BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Lonlon💋 W.
Memphis, TN
Mac fix plus is one of my all time favorite setting sprays it helps melt your makeup into your skin and help it not look so dry and caked on, but I do not like the way it sprays out they really need to change that
Victoria P.
Don’t know why I waited so long to try this. It’s such a good refreshing spray. I love using it for writing my brush to apply shimmers. I use it before and after my makeup and it’s such a good product highly recommend
Katie C.
Holy grail ! I use this with no makeup with makeup after I apply highlighter if I want to intensify eye shadow this product is amazing and on top of that smells amazing I will be rebuying over and over again !
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Hands down my favorite setting spray. Leaves face looking refreshed and hydrated. Also works great with eye shadows. I highly recommend this spray. Also has a great smell and the bottle will last a few months.
Abby B.
Petoskey, MI
This is a good refresher but I feel like it doesn’t lock in my makeup as well as the urban decay sprays. I would repurchase because it does a good job for the price but if I had to choose between this or the urban decay I would choose the latter.
Lucy R.
Burnet
I truly believe it makes a difference in your makeup routine it makes your makeup have a natural dewy finish its great for combination skin and dry I highly recommend this to everyone trust me it’s worth the money 😛 MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Daquan F.
There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Rachel F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does exactly as it says. I use this for my brides. They love the label and it helps keep the makeup in place all day. It’s a natural finish so it doesn’t make the makeup matte or dewy just leaves it as it is.
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
This is such a refreshing spritz even by itself. Although I use it also on my beauty blender and when I want some really pigmented shadow application I will apply some onto my brush before picking up shadow. Definitely a must have on my vanity!
Alice R.
Portage
I love how this melt my foundation into my skin and it gives it a natural finish. I have very dry skin and foundation can get flakey and cakey on any given day depending on how my skin is doing. This does a great fix up job when my foundation is out of hand. And it also works great for fix ups later on in the day if my skin starts getting dry, or if my foundation needs some refreshing. I love this product!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.