BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Dorelis G.
Dorelis G.
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is my holy grail! It's light, sprays as a light mist, and you get so much product for the price. I spray this on my skin after my primer before I start my makeup, spray it on my beauty blender before concealer blending, and always get a nice even spray all over at the end of my routine (I even sometimes spray my foundation brush before I blend in foundation...what can I say, I love this stuff!). Definitely makes an impact when it comes to makeup lasting and not moving around your face throughout the day. Have yet to find another setting spray like this.
Natascha C.
Natascha C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my MUST HAVE products!! It is so versatile and everyone that enjoys makeup has to have this in their life. You can spray it on before makeup or after makeup. You can even use it on eyeshadow to make them more pigmented or make glittery eye shadows SUPER glittery! The smell is AMAZING. And the spray perfect. Go get some of this and you will fall in love!! It is very affordable and you can get a small bottle for $12.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This spray is so important to have in any makeup lovers collection. Not only does this spray hydrate and prime your face for makeup but it can also be sprayed on a brush to add more pigment to shadows to make them pop! Once you're done with your entire look, a few sprays all over the face locks your makeup in place and keeps it looking fresh all day long. I will buy this again and again because it gets a lot of use in my house!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Holland
This product is a holy grail for so many things! My two favorite ways to use this product is as a primer or to help make eye shadows appear more intense. The spray itself isn't scented (at least to me) and when used as a primer makes my foundation look incredible! I also will spray it onto an eyeshadow brush after putting a shimmer on it because it will make the shimmer shadow appear way nicer and stands out more on my eyes!
Perla F.
Perla F.
fresno
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ I love this! Im combination skin so my t zone gets very oily and the rest of my face is super dry. I didn't have a problem with my t zone area while using foundation because I can just apply a little bit of powder and it mattify me. My troubles were my dry spots I started using it before my foundation my foundation goes on like butter and after it just helps all the powder melt together and give you a dewy look it really is the best out there for combination skin!!!
Tae L.
Tae L.
Atlanta, GA
I LIVE BY THIS STUFF! Definitely a must have for everyday use and as an MUA. It makes the makeup look blended and a great way to take away the dry ashy look you can get when you apply powders. This product is a moisturizer NOT a setting spray so be sure to purchase a separate spray to set your makeup !
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Atlantic Bch, NY
This is such a great multi purpose product. There are so many uses for this from priming to setting and everything in between. It is prefect as a primer because it hydrates and preps the skin. As a setting spray it really melts everything together and adds moisture to areas where powder is used without moving the product around. It is also prefect to intensify pigmentation of any product you use (highlighter, eyeshadow ect.)
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA
Mac's fix+ is one of the prep & primers that's at the top of the list for best primers. You spray before and after your makeup and it actually works. This makes my makeup last longer and I highly recommend. It should be a staple in every makeup artists bag. I'm on my second bottle already in 4mos. Its also good to spritz your eye shadows so you get more pigment and product to stay on longer.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
If you're looking for a make up refresher or to cut down on the powder on your face, this is the product you need!! When I feel like I over did the powder or I want my bronzer and highlight to blend into my skin but still pop, this is what I spray all over my face!! I dont trust the product to make my make up to last forever so I use an all nighter spray over top just in case. Great product and great amount for the price!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.