BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
If you have dry and/or acne prone skin- I highly recommend this!! I have frequent breakouts around my nose, and I also get dryness in that same area. So sometimes when I put my makeup on it clings to these dry/irritated areas and looks extremely cakey. Which I was very self conscious of and almost felt like it looked worse than the bare blemishes themselves. So I ordered this after reading all of the reviews about it fixing cakey makeup. I truly think it makes a difference! I spray my makeup sponge with the Fix + before I apply my foundation with it, and then I spray my whole face with the Fix + again when I am done with my makeup, and THEN spray my urban decay setting spray as well. It has worked wonders and made my face look so much more hydrated and clear! I highly recommend adding Fix + and Urban Decay 'All Nighter' setting spray into your makeup routine if you have similar skin issues!
Mariah M.
Eldersburg, MD
I absolutely adore this to set my make up but definitely not a primer in my opinion, when you set your make up with this it takes away anything that could have looked too powdery and it makes metallic or glitter shadows look out of this world.
Brittany H.
Holy grail of setting sprays! I'm that girl who has bought so many setting sprays but I STILL end up going back to this baby! It seals in my makeup and leaves me feeling fresh and relaxed! I recommend to everyone! They even have a trial size!
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Ben H.
This is a holy grail product for me . Love everything about it. It not only is a great prep before make up to add moisture to the skin, but when you spray it on after applying a powder it takes away any false look to the finish of the powder.
erica j.
This product is a really great it's not so convenient for oily skin I've noticed but as far as helping me blend out my foundation it is a really great product should be more for dry skin but like I said it's great to blend out your foundation
Alexis W.
Valdosta, GA
I loved this primer but it made my face oily throughout the day, I couldn't get it off at the end of the day either. I had to constantly keep blotting papers in my bag. It works very well with blending and makes the foundation go further tho!
Sarah K.
This stuff is amazing. It's expensive, but it works wonders for makeup application. I've used it to set layers of foundation and concealer to keep them from creasing/caking, and also as a setting spray. This will be my third time repurchasing.
Ivette B.
Brooklyn
Definitely a holy grail product from MAC. This is the best setting spray I enjoy this very much on my face. It's super refreshing and just makes me feel put together. I love this especially when used with a beauty blender or sponge.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Love this! Wish they made an even bigger bottle, always seem to be running out to buy more :) the uses are endless! I love dampening my eyeshadow brushes to switch up the look of a normal dry shadow. And just as primer/setting, it is perfection!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.