BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jeannelley M.
Lawrence, MA
I love this product to use before I start my face of makeup for hydration and to spray on my makeup brushes to get more pigmentation expecally in my baked shawdows.
Shelby Lou H.
Works great has a bunch of product in the bottle makes the color of your eyeshadow more vibrant and keeps make up on your face all day it works great for what it supposed to do and leaves a matte finish on your face after you are done
Tori B.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I loveeeee this setting spray. It hydrates my skin and helps to keep my makeup in place. I love to spray it on my lips as well because it helps my lipstick/lipgloss last throughout the day. This is my favorite product from Mac!
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this prep+fix +. I love to spray it o er my face set my foundation and powder, to make it all settle in nicely. Then i love to spray it in the muddle of the day to freshen up. Love the smell, smells so clean.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Love this stuff. Not a makeup setter, more of a refresher. Makes eyeshadows look amazing and refreshes makeup that looks too cakey or powdery. I think this should be a staple in any artists makeup collection!
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this ! Really helps diminish the appearance of face powder sitting on the face! Gives the skin a nice mist and sets the makeup in place very nicely! Also I use this with eyeshadows to help them appear more vibrant !
Sandra C.
Atlanta, GA
I use this when my glitter wont stick to the lids or when I have stubborn eyeshadow. A few sprays on the brush and the shadow could have more pigment. I also use this to hydrate my face.
Amber H.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing. A little on the pricey side. I do recommend mixing with gold pigments to give your skin a sun kissed glow. I often clean my brushes with this product almost leaves your skin feeling velvety after each use.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail setting mist. I tried it and have never looked back. It provides a dewey look. My foundation looks flawless when I spritz. Give this a try and you will thank me later.
Kami C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this product does a great job of leaving my makeup on point on stays on til I get home from school and work. Love the REFRESHING OF it has to my skin and doesn't disappoint me at all LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.