were my dry spots I started using it before my foundation my foundation goes on like butter and after it just helps all the powder melt together and give you a dewy look it really is the best out there for combination skin!!!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA
Mac's fix+ is one of the prep & primers that's at the top of the list for best primers. You spray before and after your makeup and it actually works. This makes my makeup last longer and I highly recommend. It should be a staple in every makeup artists bag. I'm on my second bottle already in 4mos. Its also good to spritz your eye shadows so you get more pigment and product to stay on longer.
Sarife A.
Sarife A.
N Miami Beach, FL
I've been using this for years and still love till this day! It helps hydrate your skin when you have no makeup. After applying makeup it just holds it all together and gives you a really nice dewy look! You can also use it to intensify any shadow or pigment. Application is really simple, just close your eyes and spray away, or spray on your brush to use on the shadows for the intensified pigmentation I mentioned before.
Adancia S.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray is pretty much a classic.Β I was told by ladies at the MAC store that this is NOT a setting spray. It is only meant to hydrate your skin and fix overly matte makeup. It can be applied underneath or above your makeup. If you're looking for a true setting spray then this spray won't be it.Β I have oily/combination skin but sometimes my skin is drier during the winter months. Therefore, my mattifying primers, foundations and powders make my face too matte, dry, and cakey. I apply it over my makeup to combat that. This spray will always be in my makeup arsenal.Β
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.