Add a Photo

Photos (367)
Kanie K.
Kanie K.
Toa Alta

THIS IS DEFENITELY A MUST HAVE... FOR YOU TO SET A PERFECT MAKEUP YOU NEED TO TRY THIS. IT WORTH EVERY PENNY USE IT AFTER YOUR MAKEUP AND IT ADDS THAT BOOM.
nick w.
nick w.

Everyone's favorite and it isn't just a water like everyone says . I love the smell wish it came in a perfume. So refreshing ive gone thru 5 bottles already
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Christchurch

I recently bought this and it is an amazing product it keeps your skin feeling refreshed all day. It was worth the money. And would work for all skin types.
Remy M.
Remy M.
Cairns, Australia

Helps moisturise my face before I put on primer and foundation. I never understood why it was necessary at first but now it definitely shows the difference!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.

This prime is AMAZING. It keeps your make up for a really long long time. It's really good for dry skin. Actually, most of the mac products are really good.
Kiana S.
Kiana S.

I don't see how this adds anything to my makeup applying routine. I have dry skin and it diet great but didn't add anything extra. Plus it's kind of pricey.
Emily T.
Emily T.

For me this is a summer time NEED. It helps to keep my skin dewy and hydrated. Mine is the lavender scent but I think that it may have been limited edition.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA

What can I say, this is the best setting spray! I've tried many including the urban decay setting spray but nothing compares. Makes my makeup last all day !
I have oily skin and it does nothing for me it only really helps when I look cakey lol but if you have dry or combination skin this would work great for you
Salome M.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA

I love this product. It feels hydrating and refreshing. I use this before i put my foundation on and after I apply my foundation and it works better for me
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.