BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
I like to use this spray after I set my foundation & all power products. It makes the skin look more like skin and less powdery. The smell is refreshing and the mist is looking light. I always re-purchase this item.
Jessica A.
Jamul, California
I just recently purchased this product and so far it is my favorite. It has a nice even spray and doesn't cause any spots on the face. There is also many different uses for it which is great! I recommend it!
Caitlyn G.
Port Orange
How did I survive without this? I can't do my makeup without it now! It is perfect for my dry skin and keeps my foundation and powder from looking cakey. It is very refreshing and great for warmer climates.
Ansley N.
Rome, GA
This is a staple piece in my makeup routine. I have oily skin and it helps control oil but still gives me that dewy look! I love it and love the sprayer on it. So picky I know haha!! Would totally buy again
Victoriia I.
This setting spray is so bomb I love it so so much it's really good for oily skin and dry skin and is very long-lasting on your make up it's such and Matt finish natural finish and I would always buy this I highly recommend this to everybody
Elizabeth C.
Washington, DC
Another essential product in my kit, I use this as a fixative before makeup, and as a setting spray after. I love the very subtle fragrance it has, and even purchased this year's lovely floral-bottle, coconut-scented summer special edition.
Jada B.
Anderson, SC
This pre and prime spray is hands down the best spray!! I use it as a setting spray after I have my full face on and I love the glowy dewy look it gives to my skin!! It also makes my makeup last all day!!
Missi B.
This is, hands down, my favorite primer. It works so well on all skin types. And it's wonderful for that prime and set combo. Probably the best 2 for 1 deal I've ever used in my 10 years in the industry.
Marii C.
Love love loveeee!!!!! I just love how my make up look when i applied it to my face, it helped me blend everything together with no harsh line.. it made it so easy to blend. I recommend my friends all the time becuase the ask what i use,m
Nikki M.
glendora
I use this product every day before putting my makeup on. It keeps my makeup all day and keeps it from melting. I have large pores and I feel it hides my pores well. I will be buying this product again.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.