BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Holly N.
Glendale
Long lasting but feels too sticky on the face. Definitely like glue for your makeup but I also hate the nozzle spray! I have to spray it so many times to get all over my face and it wastes product.
Dania M.
This prep and prime spray is everything. I apply it before my base and it gives me a nice, lightweight, matte finish all day long. I use to set my make up as well. Unlike any other priming product.
shameena m.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love this stuff! Keep face feeling soft and hydrated after I put my makeup on.. for someone that have really dry skin I must say that this product really does leave your skin hydrate. I love it 😍
Blanca G.
Pullman
I love it it has a very good amount of product and i actually feel like it primes my skin and it sets it does what it claims to do is there more like this yes there is you can find good settings stays like this in different brands
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
I really didn’t know if I wanted to spend the money on this product. I had watched lots of ladies use it on YouTube for years. I receieved a MAC gift card and purchased it. The glittery matte finish was what really got me! I fell in love with how it set my makeup. Worth every penny in my book!
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
In my opinion one of the best setting sprays you can use. Great even coverage when spraying. I like my face to be a little wet and some of the finer setting sprays like Cover FX's doesn't do that.
Belinda N.
New Boston, MI
I wish I could give this stuff 10 stars! It is AMAZING! I use it after applying my foundation. It smells absolutely HEAVENLY and give you a nice fine mist to set your foundation. TOTALLY ADDICTED!
Winnie L.
This product is for, priming, setting and help pick up eyeshadow glitters! Great and all the beauty bloggers and you tubers SWEAR by this! When you see this product on sale. Please RUN, don’t walk
lesley V.
south gate
I really really like this setting spray it is the only one I use ! It keeps your makeup lasting a very long time but if you are very oily this isn’t the product for you because it doesn’t stop oil
karla z.
El Cajon, CA
If you are a beauty lover enthusiast makeup artist or you just do your makeup this is a must in every single makeup collection
This is one of the products that has so many multi purposes I have one in my kit and one for my personal use
I love the coconut one for myself and the original for my kit I love this to intensify highlighter metallic shadows or to set my makeup so my face does not look cakey this is not a setting spray will no make your makeup last longer
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.