Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Jade K.
Jade K.
Doral, FL

it makes a huge different when i spray before applying my make up as my skin is dry. the after spray is amazing also! it keeps my make up on for hours!
Becky K.
Becky K.
Belle Center, OH

My holy grail fixing spray! This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel great! It keeps my makeup from looking cakey and makes eye shadows really pop!
Karen B.
Karen B.

ES UN BUEN PRODUCTO AUN QUE NO CONTROLO MI GRASA YA QUE YO SOY CUTIS DE PIEL GRASA Y EN ESE ASPECTO NO ME GUSTO PERO ALGUIEN DE PIEL SECA FUNCIONA BIEN
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC

It's great! Honestly felt like my makeup stayed on all day even in these hot summer days! And the prime fix also evened my complexion! Love this stuff!
Roweily A.
Roweily A.

This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

Really nice spray.. It doesn't hold your make up longer but it helps to get read of powdery texture and cakieness. Makes skin looking smooth and amazing
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

When you been outside all day on a hot day and you feel your face dry, this products works wonders it refreshes your face and your makeup lasts longer.
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA

This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Deena R.
Deena R.

This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.