Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
Blair Z.
Blair Z.

I use this every time I do my makeup. It blends it all together and make the skin more dewy. Great for intensifying eyeshadow.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY

Was always wanting to try it and really like it! It makes my makeup stay on and I want to use it for my shadows in the future!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

This made me feel like my makeup would be sliding down my face, but this stuff is alright. I like to use it to wet my brushes.
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX

Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
dania c.
dania c.

This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
ashley r.
ashley r.

This is a really good products, the only setback i have with this is the price. so if your okay with splurging this is amazing
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
La Vista, Ne

This product is amazing. It is a fine mist and sets your makeup to last all day. I even used it on my wedding day! Perfection!
Airam H.
Airam H.
Savannah, GA

I love mac! Most especially this one, it leaves my face a glowing look and it doesn't give me a hard time applying my make up
daphne l.
daphne l.
Boucherville

I really see a diffenrence since a used this spray i cant go out without using this seriously my make up last all day with it
Genesys D.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY

Amazing product I use this to freshen up my makeup to make it look more natural and to use my eyeshadow wet for a foily color
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.