Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Vandana B.
Vandana B.
Brampton, Ontario

My first ever primer. Got introduced to these by the you tube beauty guru's aka bloggers through GRWM videos. First I thought what difference is a primer going to make to my skin when I am already using a moisturizer.
I used it for a couple of days and when I started noticing the difference I was like, Oh-em-gee!! This works wonders. This makes the foundation sits so well and does not make my face look cakey!!
Love it
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Miami, Fl

I bought this after the abundance of positive reviews in its case. I like the versatility but it is by no means a setting spray. It clearly says prime, and though it says fix, it is more of a refresh. A spritz will leave makeup renewed, but it doesn't do much to set makeup. Urban decay all Nighter is a setting spray. Mac Fix+ is wonderful for moisturizing makeup and making it feel new again and hydrates caked makeup.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Mont-Royal, QC

So after years of using MAC Fix + I have noticed that it doesn't necessarily help my makeup last longer but it does add a beautiful, fresh-faced, slightly dewy glow to my skin. I usually set my face with powders so it is quite matte and a little flat after I'm done. Using Fix+ makes the makeup on my skin look much more natural. Definitely haven't tried another product that does the same! A must have in my collection
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

This is my holy grail product. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME

This stuff is THE BEST at making all of the layers of different product (foundation, concealer, powder, blush, any contour you may do) blend into one flawless 'layer' for a non cakey look! I only wish I had purchased my fix+ back when they had rose or coconut scented versions. I'm not sure if there is any difference in the older fix+ and this prep+prime fix+. It's even nice to mist on your bare face for hydration
rafaela u.
rafaela u.

I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
Erica P.
Erica P.

At first I was skeptical of all the rave reviews but once I finally tried it for myself, I instantly fell in love! I cannot live without this product! It can be used in a variety of ways. I spray my makeup brushes with it before applying eyeshadow or highlighter to intensify the pigment. I also spray it all over my face after my makeup is complete to seamlessly blend everything together and gives a healthy GLOW!
Anel C.
Anel C.

This product is amazing, I love products that you can use for multiple purposes it make me feel that my money is well spend I use it to prime, to blend my makeup when is getting dry, to make my eyeshadow pop out more, I love using it in summer to fresh up my makeup, it makes my makeup last all day and look more event I absolutely recommend this product to everyone is really affordable $24 and worth every penny!!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD

Mac Fix+ is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup routine and if its not then it definitely should be. I wouldn't say this is a setting spray its not going to keep your make on all day BUT this is great for hydrating and refreshing the skin before applying makeup. This is also good for after you've applied all your powder products just spray some of this and it makes everything melt together and look seamless.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

A MUST have in your make up collection. It not only sets your make up but it's great for when your skin is feeling dry. It also can be used to make eyeshadows more pigmented by sprtizing a synthetic brush with Mac plus and then dipping your brush into the eyeshadow you choose it will always become more pigmented as well as metallic more metallical-y. A bottle will last you awhile, don't let the size fool you !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.