Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
West, Tx

Helps break the products that leave my skin looking cakey. Leaves my skin looking dewy and not dry at all. Perfect to use to freshen up through out the day. Love it!
Sherley R.
Sherley R.
Ottawa

This is a makeup must have with every makeup look it does so many things like amplifying your highlight or eyeshadows as well as helping your make up look less cakes
krista p.
krista p.

I love this product so much! And it doesn't make
Me Breakout and it really keeps my makeup on. Even when I don't wear makeup I still put it on my skin to refresh it!
Josaida m.
Josaida m.

I have not used this or any setting spray thus far. However, I hear and read a lot of great things about this product and Mac in general. Can't wait to try this out.
Lorencia H.
Lorencia H.

Love this make up lasts even in hot days I am not so happy with the Mac primer it makes my skin react and I get underlining pimples. But the setting spray is great.
Jeannelley M.
Jeannelley M.
Methuen, MA

I love this product to use before I start my face of makeup for hydration and to spray on my makeup brushes to get more pigmentation expecally in my baked shawdows.
Flo S.
Flo S.

It's just a staple in my makeup collection, I rephrased this product so many times, I can't even count! I love the natural dewy finish it gives and the fresh scent.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Waveland, MS

I use this almost daily. It helps your makeup look fresh and takes away from looking dry or too powdery or cakey. It's also great to intensify shimmery eye shadows.
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Converse, LA

Great for making pigments/glitter much stronger and brighter! Also does an amazing job setting your face! Although it is highly expensive, I recommend this product!
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok

Great refreshing and setting product. It is also great for using as a eye shadow enhancer. It just makes eyeshadows pop and look more vibrant. Smells great as well.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.