Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ

I love this setting spray. I apply it always after my makeup. I have a mini one that i always carry on my purse. This is so refreshing.
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT

I am in love with this you can use it either on the brushes to get better pigment of the shadows or set your makeup with it its amazing
Elina H.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA

Not bad but again like most other Mac products it only works amazing for a few hours then goes downhill and your makeup starts to smear
Keeks B.
Keeks B.
Philadelphia, PA

Love love love this! This is one of my everyday staples. Everyone must try this! Refreshes face and makeup; really great in the summer!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Everett, WA

My bf got me this for christmas because i wanted it so bad and i was so happy i love this product so much ! It really does help alot .
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
That makes your make up stay all day. I love it so much. But you can also buy cheaper ones who are nearly equal with this fixing spray
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA

Best setting spray I'm always so sad when I reach the bottom. Spray on your face before and after makeup application for best results.
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
México

Es un producto sensacional me gusta mucho como deja la piel y mas en la zona T, todo lo deja en su lugar y mas cuando haces el contury
Ameera K.
Ameera K.
Skokie, IL

This stuff is just amazing!! I use this mist after I apply my foundation to set it and then after my contouring and stuff I respray it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.