Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA

The is the top number 1 finishing sprays I have yet to find one that can be beat Mac dis plus, this is my go to finishing spray, and it's easy to apply.
Desire A.
Desire A.

I don't really like putting to much stuff on my face.. But I was introduced to this beauty not only does it work wonders it's so light and refreshing!!!
Lovely_ m.
Lovely_ m.

This is such an amazing setting spray with multi purposes. You can use it to set your makeup also to make your eyeshadow or highlight look more intense.
Esmeralda P.
Esmeralda P.

Absolutely amazing, the perfect product to put before and after your makeup, makes your skin and makeup look incredible, nice packaging and smells good
Tapengga S.
Tapengga S.
Raleigh, NC

I love this product! All of my friends are always talking about this. My makeup last alll day and the feeling is great it doesn't feel greasy or watery
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA

Ride or die product! Great for setting makeup and gives a natural finish. Love using to make pigments more expressive. Holy grail for finishing sprays!
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

When you been outside all day on a hot day and you feel your face dry, this products works wonders it refreshes your face and your makeup lasts longer.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC

It's great! Honestly felt like my makeup stayed on all day even in these hot summer days! And the prime fix also evened my complexion! Love this stuff!
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA

This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.