Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Villavicencio

They are great, they leave the skin super soft and the makeup stays just as nice to when you applied it, it fascinates me!
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

My holy grail! I love this spray, I love the fact that it is one of the best finishing spray and also one of the cheapest.
este producto es famtastico es todo lo que necesita si queires un maquillaje de cuento de hada solo sigue las intrucciones
Juliana B.
Juliana B.

If you want your make up have a flawless end, and long lasting on your face, you have to use the Mac prime fix, is a most.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Wake Forest, NC

Love it the product really helps the makeup lay upon the skin nicely...I've only bought on tube but it has lasted forever!
chantelle h.
chantelle h.
Hamilton

I absolutely love this spray it has a dewy finish to it and it tells good u can use it before and after makeup application
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Murfreesboro, TN

It's amazing I would recommend it to anyone I know, it makes your makeup stay on all day or it gives you a fresh feeling ,
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN

I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA

This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done and gives my face that dewy glistening finish instead of cake like.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

Great product almost out and most buy another. Great product for the money. I highly recommend this to anyone into makeup.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.