BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Brittany H.
Holy grail of setting sprays! I'm that girl who has bought so many setting sprays but I STILL end up going back to this baby! It seals in my makeup and leaves me feeling fresh and relaxed! I recommend to everyone! They even have a trial size!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Everyone needs a Fix+! It can be used to prime your face before make up. You can use it to hydrate your face after applying powder. You can also use it to make shadows more pigmented and of course to set your face! Can't go wrong with this product!
Alexis W.
Valdosta, GA
I loved this primer but it made my face oily throughout the day, I couldn't get it off at the end of the day either. I had to constantly keep blotting papers in my bag. It works very well with blending and makes the foundation go further tho!
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
If you have dry and/or acne prone skin- I highly recommend this!! I have frequent breakouts around my nose, and I also get dryness in that same area. So sometimes when I put my makeup on it clings to these dry/irritated areas and looks extremely cakey. Which I was very self conscious of and almost felt like it looked worse than the bare blemishes themselves. So I ordered this after reading all of the reviews about it fixing cakey makeup. I truly think it makes a difference! I spray my makeup sponge with the Fix + before I apply my foundation with it, and then I spray my whole face with the Fix + again when I am done with my makeup, and THEN spray my urban decay setting spray as well. It has worked wonders and made my face look so much more hydrated and clear! I highly recommend adding Fix + and Urban Decay 'All Nighter' setting spray into your makeup routine if you have similar skin issues!
Dana D.
This product is great for me and I am not saying it just because it's so popular among the youtubers and all over the internet. It really does make a difference in my makeup throughout the day. I always apply it before and after my makeup. Applying it before it gives me the sensation of fresh skin and also I feel that my foundation applies better when I spray the product. Everytime I am using this people are asking me what foundation I use that looks so natural and in the same time having smooth and glowy skin. I have dry skin and I always have the impression that my foundation and all that I apply on my face make it even more dryer The thing that I like the most about it is the final finish. It feels like it soaks all the "excess" of my makeup letting a dewy looking skin. Also I like the smell because it's subtle and fresh.
Even if it's a little expensive I feel like it last forever because I don't have to use only a little amount of product. One bottle lasted me 5 months after using it everyday.
Amber F.
Dawsonville, GA
This is such a must have for every day use & for makeup artists kits. It does everything from prep your skin for foundation, to setting your powder for a natural non cakey finish, to making shimmer eye shadows turn into a foil consistency!
Luzi M.
I truly love this product this is one of my fave prime. I love to use it for finishing make up and more. Its more of all long lasting cooling and hydrating product. I would love other people to try this product and love it as much as I do
Alexis L.
Castle Rock, CO
This prep and primer is soooo good I love it. It makes your foundation look so good once you put in on your face. It work for every skin because I have combination skin. I would definitely buy it again
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA
I really love this stuff. I love how misty it is. My face doesn't feel drenched when I use it. And in the summer time you can stick it in the fridge, it's great cold( MAC counter gave me that tip lol )
Yaritza M.
Moreno Valley
I've been using this product since I started doing my makeup and I love it how it leaves your face it gives it a glow but still natural it helps your makeup to be on all day and I would definitely recommend this product to any makeup lover
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.