Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Cardiff

Great spray by Mac. The overall brand is amazing but this product is like the holy gra for everyone i know! Ive tried it but never owned it so #VoxBox #influencester 😍😍😍
Such an amazing product for when you apply a lot of makeup and your face looks cakey. Once you spray this your makeup will look instantly better, smoother, and flawless.
Sofía S.
Sofía S.

This stuff is great. It smells good and it makes my skin feel hydrated under my make up. I feel like my makeup doesn't crease around my mouth as much as it usually does.
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

I use this to help my eyeshadow show up nice and vibrant its also perfect to use as a setting spray for after you finish applying your makeup ! It is a little affordable
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA

Omg! Si quieres que tu maquillaje luzca perfecto esto es lo que debes usar, lo compro grande o pequeño pero siempre lo tengo, My Makeup look perfect with this product...
Tia H.
Tia H.

Staple. I use a lot of powders to set my face, contour, blush, and highlight. And this is all you need to settle everything and make them melt into your skin flawlessly.
Daizi P.
Daizi P.

IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Cary, IL

I Love this product! I really love to use it to refresh my face and make up or to apply it on my eye shadow brush before I use my eye shadow to help bring out the color.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.