BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Valerie N.
Downey, CA
My favorite setting spray, this works so good i've gone through bottles of this because i'm obsessed it makes my makeup last long/ when my eyeshadows aren't so pigmented i just spray some onto my brush and my eyeshadows work so much better
Lauren E.
I have the coconut fix+ and I love the dispenser. It puts out just enough product to gently wet the skin or a brush. That being said, it's basically just mineral water, and it really comes down to the sprayer more than anything else.
Loren R.
This product completely changed my makeup game. It was extremely moisturizing and felt amazing on my face. It seemed to have make my makeup feel better than without a primer( or than another primer I've tried). I totally recommend.
Luis G.
Fix + is an awesome awesome product! Not only does it help soften makeup to look for natural it also refreshes makeup after a long day. It's a great moisturizer as well. Technically not a "setting spray" but is a perfect addition to before and/or after your makeup routine.
eleasha g.
San Diego, CA
This product will literally have your make up set in place all day. It's amazing. This is a vital tool in my make up kit. Not only do u use it as a prime but I also use it as a setting spray at times for an all day long lasting wear
Natasha O.
Doral, FL
My makeup artist always use this primer on me, I really like it and it's very easy to apply. It makes my makeup last for long time with a very good finish. The only thing is the price, not too good for me. But definitely recommended.
Josie B.
Indianapolis, IN
My go to spray for prepping and finishing. It’s light, feels like water and dries fast, doesn’t have a gross smell, perfect for sensitive skin and keeps your makeup on point through out the day. I actually need to buy a new bottle!
Olivia B.
I love this product! My friend actually got me hooked on it and I never use a loose glitter pigment powder or shimmer pressed eyeshadow without spraying this on my brush first. It makes the color stay on all day and apply very easy!
Ashton S.
Dalton
This is a pretty great product but not the best. But it is long lasting so that's a plus. The pros are that it does it's job the cons are that it's a little greasy. It's also a little bit shimmery but I would probably buy it again.
Amanda Y.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Perfect to prep your skin with before makeup. It hydrates your skin and smells great. I also use this to set my makeup when I am done because it blends in my powder and gives a more skin like appearance. I recommend this to everyone!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.