Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Libby R.
Libby R.
Melbourne, FL

This is makeup holy water. I've used this for shows, prom, and graduation, my makeup stayed on all night until I took it off
A must have for absolutely everbody even if you don't wear makeup! It refreshes takes away the powder finish and is very due
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
sara G.
sara G.
Medley, FL

I got this thinking it would be a good setting spray but no its a primer mist. It's very good for refreshing the makeup too
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

idk what is in this formula but it is truly magical. it helps my foundation not look cakey. i will forever repurchase this!
Veronica L.
Veronica L.

I love it!. I use this product before to do my make up every day. I'm so comfortable whit this. I recommended bc is so good
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Medley, FL

This spray setting works really well. Sudo lot and my T-zone is super greasy and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Nebal A.
Nebal A.
Munster

I love this so much because it keeps the make up on my skin long lasting and keeps it looking good and great I use it a lot
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS

This is a good product I love the smell but not as effective also the brand is not vegan which means it's tested on animals
Maan J.
Maan J.

After putting all the products on my face I finished it with mac setting spray, it's very doey and makes your make up last!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.