BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
The best spray. I use it after I'm completely done with my makeup and it takes away all the powdery look on your face. I also use it for putting on shimmery eyeshadow. It makes the shadow pop more. I love it so much. This is a must buy product.
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN
I tried this on 1/2 of my face for one week and used nothing on the other side. I applied foundation evenly to both sides and they looked and felt exactly the same. The foundation did not last longer in either side. Not sure that it's of great benefit, but it sure felt good going on.
Leslie C.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is great however, I give it 4 stars because it doesn't always spray a fine mist sometimes it does clump up. That's the only downside about this product but besides that this is hands down my favorite beauty mist it gives my skin a really healthy looking glow. I also find that it has many uses for example you can use it as a primer, setting spray, or to wet eyeshadow brushes for a more intense pigment.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection! You can Prime or set the face! I even use this to spray on my brushes to make eye shadows more pigmented! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a primer! The price isn't too bad either!
MaryLynn G.
Brooklyn, NY
Who in there right mind has not used MAC Fix Plus in their life before! From giving yourself a pick me up throughout the day to making your eyeshadow more pigmented this is a miracle product! Perfect for all especially if you love the dewy look.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Angela H.
High Ridge, MO
Personally, I like to use this for an instant hydration or to wet my brush with a metallic eyeshadow. For that, it's really great. I wouldn't set my makeup with this though because I've never seen a noticeable difference in the longevity of it.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
The way this spray fixes my foundation is just purely magical. I can't do my makeup without it. It also smells amazing! It'll make my makeup last so much longer with my oily skin. I've currently gone through 4 bottles and still plan on rebuying.
Amber D.
Phila, PA
I use this product mostly for pigments. Spray a little on a brush and apply. The Finnish of this drys matte (my opinion) I feel like if I spray it on my face it separates my make up. There is better sprays for a finishing spray besides this one.
Laura W.
Everett, WA
Love this stuff it is like liquid gold. Any eyeshadow look that I want more intense I spritz my brush with this and dip it into the color and it intensifies it so much and so beautifully. I also use it to intensify my highlight too when I want to glow.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.