BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jessica A.
This stuff is the best!!! I recently purchased it when I restocked on my essentials and it has easily become one of my everyday items. I use it to set my make up, to intensify shimmer eyeshadows, and as a way to freshen up my makeup throughout the day.
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
I have been hearing about this for YEARS on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube. This is my go-to and all you have to do is spray it on, and it works wonders. I would recommend that you spray before putting on mascara but I will forever be buying this product.
Sunaed R.
This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Sydney F.
This is an every day product of mine. It has so many different uses it's crazy. I especially enjoy using this for my shimmery/metallic eyeshadows. It just boosts the pigment like crazy. The fix + is also great for making the skin feel and look hydrated ☺
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Sopнιe G.
I start off every makeup look with this. It gives my face a nice dewy look and once I'm done with my makeup, I spray it again and it locks everything in place and makes the parts of my skin that looked too powdery , look more like skin again. I love it !
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
I really do love this product i usually put it on before and after i apply makeup! Its super nice it feels wonderful on my face its just very natural and i love how they have different ones some have scents i really do love coconut i totally recommend this !
Tanner B.
Amazing product to spray before and after your makeup to make it last longer! It's a holy grail product that everyone should try! Has so many different uses. Can be used to spray metallic eyeshadows to give them a completely different look! Love this!
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas , NV
I got it after many good reviews, I even asked if it was worth buying, and it definitely is. This is great, keep my make up last all day, and it is really refreshing on the skin. I love it, now I don't even know why I doubt to buy it in the first place.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.