BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Jacob P.
Iowa City
This product is wonderful. It made my skin look very dewey and moisturized and really set my makeup into place. I used this before going out with a full face of makeup and it worked at making it long lasting! I definitely would buy this product again.
Amy M.
Lebanon, PA
I love this product. You can use it in so many ways. It definitely sets my make up and does help cover my pores. It makes my face feel so refreshed. I even use this to wet my eyeshadow to give my eyelids a glittering lookMAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jocelyn A.
Garden Grove
Love this facial mist, I have oily skin and I find that if I spray this after my makeup , it refreshes my face and it give a subtle luminosity to my makeup without it looking greasy. It smells very refreshing and it soaks into the skin quiet nicely.
Yvette J.
Valencia
My all time favorite setting spray. I love this product so much because it takes a while to go though it all. It smells so delicious, and feels so hydrating. I use this product to set my makeup. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
mileena s.
This has to be my absolute favorite primer! I got my makeup done at mac for a wedding and my makeup lasted all night until the next morning and I thank this primer along with the setting spray, while it is a bit more pricey than other primers it is well worth it! I recommend this to everyone!
Natasha P.
Before all makeup setting sprays there was this. The refreshing fix plus. This was one of the first things I ever purchased in MAC back in high school. Great for all skin types. Gives the skin a natural finish. I would with no doubt buy this again!
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
A classic beauty staple. I literally use 3-4 bottles a year and have for 9 years in a row. I have very dry skin so I spray some onto my beauty blender before applying foundation. And obviously it works perfect for an all day, 10 hour setting spray.
jocelyn r.
this is my holly grail!! i'm always getting everyone to buy this. it's not that great for oily skin, i have comb skin and it makes me really oily. it doesn't do anything to your pores, it's more to melt your makeup and make the powder look more natural.
Emily H.
I always finish my make up by spraying fix+. My face just looks better and it helps get rid of the powdery look. I always like to spray it through out the day to refresh my face. My skin is extremely oily and this doesn’t make my skin oily at all.
Liz E.
Norwood, OH
This product is one of those that can be used for so many things.. As a setting spray after you apply make up, to increase pigmentation of eyeshadows pressed or loose, you can spray I'm your hair to help style and so many other ways. A must have.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.