BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Holly W.
This stuff is a life saver !! Does your makeup look too powdery ? Want to refresh it throughout the day with a spray that won't move your makeup around ? Need to wet a brush that will make your pigments, foiled shadows , etc stick better ? USE THIS !! I always have a bottle on hand ! Love it
cindy r.
Hayward
i love this it makes your makeup look flawless and it refreshens your face its affordable and they have it in travel size just in case you dont want  to buy the full size it makes your makeup look smooth i would totally repurchase this product. go try it
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very versatile finishing spray. Can use this to build up intensity on a shimmery shadow. I always go back to this product when my makeup is looking dry this fixes my makeup look and makes it look more dewy and natural. Have repurchased this many times.
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
I really do love this product i usually put it on before and after i apply makeup! Its super nice it feels wonderful on my face its just very natural and i love how they have different ones some have scents i really do love coconut i totally recommend this !
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a cult classic for a reason! I can't do my makeup with out it. This gives you a dewy finish at the end of your makeup and takes away your powder residue after setting your face or adding highlighter. A true must have that shouldn't be passed up!
Ashton C.
Highland Vlg, TX
This is a great product to have in your kit for amplifying metallic eye shadows! I'm still getting the hang of it, but the product works pretty well! However I feel like I'd still prefer a creme shadow underneath instead of wetting the brush with fix +.
Kristina M.
Love this spray!! Especially for wetting my brushing before applying a shimmery eyeshadow! This setting spray will makeup last through the whole day, I promise. I have gone through like 5 bottles and I would recommend this product to any beauty lover (:
Monica C.
The best setting spray I have ever used smells so good and very affordable this spray in particular works great to turn any basic eyeshadow color into a metallic also works well to make ur highlight pop this setting spray is a must for any makeup lover
Martha B.
Pleasantville
LOVE. THIS.  This product makes such a big difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I noticed that when I use this my makeup stays flawless for so much longer.  I love the way the pump evenly sprays out the product and it preforms so well!  Definitely will be repurchasing.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.