Add a Photo

Photos (368)
Liana P.
Liana P.
Lawrence, MA

Love spraying this after I apply all my makeup and sometimes before. Makes my makeup stay on longer and the price is definitely worth it for the whole bottle.
Leah D.
Leah D.

My favorite spray for helping my cakier foundations settle into my skin. It also works amazing to help apply glitter or sparkle eyeshadow 10x more pigmented.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I would probably go crazy if i ever run out of this product. It is the only setting spray I've ever bought and will only ever get because i loveee it so much.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Charlotte, NC

I love this product! I spray this on the end of my blush or bronzer brush. It intensifies the color and with bronzer's it highlights your cheeks even better!!
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX

Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Lena B.
Lena B.

I love this product. I use it to set my makeup. I tried a sample size once and love it so I bought the full size! It keeps my makeup fresh and lasts all day!
Sahaley T.
Sahaley T.
Marrero, LA

This is a staple. Makes all your makeup blend together. I spray it after all my makeup is applied and it blends all together and takes away the powdery look.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA

I have used this for years!!! It lasts a while. Not matte, makes your face dewy! Did not help hide my pores. Affordable and works wonders as a setting spray!
Soila M.
Soila M.

Great to set make up great to apply eyeshadows smells great not that pricey I say it's for either dry or oily skin. I love the smell and it is easy to apply.
Edmee C.
Edmee C.

He tenido muchos comentarios positivos de este producto, me dice q es excelente cubre perfectamente los poros y ayuda a la grasa... Espero probarlo algún dia
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.