Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ

This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami

This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. I love it!!
Lorena M.
Lorena M.

This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Hermosa Beach, CA

I love this to set my makeup, freshen my face, use with eye shadow, etc! You can use this for so many things. No complaints from me
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lascassas, TN

LOVE this product, works great! Gives a smooth look! Although it doesn't stay for long periods of time! Very easy to apply & blend.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
La Feria, TX

This product is a little price but worth the money. I started using this because my sister recommended it to me . And it is amazing
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL

Honestly, this product is the bomb.com . I really recommend this to anyone who wants they're bomb making to stay all day and night.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA

I love how it just sets my make up making my face look soooo good I just love it can't get enough of it ! And the smell I love it !
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR

I use this for EVERYTHING. Primer, setting spray, eyeshadow primer. I even have used it on my brow pomade when the top dried a bit.
jennifer M.
jennifer M.
Ny

I use this for refreshing my skin before I apply my makeup and setting my makeup so it won't look cakey and also for my eyeshadow .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.