Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (584)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
I have used this spray for years and it is definitely one of my beauty go-to's to finish off any makeup look. I was so excited about the new coconut version of this, and I have to say it works just as good as the original one and has a nice coconut smell that takes you to paradise. I have always loved how hydrating this spray is and how it leaves your skin soooo refreshed. If you love the original and love coconut smells you definitely will not regret this (I literally have ordered so many of the coconut fix sprays that I am stocked up for some time).
Tirza N.
Tirza N.
San Francisco, CA
Im don't wanna be such a band wagon or what so ever, but long story short after all of this i just try this stuff! I usually use setting spray from skindinavia and im still loving it, but God oh God this stuff also do magic in my skin. If i feel too powdery after put all the foundation, setting powder, powder blush, powder bronze everything powder, i just spray this bad boy and YASSS, magic happened!!! All the powder melt to your skin and changed it become one with your skin (if that make sense :p) Anyhow, this fix plus is just amazing! Its my holy grail everrrr.. thank u Mac
Vika R.
Vika R.
June 20, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I'll be honest, I'm still trying to figure out the numerous ways to use this product. Not because it's bad, but because there are so many ways to use it! I usually use it as a primer spray and sometimes as a setting spray, if it's not too hot outside. Technically speaking, this isn't meant to be used as a setting spray, although some people do use it for that purpose. It's also fantastic for getting more pigmentation out of powder. Think brighter eyeshadow! Just dip your makeup brush into the shadow, spray a spritz on the brush, and voila! Your eyeshadow is pigmented times 10!
Tay M.
Tay M.
Fort Wayne, IN
MAC Cosmetics was one of my initial makeup influences- I've become less biased since!
I will say that this is a MUST HAVE for any MUA.
There are so many techniques and versatility that can be utilized with this product!
Not only You can use this to prep your face (to make your skin look awake and fresh) and set your face (to lock in the beat), it is also good for adding pigment to any eyeshadow & highlight you want to use! Spray Your brush first!
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
I looove Mac's prep + prime spray! It's amazing, I love applying it after I've applied everything else. It helps my makeup look less powdery/cakey and it gives it a more natural look! It also helps my makeup stay put all day! I also love to use it when I want my highlights to be a little more pigmented. I just spray my brush a little and then go into my highlighter and apply. This product is very versatile and I love it!
Zari S.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
So this product is cool. I use it for prepping my face before makeup application and setting my face after. You can also spray your makeup brush and use it to do a foil eyeshadow look. It doesn't protect you from the sun. It's a moisture mist that refreshes your skin. I find myself saying I won't purchase it again because it went from $20 to $24 but I always find myself at the M.A.C store asking for it lol
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
I'm sorry. I feel like the worst person in the world for saying this (and probably the only person), but I didn't find that this product did anything for me. Maybe it's because I have oily skin, but it left a gross film over my makeup, which left me looking oily, not dewy. There's a huge difference between dewy and oily. Even my brother (who never notices anything new in my makeup, lol) said I needed to redo my makeup. I also started to break out. I wish I could join the hundreds of thousands of people who rave about this, but I just didn't like it.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I have the coconut scent of MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ and have to say I am a huge fan of this product. Not only can you use it to prime your skin, there are so many other uses of this product. One thing I enjoy best is making my powder eyeshadows "wet" using this product. It enriches the color tremendously and makes it so much more vivid.

As for the coconut scented Fix+, I don't really smell much of a scent from it. The packaging is stunning though!!!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Absolute MUST HAVE!!! For me anything that is versatile is a must in both my personal and professional makeup kit. I use this right after I cleanse, it's a humectant and that helps to attract all my other products--moisturiser, primer foundation etc and helps them to adhere better to the skin. After I complete my makeup I use it again and it works like "Hair Spray" for my makeup!! I do have dry spells sometime due to eczema and it helps to soothe and hydrate my skin. I use it sometimes at least 3-4 times a day!! Best part is -- Its great for all skin types!!!
Kemisha M.
Kemisha M.
Baltimore, MD
The Mac prep and prime skin base visage comes in a outer black cardboard packaging, which has all details written on it such as the ingredients, price, manufacturing date, expiry date etc. When I open the box there is a beautiful sleek black plastic bottleinside. The bottle has tiny multicoloured shimmer partials printed all over it. The bottle also comes up with its own pump dispenser (yay!). The pump dispenses just the right amount of product for one use. It has a cap on top which fits tightly, hence there is no need to worry of product getting spilled in your bag. The packaging is very travel friendly and easy to use as well as carry.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.