MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Jynx M.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.See all 645 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (642)
Buy on Nordstrom
Tay M.
Tay M.
Fort Wayne, IN
MAC Cosmetics was one of my initial makeup influences- I've become less biased since!
I will say that this is a MUST HAVE for any MUA.
There are so many techniques and versatility that can be utilized with this product!
Not only You can use this to prep your face (to make your skin look awake and fresh) and set your face (to lock in the beat), it is also good for adding pigment to any eyeshadow & highlight you want to use! Spray Your brush first!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
#cultclassic #holygrail MAC fix+ is a must have in any beauty collection. It is the most perfect setting spray! I love spraying it on before and after applying my makeup. The mister it is has is one of the best. It doesnt spray out hard, it is just a light, fine mist. It is also great to spray on your makeup brush when applying shimmery eyeshadows. It gives them a more foiled look. I find that it is inexpensive for how good this product is. MAC Cosmetics is now sold at Ulta which i find is amazing!! #macfix+ #settingspray #maccosmetics #ultabeauty
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
I looove Mac's prep + prime spray! It's amazing, I love applying it after I've applied everything else. It helps my makeup look less powdery/cakey and it gives it a more natural look! It also helps my makeup stay put all day! I also love to use it when I want my highlights to be a little more pigmented. I just spray my brush a little and then go into my highlighter and apply. This product is very versatile and I love it!
Kara B.
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I have the coconut scent of MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ and have to say I am a huge fan of this product. Not only can you use it to prime your skin, there are so many other uses of this product. One thing I enjoy best is making my powder eyeshadows "wet" using this product. It enriches the color tremendously and makes it so much more vivid.

As for the coconut scented Fix+, I don't really smell much of a scent from it. The packaging is stunning though!!!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This stuff is the beezwax!!! Im in the military so its hard to wear makeup without it coming off all over the place. I spray about two sprays 12" from my face before applying my makeup which is normally just a MAC mineralize powder, a little contour, and blush and when I say it made me look flawless!!!! I then sprayed one spray just to allow the powder to officially set!!! It smells so good and love the lock on the bottle!!! I am little distraught that it would be cheaper if I got it at MAC but hey im in the military I got make due. Overall great product and it lasts all day!!!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Absolute MUST HAVE!!! For me anything that is versatile is a must in both my personal and professional makeup kit. I use this right after I cleanse, it's a humectant and that helps to attract all my other products--moisturiser, primer foundation etc and helps them to adhere better to the skin. After I complete my makeup I use it again and it works like "Hair Spray" for my makeup!! I do have dry spells sometime due to eczema and it helps to soothe and hydrate my skin. I use it sometimes at least 3-4 times a day!! Best part is -- Its great for all skin types!!!
Zari S.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
So this product is cool. I use it for prepping my face before makeup application and setting my face after. You can also spray your makeup brush and use it to do a foil eyeshadow look. It doesn't protect you from the sun. It's a moisture mist that refreshes your skin. I find myself saying I won't purchase it again because it went from $20 to $24 but I always find myself at the M.A.C store asking for it lol
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
I'm sorry. I feel like the worst person in the world for saying this (and probably the only person), but I didn't find that this product did anything for me. Maybe it's because I have oily skin, but it left a gross film over my makeup, which left me looking oily, not dewy. There's a huge difference between dewy and oily. Even my brother (who never notices anything new in my makeup, lol) said I needed to redo my makeup. I also started to break out. I wish I could join the hundreds of thousands of people who rave about this, but I just didn't like it.
Kemisha M.
Kemisha M.
Baltimore, MD
The Mac prep and prime skin base visage comes in a outer black cardboard packaging, which has all details written on it such as the ingredients, price, manufacturing date, expiry date etc. When I open the box there is a beautiful sleek black plastic bottleinside. The bottle has tiny multicoloured shimmer partials printed all over it. The bottle also comes up with its own pump dispenser (yay!). The pump dispenses just the right amount of product for one use. It has a cap on top which fits tightly, hence there is no need to worry of product getting spilled in your bag. The packaging is very travel friendly and easy to use as well as carry.
Gigi A.
Gigi A.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Ladies, you NEED this product in your life!!! It is NOT marketed as a setting spray. It is more of a refreshing spray and if you find yourself looking a little cakey or powdery spray some of this on your face and it just helps the powders melt into your foundation and concealer. It leaves a beautiful semi dewy finish. It smells so good and it is very multi-purposeful. I use it to refresh my face, to wet my brush when using pigment or glitter eyeshadows, I use it to make my highlight brighter. Its just an all around great universal product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.