Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Ainsley U.
Ainsley U.
Jacksonville, FL
MAC Fix+ is one of the best skin products I've ever used! Not only is it an amazing primer, but it works great as a setting spray over your foundation to give it a dewy look! It eliminates pores and dry spots. Another thing to use it for is wetting your brushes to increase the pigmentation of shadows, highlighters, etc. Really refreshing, no weird smell or anything. It's really worth spending $22. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
NISSA R.
NISSA R.
This gives life to my face! I have dry skin this is my cheaper alternative to the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin mist and I am very happy with the quality and price of the item from MAC. Fix plus is great for dry skin as prep, prime or a mist to freshen up old makeup, or a mist on eyeshadow to give it more pigment and help it last longer. Love love love this is now a staple in my collection.
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
Uh, what is not to like/love about this. I used this in my college days loved it to the point of finishing it. And recently rediscovered it years later and loving it all over again.

Sets my makeup down and I don't look cakey. It works well to give pigments their full potential when you want it to and overall a wonderful addition to your collection.

Give it a try. You won't regret it.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Pomona, CA
This facial mist is the best one out there in my opinion of course. there are many setting sprays out there. BUT this one is the best because it actually helps my face powder melt into my skin. Makes my makeup look flawless, even when touching up I use this and it makes my skin look glowy. Now there are many facial mist that sit on top of your face and make your makeup stay wet and sometimes makes you look oily. ( I have oily skin ) this one does not do that it actually melts into your skin / makeup. I LOVE THIS STUFF
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I use this to enftincesfy my shadow and it works miracles. It looks like water but it's magic in a bottle. It can also be used for setting spray and when used as setting spray its great. Long lasting and nice on skin although I must admit I use Urban decay All Nighter setting spray to set my makeup this is a great alternative and is a amazing product. I highly recommend this product.
Kurstey C.
Kurstey C.
Orlando
Let me start by saying this was the first setting spray that was out in the market for people to try. It definitely along with Urban decays setting spray revolutionized the setting spray world. This product is hydrating, refreshing and a great multi use product. It can be used a primer, a setting spray, or even to help texturizing your makeup. A spray of this on some Eyeshadow can give it the perfect dewy finish. It's very versatile but it's costly. It does last a very long time but honestly I think new setting sprays have blow it out the waters. But when it first came out 5 stars across the board!
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
This is a MUST in your kit or just makeup collection, great for you and clients. Works amazing and is long lasting.. use as a primer, in between to hydrate and refresh the skin, and or to set the makeup! Also, if you have any foiled shadows or want to make your highlight ON FLEEK.. spray it onto the brush, dip into product and apply to skin.. and you will look like an amazing glazed donut! I recommend to anyone and everyone of all skin types and skin tones
Nykira S.
Nykira S.
Evans
This spray is the BOMB.COM! I use it for literally everything: before putting my makeup on, after putting my makeup on and every time I need refreshing. It makes my foundation blend easier when I apply it and subsequently allows all other makeup I add to blend together smoothly as well. It also makes my makeup look super dewy when sprayed after makeup application. Overall, it is a great product for achieving that natural glow. I will FOR SURE be buying this product again in the future and suggest others do the same!
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
I had always been skeptical about high end makeup products especially setting sprays because I thought they all worked the same. Boy was I wrong. I cannot live without mac fix + spray. After I do my makeup I spray it on my face and it literally blends all my makeup together and takes away that powdery finish. I know it's pricey but it lasts a long time depending on how many times a day you use it. I use it in combination with Urban Decay's All nighter setting spray and my makeup lasts till the following day.
Anel C.
Anel C.
This product is amazing, I love products that you can use for multiple purposes it make me feel that my money is well spend I use it to prime, to blend my makeup when is getting dry, to make my eyeshadow pop out more, I love using it in summer to fresh up my makeup, it makes my makeup last all day and look more event I absolutely recommend this product to everyone is really affordable $24 and worth every penny!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.