MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.See all 644 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (641)
Buy on Nordstrom
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAC Fix+ is a staple in my freelance makeup kit due to it's many uses. You can spray it on a bare face before applying makeup to give it a little moisture, you can apply it after your makeup is done to remove the powdery look and set your face, and you can spray it on your makeup brushes before dipping in to eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation and color payoff. The only negative thing I have to say is it doesn't necessarily extend the life of the makeup, at least not as long as other makeup setting products. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Melanie Jane D.
Melanie Jane D.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
There is no reason you shouldn't own Fix + if you're even slightly into makeup! If you're not ready to commit, they also have an adorable travel size version to get you started. There are so many uses to Fix + and despite all the other setting and/or primer sprays on the market, Fix + still holds its own after all these years.Top 5 Uses:- Priming Your Face Before Makeup Application- Setting & Sealing Your Makeup- Removing Excess Powder On The Skin- Refreshing You Face Throughout The Day- Wetting Your Eyeshadows To Make Them More Pigmented
Annie A.
Annie A.
Review for: Skin Spray
Absolutely love this product! At first when I heard they hype about this I didn't understand why spray would be a big deal but now... I'm obsessed it honestly is the cherry on top of my makeup once I'm done I must spray my face away. It makes all of my powdered makeup just sit so well and last so long on my face with out ever looking dry. Defiantly something you should invest in! You will love it!!!
Ainsley U.
Ainsley U.
Jacksonville, FL
MAC Fix+ is one of the best skin products I've ever used! Not only is it an amazing primer, but it works great as a setting spray over your foundation to give it a dewy look! It eliminates pores and dry spots. Another thing to use it for is wetting your brushes to increase the pigmentation of shadows, highlighters, etc. Really refreshing, no weird smell or anything. It's really worth spending $22. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
Uh, what is not to like/love about this. I used this in my college days loved it to the point of finishing it. And recently rediscovered it years later and loving it all over again.

Sets my makeup down and I don't look cakey. It works well to give pigments their full potential when you want it to and overall a wonderful addition to your collection.

Give it a try. You won't regret it.
NISSA R.
NISSA R.
This gives life to my face! I have dry skin this is my cheaper alternative to the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin mist and I am very happy with the quality and price of the item from MAC. Fix plus is great for dry skin as prep, prime or a mist to freshen up old makeup, or a mist on eyeshadow to give it more pigment and help it last longer. Love love love this is now a staple in my collection.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Pomona , CA
This facial mist is the best one out there in my opinion of course. there are many setting sprays out there. BUT this one is the best because it actually helps my face powder melt into my skin. Makes my makeup look flawless, even when touching up I use this and it makes my skin look glowy. Now there are many facial mist that sit on top of your face and make your makeup stay wet and sometimes makes you look oily. ( I have oily skin ) this one does not do that it actually melts into your skin / makeup. I LOVE THIS STUFF
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I use this to enftincesfy my shadow and it works miracles. It looks like water but it's magic in a bottle. It can also be used for setting spray and when used as setting spray its great. Long lasting and nice on skin although I must admit I use Urban decay All Nighter setting spray to set my makeup this is a great alternative and is a amazing product. I highly recommend this product.
Kurstey C.
Kurstey C.
Orlando
Let me start by saying this was the first setting spray that was out in the market for people to try. It definitely along with Urban decays setting spray revolutionized the setting spray world. This product is hydrating, refreshing and a great multi use product. It can be used a primer, a setting spray, or even to help texturizing your makeup. A spray of this on some Eyeshadow can give it the perfect dewy finish. It's very versatile but it's costly. It does last a very long time but honestly I think new setting sprays have blow it out the waters. But when it first came out 5 stars across the board!
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
This is a MUST in your kit or just makeup collection, great for you and clients. Works amazing and is long lasting.. use as a primer, in between to hydrate and refresh the skin, and or to set the makeup! Also, if you have any foiled shadows or want to make your highlight ON FLEEK.. spray it onto the brush, dip into product and apply to skin.. and you will look like an amazing glazed donut! I recommend to anyone and everyone of all skin types and skin tones
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.