BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Kinda pricey but definitely work for me wonderful spf protection as well as wonderful finishing mist pro is it leaves your skin naturally smooth looking giving your makeup a even finish I definitely recommend this to anyone and all of my friends it give your makeup a natural skin effect THANKS M.A.C
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
The #1 spray to prime and set your face! Everyone needs it in their life. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. It's so good, so nice on any skin type, simply perfection. If you want to prep your skin, use Fix +. If you have too much powder on, use Fix+. If you need to make an eye shadow pop, use Fix+. Or if you simply want to refresh your bare skin throughout the day, use Fix+. It's such an amazing all around spray and I'll continue to use it as long as it exists.
Katy E.
Katy E.
Absolute makeup staple. It can be used as a primer, finishing spray, to wet your brushes, and even as a basic hydrating mist. The formula is amazing, the only thing I don't love is the bottle. The packaging is sleek but the nozzle disperses the product too harshly and can kind of hit you in the face, and once you get down to the last few remnants of product the nozzle will squirt out harsh droplets. Total makeup necessity, just not perfect packaging.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
S Ozone Park, NY
First off the scent. I can't stop spraying this sometimes, I love the way it smells. Very fresh soft smell. The bottle mist out a perfect amount to cover my face unlike others where I have to spray a few times not cause I like it but only to set my entire face. The finish it leaves differently depends on the way u applied your makeup and how your skin is of course but I have a combination skin with a routine that looks in between matte and oily. After I apply the spray it just makes all the difference with the glow of my skin.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best spray I've ever used. I use it for absolutely everything! Considering I have dry skin it makes my skin hydrated before putting on my foundation and gives me makeup less of a matte look. It helps make glittery eyeshadow more pigmented and then is the perfect setting spray to make your makeup last all night. This is a must have for everyone who loves makeup!
Selah H.
Selah H.
I always wanted to try this product and I'm so glad I did! If your foundation looks powdery or cakey spray this and it will make your foundation look like your skin. If your shimmery eyeshadows are not as metallic as you want you can spray your brush and it will apply so much better. It also works as a primer & can be used on all skin types. I think that it does make my makeup last longer and I don't really notice a strong scent. I highly recommend!
Logan T.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
This product can be used in so many ways, if you love makeup you need this product. It is perfect for intensifying eyeshadows or spraying on your face to take away the powdery look. It can also be sprayed on your beauty blender or foundation brush to sheer out any foundation that may be too thick. Highly recommend this product.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Truth be told, I'm not the biggest fan of this product. I have oily skin and I feel products like these make my skin even more oily. I purchased the Fix+ On the Go size to try it out and I wasn't wowed by it like everyone else is. It didn't do anything to make my makeup last longer and it made me face feel sloppy if that makes sense. Maybe I'm not using it the correct way and if I am please let me know because I'm really wanting to love this product!
Martina L.
Martina L.
Don't know what I would do without this product! Makes my skin look so fresh and it makes my powders just melt into my skin. I do end up having to set my laugh line and my eyelids just a little bit once I spray it so it doesn't crease but that happens with every spray. Overall I am in love with this product and have already repurchased so many times!
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Chehalis , WA
Can't live without my MAC prep & prime!!! I use this multiple times a day, even without makeup because it makes my skin feel so freaking amazing. With my makeup application I just spray this on my beauty blender and then add my foundation with it, and once I've completed my face I will spray my full face- keeps the cake face away, and my makeup just overall looks so much better! Love love love it, absolutely worth the price in my opinion. :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.