BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Tika D.
Erie , PA
This is a must in your makeup collection! I don’t know what I would do without this fix plus, I love this so much because it’s so versatile. I highly recommend it! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Nicole R.
Staten Island
I absolutely love this spray. I love to use this during the day when I feel like my makeup needs to be touched up. It gives me an instant glow that I need after hours of wearing makeup. It is inexpensive and an overall great product that I will continue to buy.
Elizabeth J.
I am actually 12 years old I am obsessed with makeup I don't use makeup or have makeup but when I go to the Mall I go to sephota I try things on my hand and I tried this,product in the mac store and it is the best spray and I wish I had makeup to practice
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I have been buying this product for years and I will never stop, I don’t think I’ve tried a better mist than this one and I’ve tried a ton. I just love it so much and the formula never changes! The scented ones were amazing and I wish they’d make them permanent so badly!!
Erin J.
Hoquiam, WA
This is my favorite beauty product I have ever used! It feels like a drink of water for your face!!! I have been using this product for over 4 years and just love how it makes my skin feel!
Pamela B.
Downey, CA
I tried out this product as a result of many YouTube recommendations. I do like the product. It works well with my skin and it smells great. The only problem I have is with the spray. It's just not a fine enough. It spurts on the face and leaves water marks.
karla c.
Sanger, CA
love it! from the scent to the finish look it gives! has a very soft scent that is very complimenting, leaves me with a matte finish that doesn't let my makeup move an inch love the protection it provides my best face!
Ashley E.
Orlando, FL
The Mac Fix + setting spray is my absolute favorite, it provides the perfect amount of tackiness and keeps your makeup locked all day long. It leaves your skin with a natural finish and is so easy to apply with it's spray nozzle. This is an absolute must have if you want to make sure your makeup lasts!
Tamara K.
I use this before applying my foundation and after I finish my make up. It keeps my makeup in place no matter how hot it is!

I have dry skin and my sister has oily skin, this product works wonders for both skin types!
Jennifer M.
everett
I love the smell of this product for some reason. But also this is great to spray on a brush before applying eyeshadow if you want an intense application or are using a glitter!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.