BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
alexandra o.
I use this product everyday. I apply it on my face before and after applying my makeup. I also apply it to my brushes so my makeup can easily blend. I buy it at Mac and it gives me a natural but a bit shimmery look. I always buy it because it's amazing.
Olivia G.
Dupont, PA
I cannot go without this priming water. During the summer, or even the winter I always have this on hand in my purse. The mister is incomparable, the smell is wonderful and the overall result is amazing. There is a decent amount of product for the price.
Cassie P.
Wayne, WV
I really love this primer.  A little goes a long way.  Mac products never disappoint.  They're long wearing.  The SPF is just enough for me and once I add foundation it is even better.  This product is very easy to apply, and makes my foundation very smooth!
Jessica P.
I have tried a lot of different primers and for some reason I keep coming back to this one. I like it's easy application and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin with a greasy feel. I would recommend to others who are looking for a good basic primer.
Betti B.
I love this primer! I am so glad a friend recommended it to me. I was having problems with my foundation staying on all day and after trying this primer foundation problems ceased to exist. I also find that a little goes a long way, which is a definite plus for me.
cindy r.
Hayward
i love this it makes your makeup look flawless and it refreshens your face its affordable and they have it in travel size just in case you dont want  to buy the full size it makes your makeup look smooth i would totally repurchase this product. go try it
Jonna S.
Tenafly, NJ
The most amazing makeup product ever!! I use it before my foundation to make it blend nicer and when I'm done with my makeup to make it last all day! This spray makes my makeup last for more than 12 hours, amazing
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
This is a good product if you use it correctly. I thought it was a primer but I think it works better as a setting spray over powder. I just spray it on after my foundation and it helps it stick. It's not my favorite on the market but it does the trick.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
I really do love this product i usually put it on before and after i apply makeup! Its super nice it feels wonderful on my face its just very natural and i love how they have different ones some have scents i really do love coconut i totally recommend this !
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.