Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA

Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ

I'm not really sure this extends my make up. I don't know it does much to set the makeup either. I think it's a waste of money.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.

Best thing ever! I either spray it on my brush to boost pigmentation of an eye shadow or to set my makeup! Feels so refreshing
Karina  L.
Karina L.

So far I'm really liking this product. It does help make my makeup last a little longer than normal but wish It lasted longer.
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati, OH

It's quick easy doesn't have in taste smell or problems with putting it on and it's quick and simple to use on a regular bases
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX

YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Middle Vlg, NY

Was always wanting to try it and really like it! It makes my makeup stay on and I want to use it for my shadows in the future!
Blair Z.
Blair Z.

I use this every time I do my makeup. It blends it all together and make the skin more dewy. Great for intensifying eyeshadow.
ashley r.
ashley r.

This is a really good products, the only setback i have with this is the price. so if your okay with splurging this is amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.