BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Josie B.
Indianapolis, IN
My go to spray for prepping and finishing. It’s light, feels like water and dries fast, doesn’t have a gross smell, perfect for sensitive skin and keeps your makeup on point through out the day. I actually need to buy a new bottle!
Yor L.
I know this is a cult favorite, which is why I bought it. However, this spray gave me the worst breakout I have had in a long time and I find that the UD spray simply works better
Alicia T.
Jersey City, NJ
I don't know if I could ever live without this product. I have purchased this time and time again for over 5 years. It just makes my make up look amazing. I would recommend this a million times to everyone. It's simply life changing
jenna r.
Chicago
this is my #1 favorite makeup product! like ever lol. i use it for multiple reasons. i use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup application, to give my eyeshadows a "foiled" metallic look, and to refresh my makeup throughout the day. i really recommend this product.
Valerie N.
Downey, CA
My favorite setting spray, this works so good i've gone through bottles of this because i'm obsessed it makes my makeup last long/ when my eyeshadows aren't so pigmented i just spray some onto my brush and my eyeshadows work so much better
Lauren E.
I have the coconut fix+ and I love the dispenser. It puts out just enough product to gently wet the skin or a brush. That being said, it's basically just mineral water, and it really comes down to the sprayer more than anything else.
Ashton S.
This is a pretty great product but not the best. But it is long lasting so that's a plus. The pros are that it does it's job the cons are that it's a little greasy. It's also a little bit shimmery but I would probably buy it again.
Olivia B.
I love this product! My friend actually got me hooked on it and I never use a loose glitter pigment powder or shimmer pressed eyeshadow without spraying this on my brush first. It makes the color stay on all day and apply very easy!
Kelsey G.
Dayton, OH
I use powder foundation on a daily basis. Sometimes my skin can be drier than usual and the powder foundation can look cakey. A few spritz of these magic and my face is seamlessly blended. It makes the make melt together beautifully!
Baylee T.
La Place, LA
One of, if not the best setting spray there is on the market in my opinion. Sets my makeup and it lasts all day. Also love using it to wet shimmery eyeshadows. It will really make them pop. Would repurchase and recommend to anyone!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.