Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Forest Park, GA

Dosent. Work don't waste your money i was very mad at my self for buying this just save your self do not i repeat. Do not waste your money or time
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Denver, CO

Love great for many reason to prep and primes to set your makeup to add moisture to your face smell good and works wonders will always repurchase
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Anderson, IN

I do love this product but it's never my first choice. It works great but I know it's expensive so I only use it when it's on a special occasion.
Itandehui J.
Itandehui J.

I love this product I use it to spray my beauty blender to blend my highlight and contour and at the end of my makeup application. So refreshing.
Kallista D.
Kallista D.

This finishing spray is great. My makeup literally last all day when I use this. This product is extremely refreshing and hydrating on your skin.
jisaile t.
jisaile t.
singapore

love the nozel!! does a really great job and makeup does stay all day long! i use this on my eyeshadow brush and it picks up the color even well!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

I think this is ok. I've used it a few times when I've ran out of my go to product, but it's not bad. Very light-weight and leaves a subtle glow.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Brooklyn, NY

My favorite makeup spray for a dewy look since I have dry skin in the winter, and in the summer it cools you off so your makeup doesn't melt off.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Long Is City, NY

LOVE

I use a powder: foundation, highlighter, blush, bronzer. This sets everything & marries the powder to your skin.

I'm oily & I still love it!
Elaha N.
Elaha N.
Markham

These setting sprays are the best
Especially when it's hot and your sweating I recommend this please
It makes the makeup look Fleeky for hours !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.