Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
LAKE CHARLES, LA

Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
anisa o.
anisa o.
largo , fl

Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA

This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Borden, IN

I used this today with my basic makeup look, and I unfortunately got rained on. So my hair was a mess, but my makeup stayed on!
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview, FL

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX

YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Marissa C.
Marissa C.

I love this spray ❤️❤️❤️ it's my all time favorite! It makes your makeup stay on way longer and gives your skin some hydration
Julieth G.
Julieth G.
Las Vegas, NV

I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
Kate S.
Kate S.

I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX

Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??

Join Now