Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
This is my holy grail product. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
It is my best friend on summer time, that is the only way i can stay in place all day and all night, I have other great makeup spray too but fix+ is my favorite, if u naver have u need try, u do not know what is have u makeup with move and a fresh face, until u try it. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product is you want a dewy glow. I use this on its own as a light mist for my face, I use its a primer before beginning my makeup and/or as a finishing touch to my makeup look. Pro: Beautiful Glow and smoothed complexion Con: Its easy to get carried away when spraying and you can end up with an oily look. A little goes a long way!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
On my 3rd bottle of this, love it! Whenever my makeup is looking dry or just needs a little something, I spritz this all over the face to give a nice glow. When my concealer is maybe a little more difficult to blend, using this spray allows the product to blend smoothly and beautifully. This product is also wonderful to spritz your eyeshadow or highlighter brush before dipping into your pan to get the maximum pigment. It is so versatile and a must-have in every makeup lover's bag!
Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
Mac Fix+ is such an amazing product. It can be used to prep your skin for makeup (priming), can be used as a setting spray, can be used to refresh your skin on a hot day, and can be used to help foil shadows. This stuff is so versatile. Whatever way you use it, the outcome is always beautiful. And, it doesn't smell bad, so that's always a plus!
Selene P.
Selene P.
I was hesitant to buy this since I have sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and I love it. I was always under the impression that this was a setting spray. After visiting the MAC counter one of the girls there told me that this was a finishing spray not a setting spray to make your makeup last. This gives a nice finished looked to the Makeup. I have oily skin and I don't seem to have a problem with this( of course I don't go crazy with it just one or two sprays and I'm good.)
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
June 20, 2017, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I use this prep + prime
fix+ spray several ways, and its perfect for anyone with dry skin. Its helps
keep your make up set all day without making anything look oily or cakey.
Sometimes I spritz it over my face before applying foundation or as a finishing
setting spray after my make up all done, or use it on the beauty blender to wet
it. Other times I use it to wet my eye shadow brush to look a litter more
intense. I like how it smells, and the bottle lasts me a few months.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
❤❤❤ I actually have my 4th bottle on its way in the mail! ! MAC Prep+ Prime fix+ is my EVERYDAY HOLYGRAIL! 👑😍 I use it to prime my face, I spray on my eyeshadow brush before picking up shadow to intensify pigment, and a million other ways! 😗👐 I literally go on strike and don't so my makeup if I forget it or run out😨 I have tried a million other primer waters and this by far is number 1💯🔥 Do your face a favor and get your hands on this NOW🏃🏃🏃🏃
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This primer really preps the face for any foundation you decide to use for that day. It leaves a tacky feel to allow the foundation to completely attach to the skin for a long lasting finish. It is so easy to apply with the "spritz"-like bottle. You can also spray a blending sponge with this product to give foundation an even dewier look. I definitely recommend this product to a user looking for a high quality primer for a beautiful looking appearance for any look.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.