Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

Love love these product works super good for any type of skin and fixes your makeup super good I would recommend for anyone
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

idk what is in this formula but it is truly magical. it helps my foundation not look cakey. i will forever repurchase this!
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Maan J.
Maan J.

After putting all the products on my face I finished it with mac setting spray, it's very doey and makes your make up last!
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS

This is a good product I love the smell but not as effective also the brand is not vegan which means it's tested on animals
Nebal A.
Nebal A.
Munster

I love this so much because it keeps the make up on my skin long lasting and keeps it looking good and great I use it a lot
Brittany f.
Brittany f.
Aliquippa, PA

I love fix + I've literally noticed such a change in my makeup it looks 100x better and stays longer and it smells amazing!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Medley, FL

This spray setting works really well. Sudo lot and my T-zone is super greasy and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Elisabeth P.
Elisabeth P.

Keeps everything in place all day and looking fresh. Lasts ages too. Great for spraying on powder/dry products as well. :)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.