BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
carrie r.
carrie r.
As a soldier, i am always sweating, outside, and on the go. I need my makeup to stay put from 4 am until i go to bed....this has been my saving grace so i dont look like a sweat ball around the boys and i can focus on our mission!!
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
Love love love this product is put it on before and after my makeup it makes blending my makeup so much easier. Sometimes you do have to spray a couple pumps before you spray your face to make sure it has a good mist going. I also use this to help foil my shimmer shadow and I literally never use shimmer shadown without spraying my fix plus on my brush first. Good buy and everyone should have some in their makeup bag
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Junction City, KS
This product is awesome for prepping amd priming your face and also awesome for spraying on your face to make it look less cakey and powdery!

I do not recommend this product to set your face when everything is done though. This does not set my make up at all. But of course I would still buy this product over and over again for the fact that it tones down the cakeyness and the powdery look. Also because it primes the face very well.
I recommend using a different spray to set your face.
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Orlando, FL
YOOOOOOO! This is THE ABSOLUTE BEST SETTING SPRAY IN THE WHOLE WORLDDDD. it gives a nice in btwn matte/natural finish for the skin. Always last me what seems a life time! Anyone I recommend this to always goes back for more. To me it's one of Mac's best products everrrr created. The whole prep and prime line is amazing. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. great for setting your make up. Using to make your highlight pop JUST right. Ugh great product. I could go on all day about it. Love love love.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
I use this every single day! Before makeup for a nice burst of hydration after powders to set them into my skin, and thought the day to refresh my makeup and rejuvenate my complexion. It has a very light scent and a fine mist. It is also great when working with shimmery or foiled shadows and pigments. It really enhances the color of everything you use! I always have this on hand and a mini in my purse. It is the best.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Diego, CA
The product has a pleasant smell that I LOVE. I spray it on my face before foundation and primer, but when I do wear it, I don't feel much of a difference from when I don't wear it. What I do like it for though, is to spray it on my MAC 242 brush before I use metallic eyeshadows. It makes the eyeshadow a bit more pigmented and foiled. It is a nice product to have, but I feel like it is not something that is necessary.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Caddy P.
Caddy P.
Long Beach , CA
Seriously, who doesn't love this stuff!!! I use this for my face obviously after I put my makeup on it leaves my skin fresh and glowy ! I love it !!! I also use it to pack my eyeshadow on my lids when I'm doing a smokeyy eye! It works really good it makes my shadow darker and stay on! I love it ! This is one of the things I've never used another brand of my setting spray I always use mac prep n prime and that's it !
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
This is a clear must have in any makeup addicts collection. This product is so versatile and can be used for numerous things such as dampening your beauty blender to give a smooth finish to your foundation. To dampen your eye brushes to get full pigmentation out of eye shadows and it can also be used to add that dewy finish to your makeup. Reasonable price and a good quality product!
Bri A.
Bri A.
Mckenzi, TN
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This stuff works amazing. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. The primer is full of minerals and vitams which is what gives my face the fresh feeling. The best part is that it's easy to use becuase you just spray after you get done puttjng on makeup and your done. It cost 24.00 and is worth every penny. I had bought mine online at Ulta.com. If you havent tried it yet then you should.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.