Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH

This is a great product and the amount of product it comes with is great. It's easy to use pump never clogged which makes it so much easier to use.
Shelia G.
Shelia G.

This product gives you the perfect prep and primer. It allows you to have the perfect non-clogging face. Makes the rest of your cosmetics flawless.
makenze S.
makenze S.

I love using this on my foundation brush before applying foundation. I use it to intensify my eye shadows and to set my makeup once I am all done.
Maria M.
Maria M.

This product is amazing . It makes your makeup look flawless . And it can be used in many different ways. I would keep repurchasing this product .
Holly H.

This primer is really refreshing on my skin and keeps all my makeup in place. I also use it as a setting spray and it makes my makeup last longer.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

My favorite!! Works so good with all makeup especially when using it with glitter makes it pop! Bought this on Mac website! Easy to use of course!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA

A great product to add moisture to your face. It does not set your makeup but definitely aids in removing that powdery look that powders can give.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
England

Got to say I can't be without my fix+ like many girls this is a solid favorite in my arsenal of makeup and it's not going anywhere any time soon!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

I love this spray! I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and also if I want a dewy look so I'll spray all over my face as a setting spray!
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX

Great primer before using your makeup. It doesn't take a lot of sprays to cover face. To help you achieve achieve your look without clogging pores
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.