Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Claudette D.
Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
This is a must have for me ..there is absolutely no dupe for this ...I have repurchase this so many times ...trust me if u haven't tried this u need too..if u ever feel to cake from powder this will solve that ...n I have learned if u spray ur face before foundation it hydrates ur skin n make foundation go on so much better ...beautiful ...n if u want ur highlight or eyeshadow to pop more this is wat u need ...I swear if u only get one thing from Mac it has to b this
Maria P.
Maria P.
Effective primer mist. First time I used this I could tell my pores shrinked and my skin looked so smooth. Before I used this primer I had curled my straight lashes, and I feel like this spray was like a hair spray for them they stayed curled for longer time. The most sprayed evenly, and it did not have a horrible scent. Worked perfectly on my combination skin made my makeup stay on longer.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT
I am so obsessed with this! It was my first MAC purchase and I've bought a few already to ensure I don't run out! I find that it's an amazing spray, great to prime by spraying before makeup and when makeup is done it's fantastic for setting makeup, making sure everything stays put but also that you aren't cakey looking. I have worn makeup all day and when using this I find my makeup stays on amazing. Also I love using this to spray my eyeshadow brush to help eyeshadow look more pigmented or especially great to give a more metallic look. I can't rave enough about this stuff! In my photo I have the full size original and the travel size coconut scented one (which I also love!)
Laura T.
Laura T.
Excellent setting spray. I use a different primer, but I've sampled so many different setting sprays. This is my favorite so far, I've already purchased a second one. The nozzle is great and sprays in a nice fine mist. The product has a soft scent, a nice scent. This melts my makeup into my face and holds it in place all day without that sticky feeling other sprays I've tried have. It's hard to explain what this product does for my makeup, but my routine doesn't look complete until I use this
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
32907
Obsessed with everything MAC especially this primer. My makeup stays right in place no matter what and that's important to someone like me who has lots of acne and scarring and spends a ton of money on my makeup.and skin care. So much $ that I want it to stay exactly where I put it! This will get the job done right, everytime. Thank you MAC. Just realized i uploaded the wrong primer. I use both and cant figure out how to delete the smashbox one lol. Woops sorry guys. Try both though theyre great.
Hillery W.
Hillery W.
Parker, CO
At first I wasn't too impressed with this product with all the hype it gets, but I recently switched how I use it and I'm in love! I used to spray it all over my face once I was done with my makeup, but a lot would come off by the time I got home from work. So now, I use it before my makeup but after my cleanser and wow my makeup looks flawless 10 hours later! I've also been using it directly on my eyeshadow brush to put more pigment on my color and that works really well too! It doesn't give s shiny finish, which I love! I'm all about a matte face. The spray is very gentle unlike others where you're cringing even before the spray! I'll be buying again!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA
This is such a staple product that everyone should have to set their makeup and just help all the makeup to melt into each other and leave this amazing lasting finish that looks beautiful for a way longer period of time than it would if you didn't use fix plus 🙌 we all need some fix plus in our lives hehe ❤ I hope you are having a beautiful day!
Syrena T.
Syrena T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff! Without it my makeup routine is severely lacking. This primer is a very lightweight spray that coats your face easily. I like to spray it before putting on my makeup and then massage it onto my face. This isn't the primer for you if you're planning on something lasting more than 8 hours. Once the 8 hour mark hits, the skin can become oily because of how lightweight this primer is. I also use Fix+ as a liquid base for loose pigments. It allows for a smooth paste, and makes pigments even brighter than they are dry. I especially like using the MAC loose pigments with this.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
I have used this spray for years and it is definitely one of my beauty go-to's to finish off any makeup look. I was so excited about the new coconut version of this, and I have to say it works just as good as the original one and has a nice coconut smell that takes you to paradise. I have always loved how hydrating this spray is and how it leaves your skin soooo refreshed. If you love the original and love coconut smells you definitely will not regret this (I literally have ordered so many of the coconut fix sprays that I am stocked up for some time).
Vika R.
Vika R.
June 20, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I'll be honest, I'm still trying to figure out the numerous ways to use this product. Not because it's bad, but because there are so many ways to use it! I usually use it as a primer spray and sometimes as a setting spray, if it's not too hot outside. Technically speaking, this isn't meant to be used as a setting spray, although some people do use it for that purpose. It's also fantastic for getting more pigmentation out of powder. Think brighter eyeshadow! Just dip your makeup brush into the shadow, spray a spritz on the brush, and voila! Your eyeshadow is pigmented times 10!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.