Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ

This product is a game changer. Takes away any powdery makeup look. Makes it look like skin. Its definitely worth the price.
Shoshana G.
Shoshana G.
Jerome, MI

Absolutley LOVE this! I never leave the house without this finishing touch. My makeup stays in place all day no matter what!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
Libby R.
Libby R.
Melbourne, FL

This is makeup holy water. I've used this for shows, prom, and graduation, my makeup stayed on all night until I took it off
Esse Prime é bom mesmo?Tenho curiosidade em experimentar ele parece ser muito bom se houver oportunidade quero experimentar.
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.

This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

What would I do without my Mac spray. I apply this before I put my makeup on and after. It makes your make look way better.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA

Omg I love this setting spray it makeup your makeup not budge an inch. I need to get this product again. I love it so much.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

Love love these product works super good for any type of skin and fixes your makeup super good I would recommend for anyone
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

idk what is in this formula but it is truly magical. it helps my foundation not look cakey. i will forever repurchase this!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.