Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Phoenixville, PA

I have several primers that I use. This is by far my favorite product. it gives you a beautiful smooth finish but doesn't feel greasy or heavy.
Anna C.
Anna C.

I love this stuff! It's lightweight, refreshing and smells good! Keeps me feeling fresh and dries quickly for those mornings you're in a hurry!
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Berwyn, IL

I love this product for when my eyeshadow needs that xtra foiled look! Or for when skin feels dehydrated! Just a sprit and and your good to goo
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

Holy grail setting spray. This holds my makeup do nicely and awesome for wetting eye shadows, great for when I applied too many powder products
Amber K.
Amber K.
Detroit, MI

This stuff is wonderful. Just sad I waited so long to try it! Keeps my face hydrated and my makeup in place all day long! Love, love, love it!!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Meg J.
Meg J.

Must have. Works for so many things. Sets makeup and sets down the powder. Makes it dewy and fresh. Also intensifies eye shadows, high lighter.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Middletown, OH

Love this stuff! I spray it on my face before and after applying makeup. Also for a little extra sparkle on the shimmer shadows! Works wonders!
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
baltimore, md

Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Victorville, CA

The Holy Water of makeup. I symtart and finish my makeup with this spray it is a life saver and makes me really feel finished at a great price.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.