Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Portia P.
Portia P.
Upper Marlboro, MD

Love Fix + before I put on my primer. It helps the primer feel hydrating. And after my makeup it helps so I don't have that powdery look. Great stuff. 😊
Desire A.
Desire A.

I don't really like putting to much stuff on my face.. But I was introduced to this beauty not only does it work wonders it's so light and refreshing!!!
Heather U.
Heather U.

All time favorite primer! I get mine from Dillard's or sophora & im addicted. Keeps my foundation on all day while my face is feeling soft and hydrated.
This smells so good, it is honestly one of my favorite. It make your face comes together at the end of your makeup application. Can't go wrong with this
Jennifer C.

Love prep and prime fix! It's a great refresher for your face. I use it right after ive put powder on my face so I don't look chalky. Love this product.
Moultrie, GA

This MAC Prep+Prime Fix product is amazing. Its lightweight and infused with minerals to make your skin look gradient and an instant boost of hydration.
destinee b.
destinee b.
Oak Harbor, WA

Havnt tried this yet heard its great want to try see how I like it maybe ill try it soon iv been wanting to try it for years just never got around to it
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL

I love is! It's not a setting spray to me but it definitely bring your over all look together. If you want to break up the ashy look this is it for you.
Gloria J.
Gloria J.
Philadelphia, PA

Literally a holy grail product. Use it everyday! Perfect for making the skin look natural again after a real cake session lol. Just melts into the skin.
I have tried this setting spray and I have fallin in love with this whenever I am done with my make up and I put this setting apart it refreshes my skin
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.