Add a Photo

Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
April 5, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love love love!!! I use it for so many things! Including wetting my beauty blender!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN
Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA
I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo Park, CA
July 22, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
cristal m.
cristal m.
Feb. 23, 2016, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is an amazing spray by Mac leaving my face really fresh on me smalls great too
Lara T.
Lara T.
Athens, OH
I love this product!!!!! If you don't have it already you are missing out big time.
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
July 9, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sept. 10, 2016, 8:02 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.