Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

My favorite!! Works so good with all makeup especially when using it with glitter makes it pop! Bought this on Mac website! Easy to use of course!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

I think this is ok. I've used it a few times when I've ran out of my go to product, but it's not bad. Very light-weight and leaves a subtle glow.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Anderson, IN

I do love this product but it's never my first choice. It works great but I know it's expensive so I only use it when it's on a special occasion.
BRIANNA T.
BRIANNA T.
Jackson

LOVE THIS. Sets all day, more sprays to feel refreshed. Like katvond but will always have a special place cause it was my first one. I recommend.
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Gilbert, AZ

Just tried for first time but never compared to any others yet I'm falling in love with product I'm finding makeup looks and stays so much better
Aieysha C.
Aieysha C.

I use this for my daily makeup routine but I think I need to find a better setting powder because I have oily skin so I don't see any difference.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Murphy, TX

I use this product to set my face every day. It keeps my makeup long wearing and moist but not wet throughout the day. Keeps everything in place.
Itandehui J.
Itandehui J.

I love this product I use it to spray my beauty blender to blend my highlight and contour and at the end of my makeup application. So refreshing.
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Forest Park, GA

Dosent. Work don't waste your money i was very mad at my self for buying this just save your self do not i repeat. Do not waste your money or time
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Dayton, TN

I love this stuff after my makeup. It takes away any dryness and makes my makeup look great. I use it before makeup also to make it go on smooth.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.