Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Krista P.
Krista P.
This stuff is GOLD. So, does anyone have problems with getting enough pigment or payoff from their eyeshadows? Well, this product saves your life. I have wet my brushes with water and a couple other sprays from some top brands, but nothing is like this stuff. One little spritz can take your awesome gold in the pan and okay on the eye, to WA-BAM on the eye. It intensifies and sets anything it touches, and I use it as a setting spray and sometimes priming spray too! It's a wonderful product and I love it. You can buy a smaller bottle too, if you want to try it without breaking the bank!!!
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This is one of the best setting sprays I have used, and I have tried a lot of them! Yes, there are cheaper ones who do a good job but this does a great job! I spray on before, and after makeup. It makes me feel fresh, and not oily at all. You can even spray a little on an eye brush and make those glitter shadows POP. A little expensive but I say it's totally worth the price.
Vrunda P.
Vrunda P.
Piscataway, NJ
This is honestly the best primer I have ever used. I have used a couple of another primer before coming across this one and me don't even know why I didn't come across this one before. I first tried the travel sizes and fell in love! It's seriously the best! You won't regret buying it!
Kayley Marie O.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
BEST PRODUCT FROM MAC! I bought Fix+ because my foundation kept coming out a little cake. This makes your makeup literally melt into your face leaving you looking dewy and flawless. You can also spray this stuff on a brush before dipping it in eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the color. BUT REMEMBER: THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! People always complain that it's a bad product when they don't know what they are using it for.
Jeet B.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Hands down the best dual use spray on the market. This product makes my client's skin feel and look amazing from the inside out. I apply this under and over everyone's looks. It holds makeup in place for hours on end (12-18) and smells super refreshing - every client comments on that.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
June 15, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Bought the travel size for $12. I have watched so many YouTube videos of people loving this product so I couldn't wait to try it. I have very dry skin as well as rosacea, so I'm always looking for something that will hydrate my skin and make my makeup look flawless. After using this stuff quite a few times, I honestly don't see what the hype is all about. It didn't make my skin feel hydrated, it didn't make my skin look "flawless" or more "skin like" i was very disappointed. I'm so glad that I bought the travel size cuz this stuff isn't cheap! It made my makeup stay on but that was about it
Bao X.
Bao X.
Fresno, CA
This is my holy grail spray mist! It does exactly what it's name says -- it PREPS your skin for makeup AND it PRIMES your makeup for a flawless "natural" finish. I love using it before makeup application and after I have finished baking and applying all my powders. I typically have to use another setting spray to really set my makeup because I have oily/combination skin type. I absolutely love using Fix+ with Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, I can't leave my house without spraying them on my face lol.
Tempest T.
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
This is a product that I always need to have in my makeup collection! I love to set my face using this product and it takes away any look of powder! It melts the powder right into my face so that everything can look like skin again! It's also great to use before you put on makeup, it's great to amp up shimmer eyeshadow, or to make your highlight more blinding and blend the highlight into the skin! If you have not tried this product yet you need to pick it up because you are missing out on magic!
mi A.
mi A.
On oily skin (my case) it adds extra sheen which is ok if you're going for a glossy makeup look, but on matte looks I do not really recommends using MAC prep+prime fix, except in winter maybe.
But it is extremely helpful if you are applying makeup on dry skin, as it will helps you to moisture your skin and saves the makeup from breaking. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Vilma S.
Vilma S.
June 18, 2017, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is my holy grail! It's light, sprays as a light mist, and you get so much product for the price. I spray this on my skin after my primer before I start my makeup, spray it on my beauty blender before concealer blending, and always get a nice even spray all over at the end of my routine (I even sometimes spray my foundation brush before I blend in foundation...what can I say, I love this stuff!). Definitely makes an impact when it comes to makeup lasting and not moving around your face throughout the day. Have yet to find another setting spray like this
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.