Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Stockton, CA

My holy grail setting mist. Always gives me that fresh glowy/dewy look. Goes very well with your highlight to make it stand out.
sapphire c.
sapphire c.

I would love to try this spray !!!! my make up tends to get everywhere sometimes and I know that this helps keeping it in place.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA

Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Antonnette S.
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn, NY

A great skin primer or finishing spray that keeps the skin looking dewy, fresh and makeup lasting longer! Has a natural finish.
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA

OMG.......... this stuff is the bomb! I use it for my hair..... my face to set it with....... my eye shadows too. It is the HG!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ

I don't own this product but i have used it my sister has it one day she did my make up n used it wen done n i didn't have a smir
Denait S.
Denait S.
Madison, AL

Keeps my makeup in place and leaves a very nice finish on my skin. When it drys, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
LAKE CHARLES, LA

Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
anisa o.
anisa o.
largo , fl

Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA

This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.