BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Lauren G.
Manchester, CT
This is the spray for everything. It's magic in a bottle. Whether you are looking to adhere pigments, intensify eyeshadows, set your makeup, refresh your face, or anything else- stop right here, you've found it, this is your product! Get the full size- you WILL use it.
Hannah L.
Denham Spgs, LA
I’m sure almost everyone and their mom has tried this. I wouldn’t say it helps hide pores but when sprayed it leaves a very nice, hydrating feel to your skin. You can use this before and after your makeup, you can spray your eyeshadow brush and apply a metallic shade, and you can use it as a moisturizer. I would definitely recommend!
Sydney M.
I don’t even know if you should call this a primer because I use it for everything. Lol. It’s 24 dollars for the big bottle which is cheap and it has multiple purposes. I use it to prime my face, spray on my eyeshadow brushes and highlighter brushes. You can also set your face with this!
Lizette V.
El Paso , TX
I love using this product before and after I’m doing my makeup. It’s easy to apply and works 100%. Makes my face feel refreshed and smooth and sets my makeup great. Highly recommend to everyone and I always recommend to my friends and family
Hannah G.
This stuff is perfection. Its at a great price. Its good for any skin types. You can set your makeup with it or you can add pigment to glitters by wetting the brush with a little fix plus. Totally a game changer when you are entering the beauty community somethinf you will really want to have. Its a great product. Sleek packaging and gives a smooth flawless finish to your make up.
Madeline J.
Enid, OK
I really like how this smells! And The mister on this is really nice. I don’t feel like my makeup lasts as long or well as it does when I use the UD All-nighter, but I think that this works really nice for shimmery or metallic eyeshadows.
Olivia M.
East Lansing
I will never not use this product! I have tried so many different setting spays and with my dry skin there is nothing that compare to my Fix +
It keeps my makeup looking dewy all day and also increases the longevity of my makeup when I have to make sure it looks flawless all day!
Maritza M.
Thornton , CO
I had herd a lot of great things about this setting spray so I went & bought a travel size just to try it & OMG!!! Smells good & my makeup look like I just did it all day. So once I’m done with my travel size I’m going for a full size bottle.
Rebecca M.
There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I love this not only before I do my makeup I love it after. I love it during the day to refresh. I use it to wet my brush for shimmer shadows or pigments. This is an amazing product it makes your makeup melt together. Definitely recommend.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.