Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn

I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Fatima V.
Fatima V.

This is the best thing ever for priming your face for long last night makeup. Definitely a must buy. Very purifying and not heavy at all
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I use this not only to set my entire face but to also prime my eye shadow brushes for shimmer shadows. It works like a charm. I love it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I love this spray. Keeps my makeup in place and so refreshing. I have oily skin and this product does add more oil to my skin. I love it
Marisol A.
Marisol A.

Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this pre prime i always use this when i do my makeup before start and when i finish it gives you a beautyfull finish to your makeup
Nic H.
Nic H.
Portland, OR

This for everything!!! To prep. Finish. Prep my sponge before application. I love, love this. My skin feels amazing and lasts all day!!!
Breanna W.
Breanna W.

Makes my makeup stay all day! Great product! Highly recommend! Spray after your done and stay the exactly the same way as you put it on!
Livvy F.
Livvy F.

Fix + is a staple for all makeup junkies everywhere. I use this before and after my makeup. It's hydrating and helps my makeup cling on.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX

Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.