Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Lydia S.
Lydia S.

This product is something I could never live without. I have tried multiple setting sprays and none have matched up to the dewy effect left by this.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Irving, TX

Love love love !! I can't live without this product . I swear by this. This finishes off the glow on your face weather you're wearing makeup or not.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love using this. This is a multipurpose product from mac I use it for makeup setting for making eyeshadow more pigmented and for helping the skin!
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI

I don't know why I stopped buying this product because it was amazing, the make up lasted and didn't make my face break out in any way shape or form
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

I love how it sets your makeup. Love the smell and how it feels on your face . Nice bottle , easy to apply and use . Will definitely purchase again.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

Can't do my makeup without this magical potion. Been using this since high school and can't live without it. I wish they'd do the lavender one again.
Shelia G.
Shelia G.

This product gives you the perfect prep and primer. It allows you to have the perfect non-clogging face. Makes the rest of your cosmetics flawless.
Inês S.
Inês S.
Porto

I liked this product but there are better alternatives. I wouldn't buy it again because it doesn't do an amazing job like so many setting sprays do
Megan G.
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH

This is a great product and the amount of product it comes with is great. It's easy to use pump never clogged which makes it so much easier to use.
Janet L.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX

Thanks to this product no more cakey face. My face looks flawless and makes my make up last longer. The smell is really good and the price is good.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.