Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA

Yes it's good but I know you can find one for way lower then what Mac is selling there for. I know the Elf setting spray works just as well.
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA

Helps my makeup brush work better, lol. I have combination oily and dry. This smacks out the roughy parts of my nose and jaw area. Wonderful
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It's great for before you apply makeup or even after if you need a quick refresh. Can't go wrong!
Coretta N.
Coretta N.

If u are going to the beach of course u r going to sweat. This product is a lifesaver. U will continously look like u just applied ur makeup
brianna u.
brianna u.

This is the best setting spray in the world.I love it so much.It keeps my foundation in place all throughout the day.This product is amazing
Karla R.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL

I can't live without this product. It is staples part of my beauty routine. I had rebuy this product a couple times. I highly recommend it.
olga p.
olga p.
Bronx, NY

Smells great but not to empowering and leaves my skin hydrated. It's a MUST HAVE!! I'm telling you, your skin will look like butter (smooth)
Zyeita J.
Zyeita J.
Brooklyn, NY

Mac fix plus is awesome! I use it before and after applying foundation and i can't be more in love. It gives your face sort of a fresh glow
Kamyra S.
Kamyra S.

This product gives a kind of matte look. It's long lasting. Works best on a fresh clean face. I'm not sure if it protects you from the sun.
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.