Add a Photo

Photos (446)
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Ann Arbor, MI

I use this mostly for wetting shimmery eye shadows and it really works well to intensify the color. Also works great to set the face.
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC

This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.

It is one of my essentials and is one of my favorite products. It gives my foundation a flawless base. I recommend this to everyone.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Saint Louis, MO

Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Kyra L.
Kyra L.

Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR

I love this spray! Adds a dewy look to my makeup and makes it not look cakey.. Also smells good! Prolongs the wear of my makeup also
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD

I can't say enough good things about this. I use this everyday!! It blends my makeup together perfectly for a flawless all day look!
Salma S.
Salma S.
Saint Paul, MN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays at the moment. I not only use this product to set my makeup but I also use it as a primer.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.