MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Love this if I feel like I need a boost of hydration. It is the perfect finish to makeup because it takes away the look of powder on my face. It's not a setting spray and it's never claimed to be but it refreshes you after all that makeup. I feel like it gives a dewy glow after. A good price and it doesn't really smell like anything yet pleasant in a way. The packaging is real nice and I like that if you turn the top you can essentially lock it. I recommend whole-heartedly. I will buy again.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Castle Rock, CO
This is a must have for eyeshadow when you want super pigment.  I really do love that I can make a so-so eyeshadow so much better by just spraying a few squirts of this right onto my brush and then pack on the eyeshadow.  I works great for mattes, shimmers and foiled.  When I ran out of my go-to setting spray I used this and it actually works pretty well for that as well so it does have multiple uses, but I really want to reserve it for my shadows.  Highly recommend.
Flávia G.
Flávia G.
Dahlonega, GA
You can use it before or after your makeup or even when you just want to hydrate your skin. It helps to hold the makeup and moist your face but it won't let it look oily, the smell is so good and it lasts forever! In my country is little bit pricey but if you don't live in Brazil you can find it cheaper, so don't miss that chance to put hor hands on it!
Britnee J.
Britnee J.
I love MAC products but I was on the fence about this product at first. I finally purchased the travel size and at first use hated it. I played around with it, with different products and techniques and I must say I absolutely love it now. It gives a dewy look that I love. It's also great for refreshing your makeup after a long day of work. I keep this in my work backpack but because it does wonders. I typically apply before primer, after setting powder, and again before spraying my UD setting spray. Highly recommend.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This was my only regret. I wasn't happy with this for me as a setting spray or primer. Then a friend told me to use for setting shadows and I can't live without it now! I dampen my brushes and it makes shadows and pigments stay put! Glittery or powdery shadows have no fallout! I really really love this for that use so it gets 5 stars! It's the only spray that really works on every shadow.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
This is a staple for my beauty routine, and is essential for achieving the most natural look possible with your makeup. I like using this product when my makeup is finished to get rid of any powdery appearance, and it instantly illuminates the skin beautifully. Use it to enhance the look of your eyeshadow too by spritzing your Eyeshadow brush before picking up the Eyeshadow! This product enhances the pigment of your shimmery shadows and gives them an even more foiled effect on the lid.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Philpot, KY
I can't apply makeup without using this product! I have oily skin so I have to apply a lot of power to keep shade at bay. This can make my coumarin look pretty cakey. The fix+ completely changes the finish and texture of my makeup after application! It looks much more smooth like natural skin. It works very well to hydrate skin before makeup application and to intensify eyeshadows as well! Spraying it on your blending sponge will also help with blending put your foundation and concealer.
Monica M.
Monica M.
This stuff the is the best! I can't imagine doing my make up without it. It has a pleasant scent and can be used so many ways. I spritz some on after my primer, before foundation and then after setting my foundation. I also do another spritz when I'm done with everything else just to set everything down. It keeps everything nicely settled together, avoiding cake face. I sometimes use it for my eyeshadow as well to make their pigmentation stand out. You can't go wrong with this stuff.
Gia G.
Gia G.
Phoenix, AZ
If I could drown myself in fix +, I would. Fix + is seriously a must in EVERYONES makeup kit(honestly in everyones skin care routine in my opinion) this product is a great primer and setting spray, and helps blend liquid makeup into the face seamlessly. I love using fix + on my brushes to really boost my eyeshadows and highlighters pigment to its full potential. I love to use this as a face mist just for refreshing too, it's hydrating and soothing. It deserves all the hype it gets 100%
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Grand Terrace, CA
This is a holy grail product for me. I love it as a primer and finishing spray. This is really the secret to making your makeup look seamless. I especially love the way this makes and setting or finishing powders look natural. This product is scented, but it's not too strong or overpowering. I keep a mini size in my purse for a quick midday refresh.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.