Add a Photo

Photos (522)
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
México

Es un producto sensacional me gusta mucho como deja la piel y mas en la zona T, todo lo deja en su lugar y mas cuando haces el contury
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.

Absolutely love this love it for the summer for keeping the make up put in place would recommend to anybody overall an amazing product
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO

I feel this is great, but why spend so much money on this when you can get a cheaper one? Still love this and can not live without it!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA

Best setting spray I'm always so sad when I reach the bottom. Spray on your face before and after makeup application for best results.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I use this stuff all the time when using eye shadows that I want to ramp up the color to. I love it. I also use it as a setting spray!
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought it because its very popular. But I feel like it doesn't do much to your skin or at least not to mine. I bought the travel size
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
Ameera K.
Ameera K.
Skokie, IL

This stuff is just amazing!! I use this mist after I apply my foundation to set it and then after my contouring and stuff I respray it
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV

This is what started the setting sprays madness for me. Always a love of mine that I will repurchase with every occasion that I have.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I just love the way it preps and primes my skin. It shows the true beauty of the make up. Makes your face look fresh and long lasting
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.