BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Brianna J.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product because it feels so refreshing. I use it foil eyeshadow and pre/post makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either. It does last long because it is spray and it comes in a relatively large bottle.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this ! Really helps diminish the appearance of face powder sitting on the face! Gives the skin a nice mist and sets the makeup in place very nicely! Also I use this with eyeshadows to help them appear more vibrant !
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Mac Fix+ daily. It works lovely to prime your skin, finish your makeup, or even intensify eyeshadows. This product simply gives your skin a glow and gets rid of any cakeyness. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Kelly F.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this make up primer so much but it is a bit too expensive for my liking. But if you're wanting to spend that amount I'd say go for it it's worth it… At least my make up looking fresh and fabulous for hours.
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
This is a nice spray for making your skin look like it has a natural dewy glow. It doesn't make your make up stay on all day. This is not like the urban decay all nighter spray. I've used both together and it was great.
Andrea C.
Naples, FL
Holy holy hollyyyy grail! Cannot do my make up without MAC Fix Plus. My make up doesn't apply the same, doesn't set the same. Its so refreshing and cooling on the skin. I'm obsessed and I cannot live without my fix plus
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought Prep + Prime and it exceeded my expectations. I apply it on a clean base and more often as a finishing spray for a since summary dewy look. It is refreshing and dries down and keeps makeup in place.
Rita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting spray.  It's really does keep your makeup in place. I havent tried in the summer so don't know if this will hold up the oil. I also use this to spray on all my eye shadows to make them more pigmented.
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its good and reliable but I prefer the urban decay all nighter for longevity and MUFE O2 mist fix and spray for blending in my makeup at the end. The alternatives work better for me. But there is nothing bad about fix +.
Rachel M.
Clarence
Can't live without it. A must have for everyone who loves makeup. It has so many uses and works great for bringing out pigment in eye shadows and highlighters. Doesn't have many skin benefits but is very hydrating. Just a nice simple product that lasts forever
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.