Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Roweily A.
Roweily A.

This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Luxx M.
Luxx M.

Love MAC Fix plus skin setting spray. It feels so nice on the skin. And helps to prolong makeup beautifully. Would recommend.And it is worth the money.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Deena R.
Deena R.

This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA

This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Belle Center, OH

My holy grail fixing spray! This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel great! It keeps my makeup from looking cakey and makes eye shadows really pop!
Gabby C.
Gabby C.

Incredible! Best setting spray I've ever tried! And it works amazing for making eyeshadows more metallic and reduces fallout of pigments and shimmers!
Emma S.
Emma S.

I LOVE all my MAC products but I must say my MAC Prep + Prime Fix is a MUST!Always the last product I spray to keep my makeup set and looking flawless
Cydne B.
Cydne B.
Kansas City

Ley me tel you something u nenes to go Hey this amazona product irá just amazona for your aki gubernamentales and help to prepare ir face for u makeup
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Diego, Ca

This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.