Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
Miami, Fl

I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kinder, LA

Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
Denait S.
Denait S.
Madison, AL

Keeps my makeup in place and leaves a very nice finish on my skin. When it drys, it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry at all.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ

I don't own this product but i have used it my sister has it one day she did my make up n used it wen done n i didn't have a smir
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA

OMG.......... this stuff is the bomb! I use it for my hair..... my face to set it with....... my eye shadows too. It is the HG!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pearland, TX

I love the max prep and prime. It helps the makeup really last and I feel like it just ties it all together with great blending
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Borden, IN

I used this today with my basic makeup look, and I unfortunately got rained on. So my hair was a mess, but my makeup stayed on!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville, VA

Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ

I'm not really sure this extends my make up. I don't know it does much to set the makeup either. I think it's a waste of money.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.