Add a Photo

Photos (520)
member-b98a116ec
member-b98a116ec
Dunellen, NJ

I like it , its okay I feel like the formula could be improved. makeup sometimes runs or comes off . the price is high too for the product
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY

Love this stuff makes pigments stand out really well makes them look better! Keeps your makeup on all day and night until you take it off!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.

Perfeeeeeeecccccct! Who doesn't love the mac fix+ I use it for my eye-shadow to make it pop, I use it for highlighter. I just love it 100%
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville, Tx

My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

This helps make up apply flawlessly to your face and it makes it stay put all day! It is one of my favorite primers and I have used a lot!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Fayetteville, NC

This is one of my spring favorites. It works wonders. Its great before you apply makeup and keeps face hydrated. Would recommend to all !
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Lynn F.
Lynn F.

Love this but then again, who doesn't? It's a great product with so many uses! Have purchased this many times and will continue to do so!
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Gillespie, IL

I can't say enough great things about this product. Received as a gifts for although rice point is high it is a great splurge for anyone!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bowdoin, ME

I love love love my fix plus. I use it to wet my beauty blender, I use it to wet eyeshadows. I use it as a setting spray, for everything!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.