BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I use this prep + prime
fix+ spray several ways, and its perfect for anyone with dry skin. Its helps
keep your make up set all day without making anything look oily or cakey.
Sometimes I spritz it over my face before applying foundation or as a finishing
setting spray after my make up all done, or use it on the beauty blender to wet
it. Other times I use it to wet my eye shadow brush to look a litter more
intense. I like how it smells, and the bottle lasts me a few months.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
Selene P.
Selene P.
I was hesitant to buy this since I have sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and I love it. I was always under the impression that this was a setting spray. After visiting the MAC counter one of the girls there told me that this was a finishing spray not a setting spray to make your makeup last. This gives a nice finished looked to the Makeup. I have oily skin and I don't seem to have a problem with this( of course I don't go crazy with it just one or two sprays and I'm good.)
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
❀❀❀ I actually have my 4th bottle on its way in the mail! ! MAC Prep+ Prime fix+ is my EVERYDAY HOLYGRAIL! πŸ‘‘πŸ˜ I use it to prime my face, I spray on my eyeshadow brush before picking up shadow to intensify pigment, and a million other ways! πŸ˜—πŸ‘ I literally go on strike and don't so my makeup if I forget it or run out😨 I have tried a million other primer waters and this by far is number 1πŸ’―πŸ”₯ Do your face a favor and get your hands on this NOWπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
This primer really preps the face for any foundation you decide to use for that day. It leaves a tacky feel to allow the foundation to completely attach to the skin for a long lasting finish. It is so easy to apply with the "spritz"-like bottle. You can also spray a blending sponge with this product to give foundation an even dewier look. I definitely recommend this product to a user looking for a high quality primer for a beautiful looking appearance for any look.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this product at Macy's a few weeks ago. I was so excited to try this product after seeing so many youtubers and bloggers rave about it. I haven't noticed a huge difference after using it. I've sprayed it before my makeup, after my makeup, on my brushes, and on my beauty blender. I just don't feel like it makes a huge difference. It did make my eyeshadow more vibrant though. I'm going to keep playing around with it and hopefully be able to make it work for me.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I am in love with face sprays.... hands down.
Fix+ is a great multitasker when I do my makeup! It works great for intensifying shadows, as a refreshing face spray, and as a setting spray.
When used as a setting spray, I feel like this doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup as much as it melts all my powders together. Love this product! It saddens me that this isn't cruelty free though, and as I'm trying to move my collection more towards that - I probably won't repurchase.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
This has been a must have for me for so long, but I'm starting to think that it's really not worth the price. As someone with drier skin, I like how this made my makeup look less powdery and more seamlessly joined with my skin. But this doesn't help my makeup last longer, so I feel like I'm paying a lot for something that I still need to supplement with other products. I have found that the wet n wild PhotoFocus Setting Spray is a complete dupe, and is much more affordable.
Carrington H.
Carrington H.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I use the Mac fix+ for after I wash my face and I have very oily skin. I also use it to prune my face before I do my makeup it works for matte looks. I do believe it has sun protection agencies in it but I don't want to steer y'all wrong lol. I will continue to buy this because it is so versatile and it has a nice clean smell to it. I recommend using it as soon and your done washing your face and you still have a little bit of the moisture from the water on your face.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
This has been my go to setting spray for the past 10 years. I always go back to this stuff. It takes away the powdery look and leaves your face with a natural glow. I tried to replace this with the MUFE setting spray last year and I found that to make my skin look oily and my make up didn't seem to last as long. The MAC fix plus is always reliable. I have been waiting to try their coconut fix plus and rose water fix plus but every time I go to the store it's sold out!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.