Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR

I love the Fix + Prep and Prime. I use it on a bare face and to set my makeup most days. Doesn't have a heavy feeling, it's nice and light.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Hesperia, CA

Had so many purposes!! You can use it as primer, get your brushes wet to have colors pop more a toner!! Definitely love using this product!
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Zyeita J.
Zyeita J.
Brooklyn, NY

Mac fix plus is awesome! I use it before and after applying foundation and i can't be more in love. It gives your face sort of a fresh glow
Ariana D.
Ariana D.

This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Janine B.
Janine B.
Hellertown, PA

This spray keeps my face hydrated and sets my make up I love this stuff it smells fantastic.  I currently have it sitting on my make up desk
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

This is honestly the best setting spray I've ever used! It makes me make up last all day! It also has SPF in it which is definitely a plus!
Rosalba M.
Rosalba M.

This product definitely makes my makeup last longer, but my favorite use is when I apply it before highlight, makes my skin glow like crazy
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA

This is used by many people it even helps me to blend out my foundation or concealr I just spray my sponge and I'm ready to go out the door
Jesly V.
Jesly V.

Lo utilizo Como mist y setting spray, me gusta el acabado que brinda, no tiene un olor desagradable, me gusta que viniera en otros tamaños.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.