Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
This is an everyday must for me. I love love love this spray so much. Its super light and smells so darn good. It moisturizes my face for a long time. I use this to set each layer when I am doing my makeup and also at the end. I also spray this after I have applied my moisturizer on the days when I don't wear makeup. I have combination skin and it has helped regulate my skin. you get a lot of product for the price. I have had about four bottles over the past year and I will keep coming back to it.
Flávia G.
Flávia G.
Dahlonega, GA
You can use it before or after your makeup or even when you just want to hydrate your skin. It helps to hold the makeup and moist your face but it won't let it look oily, the smell is so good and it lasts forever! In my country is little bit pricey but if you don't live in Brazil you can find it cheaper, so don't miss that chance to put hor hands on it!
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
I love MAC products but I was on the fence about this product at first. I finally purchased the travel size and at first use hated it. I played around with it, with different products and techniques and I must say I absolutely love it now. It gives a dewy look that I love. It's also great for refreshing your makeup after a long day of work. I keep this in my work backpack but because it does wonders. I typically apply before primer, after setting powder, and again before spraying my UD setting spray. Highly recommend.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Castle Rock, CO
This is a must have for eyeshadow when you want super pigment.  I really do love that I can make a so-so eyeshadow so much better by just spraying a few squirts of this right onto my brush and then pack on the eyeshadow.  I works great for mattes, shimmers and foiled.  When I ran out of my go-to setting spray I used this and it actually works pretty well for that as well so it does have multiple uses, but I really want to reserve it for my shadows.  Highly recommend.
Kodi C.
Kodi C.
Literally a multi use product! I use it before I put on my makeup , it's very hydrating And has a great smell! I also use it after my makeup , I don't put too much on after because my skin tends to get oily depending where I'm at. I also spray my brushes with it when I need a little more pigment from eye shadows & for my highlighter! Great product!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
This is a staple for my beauty routine, and is essential for achieving the most natural look possible with your makeup. I like using this product when my makeup is finished to get rid of any powdery appearance, and it instantly illuminates the skin beautifully. Use it to enhance the look of your eyeshadow too by spritzing your Eyeshadow brush before picking up the Eyeshadow! This product enhances the pigment of your shimmery shadows and gives them an even more foiled effect on the lid.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Nov. 6, 2015, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This was my only regret. I wasn't happy with this for me as a setting spray or primer. Then a friend told me to use for setting shadows and I can't live without it now! I dampen my brushes and it makes shadows and pigments stay put! Glittery or powdery shadows have no fallout! I really really love this for that use so it gets 5 stars! It's the only spray that really works on every shadow.
Gia G.
Gia G.
Phoenix, AZ
If I could drown myself in fix +, I would. Fix + is seriously a must in EVERYONES makeup kit(honestly in everyones skin care routine in my opinion) this product is a great primer and setting spray, and helps blend liquid makeup into the face seamlessly. I love using fix + on my brushes to really boost my eyeshadows and highlighters pigment to its full potential. I love to use this as a face mist just for refreshing too, it's hydrating and soothing. It deserves all the hype it gets 100%
Monica M.
Monica M.
This stuff the is the best! I can't imagine doing my make up without it. It has a pleasant scent and can be used so many ways. I spritz some on after my primer, before foundation and then after setting my foundation. I also do another spritz when I'm done with everything else just to set everything down. It keeps everything nicely settled together, avoiding cake face. I sometimes use it for my eyeshadow as well to make their pigmentation stand out. You can't go wrong with this stuff.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Grand Terrace, CA
This is a holy grail product for me. I love it as a primer and finishing spray. This is really the secret to making your makeup look seamless. I especially love the way this makes and setting or finishing powders look natural. This product is scented, but it's not too strong or overpowering. I keep a mini size in my purse for a quick midday refresh.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.