Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Bridgette W.
Bridgette W.
Portland, OR

The smell of the Mac prep and prime fix
Plus is the best after I applied my makeup. Such a refresh and I'm reassured my makeup will last all day
adrian m.
adrian m.
Marmora, NJ

This stuff is amazing!! it makes my makeup look not cakey, i use it to foil eyeshadows and highlighters, and its just an overall amazing product
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
Elaha N.
Elaha N.
Markham

These setting sprays are the best
Especially when it's hot and your sweating I recommend this please
It makes the makeup look Fleeky for hours !
Emily H.
Emily H.

Best setting spray around. My makeup has lasted over 15 hours with this and kept a flawless finish! Thoroughly recommend this product to anyone!
ashley t.
ashley t.
Edmonton, AB

LOVE!
I use it everyday on top of my makeup to weld everything together. I hope they bring back the scented versions as I'm starting to run low!
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Watertown, NY

Can't get enough of this!! Perfect for priming the face, and setting the face, plus i love mixing it with eyeshadow for a more pigmented effect.
Maria A.
Maria A.

Light. Love the scent, the top lock makes it easy to take with you, a must in my make up routine, finishes up my look, giving me an extra boost.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Plainview, TX

I love this spray it you can use it before you apply your makeup on your brush to give you the extra moisture to make it go on smoothly or after
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I love this product. I use this for a variety of things: hydrating my face before and after applying makeup, making shadows more pigmented, etc.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.