BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Megan S.
I use this product very often. Every time I run out I go back for more. It's very useful and worth the price. I totally recommend that you all use this product. It would save you a lot of time. I would definitely buy again!
Carina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where to begin, so I use this before and after my makeup application, it helps to bring a bit moisture to my skin before I apply makeup and then also to set it at the end. I even use it on those tough hard to blend cream contours, it loosens the cream and helps it blend.
Tricia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAGICAL. Love the smell, love the finish, love it as a primer and setting spray. I layer a lot of powders because I'm sooooo oily and finishing with fix+ really helps melt everything together by taking down the powderiness!
Janelle J.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am totally in love with this spray its absolutely heaven its sets my makeup in place and it also gives me a nice dewy look and get rid of the powdery look. Awesome.
Brianna M.
Love this as both a primer and setting spray. It works both ways,i use this when i do my friends makeup and it comes out flawless. Very long lasting and worth the price. I would recommend this product 1000 times to anyone!
Beauty D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing. I use this every time I do my makeup. I use it to help blend in foundations, intensify shadows & pigments, intensify powder highlighters, set powders on my face! Cant live without product, nothing compares.
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this fix + spray. I never go with out it! It gives a clean fresh look and sets my makeup perfectly. It is definitely a must have if you want long lasting makeup. I will definitely buy this product once mine runs out!
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Ashley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite prep/prime product! I always achieve an easier more flawless matte Finish when I'm using this and it's very easy to apply and blend. It lasts all day as well. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Tiffany N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it to intensify the pigmentation of eyeshadows and spray it on my face throughout the day as a refresher. It doesn't have any shimmer or anything like that, like some setting sprays so that's a plus for me
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.