BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Tabitha J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is A hoily grail for me. I find it is great for all skin types! I use this to set my makeup, prep skin for makeup, and just to revitalize and hydrate during my skin care routines. This is a multi use product and I highly recommend it!
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray smells so good and feels great in your face! I recently had a mac makeup artist apply my makeup for me and I quickly realized that I had to have this stuff!! Definitely one of the best makeup buys I've made.
Chelsea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! It helps enhance eyeshadow and makes your eyes pop! It is affordable and will last you forever. This product is also good for setting your makeup as well. It leaves your makeup looking fresh and clean.
Diana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this. I like to use it to set my face & to enhance pigment on eyeshadows. Once I spray on my face I use my beauty blender to set it. I also bought the mini to carry in my purse. I recommend this spray.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I mostly use it on a makeup brush to turn my shimmers into metallics. It is a staple in a beauty room for sure. I love MAC products. It does not seem to shimmer on the face. I would highly recommend!
iris h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing. amazing, amazing. it works so well i dont even have words for it. my absolute favorite thing at mac, hands down. it makes my foundation flawless and long lasting. its worth every penny. recommend to EVERYONE.
Erica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a versatile product and worth every penny! This is a primer that you can use for so many different things and is essential for your makeup kit. It's long lasting and I'd definitely recommend this to others. I love it!
Jen F.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail for sure. I don't use it as much for setting spray anymore because the mister isn't great and I don't feel it works well for setting but to wet my brushes, prime my skin, refresh my skin, this is perfection.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this prep + fix by mac in the scent rosebud and it's smells delicious and really helps! Very good for all skin times and help hides pores! I love this product I am first time user but definitely will buy it again
Love it. Pros is that is has been great for my skin and makeup. Makes the makeup look fresh and flawless.
The cons is that it isn't really made for oily skin. I have oily skin and still my face is shiny at the end of the day. But still a great product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.