BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
This helps blend my makeup together when I over powdered and my face seems a little cakey.  The mist is perfect it doesn't leave your skin feeling like you over spritz.  I love the scent being settled and not over powering.  I've repurchased this product over and over again and I even introduced this product to my mom and she loves it and always ask me to help her repurchase it!
Kalah Y.
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Number 1, all time favorite setting spray. A classic in the makeup world. I'm all for multi-use products. You can prime your face, moisturize, set your makeup, foil your pigments, use as an adhesive for glitter, and thin out a heavier foundation, all with one bottle of this magical elixir. I hope mac considers making their scented versions permanent because the coconut water fix + changed my life.
Jacey G.
Jacey G.
Berlin, NJ
Truly one of the best sprays I've ever owned at a great price. Fix plus is great for hydrating the skin before makeup application and also helps to adhere the foundation to your skin. It's also great to set your makeup and gives you such a radiant finish! It also works really well to intensify any eyeshadow. I've already been through four bottles! Amazing product and I'll continue to repurchase it
Lara E.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA
My absolute favorite ride or die product ever! This is my holy grail. There are so many uses for this product. You can prime your face with it, set your makeup with it, spray it on your shadow brush to intensify your eyeshadow, or spray it on your face thru out the day as a burst of hydration. It is amazing and to be honest, I didn't expect anything less from Mac. It is perfection in a spray bottle!
Karen K.
Karen K.
Germantown
This is a very refreshing facial spray. It does leave a semi dewy finish if you apply too much so i usually spray a little after i am done with my whole face. It does leave your makeup on like all day and it doesn't leave your face sticky! there is not much of a scent so if you're skin is sensitive to scented products this is a good one for you, just do not go for the others that are scented
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Belleville, NJ
I literally cannot live without this product. After skincare before makeup AND after makeup! I use this on all my clients and I have found that this totally transforms their makeup! It's lightweight and the not overly scented like some setting sprays. My only small complaint is that when you get to the very bottom of the bottle the spray nozzle acts weird. But that can't stop me from repurchasing!
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Topeka, KS
If I could give this more stars they could have them all. Seriously this product was made by the gods. Applying before and after makeup application is the way to go. I cannot live without this wonderful lil spray bottle filled with the magical elixir known as fix +. Nothing has ever help my makeup in place and keep me looking as fresh faced as this does. 10 million billion stars awarded to MAC
Krista ūüĖ§.
Krista ūüĖ§.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been using the prep+prime fix+ to set my makeup for years now! In my opinion no other setting spray compares to this one. Even if you're not wearing makeup and you just spray some on your face it makes your skin feel so fresh and moisturized. It also smells amazing! It's a little pricy but it's well worth the money. This product works as a perfect base before applying your makeup as well.
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
I can't live without this. I wish I had another one because I ran out and I'm so sad! I love love love love this so much. I use this right after I apply all my makeup and it soooooo nicely finishes my makeup. It takes away the powdery finish and leaves me with natural looking skin because of the powdery finish it took away. So refreshing and smells great too. Cools off my face with that cucumber!
Dona D.
Dona D.
This is definitely a must have in everyone's makeup bag! I usually spray it on my face after I complete my makeup application to help set my foundation and entire face. I can definitely see the difference between when I use this and when I don't. If I don't use the mist then my makeup will smudge and won't last as long; however, with this product I get smudge free and long lasting application!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.