Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Franklin Park, IL

I love this spray it's my absolute favorite and I swear by it. I use this to set my make up and to prime. This gives a very dewy and flawless finish.
Yalitza L.
Yalitza L.
Carolina

ME ENCANTAAA>!!! No lo cambio por nada de verdad que entre el costo y la cantidad de producto vale la pena y mas cuando la calidad del mismo es 1000.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.

I absolutely love this stuff. It sets & makes my makeup last basically all day. I also love that they have a travel size perfect to keep in your bag.
I love this product coz it is really nice on the skin and it is a really good base for your makeup it glides on smoothly and I love it good product 🌸
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Irving, TX

Love love love !! I can't live without this product . I swear by this. This finishes off the glow on your face weather you're wearing makeup or not.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love using this. This is a multipurpose product from mac I use it for makeup setting for making eyeshadow more pigmented and for helping the skin!
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

I love how it sets your makeup. Love the smell and how it feels on your face . Nice bottle , easy to apply and use . Will definitely purchase again.
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

This has so many uses for makeup it's incredible! it can work to boost ur eyeshadow color and to prime the face not to mention a dozen other things!
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI

I don't know why I stopped buying this product because it was amazing, the make up lasted and didn't make my face break out in any way shape or form
Kareen S.
Kareen S.

I use this stuff like everyday. I use this to prep my face before applying makeup as well as after. Absolutely love it gives me such a great finish!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.