BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR
This is one of my favorite products ever. I've been buying it for as long as I can remember using a primer. I have combination skin so I'm always weary about trying new things. This works wonders. I'll probably always buy it haha
Larissa T.
Perfect for getting rid of that powdery finish. I put this on my face before and after makeup, after washing my face, and I use this to wet my brush before highlight or shimmer shadows for a better result! No wonder this is a bestseller!
Sarah Z.
Milan, OH
Holy grail. Love prepping and setting my face with this product and also spraying onto brushes to pick up more pigment from shadows, highlight etc. I highly recommend this. Everyone needs it on hand. They have travel size as well!
Linda E.
I honestly can't live without this product and always have a back up it does sooooo many different things and works for all types of skin. Just best product ever made from Mac and recommend it to sooo many ppl and they love it too
Nadine J.
This is a lovely setting spray and a primer !! It's a go to product for me that I have to have in my make up bag, an amazing trick I learned was to spray this on a make up brush and pick up eyeshadow and the pigment is insane !! X
Sammie M.
Butler, NJ
Absolutely in love with fix plus sets my make up all night and I love the smell also if you're looking for a little extra pigment in your shimmery shadows or your highlighter just spray some fix plus on your brush before picking up product and it makes all the difference
ava c.
Des Moines
this is a great primer. i bought it to see if it would be a good setting spray but it's more for primer. it really makes your skin feel healthy and really let's your makeup stay on all day long. i would definitely buy this again.
Sienna C.
I love this as a setting spray or a primer! It gives you an amazing dewy finish on your skin! It feels super hydrating when applied and it extends your makeup wear by a lot! I highly recommend this as a primer or a setting spray!
Mallory M.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love this stuff! I usually use it before I apply and also after to finish my makeup before I apply setting spray! It smells nice nothing too strong and sprays nicely. Keeps my makeup set all day and helps so it does not get cakey.
Rachelle D.
New Castle, PA
Absolutely a must have no matter what kind of skin type you are! Just melts your makeup into your skin and makes it look so natural and flawlessly blended, I've boughten countless bottles and I definitely will continue to do so!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.