Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Briana C.
Briana C.

I love this setting spray, it really helped my makeup stay in place. I would also spray this on to my eyeshadow brushes when I wanted the colors to become more pigmented.
April N.
April N.

Works good for setting in your liquid foundation and gives you a fresh dewly look. One complaintnis i jotice my makeup melts as the day goes on if indont use oil blotters
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA

I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
Otreace C.
Otreace C.

Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Millie Y.
Millie Y.

Love this product! It takes away an excess powder and leaves a flawless finish! May be pricey to some but you get what you buy and this is amazing, couldn't go without it
Katie N.
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI

I really never thought this could be as good as they say... But finally decided to give it a go and it just makes your makeup blend together and stay put all day! Love!!!
Hailey J.
Hailey J.

I love this. I use matte foundations and I always powder to set my foundation. This is great to spray on after so I don't look so powdery and it looks a lot more natural.
francesca s.
francesca s.

I like this spray; i use it more to rejuvenate my skin vs. setting my actual makeup. its nice to use after you moisturizer or before bed real quick or throughout the day.
Sandy Y.
Sandy Y.

Awesome spray for all sorts of purposes. Hydrates before you apply primer, damp beauty blender, sets the face etc! Usually last me a decent amount before I buy a new one
Carmen Lee L.
Carmen Lee L.
Nelspruit

FIX + is a must have for me. It flawlessly sets my makeup and takes away that caked look powdered foundations can sometime give you. It's something I absolutely swear by
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.