Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Seagoville, TX

ITS THE BEST!!!!! I Absolutely LOVEEE THIS !!!! IT JUST MAKES EVERYTHING ON YOUR FACE JUST NATURAL LOOKING , IT IS A COMBINATION OF OILY AND MATTE
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

I love this spray! I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and also if I want a dewy look so I'll spray all over my face as a setting spray!
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX

Great primer before using your makeup. It doesn't take a lot of sprays to cover face. To help you achieve achieve your look without clogging pores
Anjali M.
Anjali M.
Mc Lean, VA

This is great for setting makeup. Keeps my makeup looking amazing all day! It can be used as a priming step as well. They have new scents as well!
makenze S.
makenze S.

I love using this on my foundation brush before applying foundation. I use it to intensify my eye shadows and to set my makeup once I am all done.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

I have used a lot of setting sprays in my time but this takes it all , my makeup was bulletproof with this on and I wouldn't use anything else now
Reanne B.
Reanne B.

This is my absolute favorite prime/setting spray. I love that it locks my makeup into place completely, and I don't have to worry about streaking.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
England

Got to say I can't be without my fix+ like many girls this is a solid favorite in my arsenal of makeup and it's not going anywhere any time soon!
Yugheilys D.
Yugheilys D.

I would recommend it, very good.
Fits my type of oily skin, its duration is very good, it covers the pores perfectly and leaves skin super natural
Maria M.
Maria M.

This product is amazing . It makes your makeup look flawless . And it can be used in many different ways. I would keep repurchasing this product .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.