Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Anderson, IN

I do love this product but it's never my first choice. It works great but I know it's expensive so I only use it when it's on a special occasion.
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Los Angeles, CA

It's expensive but worth it because setts your makeup flawlessly and you can use as a setting spray or primer i do both my skin feels hydrating .
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Murphy, TX

I use this product to set my face every day. It keeps my makeup long wearing and moist but not wet throughout the day. Keeps everything in place.
Grace S.
Grace S.

Works great. I use it after I shower to lock in moisture. I use it before I apply makeup. I even use it to "re-wet" my eye liner when necessary.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Plainview, TX

I love this spray it you can use it before you apply your makeup on your brush to give you the extra moisture to make it go on smoothly or after
Ginnette M.
Ginnette M.
Doral, FL

I like do use it at the end of my makeup because it always makes it look natural, like it compacts my makeup! And it makes it last all day long!
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
Perla G.
Perla G.

Es muy bueno y fresco...
Me encanta lo recomiendo..
Al 100 yo soy fan de MAC.
Tengo algunos productos y ese no es la excepción no puede faltar..

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Lynn, MA

A great product I added to my collection about a year ago. I usually spray this before I start my makeup and after. Leaves you looking flawless.
Bridgette W.
Bridgette W.
Portland, OR

The smell of the Mac prep and prime fix
Plus is the best after I applied my makeup. Such a refresh and I'm reassured my makeup will last all day
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.