BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
A great cult favorite it helps to reduce the powdery look you can get sometimes after you set your foundation and helps meld everything together. They do sell this in a travel size if you are not sure of purchasing it in the full size. It is also great for travel because you can lock the lid in place.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
This isn't a setting spray at all people so don't get it mixed up.. however it's an amazing hydrating spray to put on before your primer. Since I started doing that my make up just looks so much better and stays on so much longer and doesn't break up at all I'll forever be using this before my primer.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Carmel
This prep and prime fix + is so amazing feeling on my skin. I just received my preorder from the fruity juicy line. It's so gorgeous and feels great. I noticed some people say not to use as setting spray, just priming.. but I used as both and my makeup hasn't moved. It's stayed in place for over 6 hours now.
Thalia A.
Thalia A.
So just the other day on may 4th Mac had an event for the #FruityJiucy summer collection and I was able to get my hands on the prep and prime fix+ spray that was coconut scented and in my youtube video I explained how I have never own the fix+ spray and I love it sooo much and it's my makeup last all dayMAC Prep + Prime Fix+
catherine c.
catherine c.
Lynchburg
This is a staple in any girls makeup bag. I always use this when I want to make my eye shadows pop. This is especially good to use when you are working with glitter eye products. You just spray your face before your makeup (you don't have to do this I like it as a primer) and after to set your whole face with!! 5/5 for sure.
Adancia S.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray is pretty much a classic. I was told by ladies at the MAC store that this is NOT a setting spray. It is only meant to hydrate your skin and fix overly matte makeup. It can be applied underneath or above your makeup. If you're looking for a true setting spray then this spray won't be it. I have oily/combination skin but sometimes my skin is drier during the winter months. Therefore, my mattifying primers, foundations and powders make my face too matte, dry, and cakey. I apply it over my makeup to combat that. This spray will always be in my makeup arsenal.
Sarife A.
Sarife A.
North Miami, FL
I've been using this for years and still love till this day! It helps hydrate your skin when you have no makeup. After applying makeup it just holds it all together and gives you a really nice dewy look! You can also use it to intensify any shadow or pigment. Application is really simple, just close your eyes and spray away, or spray on your brush to use on the shadows for the intensified pigmentation I mentioned before.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Bonita, CA
For my birthday I got the new limited-edition prep and primer. It's the one with the fruit on the bottom. I love how it makes my skin feel hydrated before or after I apply make up. I do wish that the spray one spray out a little bit more spread out instead of a squirt. I have noticed that if I check my make up hours after I apply the proper prime it still looks good. I am definitely now a prep and prime we're kind of gal
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
This is a clear must have in any makeup addicts collection. This product is so versatile and can be used for numerous things such as dampening your beauty blender to give a smooth finish to your foundation. To dampen your eye brushes to get full pigmentation out of eye shadows and it can also be used to add that dewy finish to your makeup. Reasonable price and a good quality product!
Bri A.
Bri A.
Mckenzi, TN
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This stuff works amazing. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. The primer is full of minerals and vitams which is what gives my face the fresh feeling. The best part is that it's easy to use becuase you just spray after you get done puttjng on makeup and your done. It cost 24.00 and is worth every penny. I had bought mine online at Ulta.com. If you havent tried it yet then you should.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.