Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Irvine, CA

This is the most amazing multipurpose spray when doing your makeup. I cannot survive summer without it. #Beachbagessential
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN

Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Paramount, CA

Love to spray this on my brush as I apply my highlight to add to my glow. It works wonders to keep make up dewy and fresh.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Bothell, WA

This spray is the best thing ever. Your makeup will last forever. It definitely makes my make up in place for a long time!
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Trabuco Cyn, CA

It's just a necessity for makeup application. It brings out the true colors in pigments and adds moisture to skin dryness!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Longview, TX

Best thing ever!! Fix plus is a primer you can use it before and after your makeup and trough the day to keep you hydrated
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

What a great product. The product is super affordable. This product is also easy to use. Definatley a new holy grail item
Nevaeh J.
Nevaeh J.
Elkins, WV

So good and really helps I use it every day and I wish they would make a travel size of it so that I can twith the makeup
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.