BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro , LA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Bought the travel size for $12. I have watched so many YouTube videos of people loving this product so I couldn't wait to try it. I have very dry skin as well as rosacea, so I'm always looking for something that will hydrate my skin and make my makeup look flawless. After using this stuff quite a few times, I honestly don't see what the hype is all about. It didn't make my skin feel hydrated, it didn't make my skin look "flawless" or more "skin like" i was very disappointed. I'm so glad that I bought the travel size cuz this stuff isn't cheap! It made my makeup stay on but that was about it
Jeet B.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Hands down the best dual use spray on the market. This product makes my client's skin feel and look amazing from the inside out. I apply this under and over everyone's looks. It holds makeup in place for hours on end (12-18) and smells super refreshing - every client comments on that.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Valencia, CA
This is not a setting spray, I repeat, this is not a setting spray! This is a product that you use to prep your skin and give it some needed hydration, OR to "fix" your face. Most of the time after you apply powder your face will look dry and cakey. This is when you would take this product and spray it over your face to allow the powder to melt with the liquid foundation and appear more skin like. I love it for this reason, but don't mistake it as something that can hold your makeup together all day!
mi A.
mi A.
On oily skin (my case) it adds extra sheen which is ok if you're going for a glossy makeup look, but on matte looks I do not really recommends using MAC prep+prime fix, except in winter maybe.
But it is extremely helpful if you are applying makeup on dry skin, as it will helps you to moisture your skin and saves the makeup from breaking. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Tempest T.
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
This is a product that I always need to have in my makeup collection! I love to set my face using this product and it takes away any look of powder! It melts the powder right into my face so that everything can look like skin again! It's also great to use before you put on makeup, it's great to amp up shimmer eyeshadow, or to make your highlight more blinding and blend the highlight into the skin! If you have not tried this product yet you need to pick it up because you are missing out on magic!
Vilma S.
Vilma S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is my holy grail! It's light, sprays as a light mist, and you get so much product for the price. I spray this on my skin after my primer before I start my makeup, spray it on my beauty blender before concealer blending, and always get a nice even spray all over at the end of my routine (I even sometimes spray my foundation brush before I blend in foundation...what can I say, I love this stuff!). Definitely makes an impact when it comes to makeup lasting and not moving around your face throughout the day. Have yet to find another setting spray like this
Bao X.
Bao X.
This is my holy grail spray mist! It does exactly what it's name says -- it PREPS your skin for makeup AND it PRIMES your makeup for a flawless "natural" finish. I love using it before makeup application and after I have finished baking and applying all my powders. I typically have to use another setting spray to really set my makeup because I have oily/combination skin type. I absolutely love using Fix+ with Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, I can't leave my house without spraying them on my face lol.
Goodness U.
Goodness U.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.I love it.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
This is an everyday must for me. I love love love this spray so much. Its super light and smells so darn good. It moisturizes my face for a long time. I use this to set each layer when I am doing my makeup and also at the end. I also spray this after I have applied my moisturizer on the days when I don't wear makeup. I have combination skin and it has helped regulate my skin. you get a lot of product for the price. I have had about four bottles over the past year and I will keep coming back to it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Love this if I feel like I need a boost of hydration. It is the perfect finish to makeup because it takes away the look of powder on my face. It's not a setting spray and it's never claimed to be but it refreshes you after all that makeup. I feel like it gives a dewy glow after. A good price and it doesn't really smell like anything yet pleasant in a way. The packaging is real nice and I like that if you turn the top you can essentially lock it. I recommend whole-heartedly. I will buy again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.