BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Selah H.
Selah H.
I always wanted to try this product and I'm so glad I did! If your foundation looks powdery or cakey spray this and it will make your foundation look like your skin. If your shimmery eyeshadows are not as metallic as you want you can spray your brush and it will apply so much better. It also works as a primer & can be used on all skin types. I think that it does make my makeup last longer and I don't really notice a strong scent. I highly recommend!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Truth be told, I'm not the biggest fan of this product. I have oily skin and I feel products like these make my skin even more oily. I purchased the Fix+ On the Go size to try it out and I wasn't wowed by it like everyone else is. It didn't do anything to make my makeup last longer and it made me face feel sloppy if that makes sense. Maybe I'm not using it the correct way and if I am please let me know because I'm really wanting to love this product!
Logan T.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
This product can be used in so many ways, if you love makeup you need this product. It is perfect for intensifying eyeshadows or spraying on your face to take away the powdery look. It can also be sprayed on your beauty blender or foundation brush to sheer out any foundation that may be too thick. Highly recommend this product.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best spray I've ever used. I use it for absolutely everything! Considering I have dry skin it makes my skin hydrated before putting on my foundation and gives me makeup less of a matte look. It helps make glittery eyeshadow more pigmented and then is the perfect setting spray to make your makeup last all night. This is a must have for everyone who loves makeup!
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Chehalis , WA
Can't live without my MAC prep & prime!!! I use this multiple times a day, even without makeup because it makes my skin feel so freaking amazing. With my makeup application I just spray this on my beauty blender and then add my foundation with it, and once I've completed my face I will spray my full face- keeps the cake face away, and my makeup just overall looks so much better! Love love love it, absolutely worth the price in my opinion. :)
Martina L.
Martina L.
Don't know what I would do without this product! Makes my skin look so fresh and it makes my powders just melt into my skin. I do end up having to set my laugh line and my eyelids just a little bit once I spray it so it doesn't crease but that happens with every spray. Overall I am in love with this product and have already repurchased so many times!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is not a makeup spray to prolong the wear of your makeup! However, that being said, this spray does an excellent job at softening your makeup look by reducing any 'powderiness'. It also has a very pleasant, slightly musky smell. I kinda wanna spray this on as a perfume! I wouldn't say the actual spray bottle is the best, but you just have to be very careful with it. For reference, I love the spray bottle for the urban decay setting spray!
I use this mainly for spraying my brush to enhance the quality of any eyeshadow I wear.  It's not the best out there to set my makeup per se, but it's not bad.  It doesn't break me out and that's a major plus.  Packaging is sleek and it's pretty cool how you twist the "cap" to open and close the bottle.  I recommend this for eyeshadows and initially setting my foundation, but still believe there are better setting sprays.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I purchased this product from the Mac counter inside of a local Macy's. It was a bit more expensive than I had initially thought it would be because It doesn't really have a scent; nor does it have truly sticky residue. I have used it to sprits my face before and after applying my full face. Additionally I use to to make my eyeshadows more pigmented along with putting it on a blank palette with eyeshadow fall out to make a liquid liner!
Ana M.
Ana M.
You guys I'm so exited to write about this product because I FREAKING LOVE IT SOO MUCH!!!
There is so many benefits from using this product but just to name one, I suffer from extremely dry skin and my foundation can look very cakey if I don't spray #MAC #Prep+PrimeFix+ to finish my look. It makes my skin look PERFECT, it's even, there'a no dry patches. My foundation even lasts me longer using this amazing product!!

Very recommended!!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.