Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV

I just recently bought my first bottle and regret it so bad. Not because the product is bad but because I don't know how to live without it. I bought it about a month ago and I have already went through half a bottle. It makes highlight better, shimmer shimmeryer, and makes your face look more smooth. It smells really really good. It makes blending cream products easier. I just love it.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Melbourne, Australia

I've used many setting sprays in the past but this by far is favorite due to the fact that it lasts a long time, no matter what you do during the day. I apply it to my whole face after I'm done with my makeup and my makeup stays in place and looking fresh as ever all day and I never have to worry about fixing my eyeliner up or worry about my makeup running or smudging. Great product.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Athens, GA

If you have oily skin STAY AWAY!

I went into MAC looking to hear more about this product. I told the sales lady that I have oily skin and I wanted a product that would help my foundation stay in place. She gave me this product and said it should help.

Literally it looked like there was water just sitting on the top of my skin. I have never had a product make me so greasy in my life!!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Madera, CA

Okay I so I just tried this out all day today and I had to come over here and write a review! Omg this stuff is a godsend!!!! As a primer it was great but omg when I used it to set my makeup I was like omg I have been going out looking awful without this stuff!! It makes my skin look so flawless and poreless. This will be something I buy over and over because it's amazing!!! Try it!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Winston Salem, NC

It's not really a "setting spray" so much as its a finishing spray. If you want a spray that will make your foundation last longer this is not for you. HOWEVER, this spray will make your cakiest makeup melt together and look so flawless and natural, like your skin really does look like that. I use this spray every single day. It keeps my foundation from looking overly dry and cakey.
Racheal K.
Racheal K.

First time purchasing!
It is $22, and worth every penny. I love the endless opportunities that you can use this product for!
It can create a nice foiled look for some eyeshadows or make the eyeshadows more pigmented.
I love using this spray before putting anything on my skin and also love how it sets my powders really nicely.

Gives a nice flawless finish before using a setting spray
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Bastrop, TX

I actually use this stuff before my makeup as a primer, and then after as a finisher. I've walked in the rain, hair stringy and defeated, but face stayed as fresh as the hour I put my make up on. The only finisher I've found better is the smashbox primer water. They're basically the same except smashbox primer water is a little more natural and also has electrolytes for skin health.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

I love fix plus so much! I love using it on my bare face before I apply any make up and after I'm completely done. It gives the make up such a pretty natural look. It takes any powdery cakey look away. I also love spritzing it on my eyeshadow brush before using eyeshadow so that it gives a beautiful pigmented metallic look. Fix plus is so great I feel like I can't live without it! 😍
Tina C.
Tina C.

Love that you can spray this on after I aply my foundation and again once I'm done with all my makeup. It doesn't leave a sticky or residue feeling, comes out in a very light mist, also smells good. I have combination skin and works great. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush before applying eyeshadow and seems to make it pop and last. Really great stuff and goes a very long way.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Tallahassee, FL

I love this stuff! It is so refreshing and a great way to finish your face. It makes the products look less cakey and a little more dewey on this skin. I haven't noticed a difference as far as staying power with my makeup, but with me that is expected because of my extremely oily skin. I just use L'oreal infallible setting spray and this Fix Plus together and it is the perfect duo!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.