Add a Photo

Photos (373)
Julie L.
Julie L.
Albuquerque, NM

This is my favorite finishing spray. It is definitely NOT a setting spray, but a finishing spray. I think it's pricy but it's SO worth it! I use it to intensify highlighters and shimmery eyeshadows. I also use this every time I do my makeup to finish off the look especially if there was any face powder used. The reason for this is because it will help the powders to really melt into my skin and not look powdery or cakey.
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY

By far the best thing I have ever come across. It keeps my make up in place all day and all night. I am someone who has extremely oily skin and always found myself with my makeup just falling off my face by the end of the day. I never wanted to use a powder because that would be too much. When I came across this I was a little cautious that this was going to do anything. This is truly a magic potion that works wonders.
Vandana B.
Vandana B.
Brampton, Ontario

My first ever primer. Got introduced to these by the you tube beauty guru's aka bloggers through GRWM videos. First I thought what difference is a primer going to make to my skin when I am already using a moisturizer.
I used it for a couple of days and when I started noticing the difference I was like, Oh-em-gee!! This works wonders. This makes the foundation sits so well and does not make my face look cakey!!
Love it
Shantel M.
Shantel M.

Holy grail!!! I sometimes cake my face or add too much powder on my face and this will help your makeup look amazing and not so cakey! It'll help your makeup melt into your face! And also if you want to bring out the shimmer out of your pigments or you want some sort of pigment you can spray the fix plus on too a flat brush then add the pigment or shadow! $20 but soooo worth it. Mines last me little less than 6 months
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA

I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
I had heard a lot of rave on this product on YouTube but refused to buy it until one of my all time favorite you tubers raved about it and I gave in. I'm so glad I finally made the splurge because it's absolutely fantastic if you want to get rid of a powdery finish or even apart it as a primer spray before applying foundation. My only issue is that the mister isn't as fine as id like it but that's just me being picky.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

I bought this after the abundance of positive reviews in its case. I like the versatility but it is by no means a setting spray. It clearly says prime, and though it says fix, it is more of a refresh. A spritz will leave makeup renewed, but it doesn't do much to set makeup. Urban decay all Nighter is a setting spray. Mac Fix+ is wonderful for moisturizing makeup and making it feel new again and hydrates caked makeup.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

A MUST have in your make up collection. It not only sets your make up but it's great for when your skin is feeling dry. It also can be used to make eyeshadows more pigmented by sprtizing a synthetic brush with Mac plus and then dipping your brush into the eyeshadow you choose it will always become more pigmented as well as metallic more metallical-y. A bottle will last you awhile, don't let the size fool you !
Jenna I.
Jenna I.

I bought mac prep and prime fix + a while ago and was very impressed. I spray it on my face in the morning before I apply any makeup to my face and it makes my skin feel so fresh and hydrated. I also spray it on my eyeshadow brushes before I apply eyeshadow to my eyes as it makes shimmer eyeshadow much more pigmented. I will continue to repurchase this product as it is multi use and would recommend to anyone.
Elexis B.
Elexis B.
AUBURN, WA

I love mac fix plus spray! It makes my face feel moisturized and makes my makeup last so long! I spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my eye shadows now intense and it looks beautiful! I have other setting sprays and primer sprays but my fix plus is the best and I always have to have a bottle in my makeup collection at all times. I feel it's priced perfectly and would even pay more for it workout question!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.