MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best spray I've ever used. I use it for absolutely everything! Considering I have dry skin it makes my skin hydrated before putting on my foundation and gives me makeup less of a matte look. It helps make glittery eyeshadow more pigmented and then is the perfect setting spray to make your makeup last all night. This is a must have for everyone who loves makeup!
Logan T.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
This product can be used in so many ways, if you love makeup you need this product. It is perfect for intensifying eyeshadows or spraying on your face to take away the powdery look. It can also be sprayed on your beauty blender or foundation brush to sheer out any foundation that may be too thick. Highly recommend this product.
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Chehalis , WA
Can't live without my MAC prep & prime!!! I use this multiple times a day, even without makeup because it makes my skin feel so freaking amazing. With my makeup application I just spray this on my beauty blender and then add my foundation with it, and once I've completed my face I will spray my full face- keeps the cake face away, and my makeup just overall looks so much better! Love love love it, absolutely worth the price in my opinion. :)
Martina L.
Martina L.
Don't know what I would do without this product! Makes my skin look so fresh and it makes my powders just melt into my skin. I do end up having to set my laugh line and my eyelids just a little bit once I spray it so it doesn't crease but that happens with every spray. Overall I am in love with this product and have already repurchased so many times!
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Sept. 25, 2015, 4:06 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is so refreshing and versatile! You can mist it on your face before applying foundation for a more dewy finish, you can mist your shadow brush to create a more rich, pigmented color. It's also like makeup hairspray if applied after your makeup. Once it dries you can't even feel it's there. It smells AMAZING. lasts a super long time (I've had my bottle for over a year)
brianna c.
brianna c.
this is actually suuuper important in my makeup routine. Without this, it just wouldn't be complete. This is the one mac product I always go back to no matter what. It works just nicely and I spray it on right after I finish my makeup. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how it sprays and leaves drops of liquid on my face that I can't touch or my makeup will get messed up. I have to wait for it to dry out but other than that is amazing.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
wanaque, NJ
I love mac fix plus a lot more than I thought I was. I thought it was all a gimick but quickly found that I was using it everyday in my makeup routine. It can be used for so many different things! Priming, setting, and even intensifying shadows. This really does melt all your make up together and takes the powder look away and leaves your skin looking like skin. If you've ever wondered about this product, try it, you wont be disappointed.
Lady B.
Lady B.
Richmond, CA
This is my favorite makeup product ever!  It's keeps your makeup flawless looking, looks dewy, natural and keeps your makeup lock and set forever.  And you can keep spraying it the whole day and it keeps your face looking fresh.  It's a bit on the expensive side, but its really worth every penny.  If you apply powder and spray this.  Your face looks completely airbrushed.  Awesome product.  If you don't have this in your life yet, get it!!!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
I like this product for the fact that it refreshes and hydrates the skin. When my skin is feeling dry I spray my face with this before applying my makeup to give it a boost of hydration. It has a good smell too! I just don't think it sets the makeup like it's supposed to. I bought this product in hopes of it making my makeup last longer which it didn't. I don't think it's worth the price just to have a spray to hydrate your skin. I think there are many other options that will work better than this product.
Dorelis G.
Dorelis G.
July 2, 2017, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is my holy grail! It's light, sprays as a light mist, and you get so much product for the price. I spray this on my skin after my primer before I start my makeup, spray it on my beauty blender before concealer blending, and always get a nice even spray all over at the end of my routine (I even sometimes spray my foundation brush before I blend in foundation...what can I say, I love this stuff!). Definitely makes an impact when it comes to makeup lasting and not moving around your face throughout the day. Have yet to find another setting spray like this.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.