Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Abby M.
Abby M.
Stockton, CA

Only good if you want a dewy finish. Tends to make me look oily but i like to use it to spray my brushes when i use pigments.
sara k.
sara k.

Mac fix has been the best soo far i absolutely love it and its recently has been sold out and i cant wait to get a hold of it.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX

I love it. Spray before and after makeup leaves it staying all day and also use for my shimmer eyeshadows that need that umph
maura j.
maura j.
Lexington, KY

I love the finish of this product as I have combination skin. It keeps me fresh throughout the day with looking shiny or dull
dominique D.
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY

Live for this! It really sets your face, I am fairly oily and my makeup stays in place all day with it! It's a staple for me!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI

This is my holy grail setting spray! Holy crap! It makes my skin look matte but glowing, and makes my makeup stay on forever!
Amber R.
Amber R.

I absolutely love #fix+ by #maccosmetics.... it's so refreshing, great makeup setter... And also good for eyeshadows... πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜
liz G.
liz G.
El Dorado, CA

I love this mac product but it is a little on the more pricey side it really helps set my foundation and makes it last longer
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Absolutely love this stuff! I like to spray it on my brush and apply eyeshadows with it. It helps get the most color pay off.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA

Love this stuff! There are so many ways to use it and it enhances performance of a lot of products. Definitly give it a try.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.