Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Thalia A.
Thalia A.

This is one of my favorite makeup products. It always comes in handy when I'm working with swimmers and highlights. Great product for a great price!
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

This has so many uses for makeup it's incredible! it can work to boost ur eyeshadow color and to prime the face not to mention a dozen other things!
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.

Love this... I use this before and after on my face and on my shadows to give them kind of a wet look or my highlight.. definitely recommend this !!
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

Can't do my makeup without this magical potion. Been using this since high school and can't live without it. I wish they'd do the lavender one again.
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

I love how it sets your makeup. Love the smell and how it feels on your face . Nice bottle , easy to apply and use . Will definitely purchase again.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Irving, TX

Love love love !! I can't live without this product . I swear by this. This finishes off the glow on your face weather you're wearing makeup or not.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI

I don't know why I stopped buying this product because it was amazing, the make up lasted and didn't make my face break out in any way shape or form
Denasia B.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR

Such a nice spray. Gets kind of tacky but refreshes the face and sets makeup great. Gets rid of the powdery look but doesn't set makeup into place.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Gainesville, GA

Mac always has grwat quality products. They can be pricey but if you have the money, might as well spend on products that will be worth your while!
hello s.
hello s.

Fix + feels comfortable, moist, and refreshing. Women with very dry skin tend to love this. If your skin is parched, this can give you a dewy look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.