BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
On my 3rd bottle of this, love it! Whenever my makeup is looking dry or just needs a little something, I spritz this all over the face to give a nice glow. When my concealer is maybe a little more difficult to blend, using this spray allows the product to blend smoothly and beautifully. This product is also wonderful to spritz your eyeshadow or highlighter brush before dipping into your pan to get the maximum pigment. It is so versatile and a must-have in every makeup lover's bag!
Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
Mac Fix+ is such an amazing product. It can be used to prep your skin for makeup (priming), can be used as a setting spray, can be used to refresh your skin on a hot day, and can be used to help foil shadows. This stuff is so versatile. Whatever way you use it, the outcome is always beautiful. And, it doesn't smell bad, so that's always a plus!
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
This is my holy grail product. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
It is my best friend on summer time, that is the only way i can stay in place all day and all night, I have other great makeup spray too but fix+ is my favorite, if u naver have u need try, u do not know what is have u makeup with move and a fresh face, until u try it. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Anna H.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this to spray on my face before applying my makeup when I need a little extra hydration. I also will spray it on after applying my makeup to make my face powder set in with my foundation. This is also perfect to intensify eyeshadows. One of my favorite things about this product is the smell! The smell is amazing and I just love this product all around. My only problem is because I have oily skin it makes my skin get oily faster but other than that this is a must have item.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product is you want a dewy glow. I use this on its own as a light mist for my face, I use its a primer before beginning my makeup and/or as a finishing touch to my makeup look. Pro: Beautiful Glow and smoothed complexion Con: Its easy to get carried away when spraying and you can end up with an oily look. A little goes a long way!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I use this prep + prime
fix+ spray several ways, and its perfect for anyone with dry skin. Its helps
keep your make up set all day without making anything look oily or cakey.
Sometimes I spritz it over my face before applying foundation or as a finishing
setting spray after my make up all done, or use it on the beauty blender to wet
it. Other times I use it to wet my eye shadow brush to look a litter more
intense. I like how it smells, and the bottle lasts me a few months.
Selene P.
Selene P.
I was hesitant to buy this since I have sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and I love it. I was always under the impression that this was a setting spray. After visiting the MAC counter one of the girls there told me that this was a finishing spray not a setting spray to make your makeup last. This gives a nice finished looked to the Makeup. I have oily skin and I don't seem to have a problem with this( of course I don't go crazy with it just one or two sprays and I'm good.)
Megan E.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this product at Macy's a few weeks ago. I was so excited to try this product after seeing so many youtubers and bloggers rave about it. I haven't noticed a huge difference after using it. I've sprayed it before my makeup, after my makeup, on my brushes, and on my beauty blender. I just don't feel like it makes a huge difference. It did make my eyeshadow more vibrant though. I'm going to keep playing around with it and hopefully be able to make it work for me.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.