Add a Photo

Photos (582)
NINIBETH D.
NINIBETH D.
Doral, FL
This product is incredible. I love him.
Although MAC professionals say that it is not a makeup fixative spray, it simply softens everything. Honestly I feel that if I last the makeup with Fix +, because at the end of the day I still see the blush, but something very peculiar that does is remove the appearance of dusty makeup. As well as disappear when we passed the hand with the makeup and remains a pasty appearance. Fix + softens everything at the end of the makeup, while refreshing our skin. I think if it gives a little more life to the makeup life, but that is not something that is proven.Obviously it has many more uses but these are the ones that seem important to me.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I follow a lot of beauty gurus on youtube and recently noticed that quite a few of them swear by this product. If their makeup looks so good, this can definitely make a difference in my makeup, right?? YES! This product works amazingly! I use it on my face before I apply makeup for smooth application, after my makeup is applied to remove visible powder and 'cake face', as well as in eye shadows to give them a creamy, pigmented formula. This product helps your foundation blend seamlessly into your skin and gives you a dewy, not shiny, look! This product is a million in one and I absolutely adore it. If you are on the fence about this product, I definitely say go for it, you won't be disappointed!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I spray this on my face before foundation is applied and then after I have all my make up applied I sprayed this all over to take away the powdery finish. I love the scent of this it just smells very fresh without being overpowering. I do make up for a living and I love using this on clients as well!! However I do want to state that this is not a product that is supposed to set your face it's just a refresher, so please don't expect us to make your make up last ( I did and I was a little upset) after going to a couple make up classes I learned that as well as you can spritz your makeup brush to make pigments or other eye shadows look foiled! This product is perfect for all skin types.
C C.
C C.
Orlando, FL
5 estrellas para el glorioso prime, se siente muy ligero en la piel y es excelente para uso previo a la aplicación de maquillaje, no es un prime que sella los poros visibles para ayudar a la base, pero es una máscara perfecta entre tu piel y los componentes de los productos para la cara, como dije antes se siente bastante fresco y ligero, casi imperceptible así que si complementa con una buena base y correctores encontrarás un resultado bastante agradable
Shiela A.
Shiela A.
Las VEgas, Nv
This a staple. It's not a setting spray in the way that it won't make your makeup last longer but it finishes your makeup. It takes away any look of powder and makes your skin look glowy not greasy. I also use it to wet my brushes and get a more intense pigment or spray on skin to get things like highlighter to adhere better. I've never found a dupe and it does NOT break me out. I very rarely ever repurchase anything, I'm always on to something new but this is something that I will never be without.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I absolutely love this spray. I get oily and I still swear by it. It's so insanely versatile. You can spray it directly onto your brush to make your highlight pop even more, you can spray it all over your face before foundation to add a bit of moisture and get a subtle glow, you can spray it all over your face after completing your makeup to take away any powdery texture and make it look more skin like, also spray a bit more to get a nice glow. You can even use this for shadows to make them apply more foiled or pigmented.
Once you get this spray, you'll keep finding new ways to use it and wonder how you lived without it! Trust me. Also, the bottle lasts forever. Sooooo worth the money!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
June 21, 2017, 12:32 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Absolutely amazing for prepping the skin before makeup. I let it soak in for a few minutes before even adding primer to my face. I'm in love with the scent, wish there was a perfume version of it! This has been a beauty favorite of mine for years, ever since I started doing my own makeup and will remain a beauty favorite. The original scent is the one that I prefer. It is on the more pricy sides compared to what's out there, but this will never ever fail you. It's also great for setting the face after makeup, softening up a heavy application of powder, wetting eyeshadows, highlighters, etc... a very versatile and iconic product, would give it 6 stars if I could.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
June 21, 2017, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I bought  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ a few weeks ago to see if it lived up to the hype.  I have found that it really does help my foundation go on a lot smoother.  I like to spray it directly on my face then wait a few minutes before doing my makeup.  As an alternative, it is great to use to hydrate the dry patches on my skin.  I just used it this morning when I saw some dry patches on my forehead after using setting powder.  I will definitely be buying the full sized product when I run out of the travel size.
Amber
Amber
I actually just recently received this as an Easter gift. I have a pretty big issue with the fact that my sprayer doesn't mist, it shoots a straight stream (pretty violently) and I cannot set my face because of that. I can prime my face but it is very difficult, I basically spray my forehead and cheeks and try not to shoot my eye out, then spread it around with my beauty blender. I really wish I could use it the way it was meant to be used because it is a great product from what I can tell, it gets tacky right before it drys so your foundation can adhere to it very easily. If anyone can help figure out why it shoots a straight stream I would love some advice!
Holly S.
Holly S.
It’s used to hydrate and soothe the face before makeup application or as a makeup finisher. With each spritz you are adding vitamins and minerals to your face which applies a soft, subtle sheen. This helps to get rid of that cakey look we can get when we use a lot of powders. Also another known way to use Fix+ is to spritz your eyeshadow brushes to enhance pigments and shadows. I see how people can confuse it for being a setting spray though. It can help to make your makeup last longer if you use it correctly which is as a primer before you apply your foundation. A great way to optimize its usage would be to apply it before your usual primer to ensure a flawless and lasting look.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.