Add a Photo

Photos (444)
liz G.
liz G.
El Dorado, CA

I love this mac product but it is a little on the more pricey side it really helps set my foundation and makes it last longer
Katy M.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI

This is my holy grail setting spray! Holy crap! It makes my skin look matte but glowing, and makes my makeup stay on forever!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Rome, NY

One of my favs and something I use as my final step with my makeup. It has a nice finishing look and holds my makeup all day.
Ivonne M.
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana, CA

I've bought this once and I would say it is better than the urban decay one for my type of skin. It is a great setting spray.
dominique D.
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY

Live for this! It really sets your face, I am fairly oily and my makeup stays in place all day with it! It's a staple for me!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

This is a great product i use it to set my make up, apply my eyeshadow, and just simply hydrate my face. I recommend mac fix
Syndi S.
Syndi S.
Mulberry, AR

Love the way it make my face feel and look so smooth. I use this every day!! The smell is just right not to strong or nasty.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ

This product is a game changer. Takes away any powdery makeup look. Makes it look like skin. Its definitely worth the price.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
Libby R.
Libby R.
Melbourne, FL

This is makeup holy water. I've used this for shows, prom, and graduation, my makeup stayed on all night until I took it off
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.