BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Couture L.
Love this , I went through atleast 3 bottles already . Great for when you want to make shimmer eye shadows pop , great as a primer , also good when you want to get rid of the powder look when doing makeup
Cat R.
Bronxville , NY
I love this stuff.  I bought my first bottle a little over a year ago and still have some left. I would mostly attribute that to the fact that I mostly use it to increase I shadow pigmentation and not all over my face. My primary use for this is spraying it onto and eyeshadow brush before dipping it into an eyeshadow. This helps to pick up more of the product and give you better color pay off. That method is seriously life changing. You can also use this as a setting spray all over your face. I have to admit I go a little crazy with setting sprays and tend to douse my face in them. I always then take some thing and fan my face with it (paper, and notebook, a card, anything to fan with) and it helps it stay put amazingly. I only do that on special occasions though, which has helped me from running out. I definitely recommend this, but would probably buy it in a smaller size next time.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
SO...I'm kinda late to the party, i just got this for the first time ever(i'm 31 lol), and i feel like an idiot for not having picked it up sooner! I use this before i put anything on my face, and i use a little fan to speed up the drying. I will admit i was really scared to use this because it contains fragrance, and my face is allergic to fragrance in products. This however has no bad effects so far(i've used it everyday for a week, i usually see adverse reactions pretty quickly). I love the way MAC products smell, they feel great too. I love setting my makeup with this. I have Combination oily/sensitive skin and i have no issues with this at all!!!! i'm over the moon about it. Also, I cannot praise this enough! my makeup literally stays on 12 hours...
I live in Palm Springs, last week it was 111 degrees, i work in a salon over hot water in the shampoo bowls, blow dryers,etc. so it's always something i'm super excited by when my face isnt sliding off at the end of the day. I do blot but thats besides the point. This stuff feels great, keeps my skin hydrated, keeps my makeup on all day, isnt that expensive, i love it!!!!! i will absolutely be picking more up!
Jean M.
Columbia
So refreshing whether wearing makeup or just to refresh your face. I love that there is no fragrance to this. This helps set my makeup to last all day and keeps it moisturized.
Kiyeera P.
This is an okay product. I'm sure most of us purchased it because of all the hype surrounding it. In my opinion, it is overhyped. Let's start with using it to intensify your eyeshadow. One day I was curious about that so I decided to try it. To me, it didn't intensify it that much. I pretty much get the same effect with putting a cream eyeshadow under whatever shimmer color it may be. But either way, you can just use your regular setting spray I've heard. Let's move on to priming, I tried this once for priming and I don't feel like it did anything special. Yeah my face had a base but that's it. Nothing else for me to say about that. And finally setting my face. Really? People like to make this seem magical for getting rid of a powdery face but pretty much any setting spray can do that. Even water can. And here's a tip, spray your face with your setting spray, take a dry beauty blender (or whatever sponge), and pat it in. Gets rid of the excess powder, and your makeup lasts all day. I do it all the time. Anyway so my point is, you don't need to buy this just because of all the hype. It isn't horrible, just nothing super special.
Autumn K.
The best product to really get the pigment out of any product you spritz this one! Again don't think this is used as an actual primer but really good for pigmentation of product!
Morgan J.
olmsted falls ohio
Overall amazing product! Keeps my makeup on all day long and looking fresh! Also great for priming the skin before makeup application. Perfect for all skin types and smells amazing! I would repurchase!
Katie D.
I use this spray before I apply my makeup and also to set my makeup. It is great and helps keep my makeup in place. I can tell when I don't use my makeup doesn't look as good.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
If Holy water had a name it would be called MAC FIX PLUS ! THIS IS A MUST HAVE when doing any makeup applications, preparing your face , setting your makeup or just want that natural glow.
Naima W.
Clarksville
Absolutely love this product. I use it as a setting spray and it keeps me matte all day long and does a wonderful job at setting my makeup. This the only setting spray I use.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.