BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Hey everyone ! If you want a primer I say buy this product! It is worth the price and great for all skin types. My friends have this and their skin is opposite from mine which is dry. It works as a moisturizer too! I used up my bottle and decided to get a sample this time and it works great. I'm looking forward to buying the product once again.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
An absolute staple for your makeup kit/collection. There are SO many eyeshadows nowadays that look so beautiful in the pan, but translate poorly into the lid... this fixes that! It definitely makes a difference with face AND eye makeup. If you aren't sure about buying the full size bottle, they have a mini size for $10, it still gives you enough to use frequently to see if you love it or not.
Leeanna M.
Leeanna M.
Lancaster, PA
This product is so worth buying. I breakout understand the hype about it. It has a lot benefits that you can use it for such as using it to freshen and tone your face, use to apply eyeshadow and help it become more pigmented, it also smells great and it's is a setting spray for long lasting makeup.so it's the best of all worlds lol. Buy it buy it buy it !!!!!!!!!!! You will not regret it!!!!!
Angela D.
Angela D.
San Jose, CA
This makes my makeup last all day. This is one of my holy grail products I use to spray on my brush when applying foundation. The smell is amazing and makes my makeup blend together so well. I tried making a duo but honestly it's not even worth it. I've been getting more into makeup and I need to repurchase this product. It's definitely a makeup game changer and I can see why beauty gurus rave about this product. You'll look like a goddess with a few sprays
Crysta P.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I really wish this product did not cost as much as it does. It is a great product. I use it before I apply my foundation and spray it on my brush before applying any eyeshadow or loose pigments. It makes eyeshadow come out so vibrant! That is my number one use for this product.
Leena G.
Leena G.
i guess this was one of the first makeup spray in my collection, since then there hasn't been another spray that could substitute this one. i really like the way it feels and the way it makes your face dewy and natural. i have tried many sprays but i must say i keep going back to this one all the time. it's not too heavy on the pocket like some of the high end sprays but does an amazing job
Maysee R.
Maysee R.
This product saves my make up life!!! The only downside is it's price but compared to the quality. And quantity it's definitely worth it it's good for dry and oily skin and it helps had my pores. I am definitely buying this again! The best thing about this product is how well it enhances my shimmery shadows absolutely love!!
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
This product is a must have for any makeup collector, artist or guru. I wouldn't say that it prolongs the length of your makeup but it's great for all skin types if your looking to just mesh your makeup together seamlessly. I typically use this at the end of my makeup routine, after all of my powders are on and this simply takes the "powdery" look away all together. Definitely repurchase.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Where has this been all my life? I've heard about this from so many people and just never tried it myself until recently and I majorly regret not trying it sooner! I'll use this with eyeshadows to get more pigment, I'll spray it on my face before my setting spray, or I'll just use it as a refresher throughout the day. Plus it's got a wonderful smell! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!
Madi D.
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
I've repurchased this so many times it's ridiculous. This is hands down the best multi use priming/setting spray known to man. It makes my makeup look flawless and if I want more color payoff in my eyeshadows I can spray a little bit of this on my brush and BAM my shimmery shades look metallic. This is definitely a staple in my collection and will be repurchasing it till the day I die.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.