Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

Produto ótimo!
Estou muito satisfeita com a qualidade...
Loção leve em gel que minimiza a vermelhidão e o tom da pele enquanto acrescenta radiância
Tannya C.
Tannya C.

Me encanta, yo lo utilizo antes de ponerme el maquillaje y después para sellaron, funciona bastante bien ya que ayuda a que se vea natural y fresco
jerilynn D.
jerilynn D.

Definitely worth every penny. Sometimes when you put on Powder your face starts to look too cakey the mac Fix+ spray I don't ever have that problem
Megan G.
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH

This is a great product and the amount of product it comes with is great. It's easy to use pump never clogged which makes it so much easier to use.
Shelia G.
Shelia G.

This product gives you the perfect prep and primer. It allows you to have the perfect non-clogging face. Makes the rest of your cosmetics flawless.
Holly H.

This primer is really refreshing on my skin and keeps all my makeup in place. I also use it as a setting spray and it makes my makeup last longer.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Seagoville, TX

ITS THE BEST!!!!! I Absolutely LOVEEE THIS !!!! IT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING ON YOUR FACE JUST NATURAL LOOKING , IT IS A COMBINATION OF OILY AND MATTE
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

My favorite!! Works so good with all makeup especially when using it with glitter makes it pop! Bought this on Mac website! Easy to use of course!
makenze S.
makenze S.

I love using this on my foundation brush before applying foundation. I use it to intensify my eye shadows and to set my makeup once I am all done.
Anjali M.
Anjali M.
Mc Lean, VA

This is great for setting makeup. Keeps my makeup looking amazing all day! It can be used as a priming step as well. They have new scents as well!
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.