Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Kelcey N.
Kelcey N.
San Bruno, CA

I used this spray for everything. My before and after spray. The spray to make my shimmer and glitter eye shadow pop and stay. It makes eye shadows pigmented as well (spray your brush not the eye shadow directly as it might ruin your shadow) and I use this to refresh my makeup and it makes everything less cakey when I bake under my eyes and my face. THIS IS A REBUY AFTER REBUY, a staple in my kit, forever having this cannot live without it!
Taryn D.
Taryn D.

I can't live without this. I use it to set my make up every single day (along with the UD setting spray). I have pretty oily skin so I use a lot of powders to keep that under control so this helps keep me from looking so powdery and cakey. I use it when I want a pigmentation from an eyeshadow. I use this when I'm not wearing makeup at all but I want a little bit of a refresher. I just absolutely love this product. MAC rarely does me wrong.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

This is probably one of my favorite products from Mac. Fix plus is so versatile and that's why I love it! I use this to prime my dry skin in the summer time. I love to spray fix plus on my eyeshadow brush to give metallic and shimmer eyeshadows a more vibrant finish. I also like to use this spray to set my makeup because it gives an all over dewy finish to my skin, and also makes my highlight really pop! This is my best kept beauty secret!
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Polk City, IA

I think I will keep repurchasing this product until MAC doesn't carry it anymore! I use this product for many different things! I start off my makeup by generously spraying this all over my face, I use this on my brush if I want to sheer out my foundation, I use this to intensify shimmer shadows, and I use this to finish of my makeup! For the price and the countless ways you can use this product, you definitely need to go out and get this!
Mariela A.
Mariela A.
Bridgeton, NJ

This is such a GREAT setting spray, so much better than the LA Girl one. Reasons why I say that, is cause LA Girl leaves you sticky (well, for me). Also, your makeup still rubs off. I had to buy it here, cause even thought it's 22 dollars in the original site, I had no money in my regular card, and shipping will make it cost more anyway. Worth the money? hell yes. Here are images on how it the bottle looks along with the box it came with.
Zzion A.
Zzion A.

By far my favorite finishing spray! This was one of the first products I ever tried from Mac, and I still reach for it every day. I don't use it as a setting spray however, I prefer my Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray for that, but as a finishing spray, it outperforms everything else I have. It beautifully melts the powder into your skin, and perfectly fuses all of your makeup together. It particularly makes the cheeks look stunning!
Jazlyn M.
Jazlyn M.

This setting spray can do wonders for your makeup. No make up look is every complete without this spray. As someone with dry skin when using matte foundation and powders it is important for me to continue to lock in some moisture. This product also increases the shine of any highlight as well as intensifies amazing eyeshadows to give you the perfect day and night time look. This is a holy grail product that is impossible to live without.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Detroit, MI

I absolutely love, love LOVE this product! I have the MAC Prep and Prime fix in the rose scent. After cleansing and moisturizing my face, I use just a few sprays before applying my makeup. I also use this when I'm bare faced. It's very light and I love how it gives a fresh dewy look to my skin. It sets my makeup perfectly and it smells like rosewater which is my favorite skin toner. A little goes a long way so that's a plus in my book.
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, Wi

I was very hesitant at buying this product at first because of some mixed reviews I had read. Eventually I broke down and bought it, and I'm glad i did. I use this as a primer water and setting spray and honestly it works pretty good. Especially if my face is a bit on the powdery side for the day, a few sprays of this and I'm good to go. I am not a fan of the amount in the bottle though, if it was just a tad bigger it would be 5 stars!
Emily A.
Emily A.

Fix+ is wonderful for many uses, but I wouldn't describe it as a setting spray. I use it almost every day at the end of my makeup routine to make everything look less powdery and to make it "blend" together. It's also great for intensifying eyeshadows or turning a shadow into a liner. I also love it as a mid-day makeup refresher. However, I don't find that it makes my makeup last longer. I like to use a separate setting spray for that.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.