BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Diego, CA
The product has a pleasant smell that I LOVE. I spray it on my face before foundation and primer, but when I do wear it, I don't feel much of a difference from when I don't wear it. What I do like it for though, is to spray it on my MAC 242 brush before I use metallic eyeshadows. It makes the eyeshadow a bit more pigmented and foiled. It is a nice product to have, but I feel like it is not something that is necessary.
carrie r.
carrie r.
As a soldier, i am always sweating, outside, and on the go. I need my makeup to stay put from 4 am until i go to bed....this has been my saving grace so i dont look like a sweat ball around the boys and i can focus on our mission!!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Junction City, KS
This product is awesome for prepping amd priming your face and also awesome for spraying on your face to make it look less cakey and powdery!

I do not recommend this product to set your face when everything is done though. This does not set my make up at all. But of course I would still buy this product over and over again for the fact that it tones down the cakeyness and the powdery look. Also because it primes the face very well.
I recommend using a different spray to set your face.
Ramy B.
Ramy B.
Buena Park, CA
My most favorite setting spray in the whole world! The Fix+ does wonders to the face, that I cannot find in any other sprays. It melts all the powders onto your face and gives you such a flawless finish. I cannot find that in any other spray, not even the Urban Decay one. Although this does not make your makeup last longer, it is still used by a lot of people due to the fact that it is very versatile and because it really does wonders. I will never go a day without this.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
Honestly I thought this was just going to be water in a bottle but I caved in a bought it after hearing so many beauty gurus talking about it. I bought the travel sized bottle ($12) and I am in love with it!! The scent is so clean and refreshing. I mainly use this after I'm done doing my makeup to make it all look seamless. I am definitely going to purchase the full sized version of this once I run out. Love it so much!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Draper, UT
If you don't have this where have you been? It is life changing. It has so many uses, but my favorite use it for setting my makeup with it. It leaves a dewy finish but it's not too much, but it also binds all my makeup together and makes everything look more like my skin. My makeup looks so much more natural. To be honest I don't know if it makes it last longer but it makes it look a lot better. You need it!!!
Erica P.
Erica P.
At first I was skeptical of all the rave reviews but once I finally tried it for myself, I instantly fell in love! I cannot live without this product! It can be used in a variety of ways. I spray my makeup brushes with it before applying eyeshadow or highlighter to intensify the pigment. I also spray it all over my face after my makeup is complete to seamlessly blend everything together and gives a healthy GLOW!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Not as in love with this as so many people are but I do find it useful for some things. I use it mostly to foil my pigments or eyeshadow and for this purpose, it's amazing. It makes them very pigmented and shiny and last forever without creasing. As a setting spray or primer, however, I haven't found any staying power on my oily skin. Glad I only bought the travel size since I don't use it very often.
yvette k.
yvette k.
Fife, Wa
Makes my skin feel so good and rejuvenated! This product doesn't make your skin oily by the end of the night which is a pro to me because it gets hard find product like that now. It's good for a combination of skin, I feel because there are times where I do have oily skin or dry skin and I just apply this before I do my makeup and after...then BAM! (it works like magic) it has my skin looking real gooooood!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.