Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA

A great product to add moisture to your face. It does not set your makeup but definitely aids in removing that powdery look that powders can give.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Valdosta, GA

I love this spray! I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and also if I want a dewy look so I'll spray all over my face as a setting spray!
Alicja C.
Alicja C.

This is another great product from MAC. It also lasted me forever, even though I would spray my face at least 3 times whenever my makeup was done.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

I have used a lot of setting sprays in my time but this takes it all , my makeup was bulletproof with this on and I wouldn't use anything else now
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Gilbert, AZ

Just tried for first time but never compared to any others yet I'm falling in love with product I'm finding makeup looks and stays so much better
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Murphy, TX

I use this product to set my face every day. It keeps my makeup long wearing and moist but not wet throughout the day. Keeps everything in place.
I would absolutely love this to try. I have not yet found a setting spray that works. I have such great things about this one! Please let me try.
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Forest Park, GA

Dosent. Work don't waste your money i was very mad at my self for buying this just save your self do not i repeat. Do not waste your money or time
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Denver, CO

Love great for many reason to prep and primes to set your makeup to add moisture to your face smell good and works wonders will always repurchase
Itandehui J.
Itandehui J.

I love this product I use it to spray my beauty blender to blend my highlight and contour and at the end of my makeup application. So refreshing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.