BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
This is a must have for me. I use it nearly every day to soothe my skin. If I'm wearing makeup I spray my face before hand and let it soak in. The smell is amazing, the product is calming and it makes a great mixing medium for shadows.
Lizbeth M.
Salinas, CA
This is really great for setting makeup and even more so for bringing back a dewy look instead of a cakey look. It's really great for all skin types. The finish is very natural if the right amount is used. Definitely recommend.
liv S.
Miami
This mist is not only refreshing it preps and sets the skin. It looks super nice and natural. Good for oily and dry skin. It is expensive but worth it. I love the packaging and I would buy it again. It is overall a great product
Priscella M.
I always set my makeup and switch between this one and another brand. This packaging is great you can travel with it. It smells good and lasts a long time. I don't think it does anything to pores but it is hydration in a bottle.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
You can you the primer before and after makeup. No sun protection so be careful. It's very easy to apply and spray. It doesn't have a over powering smell natural finish. Yes I would recommend this primer to friends and family .
Sophia A.
pico rivera
I loooove this product I love using it once I am finished doing my make up leaves me a nice look I have oily skin around the t zone and my skin never looks oily on my face I will definitely buy this again when my bottle runs out
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love to use this before and after makeup application! Preps my skin nicely beforehand but when sprayed after helps all my powders on my face not look so cakey. Love to spray it on my brush to intensify any shimmery shade as well
Kaylee C.
a product every one should have in their makeup routine! i don't apply shimmer eyeshadows without wetting my brush with fix plus!! i've had the same bottle for MONTHS and it's still half full! i will never not buy this product.
Julie A.
I've been using this product for years now and I cannot stop using it is a very good product specially before putting your foundation and after you're done with your make up
Jess N.
I got this primer in an Ipsy bag as a sample and I absolutely love it, doesn't clog my pores and sets a nice canvas for my BB cream. Leaves my face super soft- I have oily skin and this left it being perfect I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a primer!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.