Add a Photo

Photos (446)
rive' o.
rive' o.
San Antonio, TX

This is my ride or die products it's very lightweight it's refreshing I use it for setting my eyeshadows to make it more popping
👑🎀Nelly G.
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA

Perfect for prepping your face and also to set up your make up. Very affordable it is less than $20! A must in your make up box!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD

My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA

Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX

This primer is always my go to every time I need a pick me up.It makes my face feel so hydrating and amazing. Worth every penny.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Birmingham

This made my skin feel soft and silky it's an amazing base for my foundation. I highly recommend this its the best one iv used .
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY

Love it , this is by far the best prime setting spray ever , Mac really has such a great quality of make up and so easy to apply
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV

This setting spray is my holy grail right now. Does not make my face feel sticky or gross and doesn't make me oily. Very nice :)
Savanna S.
Savanna S.

This is amazing to use after you apply you makeup. It sets everything in and makes it long lasting. Perfect for hot summer days.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Stockton, CA

My holy grail setting mist. Always gives me that fresh glowy/dewy look. Goes very well with your highlight to make it stand out.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.