BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
First off, I love the packaging of this product. Holds a lot of product and mists nicely. I personally don't really care for the scent though and this is a problem because when you use it you can smell it on your face all day long. It does a fantastic job of preserving your make up though so it's kind of worth just getting over the scent.
Itigria M.
So i have been loving this product since i got it ! Let's just get to it ! Every one hates the whole powdery look ! Well get this stuff spray on and it's like you've just used cream products no powder ! I love the scent , not too strong ! I'm going to have to stock up because this stuff will go fast lol ! but you don't need to spray alot
Katia M.
Huntsville, AL
I first got this product as a sample when I placed an online order, after 3 days of trying the sample i feel in love. Super easy to apply and a little goes such a long way. It keep my combination skin under control as well, I was not oily in my T-zone as soon as I was with out it. Long story short brought the product and still loving it!
Genesis V.
Chino, CA
I love this stuff!! To clarify this is not a setting spray this is to hydrate your skin but a lot of people including myself like to use it as so. I also love this, to spray on my brush before applying a pigment or a bright eyeshadow to help give more pigmentation to the color. I always buy this product over and over. Highly recommend it!
Stephanie H.
BEST STUFF EVER! I cannot live without this! After applying my makeup, this is ALWAYS my last step. It somehow makes my makeup meld all together and look flawless. It hydrates and leaves the skin dewy and without that powdery, cakey look that makeup can give. It also sets my makeup and allows it to last for hours. It's magic in a bottle!
Kessa M.
Albany, OR
Fix + is a must have for anyone who uses makeup. It helps to take away the cake of certain powders especially when they stick to dry patches. It's perfect for any skin texture, just a few spritz when you're fine with makeup and you're good to go. It's also incredible for wetting shadows to help with pigmentation. Well worth the price tag
Sierra S.
London, OH
I love using Fix+ as a primer before any makeup application. It feels refreshing and hydrating and helps your makeup apply flawlessly! And although it is NOT A setting spray, I do like to spray it on my face after my makeup application if I have used a lot of powder to help it all blend together and get rid of that overly powdered look!
Sharon D.
Prairie City, IA
I love this setting spray, not only is it good for setting makeup but I love it for hot summer days, just spray a little and you're instantly cooler and refreshes your makeup. I have one of these in my desk at work for hot days as well! I loved their scented line but that was discontinued. I really wish they'd come out with those again.
Tiffany P.
Tacoma, WA
Amazing ! My favorite setting spray. I also use this to prep my skin before applying my makeup. I love how it just sets my makeup together so seamlessly. I do a lot of highlighting and contouring and this just makes my entire face melt together and look flawless.
Another amazing tip is to blend this with eyeshadows to get more pigment.
Alexandria K.
Walnut, CA
I know many people think Fix+ is best for dry skin as a setting spray. But it works great for all skin types. I have very oily acne prone skin with lots of redness, and it works wonders as a primer! It sets the skin well, if your looking for a dewy finish, not a matte one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.