Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Pontiac, MI

This product leaves my face mat for like ever its a great product to use every day like I do and it has a good smell to it to.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati, OH

It's quick easy doesn't have in taste smell or problems with putting it on and it's quick and simple to use on a regular bases
Karina  L.
Karina L.

So far I'm really liking this product. It does help make my makeup last a little longer than normal but wish It lasted longer.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.

Best thing ever! I either spray it on my brush to boost pigmentation of an eye shadow or to set my makeup! Feels so refreshing
Blair Z.
Blair Z.

I use this every time I do my makeup. It blends it all together and make the skin more dewy. Great for intensifying eyeshadow.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY

Was always wanting to try it and really like it! It makes my makeup stay on and I want to use it for my shadows in the future!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

This made me feel like my makeup would be sliding down my face, but this stuff is alright. I like to use it to wet my brushes.
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX

Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
dania c.
dania c.

This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.