BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
An absolute staple for your makeup kit/collection. There are SO many eyeshadows nowadays that look so beautiful in the pan, but translate poorly into the lid... this fixes that! It definitely makes a difference with face AND eye makeup. If you aren't sure about buying the full size bottle, they have a mini size for $10, it still gives you enough to use frequently to see if you love it or not.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Brooklyn
First off I love the smell of Mac Fix+ spray! It is a multipurpose product. I use it to set my makeup ( no one likes a cakey look), as a refresher in the middle of the day, and as away to make eye shadows more pigmented. I like the light mist it sprays and that it does not leave water marks. I have repurchased this product many times for myself and recommend it to my friends and family.
Angela D.
Angela D.
San Jose, CA
This makes my makeup last all day. This is one of my holy grail products I use to spray on my brush when applying foundation. The smell is amazing and makes my makeup blend together so well. I tried making a duo but honestly it's not even worth it. I've been getting more into makeup and I need to repurchase this product. It's definitely a makeup game changer and I can see why beauty gurus rave about this product. You'll look like a goddess with a few sprays
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Fix + is a staple in my beauty collection. I've gone through countless bottles and will continue to! It hydrates the skin and fuses your makeup together and makes it look skin like. You can also use it to spray your makeup brush before dipping your brush in eyeshadows and things that apply better when dampened. Highly recommend . Everyone I know who loves makeup has this in their collection.
Leeanna M.
Leeanna M.
Lancaster, PA
This product is so worth buying. I breakout understand the hype about it. It has a lot benefits that you can use it for such as using it to freshen and tone your face, use to apply eyeshadow and help it become more pigmented, it also smells great and it's is a setting spray for long lasting makeup.so it's the best of all worlds lol. Buy it buy it buy it !!!!!!!!!!! You will not regret it!!!!!
Madii J.
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
I love this product because most setting sprays I purchase don't give me that tacky finish so I feel as if my makeup is just going to wipe off because it doesn't have a surface to attach to. This one has a tacky finish after you spray your face and I feel like it's really getting into my makeup to set it into my skin. I really recommend this to someone who wears a lot of makeup, try it out!
Crysta P.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I really wish this product did not cost as much as it does. It is a great product. I use it before I apply my foundation and spray it on my brush before applying any eyeshadow or loose pigments. It makes eyeshadow come out so vibrant! That is my number one use for this product.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I know a lot of people love this stuff but its just ok for me. I am oily and this stuff doesnt do what the all UD all nighter setting spray does (keep my make up in place for 8+ hours).

If I use a matte foundation and primer and setting powder in the winter when my skin is the least oily I can spray a little on.

I DO use it when I want to use some eyeshadows wet and I love it for that.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
Mac Fix+ is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup routine and if its not then it definitely should be. I wouldn't say this is a setting spray its not going to keep your make on all day BUT this is great for hydrating and refreshing the skin before applying makeup. This is also good for after you've applied all your powder products just spray some of this and it makes everything melt together and look seamless.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn, IL
I am not exaggerating when I say I am devoted to this product. Max fix + is an absolute MUST for any makeup lover. Whether you use it to prime, to intensify your Highlight, or add a boost of hydration to your face, it will never disappoint you. I never leave the house with a full face of makeup until I use this spray. If you have extremely dry skin like me, it is a lifesaver. However, any skin type will benefit from this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.