Add a Photo

Photos (584)
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia , PA
I've been using it for years now! I use to hydrate before makeup, make my highlight bling, and settle the powder down on my face when I'm done my makeup. It's not a setting spray so you may want to spray one on top if that would make you more conformable. I usually don't. It's a must have if you have a full makeup routine and don't want to have cake face.
AnneMarie B.
AnneMarie B.
Midvale, UT
Feb. 22, 2016, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My skin is so dry and makeup applied even with the lightest hand can look wrong without this magic. I agree it doesn't make your makeup last longer, I don't have a problem with that. It makes makeup look it's best. I also use it throughout the day to add moisture. I have the regular size and travel for my purse. Tbh, I'd buy it just for the smell alone!!!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL
June 30, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This has changed my life forever! Makes makeup look like it was airbrushed on. I don't know how I ever went about my day after applying makeup without this! This makes all the difference and makes makeup fall into place beautifully! After putting on your face a few spritz all over and your makeup with look less powdered and more smooth. Love this so much!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky
March 27, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is perfect for making your makeup looking amazing all day long! It's also very hydrating which is great for my skin. It's also perfect to moisten your eyeshadow to get more pigmentation. Sometimes I even like to spray is on my face before doing my makeup and it also helps it last all day. The bottle lasts for so long and the price is wonderful!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
Fix + is a stapel item in my beauty closet. You can use this in so many different ways. The first being to hydrate your face. Spray it on either before or after makeup. Secondly you can use it to set your make up. Lastly you can use this to foil your eyeshadows. I am so obsessed with the and have repurchases it more times than I would like to count haha.
ash c.
ash c.
Bronx, NY
March 30, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't know why people always saying this product is a waste of money. Its not! I bought this product about a year and a half ago and i use it every time i wear makeup which is almost EVERDAY! and Its just now that its finishing but its my number 1 to be honest i use it to set my makeup and I totally recommend this! ( I have normal skin not oily not dry)
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR
I cannot go a day without using this! I use this before my makeup to feel hydrated. I use this after my makeup to set it so it doesn't look cakey or to powdery. I have repurchased so many of these! I recommend this to anyone who uses a powder foundation or uses powder to set their whole face! It's great. I also use it to intensify my metallic eyeshadows
Allison D.
Allison D.
Worth, IL
Best product of life! I use it before I put makeup on and after. Also to dampen sponges or brushes or eyeshadow. It has glycerin in it so it does help keep makeup on however most people think it's a spray that locks in your makeup and it is not. It just sets and makes the skin glow and gets rid of the powdery finish to makeup, make it look more natural.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
North Brunswick, NJ
This needs to be added to my must have list. I just ran out and have a back up on stand by. This is a staple in my daily routine, I use it as a finisher. It prevents makeup from looking cakey or dry. I can really tell when I forget to use. They sometimes have limited edition in various scents. Get the rose if they offer it, Im waiting for it to return.
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Absecon, NJ
If you have been contemplating on whether or not to get this product, let me be the first to tell you... YOU SHOULD! This can be used for so many different things but some of my favorite things to use it for are blending in my make up with my beauty blender and making my eyeshadows really pop. It's super hydrating and great to use for any make up look.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.