Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (390)
Bj C.
Bj C.

Must have staple product. I use this before I apply my makeup to have a nice even application and then I use it afterward to set my makeup in place to last all day.
Christina S.
Christina S.

This spray is amazing! I use it for so many things. It makes my eye shadows pop. My foundation goes on smoothr. It also makes sure that my makeup last a long time!
Maciela R.
Maciela R.

Is one of the best makeup sealants I've ever tried. Leaves the skin moisturized, radiant, the makeup lasts longer, the skin feels fresh. It has lasted long enough.
azucena t.
azucena t.
Salinas, CA

This product i also like cause its good for your make up when you put it at last and also good for for appliying the highlither in the brush with the setting spary
Veronica L.
Veronica L.

I love,love this product when i use it my makeup last all night and I dont have to touch up as much. I've also learned a few new tricks that can be done with this.
brittany b.
brittany b.
Virginia Beach, VA

This product is absolutely amazing, I've been using it for about 6 months and it is my favorite setting an priming spray. I would recommend this product to others.
Karma L.
Karma L.

I love this product. It works great keeping your makeup on. It doesn't last all day but if you are going somewhere for a couple of hours, it will get the job done.
Tameara P.
Tameara P.
Lexington, KY

IM IM LOVE ❤️I'm actually running out of it but it works very well. It helps fix my make up and prime it. It's literally does two things at once it is a life saver
Diana M.
Diana M.
Denver, CO

This is a HG product no doubt. I love to set my face with this stuff, makes the skin look refreshed and takes away the powdery face look away. Great for dry skin👍🏼
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I use this before I apply my makeup so that I am fully prep and also after, because it melts all the products and powders and creates a flawless finish. Love this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.