Add a Photo

Photos (521)
itzel t.
itzel t.
Texas

Me encantaria probar este producto, necesito un buen primer para mi piel y que haga durar mi maquillaje y sobre todo que minimize los poros.
Coretta N.
Coretta N.

If u are going to the beach of course u r going to sweat. This product is a lifesaver. U will continously look like u just applied ur makeup
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It's great for before you apply makeup or even after if you need a quick refresh. Can't go wrong!
brianna u.
brianna u.

This is the best setting spray in the world.I love it so much.It keeps my foundation in place all throughout the day.This product is amazing
Amber C.
Amber C.

the best setting spray ever. give so much hydration to the skin. spray it after you've completed your makeup. it's really good for dry skin.
Lucinda N.
Lucinda N.

This is my very first MAC product and I am in love! My makeup doesn't budge at all when I use this stuff! I will most definitely re-purchase
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Honolulu, HI

Love love love Mac prep last a very long time since you only spray a little. gives all the makeup on a even look. It smells really good two.
yvette p.
yvette p.

I FREAKING love love love this spray, it leaves my face soo hydrating which I love. It sets my makeup and makes it last all day! I Love It.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

This is honestly the best setting spray I've ever used! It makes me make up last all day! It also has SPF in it which is definitely a plus!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Hesperia, CA

Had so many purposes!! You can use it as primer, get your brushes wet to have colors pop more a toner!! Definitely love using this product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.