Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
hello s.
hello s.

Fix + feels comfortable, moist, and refreshing. Women with very dry skin tend to love this. If your skin is parched, this can give you a dewy look.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Gainesville, GA

Mac always has grwat quality products. They can be pricey but if you have the money, might as well spend on products that will be worth your while!
Ann T.
Ann T.

I have been looking for the Perfect Primer since many days and I saw this one in many makeup tutorials but I want to know if it is worth the price.
Shelia G.
Shelia G.

This product gives you the perfect prep and primer. It allows you to have the perfect non-clogging face. Makes the rest of your cosmetics flawless.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Strongsville , Oh

This is a great product and the amount of product it comes with is great. It's easy to use pump never clogged which makes it so much easier to use.
Janet L.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX

Thanks to this product no more cakey face. My face looks flawless and makes my make up last longer. The smell is really good and the price is good.
Shell P.
Shell P.
Haltom City, TX

Usage: Before foundation, after powder and finally at finish. Works great also to make eyeshadows more pigmented. Smells great and very refreshing.
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Clarksville, AR

By far the best setting spray I have ever tried. Keeps my makeup in place all day and it is great for spraying shadows to make them more pigmented
makenze S.
makenze S.

I love using this on my foundation brush before applying foundation. I use it to intensify my eye shadows and to set my makeup once I am all done.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC

Este prep + prime es maravilloso, refresca la cara, y fija el maquillaje, es muy facil de aplicar, lo compre para probarlo y lo seguire comprando.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.