Add a Photo

Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY
Jan. 16, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely love this setting spray especially how in last all day. I Use this for a concert and I was jumping and sweating and my make up did not sweat off at all. Before I never used a setting spray ever since I got into it I just can't leave the house without. If you want your make up to last all day I highly recommend this right because it truly does work.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien , WA
Aug. 30, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the Mac fix+skin setting spray. I use it to blend my makeup together after I finish with liquid, powder and bronzer. It makes the makeup melt together to take away the cake face look. It also adds a bit of a dewy look to my face in the summer time without making me look oily. I also use it to apply eyeshadows for less fallout and a creamy pigmented look.
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Pasadena , TX
March 3, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My sister told me this product was a must have and I'm glad I made this commitment. I love it! The scent it has is just so fresh like cucumbers it's very nice and light when sprayed also. I apply it before my makeup and after so it gets rid if that powder look. I also like to spray it on my brushes to foil my eyeshadows. I love this and will purchase it again.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
March 11, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
There is a reason that YouTube makeup gurus rave about this stuff!! Feels like you are spraying water on your face at first, but it dries immediately and leaves your face feeling like you're ready for a photo shoot. If you're not ready to commit to a full bottle, MAC sells a travel-size option for a fraction of the price and will last you quite a long time!!
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville, Nc
May 18, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Nathaly Z.
Nathaly Z.
Houston , TX
July 26, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product, I definitely recommend to others, I use it to prime & set my face, & it sets the makeup beautifully. It's also really good to give shadow & highlighters more pigment. This product is $22, which I think it's a fair price for a good primer/ setting spray. But if you wanna test it out to see if you like it, there's a travel size for just $10.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
July 12, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
This product is meant to keep your skin looking fresh and not cakey or dry and it does exactly that while also keeping my makeup in place the entire day. i love this product so much the only down side is i feel like so much of it goes away so quickly after each use :( LOVE THIS PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND IT IS ACTUALLY CHEAPER THAN MOST SETTING SPRAYS!!!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love my Mac Fix+. It can be used to refresh your face and make up, help blend products/powders into a more natural finish on your face, be used in conjunction with eyeshadows to intensify their pigmentation, cool you off on a hot day, and several other uses. One bottle lasts me months and months. I continue to repurchase this product each time I run out.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.