BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Brooklyn H.
Midland TX
Holy Grail!!! This product is so good cause it's a setting spray and a primer in one. I would definitely recommend for any skin type, if you don't think it's worth $23 I can tell you it is.
Abbey H.
Lenoir City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am OBSESSED with Mac fix +!!! It is absolutely amazing! It makes all your creams and powders melt together to absolute perfection. There is nothing else like it and it is a must. Not sure if it makes my makeup last longer, however it does make it look flawless!
Gelsey M.
Anchorage, AK
This is such a UNIVERSAL spray! I use this before and after to set my face. I also spray some on my brush to help blend out the foundation! If I need my eyeshadow or highlight to really pop, then I'll spray some fix plus on a brush. I'll pick up some product & the product will be so intense! You will love this product!
Meagan T.
Best setting spray on the face of the Earth!! I use it to wet my brush for highlight/metallic shadows, to prime, to set, to press powders into my skin... it's amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend this product. It's phenomenal.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ok. I'm not generally a fan of mac, and this product is one of the reasons. It hides poors well and, when used with foundation, is full coverage, but it looked like I had on a clown face of makeup. Not my favorite.
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I say this product is everything, I mean everything. Natural finish and can be used anytime during applying makeup. Use this to wet beauty blender when applying foundation. Will purchase again. Definitely a go-to product
ashley M.
Fayetteville, AR
ALWAYS my go to primer all day every day!!! when I spray my face with this before applying my foundation my skin gets a perfect glow. would recommend this product to anyone who wants their face to be hydrated and foundation and skin makeup to look perfect !!
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this fix + spray. I never go with out it! It gives a clean fresh look and sets my makeup perfectly. It is definitely a must have if you want long lasting makeup. I will definitely buy this product once mine runs out!
Melissa R.
Yucaipa, CA
Ive heard great things about this setting spray , i my self havent tried it out but im really looking foward on getting it , ❤. But im not sure if its good to set makeup or just to prime ?
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooooo good! I prime my face with a few sprays, go on to do my face makeup. after doing my face I spary another few spritz to help melt everything together. Makeup comes out flawlessly and last all day with minimal touchups
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.