BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
Mac Fix+ is such an amazing product. It can be used to prep your skin for makeup (priming), can be used as a setting spray, can be used to refresh your skin on a hot day, and can be used to help foil shadows. This stuff is so versatile. Whatever way you use it, the outcome is always beautiful. And, it doesn't smell bad, so that's always a plus!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
On my 3rd bottle of this, love it! Whenever my makeup is looking dry or just needs a little something, I spritz this all over the face to give a nice glow. When my concealer is maybe a little more difficult to blend, using this spray allows the product to blend smoothly and beautifully. This product is also wonderful to spritz your eyeshadow or highlighter brush before dipping into your pan to get the maximum pigment. It is so versatile and a must-have in every makeup lover's bag!
Anna H.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this to spray on my face before applying my makeup when I need a little extra hydration. I also will spray it on after applying my makeup to make my face powder set in with my foundation. This is also perfect to intensify eyeshadows. One of my favorite things about this product is the smell! The smell is amazing and I just love this product all around. My only problem is because I have oily skin it makes my skin get oily faster but other than that this is a must have item.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product is you want a dewy glow. I use this on its own as a light mist for my face, I use its a primer before beginning my makeup and/or as a finishing touch to my makeup look. Pro: Beautiful Glow and smoothed complexion Con: Its easy to get carried away when spraying and you can end up with an oily look. A little goes a long way!
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
It is my best friend on summer time, that is the only way i can stay in place all day and all night, I have other great makeup spray too but fix+ is my favorite, if u naver have u need try, u do not know what is have u makeup with move and a fresh face, until u try it. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I use this prep + prime
fix+ spray several ways, and its perfect for anyone with dry skin. Its helps
keep your make up set all day without making anything look oily or cakey.
Sometimes I spritz it over my face before applying foundation or as a finishing
setting spray after my make up all done, or use it on the beauty blender to wet
it. Other times I use it to wet my eye shadow brush to look a litter more
intense. I like how it smells, and the bottle lasts me a few months.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
I love using this product when I want to refresh my makeup throughout the day.  This mist has a nice scent that is not too strong.  Also, the sprayer does a good job of covering the face evenly.  While I love this product to cool my face down throughout the day and help control the oil in my t-zone, I do not think it has much effect on the lasting power of my make up.  Regardless, I would definitely recommend this product and plan on purchasing it again.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
Selene P.
Selene P.
I was hesitant to buy this since I have sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and I love it. I was always under the impression that this was a setting spray. After visiting the MAC counter one of the girls there told me that this was a finishing spray not a setting spray to make your makeup last. This gives a nice finished looked to the Makeup. I have oily skin and I don't seem to have a problem with this( of course I don't go crazy with it just one or two sprays and I'm good.)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I am in love with face sprays.... hands down.
Fix+ is a great multitasker when I do my makeup! It works great for intensifying shadows, as a refreshing face spray, and as a setting spray.
When used as a setting spray, I feel like this doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup as much as it melts all my powders together. Love this product! It saddens me that this isn't cruelty free though, and as I'm trying to move my collection more towards that - I probably won't repurchase.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.