Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Santa Rosa, CA

I've been using this product for awhile now and although it smells amazing it doesn't hold my make up for me. I feel like it makes my skin look oily:(
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Diego, Ca

This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI

All I have to say I could keep spraying and sparaying it is one of my favorite love it I mean love it and I would love to do a review on it on YouTube
sarah j.
sarah j.
Baytown, TX

love this product for setting my face, eyeshadows, and even a primer !! it's all in one and it's so amazing!! idk what i would do without my fix plus
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Franklin Park, IL

I love this spray it's my absolute favorite and I swear by it. I use this to set my make up and to prime. This gives a very dewy and flawless finish.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I'm totally in love with this setting spray! It keeps all my makeup in place especially when I sweat a little since its getting really hot now a days.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

Yaasss. This stuff works so good it's just so nice when and after you spray this stuff on which makes everything looks so nice and dowy which I like.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.

I absolutely love this stuff. It sets & makes my makeup last basically all day. I also love that they have a travel size perfect to keep in your bag.
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.

Love this... I use this before and after on my face and on my shadows to give them kind of a wet look or my highlight.. definitely recommend this !!
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

This has so many uses for makeup it's incredible! it can work to boost ur eyeshadow color and to prime the face not to mention a dozen other things!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.