BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is pretty much a staple as far as makeup goes. I see every one online using it as well as my family. My sister who is not the fondest of many mac items even swears by this product. I have not been doing my makeup for very long but this is one of the first products I was told i needed by both my mom and my sister. So far I am a bit torn when it comes to this product. i feel like it does well to pick up a little extra eye shadow on a brush or to set my makeup however i have also noticed that at times I spray a bit to much onto my face when setting my makeup and must then go back and buff out my foundation again which can be a complete pain. I've also noticed that some days when my skin is little bit more oily than normal my makeup tends to crack more than it would had i not set it using this spray. It is as if the spray traps the moisture witch then deteriorates my makeup. (I could be completely wrong about that but this is definitely what it seems like.) This could also be due to something else as i am not experienced with makeup and my be occasionally making other mistakes in my routine.
Caitlin U.
Lawrence, KS
This is a great mist to keep you feeling refreshed, but be careful of how much product you are using on your face. Too much will make you look very dewy, which I suppose is good if that's the look you're going for. This product lasts a good amount of time and has a fresh scent.
Cera I.
Center Point
This stuff gives me life! I use it everyday before applying my make up! It's super lightweight and doesn't clog up your pores like some primers. I also use it to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented by spraying my eye shadow brush.
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
This is the only setting spray I have ever purchased, and I love it so much that I'm too hesitant to try a different one lol. I can literally put my makeup on first thing in the morning and it's still perfect by the end of the night!
Allyson D.
This is a really good universal product! I love using this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and pigmented, I also like setting my face with this after I put lots of powder! It's a great product that makes you less cakey looking!
Haddy H.
"Love this facial spray!  Keeps my skin refreshed and I love the scent.  Though a little bit pricey for a facial spray it is worth the price! I will continue to repurchase this make up setting spray. I would recommend the product for someone looking for a good setting spray.
Escutia😘 L.
Shepherd
I bought this and it is the first MAC product that I do own just because they are so expensive, but I am in love with this spray my makeup lasts me all day and there just nothing bad I can say about it. I look forward on trying more of their products.
Cathia S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I have tried many setting sprays, but this one is my favorite and go to for setting my make up. It just sets your make up for the entire day and leaves you feeling flawless. I get this in the travel size when I am out on vacation.
Megan D.
Nashville
DON'T USE THIS AS A SETTING SPRAY! This isn't to make your makeup last forever, it's to mesh it into one layer to prevent slipping and separating and to get rid of the cakey look. Light spritz of this to make your makeup look great then a light spritz of setting spray like UD All Nighter or Skindinavia to lock it in place is a DEADLY AND MIRACLE COMBO! EnKoreMakeup on youtube has a video called "Facial Sprays 101" and he goes in depth about what makes the two different from each other and he also shows you a demo on how they each perform alone and then together and it'll blow your mind. When I found this out it was a game changer for me. Give it a try.

Mac Fix + is an amazing product on its own though. And so far, undupable*. By meshing your layers of makeup together, it does prevent slipping and separating like I said above, which WILL likely make your makeup last longer than no sprays at all. I actually use Fix+ alone most days because I either wear light makeup or am not going to be out for long so I don't need setting spray. I also seriously use Fix+ several times a day because it really refreshes and soothes your skin. I use it on the plane, I use it at work, I have turned all my friends onto it. Like I said, it is my hands down favorite product.

*I am not a Mac fan girl and if I can find a dupe for anything, I'm all about great cheap products. I've searched and searched dupes for this and none of them are actually similar in ingredients (butylene glycol, glycerin, botanical extracts) nor do they perform the same. Many said a good alcohol free toner is a dupe but I have yet to try.
Rachelle D.
New Castle, PA
Absolutely a must have no matter what kind of skin type you are! Just melts your makeup into your skin and makes it look so natural and flawlessly blended, I've boughten countless bottles and I definitely will continue to do so!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.