BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
meg n.
I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Jordan V.
Azusa, CA
This is a very good setting spray because of its versatility. You can spray it on your face before, during or after you finish your makeup. Super easy to use, nice and refreshing smell and doesn't leave your face looking shiny!
Courtney M.
I love this product to prime it shrinks pores and helps hide blemishes, it can be a little drying so it needs paired with a good moisturizer. It is scented which can be either a pro or con depending on your preference/skin type.
Lizbeth M.
Salinas, CA
This is really great for setting makeup and even more so for bringing back a dewy look instead of a cakey look. It's really great for all skin types. The finish is very natural if the right amount is used. Definitely recommend.
Stephaniee C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love love love this product! I go through these bad boys a lot! It feels amazing before & after Makeup being applied! It does dry down but it makes the skin feel fresh & rejuvenated. I highly recommend this product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Emma M.
Cleveland
I just purchased this and I'm so so in love. I use it as a prep to my primer, then to set if I'm going for a smooth natural finish. It smells amazing and helps my pores. I would recommend everyone have this in there collection.
Jackie G.
Coatesville, PA
One of my favorite products would be the Mac fix+. I love that it has multiple uses for the spray, so I spritz my brushes for eye popping shadows and I also use it to soften out my makeup so it doesn't look so cakey and powdery.
Kaylee C.
a product every one should have in their makeup routine! i don't apply shimmer eyeshadows without wetting my brush with fix plus!! i've had the same bottle for MONTHS and it's still half full! i will never not buy this product.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Staple product! I have to use this product, it is a definite must if I want a flawless look. I have oily skin and if I do not apply a primer before my makeup I am most likely going to sweat everything away and look super shiny.
Karen C.
Love spraying this on my brush for my eyeshadows that lack pigmentation. Or on any shimmers to give it that foiled look. Also great for highlighters to really give them that umphh. Overall a great product and it's lasted me for months.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.