Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA

This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ

Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV

This setting spray is my holy grail right now. Does not make my face feel sticky or gross and doesn't make me oily. Very nice :)
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ

Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Candice W.
Candice W.
Odessa , Tx

Great setting spray. Love this for wetting my shadows to get more intense or sparkly colors. Lasts a long time. Worth the money.
Love this product!! Definitely is a great finisher !! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that uses finishers !!
sarah r.
sarah r.
Birmingham

This made my skin feel soft and silky it's an amazing base for my foundation. I highly recommend this its the best one iv used .
Savanna S.
Savanna S.

This is amazing to use after you apply you makeup. It sets everything in and makes it long lasting. Perfect for hot summer days.
sapphire c.
sapphire c.

I would love to try this spray !!!! my make up tends to get everywhere sometimes and I know that this helps keeping it in place.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD

My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.