BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
This is like my holy grail spray. I literally use it for any and everything. I use it to refresh my face, I use it to make my eyeshadows pop, I use it to finish my makeup so everything melts together. There are so many uses for this spray. I can't go without it.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
This product is a holy grail for me! From prepping my face for hydration, setting my makeup to be less powdery to really enhancing pigments in eyeshadows! I absolutely adore this product and will continue to repurchase! I am now on my 6th bottle of this stuff!!
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
The best finishing spray! Good for changing a powdery face to more of a skin finish! You can spray this before and after makeup! The spray is a mist and doesn't leave droplets on your face. It's affordable
Tayler S.
Aubrey, TX
This product is one of my absolute holy grails! It is the perfecting addition to take any eye look to the next level. I use this product if on a daily basis to set my makeup and it improves the longevity of my makeup. You won't be disappointed with this product!
Amanda J.
One of the first setting sprays that o started using. Very great because it can be used to hydrate the face before applying your makeup. This leaves a more dewy look I stead of matte, which is nice sometimes. Would recommend to others as it's not that expensive.
Estephania A.
Este splash para fijar maquillaje puede ser usado como primer para poder humectar la piel y fijar el maquillaje... Tanto como un fijador de maquillaje para que duro todo el día y se vea natural
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
My favorite primer!!! I love the smell of this spray. I spray it on my face about 10 minutes before I do my makeup because of how long it takes to dry. I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup matte longer than normal and it keeps my makeup from running or fading!
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is such a good primer for setting your makeup as well as using it for any metallic or shimmer eyeshadows. The primer helps the eyeshadow stick to your lid as well as making it look more opaque. The price point is reasonable and I will be buying again.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I have a small version of this and I got this randomly at the mall one day. It's so amazing! What have I been doing without it? It sprays on and makes your skin feel refreshed and just awake. I absolutely love it and will get the bigger one once this is almost out!
Melissa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is by far one of my favorite setting sprays and I love that you can use it to prep the skin. I love the scent and how fresh it feels on the face, it definitely helps all the make up meld together and set with a beautiful finish. It also makes shimmer shadows become much more pigmented, I love it so much.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.