BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This has a great fine mister, and is perfect for melting powder into the skin. I also use it to dampen my brushes before packing on a lid color to make the shadows pop. Holy grail for me. And it smells amazing.
Teaira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love his setting stray. Some times I use it to damp my beauty blender and put on my foundation . I do feel like it help my make up last longer . I would recommend this product because it good for all skin types
Amanda G.
Holy grail/ ride or die product! Melds powders together on you face up give THE BEST look. No cake face with this stuff around! I continually recommend this, there is no other product like it! Love love love!!
Jocelyn H.
Springs
I love this setting spray ! It keeps everything in place . It shrinks my pores and makes my makeup look flawless. It only takes a few sprays to put on and I totally recommend it, it’s worth a high end product!
Jessica M.
Havelock, IA
Best spray I’ve ever used, I use it to make my shadows pop before I place them on my lid. It gives your face a good refresh before putting makeup on and if your face gets dry spritz it on thought out the day.
Jessica A.
Jamul, California
I just recently purchased this product and so far it is my favorite. It has a nice even spray and doesn't cause any spots on the face. There is also many different uses for it which is great! I recommend it!
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
I like to use this spray after I set my foundation & all power products. It makes the skin look more like skin and less powdery. The smell is refreshing and the mist is looking light. I always re-purchase this item.
Victoriia I.
This setting spray is so bomb I love it so so much it's really good for oily skin and dry skin and is very long-lasting on your make up it's such and Matt finish natural finish and I would always buy this I highly recommend this to everybody
Ansley N.
Rome, GA
This is a staple piece in my makeup routine. I have oily skin and it helps control oil but still gives me that dewy look! I love it and love the sprayer on it. So picky I know haha!! Would totally buy again
Caitlyn G.
Port Orange
How did I survive without this? I can't do my makeup without it now! It is perfect for my dry skin and keeps my foundation and powder from looking cakey. It is very refreshing and great for warmer climates.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.