Add a Photo

Photos (315)
Jilian W.
Jilian W.
Paterson, NJ

Holy grail for everyone that uses this or plans to use it, this product is great to prep the skin and refresh your skin and/or makeup...its a lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA

I think every person should at least try the map fix plus setting spray at least once-in-a-lifetime and then if you don't like it move one I absolutely love this I wouldn't trade this setting spray for anything in the world I use it to set my make up I said to hydrate my skin or you did to make my eyeshadows pop or use it to make my highlighter more glowing tried girls it's worth the 22 bucks
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

Bought this because I've heard nothing but amazing things. It's the first setting spray I've ever used and it's amazing!! Yes, 26$ is a little pricey, but it's a good sized bottle and works almost too good for words. I like using it after moisturizing my skin to make it easier to apply primer, foundation etc. but it's also amazing at setting your makeup too! Either way you use it, it's great.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

This is one of those products that I CANNOT run out of! It is so versatile...prime with it, set your makeup with it, or my personal favorite- spritz your eye shadow brush after you've picked up product (especially shimmers) and the color just EXPLODES! Sooo vibrant. This product and technique is also amazing with highlighters if you really want to glow. I will never go without my MAC Fix+!!
Shamoy W.
Shamoy W.
Bonita Spgs, FL

Wonderful product...
I love Fix Plus, it has so many uses; primer, setting spray, eyeshadow intensifier.
It really is a "does all".
It sets ones makeup beautifully, removing the powdery residue associated with the use of powder. It also leaves one skin & makeup nice and glowy. It also acts as an extra boost of hydration, needed for those of us with dry skin. I highly recommend tis products.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA

This will always be my all time cant live without finishing mist, skin refresher it is my "HOLY GRAIL" đŸ’•nothing will ever compare!! I have been using this baby like crazy this summer it gives me that pick up in the middle of the day and gives my make up that just applied glow✨ my skin changes with every season but this beauty always knows and gives my skin what it craves... Thank you MACđŸ’•âœ¨âœ¨
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Fort Worth, TX

Love this product!! It is definitely a must have in your makeup collection. It's the perfect touch to a finished look. It will merge any unfinished lines in your make up but (it's not a miracle worker you still have to blend). The scent is light and fresh and smells really great. It's a great mid day refresher as well and I would recommend everyone has this precious gem in their collection.
Sivan A.
Sivan A.
Toronto, CA

I absolutely LOVE the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+! It's a great product, if cream primers slide off your face like mine, then this product is great for you! Doesn't leave my skin feeling too moist but doesn't feel dry either. Keeps my makeup in place and helps it blend well and naturally with each other. I'm on my third bottle of this and will most likely buy another when I'm finished this one!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
michigan

Obsessed with this product. It works for so many different things!!! Perfect to make a foiled shadow even more beautiful and create a more intense shadow. It's amazing as a setting spray as well. It leaves me feeling hydrated and fresh. Also, if you fly a lot get the mini size and carry it on with you and spritz it on your face throughout the flight. Your skin will thank you post landing.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA

This was my only regret. I wasn't happy with this for me as a setting spray or primer. Then a friend told me to use for setting shadows and I can't live without it now! I dampen my brushes and it makes shadows and pigments stay put! Glittery or powdery shadows have no fallout! I really really love this for that use so it gets 5 stars! It's the only spray that really works on every shadow.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.