BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
chandra a.
chandra a.
FIFE, WA
This product is my absolute go to when wetting my eye shadow brush to apply shimmer shades. I am not as crazy about it as an actual setting spray for my face. I have oily/combo skin and it doesnt hold my make up in place for a whole days wear. For that I go to my UD setting spray. I find some of the other setting sprays a bit too sticky and tacky to wet my brush with for shadow though so this a must have
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Livingston , NJ
This is a product i could not live without, after getting this it made my beauty routine so much more interesting because there's so many ways to use this finishing spray, picking up pigments, after base or before, really makes a difference in how your makeup turns off. It's not too pricey either for a full size which is great because you use a lot more than you think. I would definitely recommend this!!
rafaela u.
rafaela u.
I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
Rafael D.
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
my sister has this spray and its the first time she purchased it. i will be honest.  she really loves this spray and the fact that it has very light nice scent is just a bonus. having this spray does make a difference in several occasions. for example setting your makeup after you have finished. and before while applying some eye shadow makes the actual color pop and last longer on your eyelid.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Belleville, NJ
I literally cannot live without this product. After skincare before makeup AND after makeup! I use this on all my clients and I have found that this totally transforms their makeup! It's lightweight and the not overly scented like some setting sprays. My only small complaint is that when you get to the very bottom of the bottle the spray nozzle acts weird. But that can't stop me from repurchasing!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love this mist. It's perfect for toning down any makeup or apply it to a brush to make shimmers and highlights pop. This leaves an awesome finish on my face or I use it before I go in with makeup for a perfect canvas. I love the packaging and always repurchase when I run low. Has a decent smell and always works as expected. An excellent mist and would highly recommend to any makeup lover.
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Oldy but a goody. I keep this in my tote for a pick me up all year round. I also use this after applying a full face of makeup on as a setting spray. Lastly I also use this on my eyeshadow brush in order to get a wet effect on my lids. I spray a little on the tip then dip it into my eyeshadow of preference and it looks amazing. There's many ways to use this. Should be a staple in any woman's life.
Lara E.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA
My absolute favorite ride or die product ever! This is my holy grail. There are so many uses for this product. You can prime your face with it, set your makeup with it, spray it on your shadow brush to intensify your eyeshadow, or spray it on your face thru out the day as a burst of hydration. It is amazing and to be honest, I didn't expect anything less from Mac. It is perfection in a spray bottle!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
This helps blend my makeup together when I over powdered and my face seems a little cakey.  The mist is perfect it doesn't leave your skin feeling like you over spritz.  I love the scent being settled and not over powering.  I've repurchased this product over and over again and I even introduced this product to my mom and she loves it and always ask me to help her repurchase it!
Kalah Y.
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Number 1, all time favorite setting spray. A classic in the makeup world. I'm all for multi-use products. You can prime your face, moisturize, set your makeup, foil your pigments, use as an adhesive for glitter, and thin out a heavier foundation, all with one bottle of this magical elixir. I hope mac considers making their scented versions permanent because the coconut water fix + changed my life.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.