Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Mike C.
Mike C.
Haverhill

Only tried a sample of this primer a couple of times but I did like it. It didn't clog my pores, they appeared smaller and my makeup didn't ball up or pill.
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ

I put this on after I finish doing my makeup, and it makes everyone just look smooth and not cakey, It makes everyone blend in so nicely and look flawless.
Fabiana G.
Fabiana G.

This is the best primer on earth, who hasn't use it? Makes you get a matte finish for long, the price is affordable so this is just perfection in a bottle.
Farah N.
Farah N.

Love this product 😍 it doesn't make the makeup stay any longer but helps it blend really well and acts as a good primer when spraying it over a moisturizer
Stacy C.
Stacy C.

This actually works. I do love this product but I always go to my "go to" product. But this really does set your makeup on for a certain period of the day.
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Carrier Mills, IL

My holy grail! This product is very useful in many ways. Keeps makeup in place all day, with a natural finish. Also is good to use with shimmer eyeshadows!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC

Keeps my makeup on all day. Really a great product if you're going to be be on the run all day long. You'll know forsure that your makeup will be in place!
Shada M.
Shada M.
West Chester, OH

This spray is a miracle worker! You can put your makeup on in the morning and spray this on top, and at the end of the day, your makeup will look the same!
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Ontario, CA

Homesly it's OK it's not that big of a deal but I will say that it can feel we are thinking you're spraying water don't like the smell but not the big beal
Jayleen F.
Jayleen F.

Holy grail product of mine ! I use it every day and have repurchased it more then 10 times. I see such a big difference when I do my makeup with out this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.