BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Absecon, NJ
If you have been contemplating on whether or not to get this product, let me be the first to tell you... YOU SHOULD! This can be used for so many different things but some of my favorite things to use it for are blending in my make up with my beauty blender and making my eyeshadows really pop. It's super hydrating and great to use for any make up look.
Davetta S.
Davetta S.
This is another one of my MAC favs. This fix plus is great for multiple reason. It's great to spray on your face before u apply anything to refresh, it's great to dampen brushes to apply shadows and foundations and concealers that dry quick and an awesome spray after your face is perfected. It's a little pricy but it's lasts and is a multitask product.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
If I could only take one product to an island, this would be right up there. It's a prepping spray, setting spray, rehydrating spray, spray that dampens makeup brushes... you get the idea. This is my holy grail product that I can't be without. Others may do one of those functions, but none do it all like Fix+. There's a reason why it's a cult favorite.
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.
After years of hearing about Mac's Fix+, I finally caved and purchased this product for myself. Now I understand why everyone raves about this spray. It's definitely another must-have in everyone's collection. Use it as a primer, a setting spray, to enhance your eye shadows -- you name it, Fix+ can do it. Definitely will be repurchasing in the future.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is an absolutely holy grail item! There are so many uses for it. If you want that dewy look to your foundation this is perfect, just spray a few pumps. You can use this with any glitter or metallic eyeshadow to increase and intensify the pigment. To use it this way just spray your brush once or twice, dip into the shadow and apply the eyeshadow!
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL OH MY GOD. It makes me dewy for days and having dry skin this is rare! I'm so hydrated and my skin feels like a porcelain doll! It's so affordable for what it does, shout out to MAC for this awesome product! It smells great and it makes my highlight look BEAUTIFUL. SO flawless and I absolutely enjoy glowing to the gods<3
elinor s.
elinor s.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Honestly, if you have never tried this before then you better be getting on the band wagon. This product is useful in many ways. You could use it on your face, your make up brush, and yes even your hair. I feel like it just sets your makeup and literally fixes any cakeness. Also works great to intensify pigments. Smells really good too. Try it out!!!
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
This is such a multipurpose product! I can use it before my makeup, on my foundation brush, to set my makeup, and I even use it for my metallic shadows to make them more foiled. Its not terribly expensive considering it has lasted me quite a while. This doesn't irritate my skin or make it too matte or shiny. I would highly recommend this to anybody!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Perfect for dry skin types. I hate if I get a cakey powdery finish and I use this every day without fail and it lifts that effect straight off without removing make up.
It's not a setting spray, more of a finishing spray. It won't really effect the longetiviy of your base, something like UD all nighter spray will do that for you ( another must have)
Dera E.
Dera E.
This product is okay! It does intensify pigment colors, but doesn't do good with oily skin! I feel like it works for a few hours and then just causes my makeup to smear more! I bought it about 6 months ago and I still have almost a full bottle because I just don't use it! I just recently purchased an Urban Decay setting spray that I love a lot more!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.