Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Mevale B.
Mevale B.
Bell, CA

This is a dream product. It's so good. It sets your makeup and makes it look flawless. It doesn't make it last but It feels good .
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA

Best setting spray available. Pricey but worth the money. Lasts a long time too. Can also be used to help apply loose foundations.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Simpsonville

I love this spray, I spray it on after applying all my make up and it stays on all day. It's a bit expensive but worth every Penny
M J.
M J.

Makes your makeup last long. I also spray it on my foundation brush before applying which makes my skin look dewy and moisturized.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this...a little goes a long way very smooth and gentle on my skin have been using it for about a month now its such a keeper
Nancy G.
Nancy G.

Love the way it keep my my foundation on all day, my skin remains dry throughout the day. No shine especially on my tzones areas.
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas

Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Valeria Á.
Valeria Á.

La hidratación que este producto le da ala piel es asombrosa. A demás de que refresca la piel y hace que esta música más radiante
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX

I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ

So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.