BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is so refreshing and versatile! You can mist it on your face before applying foundation for a more dewy finish, you can mist your shadow brush to create a more rich, pigmented color. It's also like makeup hairspray if applied after your makeup. Once it dries you can't even feel it's there. It smells AMAZING. lasts a super long time (I've had my bottle for over a year)
Lady B.
Lady B.
Richmond, CA
This is my favorite makeup product ever!  It's keeps your makeup flawless looking, looks dewy, natural and keeps your makeup lock and set forever.  And you can keep spraying it the whole day and it keeps your face looking fresh.  It's a bit on the expensive side, but its really worth every penny.  If you apply powder and spray this.  Your face looks completely airbrushed.  Awesome product.  If you don't have this in your life yet, get it!!!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
I like this product for the fact that it refreshes and hydrates the skin. When my skin is feeling dry I spray my face with this before applying my makeup to give it a boost of hydration. It has a good smell too! I just don't think it sets the makeup like it's supposed to. I bought this product in hopes of it making my makeup last longer which it didn't. I don't think it's worth the price just to have a spray to hydrate your skin. I think there are many other options that will work better than this product.
Dorelis G.
Dorelis G.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is my holy grail! It's light, sprays as a light mist, and you get so much product for the price. I spray this on my skin after my primer before I start my makeup, spray it on my beauty blender before concealer blending, and always get a nice even spray all over at the end of my routine (I even sometimes spray my foundation brush before I blend in foundation...what can I say, I love this stuff!). Definitely makes an impact when it comes to makeup lasting and not moving around your face throughout the day. Have yet to find another setting spray like this.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is one of my holy grail products. I wanted to try it forever and when I finally did purchase it I saw what all the hype was about. I use it both before and after applying makeup and it just hydrates and locks everything in place. I have oily skin and live in the southeast so my makeup can melt off but when I use this it typically stays in place all day long. I love how your makeup looks fresh for hours and you don't have to worry about reapplying or looking cakey. It's amazing!
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Florida
 This product was pretty pricey when I bought it but it did last me a long time.  It wasn't the best product that I've used and it wasn't the worst. I've seen a bunch of reviews on YouTube talking about this product and I decided to try it but I guess it's just one of those things where it doesn't really go with my skin. However, it did make my skin nice and refreshed for my makeup application. I personally wouldn't spend the money on this again, I would just stick to my drugstore prep and prime sprays.
Shamsa I.
Shamsa I.
Deer Park, NY
This is a setting spray that every makeup enthusiast should own. I use it to set my makeup, and to wet my beauty blender before I apply my foundation. I also tend to use it on my brushes if I'm applying a loose pigment. It helps to set everything and helps provide a flawless finish! I highly recommend it!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This spray is so important to have in any makeup lovers collection. Not only does this spray hydrate and prime your face for makeup but it can also be sprayed on a brush to add more pigment to shadows to make them pop! Once you're done with your entire look, a few sprays all over the face locks your makeup in place and keeps it looking fresh all day long. I will buy this again and again because it gets a lot of use in my house!
Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
LOVE THIS OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! It's seriously BOMB AF. This thing makes my make up last ALL DAY!!! If you don't believe me apply it and have sex. ;-) guarantee you'll be raving about it like how I am. It lasts through EVERYTHING. Do yourself a favor and buy this product. I promise you you'll never go back.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Pawhuska, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, can I say love one more time? YES!!!!! LOOOOOOVE! Primer might not seem like a big deal but trust me, IT IS. It not only preps your skin but it also fills in fine lines, wrinkles and pores so your foundation doesn't look all weird. Trust me we all want airbrushed finish looks. 💖💋👄😍👱🏽‍♀️
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.