Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
This product is so wonderful and refreshing. It just melts my makeup onto my face. I never have cake face with my Mac plus. I love love love this product!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Plano, TX

I love how this takes my makeup up a notch. I am obsessed with the way it smells. I also love how it gives me such a professional make up look at the end.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL

I mostly use this for a setting spray after finishing my makeup. It give moisture to the powder and allows me to go all day without reapplying. Recommend.
desiree s.
desiree s.

I feel like there's nothing else really like this. even the urban decay setting spray just isn't the same. love the sprayer on it. gives such a fine mist!
Callie R.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN

Very good product. I like to spray it on my face after applying makeup as a setting spray or spray my eyeshadow brush to make my eye shadows more vibrant.
Adah G.
Adah G.
Pensacola, FL

This makes my makeup flawless. I use it for so many things. It works as a primer, finishing spray, and added to a pigment intensifies and metallicizes it.
Jayleen F.
Jayleen F.

Holy grail product of mine ! I use it every day and have repurchased it more then 10 times. I see such a big difference when I do my makeup with out this.
The prep and prime is a staple for most women. Your face needs these extea layer to have you foundation stay on and put as well as give you a dewy finish.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chicago

I love this! Even as a moisturizer because it gives you a beautiful glow! Use to set your face or even to place more eyeshadow on by spraying your brush!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky

This is a good product to put on before your makeup and after your makeup it just makes your skin feel like heaven on earth. And your makeup look awesome
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.