Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw , Va

Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL

I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX

This has to be one of my top 5 favorite setting sprays there totally worth buying ! It gives you such a glow after apply in this product. Mac products are amazing
Eve R.
Eve R.

Smell vey good.
Let your skin feeling dewy and fresh.
I used it for eveything ,anytime. After i cleanse my face ...and after i apply my makeup.
Worth every cent!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

A daily staple. You must have this product! Great for all skin types. Luxurious but affordable one bottle can last me a few months. Leaves skin looking flawless.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI

Great lightweight primer! Holds my makeup all day long. A little pricey but it is worth it. Mac is great quality. It's not thick like other primers which I like.
Jossy A.
Jossy A.
Barquisimeto

Diooos!!! Esto es lo que he deseado en meses! Lo probe una vez y quede fascinada! Lo he buscado por toda la ciudad! Lo deseo y me enamora! Quiero unos cientos!!!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Kansas City, KS

I use my MAC prep+prime before, during and after applying my makeup! I can always count on it to make sure my makeup lasts all day...even if my makeup gets wet!!
jazmine n.
jazmine n.
Boston, MA

My first love. No other love like this. A needed item for any makeup look. Good for all skin types . Great to set the makeup in place and before applying makeup.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.

Although it's not a makeup setting spray, it does make my makeup look more natural. It can also be used to spritz on your shadow brush to give them more pigment.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.