BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Faiza M.
Seaford, NY
This is alright. I bought it because the sales person knew how to do her job and I honestly regret the purchase. I know a lot of people love this product, but it honestly doesn't do much for me. It doesn't really make a difference in how my makeup sits/looks. I would not buy again.
Danielle A.
New Providence, NJ
This is great for setting your full "face" but it also works wonders for a smoky eye. A few spritzes on your shadow brush, and then press the product into the lid for all night staying power. This really lets you deepen the color in the most beautiful way without any cakiness.
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
This is a must have in my makeup kit! A staple in my beauty room and whenever I'm on the go. It sets nicely into the skin. Helps make makeup last longer. Gives the skin a dewy finish and if used with shimmer eye shadows will make the pigment even better. I never am with out my fix plus. I always stay stocked when it comes to fix plus.
Me M.
Seattle
The spray head shoots too much water. I feel that it could wash my makeup off instead of giving it a nice mist. And I don't see a different in makeup longevity after using it. However if I use too much powder and my face looks powdery, it does help with taking away the powdery look.
Jessica A.
This Is honestly one of my favorite primer/setting sprays ever! I have combo skin and it makes it my makeup look amazing!!! It is so easy to apply, you only have to press a the button and it leaves me with a dewy matte finish! I will be buying this again! It is an all time favorite!!
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
I didn't believe the hype for so long but this is a truly amazing product. Helps my EL Double Wear game not look cakey and keeps the forehead lines from looking quite so rough! This is NOT a finishing spray so it doesn't replace my UD All-Nighter but works with it for the win! Go get this now!
Eden Jenifer R.
Love love love spraying this on my brushes as it makes applying my makeup significantly smoother. I also apply it after I finish my makeup almost as a setting spray in order to give me a dewy, fresh look. One bottle also lasts me a long time so it's definitely worth the money.
Crystal K.
Mililani
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
Emily H.
Okay so most people use this product !! It's amazing!! I love it most people love it !! It's a prep and a setting spray I have seen many people spray it on their brushes before dipping it in the shadow it primes great if u haven't tryed it !! I have to say it's something u wanna try
Sydney T.
This is the perfect spray for all kinds of uses! I love it to wet brushes and intensify eye shadows, I love it to hydrate my skin and give it a boost, and it's a great setting spray after makeup. Doesn't break me out!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.