BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
Honestly I thought this was just going to be water in a bottle but I caved in a bought it after hearing so many beauty gurus talking about it. I bought the travel sized bottle ($12) and I am in love with it!! The scent is so clean and refreshing. I mainly use this after I'm done doing my makeup to make it all look seamless. I am definitely going to purchase the full sized version of this once I run out. Love it so much!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Draper, UT
If you don't have this where have you been? It is life changing. It has so many uses, but my favorite use it for setting my makeup with it. It leaves a dewy finish but it's not too much, but it also binds all my makeup together and makes everything look more like my skin. My makeup looks so much more natural. To be honest I don't know if it makes it last longer but it makes it look a lot better. You need it!!!
Ramy B.
Ramy B.
Buena Park, CA
My most favorite setting spray in the whole world! The Fix+ does wonders to the face, that I cannot find in any other sprays. It melts all the powders onto your face and gives you such a flawless finish. I cannot find that in any other spray, not even the Urban Decay one. Although this does not make your makeup last longer, it is still used by a lot of people due to the fact that it is very versatile and because it really does wonders. I will never go a day without this.
mackenzie t.
mackenzie t.
Coral Springs, FL
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. ONLY 25$? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS PRODUCT IS A HOLY GRAILLLLLL! You  can prime your face with it, you can set your face with it, and you can spray brushes with it so more pigment comes off with shadow such as like glitter shadows but you can use it for anything really if you need more pigment out of something. THIS PRODUCT MELTS THE MAKEUP INTO YOUR FACE LEAVING A WONDERFUL, FLAWLESS FINISH.
Erica P.
Erica P.
At first I was skeptical of all the rave reviews but once I finally tried it for myself, I instantly fell in love! I cannot live without this product! It can be used in a variety of ways. I spray my makeup brushes with it before applying eyeshadow or highlighter to intensify the pigment. I also spray it all over my face after my makeup is complete to seamlessly blend everything together and gives a healthy GLOW!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Homestead, FL
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER CREATED! I use this for everything. After I put on my primer I spray this right before I go in with my foundation to refresh my skin. I also use it after I set my face as it helps "melt" away the powdery look. I use it for my shimmery shadows to make them pop, I even use it to set my face as well. I have combination skin and it works well for me. I would definitely recommend you try this.
yvette k.
yvette k.
Fife, WA
Makes my skin feel so good and rejuvenated! This product doesn't make your skin oily by the end of the night which is a pro to me because it gets hard find product like that now. It's good for a combination of skin, I feel because there are times where I do have oily skin or dry skin and I just apply this before I do my makeup and after...then BAM! (it works like magic) it has my skin looking real gooooood!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Not as in love with this as so many people are but I do find it useful for some things. I use it mostly to foil my pigments or eyeshadow and for this purpose, it's amazing. It makes them very pigmented and shiny and last forever without creasing. As a setting spray or primer, however, I haven't found any staying power on my oily skin. Glad I only bought the travel size since I don't use it very often.
Bree F.
Bree F.
One of my go to products always!! I haven't found anything nearly as great as this product! A little goes along way. Smells amazing. After using a toner, I use this product and my skin is ready to be prepped for the day. Sometimes I spray it on my beauty blender while applying my liquid foundation. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Riley P.
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
Im not even kidding this is a gift sent down from heaven. I absolutely love this product. Pretty much every beauty youtube uses this setting spray/primer when doing their makeup which is actually what inspired me to start using it. It sets your face so well and makes your foundation look unstoppable throughout the day. I will definitely be using this product till the day I stop wearing makeup. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.