BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12057)
Bridget S.
I love Fix+ to set down powders on my face and to "foil" shimmer eye shadows. It smells great and I get a lot of use out of a bottle. I will not be repurchasing though as I am switching to cruelty free and MAC sells in China.
Elyn F.
Doral, FL
This product is super great I use it as a primer and also sometimes to melt my face makeup and omg it works so good my makeup immediately melts to my skin and makes me look flawless. And it is not that expensive that is great
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
The best product you can ever buy! I swear you would love this stuff its a matte finish touch , it protects your skin .. i can say i dont have any cons for right now because i love this product i would gladly buy this again.
Sydney S.
Dallas, TX
Never go without this stuff, have one in purse, desk at work and vanity at home. Just in general I love the refreshing feel on my face but I do believe it sets my makeup perfectly. I also like to spray on eyeshadow brush if I'm trying to get a dramatic glitter look
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Everyone and their momma knows how great this product is! You can use it as a primer, setting spray and pigment enhancer! Can use it for almost all skin types, oily can be a hit or miss depending on the person. Highly recommend.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Amazing! The mist is so fine, and really melts your makeup in place where also hydrating it. Price is right where all setting spray are so not that expensive. It's a good one also to wet your brush and make your eyeshadows pop!
Monique R.
I use my fix + spray daily before and after applying makeup! It helps keep me fresh and keeps my makeup on all day! It's also a great way to make shadows more pigmented. I also spray my brush before apply glitter pigments for less fall out and a brighter appearance
hanna y.
I love using this before I put on makeup to refresh and moisturize my skin. After my makeup is done, I then spritz it on my face to get rid of any leftover powder from baking my face. Definitely a staple in my makeup routine
valerie b.
Orlando fl
I loveee this stuff! I use it before and after applying my makeup! Its gives a nice finish to my foundation. I aso love to sprit some on my brush before applying my shadows and it intensifies and gives it a nice color payoff!
Jenna S.
Hanoverton, OH
I've used this stuff every single day since I bought it. It's so great for so many different things. I use it to make my shimmer shadows more intense and to set my makeup. It makes my highlight look so great on my face and sets everything like a dream.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.