BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good product. Helps to keep a make up longer than without it. I like to use a cream face before but if you put this product directly on your face (without any cream before) your make up is gonna least longer.
Nuvia R.
Humble , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it!!! From all the reviews I had to go buy it and try it!!! I have oily skin and it's perfect for me!!! It's affordable in my opinion and does hide pores!!! Definitely go buy you one!!! I love how it smells!!!
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
My go-to beauty product that has multiple uses. Its perfect as a primer, setting spray, and helps with pigments and eyeshadows. It's also great for all skin types. It's essential for anyone who loves makeup and every makeup artist. Ive gone through 3 bottles and plan on buying more :)
Lovely D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product , use it before and after makeup !! Also use it when it's hot .. I'll say it's good for all skin types ! If you want to try it I would recommend to buy the travel size to see if you'll like it ( ulta has them ) .
Isha M.
Las Vegas, NV
This spray is amazing! You can use it as a primer or a setting spray. If you use it before highlighting your face, your highlight will be pippin! It's such a great hydration before putting your foundation on as well.
Rabbia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product to death!!! It's so good! I first got this in a travel size and I liked it so luck I just had to order a full size. It just sets ur makeup flawlessly like its amazing and yes it hides your pores!!
Amber B.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only really use this product to get my eye shadows to be a little more pigmented. I don't really use it as a setting spray because I have found that other brands work better. I don't think I will buy it again once I am out because I barely use it now.
Erin C.
Morgan City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites for setting my makeup. I spray it after I use all my powder products and then press it in with a beauty blender. It makes my skin look natural and smooth. I always repurchase when I'm out!
Natalie P.
Humble, TX
I think it's ok, I like to use it when I highlight or when I use shimmer eye shadows to make the pigment stand out more. If I use this as a setting spray it tends to make me more oily throughout the day which I'm not a fan of since I have oily skin.
Paola S.
Nipomo, CA
Honestly this is one of my goes to I had to go to a wedding and you guys literally my makeup stayed on all night and trust me it was like I just had put it on. Very easy application and smells great wish there would be a bigger size but this is great!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.