Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Dani F.
Dani F.

This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Saint Louis, MO

Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ

This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR

I love this spray! Adds a dewy look to my makeup and makes it not look cakey.. Also smells good! Prolongs the wear of my makeup also
Lorena M.
Lorena M.

This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Donnette R.
Donnette R.
Cleveland, OH

I just discovered this and now cannot live without it! This is the most amazing spray on the market. It makes my face look flawless.
S B.
S B.

Love this product! I use it weather I'm wearing liquid or powder foundation. Great as primer and setter as well as refresh boost 🤗👍🏻
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Houston

I like this a lot but it is not my favorite prep and prime spray. I didn't notice a huge difference between using the spray and not
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
La Feria, TX

This product is a little price but worth the money. I started using this because my sister recommended it to me . And it is amazing
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA

Love this lightweight primer.I have used it before ,during and after makeup application.You get the most usage out of this product.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.