BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
As a makeup artist this is a must for my kit. I use this for so many things and is very versatile. The smell I love and the mist is perfection. I use this for a Pigment, to hydrate face after I use powder to get rid of powdery look, also on a brush to add more shine when using a highlighter. This product can be used in so many ways which is awesome and is something everyone should consider when purchasing things for their collection or makeup freelance kit. You definitely get more than what it's worth. Definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone who wears makeup.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
I looove Mac's prep + prime spray! It's amazing, I love applying it after I've applied everything else. It helps my makeup look less powdery/cakey and it gives it a more natural look! It also helps my makeup stay put all day! I also love to use it when I want my highlights to be a little more pigmented. I just spray my brush a little and then go into my highlighter and apply. This product is very versatile and I love it!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
#cultclassic #holygrail MAC fix+ is a must have in any beauty collection. It is the most perfect setting spray! I love spraying it on before and after applying my makeup. The mister it is has is one of the best. It doesnt spray out hard, it is just a light, fine mist. It is also great to spray on your makeup brush when applying shimmery eyeshadows. It gives them a more foiled look. I find that it is inexpensive for how good this product is. MAC Cosmetics is now sold at Ulta which i find is amazing!! #macfix+ #settingspray #maccosmetics #ultabeauty
Maddie N.
Maddie N.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
If this is not the holy grail of primer/setting sprays, I would like to see one that is better than this one.  I have oily and acne-prone skin so I always want a primer and setting spray that will actually make my makeup stay on.

I have trouble around my nose, my foundation never seems to want to stay around my nose no matter what I do - until I changed to mac prep and prime.  Now, I have no issues with my makeup sliding.

I honestly believe that any skin type can use this product however it can be a bit heavy for a setting spray but the moment you spray this on your face you know that your making is not budging.
Shawne D.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
OMG this stuff is magic! You can use it before you apply your makeup for extra hydration, you can spray it on top of your setting powder to help your makeup blend together and melt into your skin so it doesn't look so powdery, and it's most famous use: wetting your brush to make shimmery eyeshadow look foiled. Unfortunately MAC is not cruelty free and I've recently gone cruelty free with my makeup so I won't be repurchasing and am still looking for a dupe before this bottle runs out. But if you don't care about that, then I would definitely recommend this product!
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
I'm sorry. I feel like the worst person in the world for saying this (and probably the only person), but I didn't find that this product did anything for me. Maybe it's because I have oily skin, but it left a gross film over my makeup, which left me looking oily, not dewy. There's a huge difference between dewy and oily. Even my brother (who never notices anything new in my makeup, lol) said I needed to redo my makeup. I also started to break out. I wish I could join the hundreds of thousands of people who rave about this, but I just didn't like it.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
I have the coconut scent of MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ and have to say I am a huge fan of this product. Not only can you use it to prime your skin, there are so many other uses of this product. One thing I enjoy best is making my powder eyeshadows "wet" using this product. It enriches the color tremendously and makes it so much more vivid.

As for the coconut scented Fix+, I don't really smell much of a scent from it. The packaging is stunning though!!!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Absolute MUST HAVE!!! For me anything that is versatile is a must in both my personal and professional makeup kit. I use this right after I cleanse, it's a humectant and that helps to attract all my other products--moisturiser, primer foundation etc and helps them to adhere better to the skin. After I complete my makeup I use it again and it works like "Hair Spray" for my makeup!! I do have dry spells sometime due to eczema and it helps to soothe and hydrate my skin. I use it sometimes at least 3-4 times a day!! Best part is -- Its great for all skin types!!!
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This stuff is the beezwax!!! Im in the military so its hard to wear makeup without it coming off all over the place. I spray about two sprays 12" from my face before applying my makeup which is normally just a MAC mineralize powder, a little contour, and blush and when I say it made me look flawless!!!! I then sprayed one spray just to allow the powder to officially set!!! It smells so good and love the lock on the bottle!!! I am little distraught that it would be cheaper if I got it at MAC but hey im in the military I got make due. Overall great product and it lasts all day!!!
Zari S.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
So this product is cool. I use it for prepping my face before makeup application and setting my face after. You can also spray your makeup brush and use it to do a foil eyeshadow look. It doesn't protect you from the sun. It's a moisture mist that refreshes your skin. I find myself saying I won't purchase it again because it went from $20 to $24 but I always find myself at the M.A.C store asking for it lol
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.