BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Olivia V.
I use this anytime I have a long day ahead of me. It really helps my makeup stay all day without smudging. It goes on easily without affecting my make up too. It keeps my makeup fresh all day. I definitely would buy it again
Jada H.
Coshocton, OH
Best setting spray ever! Cult classic. Set your makeup or use it and a priming base for glittery eyeshadow to really make them sparkle! Doesn't matter how you use it, you won't be disappointed. It's a staple in my collection.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Using it as a primer setting spray or to intensify eyeshadow. You can't go wrong with this one. I will also spray some on my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge when my concealer starts to crease and blend it back out.
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
I already gave this 5 stars in another review abt I'm doing it her again because it's that good too use. Not too sticky and doesn't my foundation get all cakes or ashy
Rya Z.
The only MAC product that has probably been used by everyone on Earth at least once. It works exactly how I believe it's supposed to, though a part of me wonders if people would rave about it if the MAC name wasn't involved.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Amazing! The mist is so fine, and really melts your makeup in place where also hydrating it. Price is right where all setting spray are so not that expensive. It's a good one also to wet your brush and make your eyeshadows pop!
Cameron B.
I can actually see a difference with this and the smashbox water primer, I love this I can't explain if it would be different than just water but I'm obsessed it literally completes the look! This is one up on Mario Badescu rose water spray
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Amazing product to prepare your face for a flawless finish. This product is also great to wet your brushes for a more vibrant look for your eyeshadow to pat on your loss. I also you yo set my make up and give me a dewy look.
Cayla B.
Huntingdon
This is such a good product. I recommend this to everyone who uses foundation or make up in general. This is good for everything and anything and your make up collection. It's such a natural product and I would buy it again.
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCTS! For me this was a really great product. A pro is the great smell & I cannot think of a con. It's very long lasting and makes you feel refreshed. My skin is a combo of dry & oily so it has its ways on different skin. I would recommend.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.