Add a Photo

Photos (438)
Blanca A.
Blanca A.
Orange, CA

I like the fresh feeling it leaves and the fact that it helps my makeup not look cakey. It does irritate my skin and make me break out if I use it too often. I've purchased once but won't again.
Bethaly M.
Bethaly M.
Surrey, BC

My makeup bag is not complete without this product! I use this to prime my face, to set my face and it's also great to spray onto your eyeshadow brush to help your eyeshadows appear more foiled.
Lalisa N.
Lalisa N.

This is my favorite setting spray. I've tried others but always come back to this one. I love the fresh and light scent and the fact that it keeps my makeup together even on a hot and sunny day.
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA

Honestly who doesn't love fix +?? This stuff is amazing as a setting spray. I also love to use it to jazz up my shimmer shadow or my highlighter..this is by far a product I can not live without
Estephania A.
Estephania A.

Este splash para fijar maquillaje puede ser usado como primer para poder humectar la piel y fijar el maquillaje... Tanto como un fijador de maquillaje para que duro todo el día y se vea natural
Rose G.
Rose G.

To be honest all of their primers are so good! They actually make a difference in your makeup its amazing! Definitely a must have if you take a lot of pictures with flash makes a big difference
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.

This is not a setting spray. Its to prime the face. Its used to make foundation stay. You can also spray it onto your brush, eyeshadow, and/ or highlight to get the most pigmentation out of it.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

i adore this, but it makes me face a bit red. super sensitive skin and i dont like the itchy feeling i get after a few hours of wearing it. so this is not apart of my every day make up routine!
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Florence, AL

Like this product for creating a dewy finish on my skin. Also great for foiling shadows and pigments. However I am not a fan of the scent. Wish they would bring back the limited edition scents.
tayyabah y.
tayyabah y.
Oxford

This is a amazing product and is something that everyone should invest in. This because it didn't let my makeup move a single inch all night. Also I am sure I will be buying this product again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.