BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
🖤 V.
Keeps me refreshed and moisturized all day, easy to carry around in my handbag for whenever I need it during the day, works well on dry skin. I use it after I'm done applying all my make up to give me a less powdery feel and a dewy finish.
Kyra K.
This product is my OG go to product. Whenever a new setting spray comes out I'll try it and then always find myself circling back to this rider. Fix plus does the most beautiful job setting my makeup and making it last for that much longer.
Kristen T.
Honestly all setting sprays are equal for me .. they all do the job, help my makeup stay on, help build up a color if I want it more intense ..etc. I haven't come across a setting spray that does wonders. Pretty good product, good price
Megan H.
Euless, TX
I love MAC prep + prime! I have used several cream and spray primers, none gave me the flawless template to start. I have dry skin and prep + prime leaves the skin hydrated.
Tayla C.
Irvine, CA
Such a great primer spray and makeup setting spray. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling moisturized without letting my makeup fall off during the day. I would love an endless supply of this stuff if I could continuously buy it!
Taylor T.
Edmond, OK
Very refreshing and hydrating. I also love spraying down my brush with this lightly before applying foundation! I love how it comes out in a perfect light mist, it never separates my makeup! I have a big bottle and travel size when I go out of town or if I'm a bit dry. Best ever!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is pretty much a staple as far as makeup goes. I see every one online using it as well as my family. My sister who is not the fondest of many mac items even swears by this product. I have not been doing my makeup for very long but this is one of the first products I was told i needed by both my mom and my sister. So far I am a bit torn when it comes to this product. i feel like it does well to pick up a little extra eye shadow on a brush or to set my makeup however i have also noticed that at times I spray a bit to much onto my face when setting my makeup and must then go back and buff out my foundation again which can be a complete pain. I've also noticed that some days when my skin is little bit more oily than normal my makeup tends to crack more than it would had i not set it using this spray. It is as if the spray traps the moisture witch then deteriorates my makeup. (I could be completely wrong about that but this is definitely what it seems like.) This could also be due to something else as i am not experienced with makeup and my be occasionally making other mistakes in my routine.
Caitlin U.
Lawrence, KS
This is a great mist to keep you feeling refreshed, but be careful of how much product you are using on your face. Too much will make you look very dewy, which I suppose is good if that's the look you're going for. This product lasts a good amount of time and has a fresh scent.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
10/10 would reccommend this product to another person. I wish MAC was cruelty free though. I haven't been able to find another alternative that I like yet. It works so well with shimmer shadows and helps melt the makeup into the skin.
Allyson D.
This is a really good universal product! I love using this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and pigmented, I also like setting my face with this after I put lots of powder! It's a great product that makes you less cakey looking!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.