BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
This is the best multi-use setting spray that I have ever used. I have combination skin and when I use it to set my makeup, it leaves me with a natural finish without looking too dewey. It works great to use on baked, shimmery, or glittery eye shadows to intensify the color and set the shadow. It does have a fragrance, but I enjoy the smell and do not find it to be overpowering. The mister works great in my opinion and only takes a few spritz to cover the face.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
i am in love with this fix plus spray. it really makes your face feel hydrated and you can spray it on top of your makeup after its applied to set it. i dont just use it for my face though. i also love to spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my glitter shadow pop more and to get it to stay on better. you can also get one that smells like coconuts.
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
I love this stuff!! It has become such a necessity in my makeup/skincare routine. I love spraying this on my face after I have finished my makeup because it feels really refreshing and it helps my face not look powdery. Probably my favorite way to use this product is to spray it on my brush to intensify my highlight and shimmery eyeshadows! I also spray this on my face after I have done my skincare routine because it gives my skin an extra boost of hydration.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I have used a lot of setting sprays and things similar to this product and although I do think this helps a lot with enhancing shadows to make them more vibrant and to help the powders sit nicely on the face, it's not worth the price tag. It's very comparable to the NYX setting spray, and o truly can't see a difference. My favorite setting spray/Primer is the Smashbox Primer Water because that does all of the above plus hydrates my skin plus makes my makeup lady so much longer. That I can see paying a pretty penny for, but not this.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
This product is very good. Why? You can use it as a primer, for setting eyeshadows, as a fixer and a makeup refresher. It's a must is my makeup kit. I use this product two or three times minimum each day and I have mine since may 16 and it's still half full. I also have the traveller size bottles and I always have it in my purse. Perfect for going out. Highly recommended.
Kenz
Kenz
There's so many reviews I can do on Mac yeah I chose this prep and prime because I've used it a few times it doesn't hide my pores as well as I hope it would but it does hide them a little bit it for a spray was pretty long lasting except for my very dark black or shade to my cut crease eyeshadow was a little bit faded into a gray color I use the naked urban decay one original pallet and I use the color creep and that really faded down into a very gunmetal color which I wasn't too stoked about. At Sephora my step mom and I were told that it can also be used as a setting spray which I definitely don't suggest because it did not last very long with the setting spray and it worked a lot better as a primer
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
this primer is very perfect for the skin, and is so the best product for the face. Really in love of this produc. is very in dispensan for the makeup artist and the makeup lover.
Prepare the face before makeup.
Super recommended product
Aryn L.
Aryn L.
I love Fix+. It's a cult favorite for a reason, it's a good product that does what it is supposed to do. I use it for prepping the skin before makeup, misting between layers of makeup to settle and avoid cakiness, and to dampen eyeshadows to foil them. I do love their scented ones, the coconut one smells so good but it's always limited edition.

The mist applies finely and evenly on the face and the bottle lasts a long time. A product worth having!
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
I bought this on a whim just to try it for I wanna say 24$? I could be wrong. I love how refreshing it is! I use it as a setting spray as well as on my brushes to help the product be a little more pigmented! I've noticed that this really helps my highlight to pop and whenever I accent my eyes with a color or two, it also stands out! I don't have a lot of experience with very many primers, but this is one of my favorites, and I will definitely keep this in my makeup train!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
My favorite setting spray! I have tried many brands including urban decay, mario bascadeau, coola, arrow hydrate, nyx, and others and this is by FAR the best for hydrating and keeping makeup on throughout the day. It doesn't make my face feel sticky like many of the others do but rather a fine mist which I prefer! The bottle is also a plus - it works great and last a long time so it ends up being a better deal than others that cost less as well.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.