BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Emily C.
Johnson city, TN
This product is the most relaxing part of my makeup routine. The scent is just so calming and comforting and it feels so refreshing to spray on my face. I have kind of dry skin so sometimes my makeup starts to get a little dried out and all I have to do is spray some of this on my face and it totally revitalizes my makeup.
DeJonna R.
I love love love my Mac Primer! I wentg to get my make up done and had to buy product to get it done for free. Which was great! I picked up this primer and I have not looked back since. It works on my dry skin, makes my face look flawless, is long lasting and affordable!
It is must have!
corie c.
Sparks, NV
I am brand new to the MAC brand, this is one of the first products I have purchased. This prep + prime mist is really refreshing and smells great. I spritzed it all over my face before I applied my foundation. It worked really well with my skin and foundation and helped to last all day.
Keelie W.
Elkview , WV
This stuff is amazing!! It love using it on clients. For instance if their foundation starts getting cakey or is a dry patch appears after puttin on foundation I’ll just spray a bit on my sponge and it fixes everything! It is also very good as a primer!! I would highly recommend this!!!
Ashley O.
I LOVE the smell of this but don’t know if I truly love the way it works. I think it’ll make a better prepping spray than setting spray. I also don’t care for the way it sprays as more of a stream than a must. But I’d still recommend it. It’s refreshing, smells good and hydrates the skin.
Amy P.
The fact that you can buy this prestige setting spray in a more affordable travel size to test it out is awesome. I love how my skin looks after using it and the mist is fantastic, even on the small size. I'm getting amazing wear time, but I've been using a long wear foundation with it so I can't say for sure how much is the spray and how much is foundation. Regardless, my face looks & feels great all day. The only thing I don't care for is the scent. It's not horrible, but not great either. I like the cucumber scent of Hard Candy's setting spray better but the mist doesn't compare.
Rocio V.
My holy-grail set spray . I know people don’t see it as a setting spray but it works as it. Mac fix been my only spray I use . Feels fresh and leaving my makeup fresh all day. I’m dying to try their new shimnery fix spray but can’t get it at the moment. If you have try it let me know...
Tiffany B.
If you're a beauty junkie... You know all about this spray. Fix + is absolutely amazing and I understand the hype behind it! If my look is getting a little too powdery or heavy, I spritz a little of this all over my face and it just melds everything together into a more flawless look. It smells like nothing I've ever had! It's really great in place of a mixing medium as well for loose pigment shadows. The nozzle on the bottle is one of the best on a facial spray that I've ever used. The only thing I don't like is the price... And I haven't repurchased because of this. I wish it were a little more affordable.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
The price is justified by the amount of product that you get. Another major selling point is the spritzer on this thing— it feels amazing and the product is dispensed beautifully. I’ve used to prime and set, but I prefer to use it after... blends all my makeup into one beautiful layer!
member-6863a190e
I love this spray. I don’t find that it makes my
Makeup last longer but it definitely helps make my makeup look better on the skin. It really helps the makeup become one with my skin instead of it looking like my makeup is sitting on top of my skin. You can also use it to wet your brush to help make your foiled eyeshadows and highlight to look more intense. Definitely a multipurpose product!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.