Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
Breanna W.
Breanna W.

Makes my makeup stay all day! Great product! Highly recommend! Spray after your done and stay the exactly the same way as you put it on!
Moriah R.
Moriah R.

BEst thing ever. I use it everyday religiously. I even use it when I'm not wearing any makeup at all. I love the finish it gives my face
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I use this not only to set my entire face but to also prime my eye shadow brushes for shimmer shadows. It works like a charm. I love it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I love this spray. Keeps my makeup in place and so refreshing. I have oily skin and this product does add more oil to my skin. I love it
member-398a743a4
member-398a743a4

This is great I love this spray it's very light and it smells good to me and it helps to also balance makeup before applying to the skin
Marisol A.
Marisol A.

Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX

Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Marion, OH

Love this stuff. great if you want to set your foundation or if you use powder and your looking a little cakey. feels good on a hot day.
Livvy F.
Livvy F.

Fix + is a staple for all makeup junkies everywhere. I use this before and after my makeup. It's hydrating and helps my makeup cling on.
Alison L.
Alison L.
Knoxville, TN

I can't live without this product. I use it as setting spray, I spray on my shadow brush to make my lids pop. This is a must buy!!!!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.