BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its good and reliable but I prefer the urban decay all nighter for longevity and MUFE O2 mist fix and spray for blending in my makeup at the end. The alternatives work better for me. But there is nothing bad about fix +.
Kelly F.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this make up primer so much but it is a bit too expensive for my liking. But if you're wanting to spend that amount I'd say go for it it's worth it… At least my make up looking fresh and fabulous for hours.
Candace B.
Marysville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product for dampening my brushes before using them and to prime my face before applying foundation. It's such a great product and I've been using it for years. It really helps your make up not be cakey
Makayla E.
Dawsonville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty decent spray for only twenty dollars. It's a pretty reasonably sized bottle as well. I have really dry skin and it work pretty well for me. It does keep my makeup lasting for a while. I probably would buy it again
Brianna J.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product because it feels so refreshing. I use it foil eyeshadow and pre/post makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either. It does last long because it is spray and it comes in a relatively large bottle.
Martha F.
Dunlap, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I use it before foundation and after to set everything. This is always in my product list. Keeps my makeup in place and keeps me matte I would definitely recommend for anyone to at least try it. You will not be disappointed!!!
Krista T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! I use this to set my makeup in place and it just makes everything comas together so nicely! Great for all skin types in my opinion. I think the sprayer could be improved but overall it is a great product!
Shelby Lou H.
Works great has a bunch of product in the bottle makes the color of your eyeshadow more vibrant and keeps make up on your face all day it works great for what it supposed to do and leaves a matte finish on your face after you are done
Jennifer R.
Indio , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best for if you're using shimmering eyeshadow and you want to make it stay on without it getting loose and every where on your face. Love using it after my makeup is done. I would buy it again once I'm out of my other one
Cheyanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish the ingredients for a bit better and that the company didn't on animals but overall this is a great setting spray. I don't notice that it makes my makeup last much longer but it does take away any cakeyness midday.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.