Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

Love it keeps your face looking hydrated and it feels refreshing when using It after make up is applied makes it last a long time
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN

OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Karla O.
Karla O.
Trenton, NJ

This product is great! I used it for my daily makeup routine because it works so well with my foundation and other face products!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ

So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Valeria Á.
Valeria Á.

La hidratación que este producto le da ala piel es asombrosa. A demás de que refresca la piel y hace que esta música más radiante
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA

Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Delphi H.
Delphi H.

It's perfect! It leaves your skin dewy and Hydrates. It's easy to apply. I like hohe you gab lock it and the bottle is very good.
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL

Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas

Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, Wa

I have tried and am a huge fan! have also heard that e.l.f makes a great dupe that works just as well for a fraction of the cost!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.