Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Aliesha M.
Aliesha M.
Silver Lake, KS

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE THING. I use it before my make up, after my makeup and to make my highlight more intense I love it!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Although a lilttle pricey definitley worth it .. Last me awhile ... With this my makeup lasts and looks flawless all day
Kleah
Kleah
Flushing, NY

Daily good setting spray. I have found that the urban decay all nighter spray is much better but this gets the job done.
Yovana S.
Yovana S.

This setting spray is awesome. Keeps all my makeup in place.. when i go party i don't have to be worried about my makeup.
Love there products have heard lots of good reviews about the products.and would love to try some that are in the range.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

I don't know about as a setting spray but it's so refreshing as a primer and just helps my makeup last and stay in place
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN

Great for setting your powder face products and refreshing through the day. Lovely smell and most importantly not sticky
Mariela S.
Mariela S.

This is the perfect setting spray. Is perfection. Love the way it feels as it hits your face. The way you stay hydrated.
Mélanie V.
Mélanie V.

Me encanta, el mejor primer antes del maquillaje Te deja la piel super lisa para no tener ningun problema al maquillarte
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

I must keep a bottle of this. It's part of my daily routine I love to wet my beauty blender is with it! It's a must have
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.