Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Hialeah, FL

Great for making shadows pop out and more pigmented. Smells great and also very good for setting face makeup. Makes cakeiness go away in just one simple spray.
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI

I love this product, especially the smell. I could bathe in it every day. It reduces the look of powder on my face perfectly & doesn't leave me greasy & gross.
Lauretta A.
Lauretta A.
Milwaukee, WI

Amazing. I've used this for so many different applications. spray on my BB for my concealer, when I apply certain eye shadows and so on. Definitely reccomend.
Bryoni W.
Bryoni W.
Glasgow

Firstly I think this smells amazing :) I like to prime my face with this as well as set it :) it gives my face a dewy look and locks my foundation in place :)
Jushanaé W.
Jushanaé W.

It gives your skin a an extremely hydrated feeling and is an amazing primer in my opinion. It sets a lovely base for you foundation to glide over. Love this !
Dani L.
Dani L.

I use it as a primer and also as a spray after applying makeup. It keeps my skin hydrated and adds a dewy, smooth finish. This spray has a light, sweet scent.
Ellieanna F.
Ellieanna F.
Fresno, CA

This stuff is AMAZING !!! It really makes your makeup look flawless and stay on all day long ! This is my go to makeup product to make my makeup look amazing.
Courtnie R.
Courtnie R.
Calhoun, GA

Great product, it goes on smooth and is not heavy nor oily. Didn't get heavy on my face as the day went by and it didn't wear off as easily as most others do.
Oleria T.
Oleria T.

I am very impressed with this product! It is a great setting spray, the mist is perfect and it smells heavenly. This will be something I order again and again
M. J. H.
M. J. H.

Holy grail for sure. I am using up some others right now but, I have one of these as a backup. Can be used to set but, much better on bare skin to moisturize.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.