Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

Love love these product works super good for any type of skin and fixes your makeup super good I would recommend for anyone
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA

Omg I love this setting spray it makeup your makeup not budge an inch. I need to get this product again. I love it so much.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

What would I do without my Mac spray. I apply this before I put my makeup on and after. It makes your make look way better.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Karina A.
Karina A.

This setting spray rules! It just gets the job done i feel like my makeup lasts for at least 8 hours . It smells great too!!
Brittany f.
Brittany f.
Aliquippa, PA

I love fix + I've literally noticed such a change in my makeup it looks 100x better and stays longer and it smells amazing!
natay b.
natay b.
Dallas, TX

Love love love hands down to set my finish foundation looks makes it last longer and i feel as if it works for my oily skin
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Villavicencio

They are great, they leave the skin super soft and the makeup stays just as nice to when you applied it, it fascinates me!
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

My holy grail! I love this spray, I love the fact that it is one of the best finishing spray and also one of the cheapest.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.