Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This is a great spread that really sets your makeup on your skin. I don't know if I would repurchase since I think my Loreal one is comparable.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
baltimore, md

Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

Holy grail setting spray. This holds my makeup do nicely and awesome for wetting eye shadows, great for when I applied too many powder products
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa

This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Melody C.
Melody C.
Glendale, AZ

If I could always afford this is never let it go!!!
It's just what helps the last touch and keep going with the makeup for the rest of the day.
JAZMINE F.
JAZMINE F.
Greenacres, FL

This bottle saves lives! I have tried other brands and I always come back to mac. I use it now even to wet my fan brush to make highlight pop!
Dezi K.
Dezi K.

The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Statesboro, GA

A must have! Refreshes makeup and keeps you from looking Cakey! Great for all skin types. Use as a refresher for skin before and after makeup!
Lexie D.
Lexie D.

This stuff is great you can spray it on your bush and make your. Eyeshadows pop or you can spray it all over your face and you are ready to go
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.