Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Watertown, NY

Can't get enough of this!! Perfect for priming the face, and setting the face, plus i love mixing it with eyeshadow for a more pigmented effect.
Grace S.
Grace S.

Works great. I use it after I shower to lock in moisture. I use it before I apply makeup. I even use it to "re-wet" my eye liner when necessary.
adrian m.
adrian m.
Marmora, NJ

This stuff is amazing!! it makes my makeup look not cakey, i use it to foil eyeshadows and highlighters, and its just an overall amazing product
Hiliary B.
Hiliary B.
Fort Campbell, KY

The real mvp. Does its job and it's a decent price. Like I've said before, I wish Mac was cruelty free, but other then that they do a great job.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Plainview, TX

I love this spray it you can use it before you apply your makeup on your brush to give you the extra moisture to make it go on smoothly or after
Jeannie D.
Jeannie D.

Just got this but excited to add to my daily regimen. Sprays great and smells and feels refreshing! Can't wait to use to intensify eye shadows.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Berwyn, IL

I love this product for when my eyeshadow needs that xtra foiled look! Or for when skin feels dehydrated! Just a sprit and and your good to goo
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS

This product really makes a huge difference in the way your makeup is applied and how the finished product looks. This truly is a game changer!
Meg J.
Meg J.

Must have. Works for so many things. Sets makeup and sets down the powder. Makes it dewy and fresh. Also intensifies eye shadows, high lighter.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.