Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
I have tried this setting spray and I have fallin in love with this whenever I am done with my make up and I put this setting apart it refreshes my skin
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, Georgia

This MAC Prep+Prime Fix product is amazing. Its lightweight and infused with minerals to make your skin look gradient and an instant boost of hydration.
This smells so good, it is honestly one of my favorite. It make your face comes together at the end of your makeup application. Can't go wrong with this
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.

Great product and amazing smell! I only use two setting sprays and this is one of them! I love it! Buy this product and I promise you will not regret it
Lovely_ m.
Lovely_ m.

This is such an amazing setting spray with multi purposes. You can use it to set your makeup also to make your eyeshadow or highlight look more intense.
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL

I love is! It's not a setting spray to me but it definitely bring your over all look together. If you want to break up the ashy look this is it for you.
Jaida L.
Jaida L.
Dallas, TX

This is the holy grail I love this product it has set my face through a lot I sleep in makeup still looked the same and I love love love love the primer
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

This setting is essentially my spirit animal...without it my makeup is nothing. I absolutely love using this to wet eyeshadows and it help with fallout.
Desire A.
Desire A.

I don't really like putting to much stuff on my face.. But I was introduced to this beauty not only does it work wonders it's so light and refreshing!!!
Serenity L.
Serenity L.
Hallandale, FL

This stuff is AMAZING! It will keep the make up on not just for the duration of the shoot, but all day/night until you physically wash your make up off.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.