Add a Photo

Photos (589)
jordan g.
jordan g.
Mahopac, NY
I will never not use this in my daily routine of makeup application! It is such a need when it comes to setting, priming, making shadows pigmented or even making a dewy highlight.

I love this for setting my face. It keeps my skin glowing all day long. I love how it makes my shadows look when i really want my eyes to pop. I spray my brush first and then apply my eyeshadow and it makes such a difference!

the only thing i can say is that some of the sprayers on the bottles might not be the best. the first one i owned was amazing, then i bought the second and it kid of left bigger wet spots on my face. Then the one i have now it just as good as the first. So sometimes thats a hit or miss!

other than that, this stuff is AMAZING! I love it so much!
Dorangela G.
Dorangela G.
lightly hydratingI've been using fix + for years, my uses for this product include damping my brushes prior to applying loose pigments,wet/dry shadow,and baked shadow. This stuff completely helps these products reach there full potential, bold,bright,vibrant color. I also use it on my beauty sponge (the mac one that is latex free) I dampen the sponge with fix + and mix my foundation with either strobe cream or lustre type liquid. I actually believe this helps my face products look more dewy and airbrushed. I do not find it useful as a setting spray though, due to the fact that I have oily skin I need a more matte oil control formula. This stuff is nice to spray on a clean face as well for a light burst of moisture. I hope mac brings back the other scents because the rose was my absolute favorite ♡♡♡
Mariah V.
Mariah V.
Bakersfield , CA
I'm in love with this product. I have very dry skin so my makeup always looks dry and cakey, but this helps so much. When I spray it, it takes away the cakey powdery look on my face and leaves my skin looking natural and radiant with a nice glow. It doesn't make my face oily so people with more oily skin shouldn't have a problem with this. I also like to spray it on my makeup brushes when I want a more intense highlight, it makes it so much more intense and it makes my eyeshadows a lot more pigmented. I also spray it on my beauty blender when applying foundation and concealer and it makes a big difference in.my makeup. It makes my makeup smooth and not cakey. And a plus to this is it has an amazing smell. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is definitely a must have product in my book! I love how versatile it is. You can use it in so many different ways and they're all as amazing as the next. I love to spray it on my face before I go in with my primer to give my skin that extra boost of hydration, I love to spray it on my beauty blender to help blend out thicker cream products like concealer or cream contour, I love to spray it on my brush before going in with shadows to really intensify the pigmentation and I love to spray it on my face after I get through applying all of my powder products because it instantly takes away that powdery overlay and melts the products into the skin. I really don't think that I could live with Fix Plus! If you've never tried this product, I highly highly recommended you do.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
June 21, 2017, 4:06 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love and I hate this stuff. Let me explain. I love the smell I love the feel and I love what it does to my eyeshadows to make them pop-however it ends there. I find this to be slightly too expensive for me for what it actually does. I can find other products Lysik specified do more for my pocketbook. If this did more than just fix and said a few things it might be worth the money but in the end it's not really worth it. It smells amazing and it feels refreshing how ever making use of product it's half the price and get better results on setting my make up and fixing it. Sorry Mac I love to hate this stuff. Not saying that you shouldn't buy it it's just one of those splurges that you have to make a choice is it really worth it.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Slinger, WI
I swear by this product. I use it for so many things. It is amazing for eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I love to spray it on my brush that has shimmery eyeshadow shades on it. It produces such an amazing finish. I will also spray this on an angled eyeshadow brush with eyeshadow on it to make an amazing eyeliner out of any eyeshadow. After I apply all my makeup I will spray this on my face and it just makes all my layers of makeup come together to produce a naturally flawless finish. The spray on this is very even as well.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
MAC Prep Fix+ is by far one of my favorite mist primers of them all!! I honestly cannot live without it! Unfortunately I have problem skin, but I don't have to worry when I have my Prep Fix+ on hand. I use it before I apply my makeup, after, and I even apply it to my beauty blender when applying my foundation! It keeps my makeup fully in tact all day and helps keep my skin from looking oily and shiny! I'm open to trying other mist primers but this is forsure one I will always go back to no matter what!
Giselle L.
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is magic in a bottle for me! My holy grail! It can be used in so many ways..you can sprits some on before your moisturizer to really lock in the moisture, you can also use it to intensify your eyeshadow colors and my fav way to use it is after your makeup is done spray it on and it takes away the caky powder look..it blends and fixes your makeup so nice! I love it and can't go without it! Definitely recommend it! They also sell it in a travel size which is great also 👌
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
I love the versatility of this product. It's amazing for dry skin. It's great for prepping your skin before makeup and also as a finishing spray. If you have problems with your makeup looking too powdery or cakey, just spritzing this over your face will remove that. It's also great to spray on Eyeshadow brushes to make Eyeshadows more pigmented. Or to spray your brush before use with pigments and glitters to make them more metallic and long lasting. It's a must have in any makeup lover or makeup artists kit.
NINIBETH D.
NINIBETH D.
Doral, FL
This product is incredible. I love him.
Although MAC professionals say that it is not a makeup fixative spray, it simply softens everything. Honestly I feel that if I last the makeup with Fix +, because at the end of the day I still see the blush, but something very peculiar that does is remove the appearance of dusty makeup. As well as disappear when we passed the hand with the makeup and remains a pasty appearance. Fix + softens everything at the end of the makeup, while refreshing our skin. I think if it gives a little more life to the makeup life, but that is not something that is proven.Obviously it has many more uses but these are the ones that seem important to me.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.