MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
July 12, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
This product is meant to keep your skin looking fresh and not cakey or dry and it does exactly that while also keeping my makeup in place the entire day. i love this product so much the only down side is i feel like so much of it goes away so quickly after each use :( LOVE THIS PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND AND IT IS ACTUALLY CHEAPER THAN MOST SETTING SPRAYS!!!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love my Mac Fix+. It can be used to refresh your face and make up, help blend products/powders into a more natural finish on your face, be used in conjunction with eyeshadows to intensify their pigmentation, cool you off on a hot day, and several other uses. One bottle lasts me months and months. I continue to repurchase this product each time I run out.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL
June 30, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This has changed my life forever! Makes makeup look like it was airbrushed on. I don't know how I ever went about my day after applying makeup without this! This makes all the difference and makes makeup fall into place beautifully! After putting on your face a few spritz all over and your makeup with look less powdered and more smooth. Love this so much!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Gamaliel, Ky
March 27, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This spray is perfect for making your makeup looking amazing all day long! It's also very hydrating which is great for my skin. It's also perfect to moisten your eyeshadow to get more pigmentation. Sometimes I even like to spray is on my face before doing my makeup and it also helps it last all day. The bottle lasts for so long and the price is wonderful!
AnneMarie B.
AnneMarie B.
Midvale, UT
Feb. 22, 2016, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My skin is so dry and makeup applied even with the lightest hand can look wrong without this magic. I agree it doesn't make your makeup last longer, I don't have a problem with that. It makes makeup look it's best. I also use it throughout the day to add moisture. I have the regular size and travel for my purse. Tbh, I'd buy it just for the smell alone!!!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using it for years now! I use to hydrate before makeup, make my highlight bling, and settle the powder down on my face when I'm done my makeup. It's not a setting spray so you may want to spray one on top if that would make you more conformable. I usually don't. It's a must have if you have a full makeup routine and don't want to have cake face.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
Fix + is a stapel item in my beauty closet. You can use this in so many different ways. The first being to hydrate your face. Spray it on either before or after makeup. Secondly you can use it to set your make up. Lastly you can use this to foil your eyeshadows. I am so obsessed with the and have repurchases it more times than I would like to count haha.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR
I cannot go a day without using this! I use this before my makeup to feel hydrated. I use this after my makeup to set it so it doesn't look cakey or to powdery. I have repurchased so many of these! I recommend this to anyone who uses a powder foundation or uses powder to set their whole face! It's great. I also use it to intensify my metallic eyeshadows
ash c.
ash c.
Bronx, NY
March 30, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I don't know why people always saying this product is a waste of money. Its not! I bought this product about a year and a half ago and i use it every time i wear makeup which is almost EVERDAY! and Its just now that its finishing but its my number 1 to be honest i use it to set my makeup and I totally recommend this! ( I have normal skin not oily not dry)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.