Add a Photo

Photos (552)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Visalia, CA

Everyone knows that MAC's fix plus has multiple uses! But what i love most about this is it locks in my moisturizer. Even if im having a no makeup day fix+ is a must! I am dry like the dessert, &yes i drink over a liter of water a day ladies; im just super dry!.... i put my tarte maracuja oil on, my spf moisturizer, mario badescu rose water, let that dry &last but definitely not least my MAC FIX+ &IM OUT THE DOOR!! I LOVE IT
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Ambridge

Every girl needs this in their makeup bag. Fix+ has so many uses and I use it at least three times in my makeup routine. Obviously, it sets my makeup, it also takes away the "cake-y" layer of powder that I get when I bake my face. I use it to moisten my Anastasia Brow pomade as well. It seemed silly to spend so much money on a bottle of water, but I continue to purchase it because it can fix almost any makeup mishap for me.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA

If you're looking for a make up refresher or to cut down on the powder on your face, this is the product you need!! When I feel like I over did the powder or I want my bronzer and highlight to blend into my skin but still pop, this is what I spray all over my face!! I dont trust the product to make my make up to last forever so I use an all nighter spray over top just in case. Great product and great amount for the price!
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

I looove Mac's prep + prime spray! It's amazing, I love applying it after I've applied everything else. It helps my makeup look less powdery/cakey and it gives it a more natural look! It also helps my makeup stay put all day! I also love to use it when I want my highlights to be a little more pigmented. I just spray my brush a little and then go into my highlighter and apply. This product is very versatile and I love it!
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY

By far the best thing I have ever come across. It keeps my make up in place all day and all night. I am someone who has extremely oily skin and always found myself with my makeup just falling off my face by the end of the day. I never wanted to use a powder because that would be too much. When I came across this I was a little cautious that this was going to do anything. This is truly a magic potion that works wonders.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA

I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
I had heard a lot of rave on this product on YouTube but refused to buy it until one of my all time favorite you tubers raved about it and I gave in. I'm so glad I finally made the splurge because it's absolutely fantastic if you want to get rid of a powdery finish or even apart it as a primer spray before applying foundation. My only issue is that the mister isn't as fine as id like it but that's just me being picky.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.

Holy grail!!! I sometimes cake my face or add too much powder on my face and this will help your makeup look amazing and not so cakey! It'll help your makeup melt into your face! And also if you want to bring out the shimmer out of your pigments or you want some sort of pigment you can spray the fix plus on too a flat brush then add the pigment or shadow! $20 but soooo worth it. Mines last me little less than 6 months
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

I use this every single day! Before makeup for a nice burst of hydration after powders to set them into my skin, and thought the day to refresh my makeup and rejuvenate my complexion. It has a very light scent and a fine mist. It is also great when working with shimmery or foiled shadows and pigments. It really enhances the color of everything you use! I always have this on hand and a mini in my purse. It is the best.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL

I like this setting spray. I feel like it keeps my makeup in place and does what a setting spray should do. I sometimes use my beauty blender and spray some of this of it to blend foundation or concealer to make it stay a little better. Definitely hold it further away from your face and mist in strokes to cover evenly, but I did get my face too wet at first so steady hands and about 6-8 inches away works best for me
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.