BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Nani L.
I have tried to look for a new setting spray but I always end up going back to this one. It is truly amazing and help set and refresh my makeup or even my bare skin! I use this to wet my brushes when applying shimmery shadows and it helps them apply smoothly!
Bree P.
Sharpsburg
This product is worth the price. The big bottle of it is $25. I will spray this on my eyebrow brush before I put a shimmer on my lid to make it more metallic. It works amazing. Then I will spray it on my face when I am done with my makeup. It works very well!
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
Definitely a must for refreshing your face after applying foundation , powders , highlighting, and contouring . Brings the face back to life . I would definitely buy this product again. I want to say I buy one every 8 months so.. it does last very long time .
repo m.
Los Angeles, CA
Very luminous spray primer! Makes my skin so soft and heathy looking. It gives you the perfect shine. I love the fact that its a spray bottle so you dont get your hands that can be dirty or brushes that collect germs. All-in-all good product. Would recommend.
Kenza M.
Schenectady, NY
Love this product! I mean it's MAC, what do you expect? Excellence at its best of course! Although I'd have to admit that it is a better setting spray than it is a primer, I feel like my skin needs more hydration than this gives before I can apply makeup.
Samantha S.
Oh yes. Believe the hype. This just brings your metallic eyeshadows to LIFE and does a great job at blending out your finished make up. I would however not use this as a stand alone finishing powder since I haven't found it helps your make up last longer.
Valeria Z.
This is my holy grail. I stock up on this because I am afraid to run out. First of all, this is so great for hydration and prepping the skin for makeup application. I also use this as a setting spray because it makes my face look less powdery. This product just makes everything blend a little more nicely and is also great for making eyeshadows more pigmented.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
There's a reason so many people swear by this: its good stuff. It really does wonders for the longevity and effect of some products on my skin. Will always have a bottle of this on hand!
Sage S.
Grayslake, IL
Really hydrating. Tends to leave a film on the skin and personally broke me out. I felt like I needed to use a large quantity for this product to work. The scent is really fresh and clean which makes this perfect for a primer water or even as a moisturizer.
Dominique H.
I love this setting spray by Mac it sets my foundion very well I would recommend this to a friend and a family member. good for all skin type. Good for the price. And easy to apply to the skin when applying the foundion yes I would  Peripera Egg Face Foundation Balm with SPF 30/PA++
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.