Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (519)
Marisol A.
Marisol A.

Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I use this not only to set my entire face but to also prime my eye shadow brushes for shimmer shadows. It works like a charm. I love it.
Kara W.
Kara W.
Marion, OH

Love this stuff. great if you want to set your foundation or if you use powder and your looking a little cakey. feels good on a hot day.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX

Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
Alison L.
Alison L.
Knoxville, TN

I can't live without this product. I use it as setting spray, I spray on my shadow brush to make my lids pop. This is a must buy!!!!!!!
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ

I love this setting spray. I apply it always after my makeup. I have a mini one that i always carry on my purse. This is so refreshing.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Elk River, MN

I have just recently bought this during the Macs 20% off and have been currently loving it!! Hydrating + perfect fix to set the makeup.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Deltona, FL

Great for a setting spray or when you want more pigmented eyeshadow. I like to use it in my gel eyeliners to make them soft and creamy.
Elina H.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA

Not bad but again like most other Mac products it only works amazing for a few hours then goes downhill and your makeup starts to smear
Edona J.
Edona J.
Danbury, CT

I am in love with this you can use it either on the brushes to get better pigment of the shadows or set your makeup with it its amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.