BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jacob P.
Iowa City
This product is wonderful. It made my skin look very dewey and moisturized and really set my makeup into place. I used this before going out with a full face of makeup and it worked at making it long lasting! I definitely would buy this product again.
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Helps my makeup stay for a longer period of time. It has a dewy finish. Although I prefer a matte finish. Its still such an amazing product !!!!!! I recommend anyone that hasn't tried it to go buy it and try it out. You won't regret buying it.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and also for making my foundation less cakey. This does. If have any spf. It's natural on he skin and you can never get enough of it. I've been purchasing this for a long time and it is worth buyig
beth C.
It's nice but it runs out fast. Or than that most rises and it does Matt finish and at first is a little bit of like shimmer to it but not that bad and it does help my pores and I would totally recommend this it's so nice but if you're looking for something cheaper just go to the drugstore.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Wow ok. I never thought I would try a Mac product due to the fact that they are not cruelty free. However I kept seeing this in everyone's YouTube videos. I tried it and I think I will reorder every time I run out. The smell is nice first of all...unlike other sprays. This intensifies eyeshadows so much. I will include pictures (left swatches are w/o fix+ and right is with fix+) as you can see it makes a giant difference. Swatches are from the ABH modern Renaissance palette, BH cosmetics highlight palette, and the Pür face palette. This is awesome. I bought it for $17 because you get free shipping and 20% off when you sign up. (Also don't mind my kitty scratch on my arm)
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
If I did a refreshment on my full makeup face, this is the best mist primer I've used. It lasts me forever!! I have repurchased it multiple times and the smell is extremely light.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Everyone needs to try this at least once ! I love the smell it's so fresh and clean ! It adds moisture and freshness to the skin ! Also is nice as a wet liquid for. Shimmer eye shadows !
Laura P.
Katy, TX
This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
This is a great setting spray. My makeup lasts most of the day if not all day if I set with this spray. The mister is also a great feature- it sprays a wide surface area very evenly. I have combination skin. It's also very cost-effective; one bottle has lasted me over two years.
Chelsi C.
Gretna, LA
This primer really keeps your makeup in place all day. I event went to a pool party and my makeup didn't melt off in the heat. I didn't have to worry about constantly blotting or checking my face. Bonus! It has a wonderful light coconut fragrance.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.