Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mount Union, PA

Love love love this! This is the perfect product to set your makeup before you go to the best so that you can assure that your makeup stays in place all day. This is my go to for any beach day!
Britt C.
Britt C.

I always have a bottle of this stuff on hand! It makes my makeup look more natural and it helps my dry skin. Also it's great for wetting eyeshadow and such. It's one of my holy grail products!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I love the smell!! this fix+ helps blend my makeup seamlessly after I finish my makeup. Especially on days when I think my makeup is a little too cakey, I spritz this on and it looks perfect!!
kristin c.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA

This is a staple into my make up routine. This products helps put all of my look together. it helps complete the look. It helps make it look smooth and put together. A must have in my opinion!
Kenesha L.
Kenesha L.
Orlando, FL

I love this spray!! My make up stays on for the full day which is very important in the beauty industry. I love that once I set my make up I am good to go for the day! It is deff a must have!!

Kalisha S.
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY

Loveeeeeee this stuff. It leaves my skin feeling so refresh. I put it on with makeup, without makeup. When my face looks a little too caked up I use it. I literally go through bottle of these.
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX

I really like how this product makes my makeup stay longer, however sometimes I feel like my face is too "dewy". I notice by the end of the day that my face looks oily if the weather is humid.
Lesly V.
Lesly V.

I've only seen people use this on YouTube but everyone loves it and I've never seen anyone say anything bad about it, I want it and even though I haven't bought it I recommend it to everyone!?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Walker, LA

Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It is a LIFECHANGER! Sets your makeup and also enhances it! You can use it to prep your skin and also intensify your shadows and highlights! Must have!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.

Works really well with a beauty blender to blend out foundation or contouring with any cream contours, spray it on your brushes to get extra pigment pickup whether it's eyeshadow or highlight.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.