BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle O.
Socorro, NM
I use this everyday although I do not feel it helps keep my makeup on all that well, but it does help my foundation to look more natural when I pat it in with a beauty blender to bring back a semi dewey rather than matte finish to my face. This also works great to intensify highlight and eyeshadow!!
Mikayla C.
Denver
It’s really good it sets your makeup really nice and just feels good on the skin in general. I’d say it’s good for all types of skin and of course it’s long last because it’s a setting spray. Would buy again for sure.
Sophia R.
I just recently purchased this product for the first time and it is now one of my favorite setting sprays that can hold up to this Texas heat and humidity. If you are use to other setting sprays the spray can take a while to get use to but no complaints.
Literally it's amazing and you can spray a little on an eye shadow brush and dip it into eye shadow with low pigment and it boosts it so much it's amazing. Good for every skin type.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Victoria P.
Mesquite, TX
I really love this product it’s amazing it really starts your makeup and it gives it a pretty good finish, it leves your face hidratante, it really works for any type of skin I recommend to all of y’all it is really the best, yes I will buy it again
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Do you know MAC Fix +? It serves a lot of things like finishing the makeup, lightly moisturize the face, enhance color and brightness of pigments and shadows, etc.
Its formula has vitamins and minerals that help nourish and moisturize the skin and with infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber that soothe and refresh, just like the original Fix +.
I've been using it for a couple of days and the only difference from it really is the nice smell of lavender. Otherwise, the original Fix + and Lavender versions work the same way:
They are very cool products to moisturize the face in a soft way on the hottest days and also give the makeup finish.
If you are like me and use a lot of powder and powder base (or even mineral makeup), Fix + helps avoid the appearance of brick. Just sprinkle a little product after makeup and voila! The look looks more natural.
ChloUpGloUp M.
Athens
Nothing will ever replace fix+. I use this spray before my make up, on my beauty blender and to set after I bake and powder contour. It's light and dries nicely and leaves your skin with an airbrush finish for hours
Rozzi G.
Portland, OR
Mac Fix + is my RIDE OR DIE! I love this product for priming my face to setting it and it just holds everything together just like a bra. It is good for dry skin to any kind of skin really and I highly suggest this!
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes... YouTube made me buy this!!! And I'm not mad! It's actually good for my combination/dry skin! I enjoy the finish. The price may be a slight con, but I'm happy with the outcome! I will continue to buy this product.
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
This product is one of my favorite ones out there. I use it to prime and moisturize my skin and also not to set my makeup, but to actually make everything (blush, foundation, powder, & highlighter) blend into the skin. This will not make my makeup hold longer, but It makes just everything come together. If you have oily skin I suggest for you to do a light spray on your tzone.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.