Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL

One of my favorite makeup up products. I love this 2 in 1 makeup primer and makeup mist. It keeps my makeup stay in place for whole day.I love it.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Clarksville, AR

By far the best setting spray I have ever tried. Keeps my makeup in place all day and it is great for spraying shadows to make them more pigmented
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX

Great primer before using your makeup. It doesn't take a lot of sprays to cover face. To help you achieve achieve your look without clogging pores
Reanne B.
Reanne B.

This is my absolute favorite prime/setting spray. I love that it locks my makeup into place completely, and I don't have to worry about streaking.
Devin B.
Devin B.

Perfect for filling pores and smoothing makeup. Could potentially cause breakouts for someone with acne prone skin. Other than that lovely product
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN

This is a staple item. I use it for everything from priming my face to sheering out thicker foundations and setting my face. A definite must-have!
diana c.
diana c.

Love it!!! Can wear with or without makeup to freshen up your face smells divine and can be mixed with products to mmake them easier to work with.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA

A great product to add moisture to your face. It does not set your makeup but definitely aids in removing that powdery look that powders can give.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC

I love this spray! I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and also if I want a dewy look so I'll spray all over my face as a setting spray!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

My favorite!! Works so good with all makeup especially when using it with glitter makes it pop! Bought this on Mac website! Easy to use of course!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.