BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This is one of the best setting sprays I have used, and I have tried a lot of them! Yes, there are cheaper ones who do a good job but this does a great job! I spray on before, and after makeup. It makes me feel fresh, and not oily at all. You can even spray a little on an eye brush and make those glitter shadows POP. A little expensive but I say it's totally worth the price.
Kayley Marie O.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
BEST PRODUCT FROM MAC! I bought Fix+ because my foundation kept coming out a little cake. This makes your makeup literally melt into your face leaving you looking dewy and flawless. You can also spray this stuff on a brush before dipping it in eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the color. BUT REMEMBER: THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! People always complain that it's a bad product when they don't know what they are using it for.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Redwood City
This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays and the one I've used the longest. I'm really big on smell and I love how the Fix+ is so fresh and clean. I instantly feel hydrated and like it gives my skin a huge boost the second it hits my skin. I can use it in so many ways- before my makeup, to dampen products on my brush, afterwards to set my entire look. I also use it all day long as a refresher to ensure my skin keeps looking smooth. My skin is also very sensitive and oily and this helps to calm it and keeps the oil at bay. I will forever be obsessed with this setting spray!
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Bought the travel size for $12. I have watched so many YouTube videos of people loving this product so I couldn't wait to try it. I have very dry skin as well as rosacea, so I'm always looking for something that will hydrate my skin and make my makeup look flawless. After using this stuff quite a few times, I honestly don't see what the hype is all about. It didn't make my skin feel hydrated, it didn't make my skin look "flawless" or more "skin like" i was very disappointed. I'm so glad that I bought the travel size cuz this stuff isn't cheap! It made my makeup stay on but that was about it
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I have tried more setting sprays that I can count trying to find the right one. I have repurchased this item more times than I can count. This is a staple in my makeup collection that i use on a daily basis. After applying my makeup I spray my face with this product to help blend my powders into my skin,making it appear more skin-like. If you are a powder fan but hate the powder looks after placing all products on your face, just spray your face with this and no more powder appearance on your skin.
Vilma S.
Vilma S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ is my holy grail! It's light, sprays as a light mist, and you get so much product for the price. I spray this on my skin after my primer before I start my makeup, spray it on my beauty blender before concealer blending, and always get a nice even spray all over at the end of my routine (I even sometimes spray my foundation brush before I blend in foundation...what can I say, I love this stuff!). Definitely makes an impact when it comes to makeup lasting and not moving around your face throughout the day. Have yet to find another setting spray like this
Madison P.
Madison P.
Valencia, CA
This is not a setting spray, I repeat, this is not a setting spray! This is a product that you use to prep your skin and give it some needed hydration, OR to "fix" your face. Most of the time after you apply powder your face will look dry and cakey. This is when you would take this product and spray it over your face to allow the powder to melt with the liquid foundation and appear more skin like. I love it for this reason, but don't mistake it as something that can hold your makeup together all day!
Bao X.
Bao X.
This is my holy grail spray mist! It does exactly what it's name says -- it PREPS your skin for makeup AND it PRIMES your makeup for a flawless "natural" finish. I love using it before makeup application and after I have finished baking and applying all my powders. I typically have to use another setting spray to really set my makeup because I have oily/combination skin type. I absolutely love using Fix+ with Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, I can't leave my house without spraying them on my face lol.
mi A.
mi A.
On oily skin (my case) it adds extra sheen which is ok if you're going for a glossy makeup look, but on matte looks I do not really recommends using MAC prep+prime fix, except in winter maybe.
But it is extremely helpful if you are applying makeup on dry skin, as it will helps you to moisture your skin and saves the makeup from breaking. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Tempest T.
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
This is a product that I always need to have in my makeup collection! I love to set my face using this product and it takes away any look of powder! It melts the powder right into my face so that everything can look like skin again! It's also great to use before you put on makeup, it's great to amp up shimmer eyeshadow, or to make your highlight more blinding and blend the highlight into the skin! If you have not tried this product yet you need to pick it up because you are missing out on magic!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.