BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
This is one of those tried and true products. You can't go wrong with using this as prep and/or finishing spray! I have this is in the large and travel size so I can always have with me when needed. I have combination skin and have used on my clients that's oily and dry and so far it's worked well on all three types! Definitely recommend to others.
Newman P.
Newman P.
I literally use this product every day. It makes me feel refreshed, and also makes me comfortable knowing that the likelihood of my pores getting full of dirt has decreased ten fold. This product works, and that is something I will stand by. Asside from assuring cleansed skin, it also sets any makeup you have. I use it so much MY BOTTLE IS EMPTY!!
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Auburn, WA
This product really does the job of prepping the face for the makeup and also keeping the makeup in place throughout the whole day and it does not matter what you are doing it really gets the job done. One downside to this is that it is very expensive and I also have very oily skin so it did make my skin even more oily which I did not like at all.
Erin A.
Erin A.
I LOVE this stuff. It's a magic potion that prepares and adds moisture to your skin, will refresh your face of makeup when you feel a little dull after lunch or on a plane, and finish it off and set it after you've applied your setting powder.
Magic. Potion.
The only downside is the price tag to me, but every now and then, totally worth a splurge.
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Montebello, CA
I love the smell!! This product is versatile because you can use it as primer, an eye shadow enhancer, makeup setting spray, and a skin refresher... I recommend this product more towards dry to normal skin because it is hydrating and gives a dewy finish to the face...but if you are oily like me you can still use it for the other purposes I listed
Susie C.
Susie C.
Alright, I'm a bit torn with this product.
I was a fan of using it to set my foundation until I realized that this spray was the reason of my oiliness! I do recommend it for breakouts tho! The Glycerin it contains helps my face clear up within days of using it on my bare face! I love to use this during the summer in place of my daily moisturizer!
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL
de verda que mac tiene unos productos de una calidad que no tenemos dudas lo unico son sus precios tan elevados, pero existen muy buenos productos y por la mitad del precio pero entre losn productos estrallas esta este sellador o lo que sea su acabado es unico como el no hay otro de verdad es una muy buena inversion que pagaria por el sin dudarlo
Julie T.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
Pros- longlasting, doesn't make your makeup look cakey, great for blending in your concealer/foundation, smells nice

Cons- none cuz this stuff is magic spray

Tip- I don't use this as a setting spray, cuz it's not really meant for after you put on your face. Use it while you are buffing out your concealer on your beauty blender for AMAZING results
Amber M.
Amber M.
Who doesn't love Fix+?! This was one of my first Mac purchases and it's a pretty universal product. Great for making regular shadows waterproof with the ability to stick for hours, brightens and intensifies your highlight, and sets your makeup for flawless wear. Love that it has a locking mechanism so that no product is ever accidentally wasted.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
lauderhill, FL
I don't use this as a primer, but this is fabulous for a little skin pick-me-up in the middle of the day. In a hot, humid state like Florida, my makeup tends to slip and slide everywhere. I still haven't found the *perfect* primer to keep my face in place all day, but this does tend to help a bit...and it just downright feels amazing on my skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.