Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (365)
Erika M.
Erika M.

I use this product before and after I apply make up. It really helps lock in my foundation. it's nice to carry around on a hot day as well, to refresh your face.
Esperanza R.
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX

This does not make my makeup stay on longer at least from what I have noticed but it does give my makeup a nice dewy glow and that is what i love this product for
Carly
Carly
Kissimmee, FL

I love this product soooo much. I use a little before I put on my makeup and a little on my beauty blender while I'm putting on my make up and it stays all day.
Elle W.
Elle W.

My HOLY GRAIL!! I Don't Know What I Was Even Doing Before I Started Using Fix +! It Gives The Most Beautiful Finish to My Makeup + Works Well on All Skin Types.
Tammie H.
Tammie H.
Dallas, TX

Amazing!!! Love Mac Prep &a Prime. I not only spray it on before I put on my make up. I spray I on my eyeshadow brushes to intensify the color. Awesome product!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis, IN

Love using this after I set my makeup to make it sink into the skin and be more skin like. Its also good to use on your eyebrush to make eyeshadows more intense
Canada S.
Canada S.
Ontario, CA

To be honest this spray doesnt help with keeping oil from coming through but there is a visual mattefying quality once you first spray it but isnt long lasting.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
London

I've got say I do like this product and it does give my makeup a dewy look but I can't say that I think it makes my makeup last anymore than it would without it
Fritz D.
Fritz D.
Metro Manila

Perfect skin setting spray as well as for spraying eyeshadow brushes when packing on colors. I have not doubted this product. Definitely works for my skin type😀
Skyler B.
Skyler B.
Lafayette, LA

Yes yes And More Yessssssss!!! This is like Magic Liquid! And smells amazing!!!! I use it to set my makeup most of the time and to make my foil shadows POPPPPP!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.