BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
This leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It is so gentle on the skin it doesn't have cons in my opinion it makes my makeup look beautiful. I have combination skin and it works amazingly. It's such a good spray and I love it for my face!
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
Love love love love this product!! It's so refreshing and works great with my combination skin. You spray it on before or after you've done your makeup and it helps keep everything in place. It feels so good and helps make your makeup last!
Sonja W.
This is a must have setting spray. I use it not only after I'm done with my makeup to take away that powdery finish but also before I apply anything to give the skin enough moisture and vitamins. I can only recommend it for every skin type.
Ashley C.
Greensboro, NC
This is one of my holy grail makeup products! It's perfect I can definitely tell a difference in how long my makeup lasts when I wear it. It also makes every shimmery shadow come to life. I have and will continue to repurchase this product
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
Fix plus is definitely a cult classic! And for good reason! It refreshes the face, and provides a natural look to your makeup! My one gripe about it is that it doesn't necessarily prolong your makeup. That would be more of an Urban Decay All Nighter. But overall, I would recommend!
Elena M.
This is the perfect product to spray you brushes or products with if you want a more intense or strong effect! I love the smell of it too which is a plus and you can even use this as a primer for the skin or a setting spray! Definitely a classic.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
This primer works fine...it's just so pricey for what it actually is. You can definitely make this concoction on your own for pennies. However, it's pretty versatile. You can use it with highlighters and shadows that you want to apply wet.
Makeup M.
I love Fix +! So many uses, as a primer mist, setting spray, and you can spray it on your brushes then dip it in eyeshadow for a more metallic finish. As a setting spray it leaves a dewy finish and helps your makeup stay on all day. Definitely something I keep in my kit at all times!
Brandi E.
austin texas
I have used fix plus since high school. I always venture out but I always come back. This always takes the powdery look away from my makeup. It doesn't keep your makeup in place or anything like a setting spray but it does make it beautiful
Kimberly R.
This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.