BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Dia S.
State College, PA
After hearing about the fix plus forever I finally picked it up at the Chicago airport outlet. Anazing! I wish I'd listened and got it sooner, took me a while to jump on the MAC brand wagon but now I'm sold.Thi product is great! Helps a lot to keep my makeup on this summer! Must try!
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
I didn't believe the hype for so long but this is a truly amazing product. Helps my EL Double Wear game not look cakey and keeps the forehead lines from looking quite so rough! This is NOT a finishing spray so it doesn't replace my UD All-Nighter but works with it for the win! Go get this now!
Elizabeth P.
 This is a type of product that either hits or misses, I have dry skin so even though this product really worked for keeping my makeup on top of the game, it honestly did not help with my dry skin, my makeup didn't look refreshed but rather drying, but my makeup did in fact last long.
Emily H.
Okay so most people use this product !! It's amazing!! I love it most people love it !! It's a prep and a setting spray I have seen many people spray it on their brushes before dipping it in the shadow it primes great if u haven't tryed it !! I have to say it's something u wanna try
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I have oily skin and I cab not tell you how much I love the mac prep and fix. I do have other sprays that I love but this one and the urban decay ones are my favorites. Makes your shadows look amazing.
Kara P.
columbus, OH
this is a great makeup spray. i use it for several things but most commonly to wet a makeup sponge or eyeshadow brush for different types of application. i also love to set a full makeup look that is very matte looking to look more natural and "melt" all of the layers of makeup together.
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen 👸 of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
I have tried many setting sprays and none of them can touch what this product does. My only dispute with this product is that MAC is not cruelty free as they sell to China that requires animal testing. For that reason I will no longer purchase this product and that breaks my heart.
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
this primer is one of the best i have tried in a long time. there's a fair amount of sun protection, and it's amazingly easy to apply. it helps hide my pores- which is one of my biggest problems! i love this product to the moon and back.
Allie H.
I love this stuff!!! It is so light weight, doesn't dry my skin out, and also creates a good base for my makeup!!! :) if you are someone looking for a good primer, this is the one for you. I have used many primers in my life before and this primer by far is the best I've used!!! :)
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.