Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (520)
Doraria K.
Doraria K.

Excellent coverage. Perfect for oily skin. Lasts a few hours no the best that I have tried but will do when I run out of my regular primer.
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ

This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

This a good product from Mac. If you have oily skin, it will not keep the face matte. It is great to use as a refresher throughout the day.
Tia H.
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD

LOVE IT IT!!!! This stuff is the bomb for everything from priming to finishing your final look. I also use this to blend out my concealers.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR

I love the Fix + Prep and Prime. I use it on a bare face and to set my makeup most days. Doesn't have a heavy feeling, it's nice and light.
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Somerset , Ky

This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.

This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

Amazing primer! Hydrates you skin and melts all the products into your skin. I love to use it after cleansing or appying any type of mask.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love this stuff so much. I have oily skin so I use a lot of powder product and that can look really cakey, UNLESS you spray fix + on it.
Isuri S.
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ

Super love this Mac prep I love how it feels on my face. It has a hydration feeling on my face. It gives a soft and refresh finish makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.