Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (380)
I use my sisters, and it's just great for setting your makeup, eye shadows (which is what I usually use it for and its GREAT!!) and just a spray to feel refreshed!
Coral S.
Coral S.

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

i udes in every makeup look i do it's perfect for the last touch and the first touch the makeup look flawless always i put the MAC prep + Prime Fix+ favorite ever
Lety G.
Lety G.

This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw , Va

Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL

I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX

This has to be one of my top 5 favorite setting sprays there totally worth buying ! It gives you such a glow after apply in this product. Mac products are amazing
Eve R.
Eve R.

Smell vey good.
Let your skin feeling dewy and fresh.
I used it for eveything ,anytime. After i cleanse my face ...and after i apply my makeup.
Worth every cent!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

A daily staple. You must have this product! Great for all skin types. Luxurious but affordable one bottle can last me a few months. Leaves skin looking flawless.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI

Great lightweight primer! Holds my makeup all day long. A little pricey but it is worth it. Mac is great quality. It's not thick like other primers which I like.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.