BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I love applying this before I start my makeup, after I finish and before I touch up. This really helps with preventing my makeup from sinking into the lines of my face (especially my laugh lines). I love the smell and the spray distribution is perfect! They have this in a $10 travel size if you want to try it out before you buy the full size!
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mac's Fix plus can be used for so many different things! Before foundation, after foundation, help blend out concealer, intensify your eyeshadows, & of course... To set your makeup once it's done. It doesn't make your makeup last longer, it just melts your powder more into the skin giving it a more natural finish. Great product for many uses.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
I cannot live without this product. I bought it as a setting spray and it works so nicely. I also love to spray this on my brush and dip it into my metallic eyeshadows. It helps them stay on longer and make the pigmentation even more intense. I love sparkles on my lid and this product helps with making it look the best it possibly could look!
Kara C.
Kara C.
Midland, TX
Love love love fix+!! I use for very many things that has to do with my makeup! I love using to bring out the color in my eyeshadow and for a more glowing highlight! I use at when I need a quick face refreshing towards the end of the day!!! Great product! I use a lot so I buy very often just a little pricey. About $22 dollars but well worth!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
This is the best finishing spray. If you're someone who uses a lot of powders and your makeup tends to look Cakey or powdery when your done, a couple sprays if this will completely take that away. It melts all of those powders together and makes a perfect flawless application, I was skeptical until I tried it for myself and now I'm obsessed!
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Best spray ive ever used, makes your makeup last all day and gets rid of the cakey look, cost $22 but with the size amount it equal to the cost of the nyx spray since you can fill the nyx bottle ($7) three times with mac spray, which i do because i enjoy the nyx bottle and the amouth it sprays since i feel like the mac one is hard to control
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.
If you have not tried this spray where have you been this fine mist is full of magic because it makes your makeup look flawless and smooth without a powdery finish also food for refreshing your makeup threw out that day along with many other uses good for making eyeshadow pop and you can even use it on your hair this stuff is really magical
Amber S.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL
This is such a wonderful mult-use product. I only took a star away because it is not best used for its namesake. I have tried it as a setting spray, but ultimately its best use is to wet a brush before applying an eyeshadow to increase the power of the pigment and cause metallic eyeshadows to be brighter and more reflective on the eyelids.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
This is a product I recently found and now I can't be without. It changes the game w eye shadows.. Little spray on a brush and dip into your shadow and it gives deeper colors and sits better on the eyelid without creasing. Purchased right thur the MAC website plus I love that they are always giving promo codes. Just ordered another bottle.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
First off, I love the packaging of this product. Holds a lot of product and mists nicely. I personally don't really care for the scent though and this is a problem because when you use it you can smell it on your face all day long. It does a fantastic job of preserving your make up though so it's kind of worth just getting over the scent.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.