Add a Photo

Photos (310)
chantelle h.
chantelle h.
Hamilton

I absolutely love this spray it has a dewy finish to it and it tells good u can use it before and after makeup application
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Murfreesboro, TN

It's amazing I would recommend it to anyone I know, it makes your makeup stay on all day or it gives you a fresh feeling ,
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN

I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA

This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done and gives my face that dewy glistening finish instead of cake like.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

Great product almost out and most buy another. Great product for the money. I highly recommend this to anyone into makeup.
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Irvine, CA

This is the most amazing multipurpose spray when doing your makeup. I cannot survive summer without it. #Beachbagessential
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN

Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Paramount, CA

Love to spray this on my brush as I apply my highlight to add to my glow. It works wonders to keep make up dewy and fresh.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??

Join Now