BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kaitlin F.
I love my Mac prep and prime fix because it helps kind of moisturize my skin before I put foundation on and it keeps my foundation and place it gives a natural look like a glossy paint tint to my foundation gives you a duty look kind of
Alexis K.
Medina , NY
I love to use this before applying all my makeup. It is super refreshing on the skin. I also set my makeup with this and helps my makeup last longer and stay in place. I definitely recommend this and definitely think it's worth the price!
Kelsie C.
OK, so this is seriously one of the best products that Mac has created. I use this after I finish my makeup to add moisture back into my skin since it's sometimes have a powdery look from all of the setting powders etc. and then I press my makeup in with a sponge which leaves it airbrushed and flawless. This also works great on my highlight brush with really getting the product to show on my skin. I know that there are multiple uses for this but that is how I use it. I recently ran out and poured my elf mist and set spray into the fix plus spray bottle and let me just say that it is a great inexpensive dupe. I love the fix plus but for what I want done, I don't mind going to ELF instead. Not to mention it is only $5!
Jessica J.
Salem, OR
First and for most I am in L-O-V-E with scent. I have oily skin... I am obsessed!! Sometimes I spray a little on before my foundation..... I ALWAYS use at least 2 sprays when I'm done with my makeup. I will never be without this product.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
This is now one of my go to products it is a prep and prime spray+ a setting spray. The only thing that is a down side is it is kind of pricey. It makes my makeup look fabulous and I love the smell of it. It is definitely worth the price.
Dana T.
Charlottesville
Love this product, I have used this several times, does not leave your face sticky at all!!!  Gives you a fresh finish that is hydrating.  It is a bit pricey but I would buy it again.  You can buy this online or at a local MAC counter.  Overall a great product!
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
If there were ever a product everyone needs in their makeup bag it is this! Not only does it help hydrate the skin it holds makeup for an all day flawless finish. This is a holy grail beauty product!
Kinjal P.
Love this mist!! It's perfect for over or under makeup or even just by itself! I ran out a while back and haven't been able to buy a new bottle yet but I definitely will be soon! This spray is amazing and it really freshens up your face!
Shawna S.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff is amazing and definitely worth the price. I love to spray it on after moisturizer, then again after I put on my makeup to set it and take away and powdery look left.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
I love it on a bare face but when I put it on with makeup it cakes up my face and makes me really greasy. I use it to damp my beauty blender and for a little freshness on my face.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.