BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Kodi C.
Kodi C.
Literally a multi use product! I use it before I put on my makeup , it's very hydrating And has a great smell! I also use it after my makeup , I don't put too much on after because my skin tends to get oily depending where I'm at. I also spray my brushes with it when I need a little more pigment from eye shadows & for my highlighter! Great product!
Gia G.
Gia G.
Phoenix, AZ
If I could drown myself in fix +, I would. Fix + is seriously a must in EVERYONES makeup kit(honestly in everyones skin care routine in my opinion) this product is a great primer and setting spray, and helps blend liquid makeup into the face seamlessly. I love using fix + on my brushes to really boost my eyeshadows and highlighters pigment to its full potential. I love to use this as a face mist just for refreshing too, it's hydrating and soothing. It deserves all the hype it gets 100%
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Philpot, KY
I can't apply makeup without using this product! I have oily skin so I have to apply a lot of power to keep shade at bay. This can make my coumarin look pretty cakey. The fix+ completely changes the finish and texture of my makeup after application! It looks much more smooth like natural skin. It works very well to hydrate skin before makeup application and to intensify eyeshadows as well! Spraying it on your blending sponge will also help with blending put your foundation and concealer.
Monica M.
Monica M.
This stuff the is the best! I can't imagine doing my make up without it. It has a pleasant scent and can be used so many ways. I spritz some on after my primer, before foundation and then after setting my foundation. I also do another spritz when I'm done with everything else just to set everything down. It keeps everything nicely settled together, avoiding cake face. I sometimes use it for my eyeshadow as well to make their pigmentation stand out. You can't go wrong with this stuff.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
This was my only regret. I wasn't happy with this for me as a setting spray or primer. Then a friend told me to use for setting shadows and I can't live without it now! I dampen my brushes and it makes shadows and pigments stay put! Glittery or powdery shadows have no fallout! I really really love this for that use so it gets 5 stars! It's the only spray that really works on every shadow.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
This is a staple for my beauty routine, and is essential for achieving the most natural look possible with your makeup. I like using this product when my makeup is finished to get rid of any powdery appearance, and it instantly illuminates the skin beautifully. Use it to enhance the look of your eyeshadow too by spritzing your Eyeshadow brush before picking up the Eyeshadow! This product enhances the pigment of your shimmery shadows and gives them an even more foiled effect on the lid.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
This is my holy grail product. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.
Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
Mac Fix+ is such an amazing product. It can be used to prep your skin for makeup (priming), can be used as a setting spray, can be used to refresh your skin on a hot day, and can be used to help foil shadows. This stuff is so versatile. Whatever way you use it, the outcome is always beautiful. And, it doesn't smell bad, so that's always a plus!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
On my 3rd bottle of this, love it! Whenever my makeup is looking dry or just needs a little something, I spritz this all over the face to give a nice glow. When my concealer is maybe a little more difficult to blend, using this spray allows the product to blend smoothly and beautifully. This product is also wonderful to spritz your eyeshadow or highlighter brush before dipping into your pan to get the maximum pigment. It is so versatile and a must-have in every makeup lover's bag!
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
It is my best friend on summer time, that is the only way i can stay in place all day and all night, I have other great makeup spray too but fix+ is my favorite, if u naver have u need try, u do not know what is have u makeup with move and a fresh face, until u try it. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.