BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Sophia S.
So after careful research, I have found that this is not a setting spray but a fixing spray. It doesn't help keep your makeup on all day! It helps the powder melt in to your skin so it looks better. Over all I like using it. It's a great pick me up on a hot day
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
This spray is addicting! I love the scent and it makes my skin look and feel more radiant. It makes my makeup look more natural and less cakey. I spray it after I apply my foundation but before I apply my setting powder to really make my skin stay fresh all day.
malika s.
Ridgeland , MS
Best setting spray ever. So refreshing and it holds my look together all day. My makeup looks the same from the time I put it on to the time I take it off. It's great for any skin type. My skin can be very dry sometimes and it gives my skin a refreshing feeling.
Estephania A.
Este splash para fijar maquillaje puede ser usado como primer para poder humectar la piel y fijar el maquillaje... Tanto como un fijador de maquillaje para que duro todo el día y se vea natural
Kiara A.
11417
This primer is glue for the face. Once you put this on, all products will be latched on for hours leaving a nice dewy moisture finish. It didn't help hide my pores however is worked very well on my combination skin. I would recommend this to all ladies looking to keep their faces flawless all night long!!!!
Allison D.
Kemah
I love this product! My skin doesn't do well with most primers, I get patchy. I use this product before and after applying all of my foundation and powders and it not only helps my makeup go on, it helps set my face, remove the powdery look and my makeup lasts.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
This product is a holy grail for me! From prepping my face for hydration, setting my makeup to be less powdery to really enhancing pigments in eyeshadows! I absolutely adore this product and will continue to repurchase! I am now on my 6th bottle of this stuff!!
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is one of my instant all time favorites. It smells so good! If they made that scent into a perfume I would definitely wear it!! I use it mostly after I've applied my makeup and gently press it with a beauty blender to set my foundation. Works like a charm.
E'Nariel C.
Thomaston
This product is amazing and primary g my face before I put makeup on or even if I put nothing in my face. AAllnin YouTube I see women using this and the reason is because it works so well. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry and it makes my makeup last very well
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I have a small version of this and I got this randomly at the mall one day. It's so amazing! What have I been doing without it? It sprays on and makes your skin feel refreshed and just awake. I absolutely love it and will get the bigger one once this is almost out!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.