BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love the smell of this, hands down my favorite! I use it to dampen my beauty blender and I also keep one in the fridge to give my makeup a nice cooking splash on a hot day! The smell and the lightness of the spray is so refreshing.
Jaina J.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this product for years as either a primer, a finisher, or both. I've never been disappointed. It's great for when my skin is feeling dry and needs a little love. I wouldn't recommend the travel size as it broke pretty easily on my first trip. But my regular sized batch does the job perfectly
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This product is amazing and universal. You can spray your face before your makeup to help it last, you can spray this on after your makeup to make it stay! Also you can use this on brushes before dipping into shadow to make it more vivid and pigmented! Loooooove this product
Lauren E.
I have the coconut fix+ and I love the dispenser. It puts out just enough product to gently wet the skin or a brush. That being said, it's basically just mineral water, and it really comes down to the sprayer more than anything else.
Ashton S.
This is a pretty great product but not the best. But it is long lasting so that's a plus. The pros are that it does it's job the cons are that it's a little greasy. It's also a little bit shimmery but I would probably buy it again.
jenna r.
Chicago
this is my #1 favorite makeup product! like ever lol. i use it for multiple reasons. i use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup application, to give my eyeshadows a "foiled" metallic look, and to refresh my makeup throughout the day. i really recommend this product.
Josie B.
Indianapolis, IN
My go to spray for prepping and finishing. It’s light, feels like water and dries fast, doesn’t have a gross smell, perfect for sensitive skin and keeps your makeup on point through out the day. I actually need to buy a new bottle!
Avery R.
Eustis, Fl
Fix+ is a great before/after makeup spray. If you tend to be a little oily, starting off your makeup routing with a few spritzes of this will keep it under control. Finish off your makeup look with this to keep it locked in all day!
eleasha g.
San Diego, CA
This product will literally have your make up set in place all day. It's amazing. This is a vital tool in my make up kit. Not only do u use it as a prime but I also use it as a setting spray at times for an all day long lasting wear
Natasha O.
Doral, FL
My makeup artist always use this primer on me, I really like it and it's very easy to apply. It makes my makeup last for long time with a very good finish. The only thing is the price, not too good for me. But definitely recommended.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.