Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
krista p.
krista p.

I love this product so much! And it doesn't make
Me Breakout and it really keeps my makeup on. Even when I don't wear makeup I still put it on my skin to refresh it!
Josaida m.
Josaida m.

I have not used this or any setting spray thus far. However, I hear and read a lot of great things about this product and Mac in general. Can't wait to try this out.
Lorencia H.
Lorencia H.

Love this make up lasts even in hot days I am not so happy with the Mac primer it makes my skin react and I get underlining pimples. But the setting spray is great.
Jeannelley M.
Jeannelley M.
Methuen, MA

I love this product to use before I start my face of makeup for hydration and to spray on my makeup brushes to get more pigmentation expecally in my baked shawdows.
Flo S.
Flo S.

It's just a staple in my makeup collection, I rephrased this product so many times, I can't even count! I love the natural dewy finish it gives and the fresh scent.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Waveland, MS

I use this almost daily. It helps your makeup look fresh and takes away from looking dry or too powdery or cakey. It's also great to intensify shimmery eye shadows.
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Converse, LA

Great for making pigments/glitter much stronger and brighter! Also does an amazing job setting your face! Although it is highly expensive, I recommend this product!
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok

Great refreshing and setting product. It is also great for using as a eye shadow enhancer. It just makes eyeshadows pop and look more vibrant. Smells great as well.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Snellville, Ga

I love this setting spray one of my top favorites. Helps makeup stay on all day. Also helps when I am using not so pigmented shadows when I wet brush with the spray
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL

Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.