BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Anaya Y.
Always keep fix plus handy, although there are cheaper out there that work better I do like to keep this on hand. It's lightweight the mist is very soft, it keeps my face hydrated and refreshed while keeping my makeup and oily skin at bay
Alicia A.
Love it!! I use it to prep and set my makeup/skin and I use it to enhance my shimmer shadows and highlight. It's just extremely versatile and in a good price range! Love it!
Lauren G.
Forest Hills, NY
This setting spray truly locks all your makeup in place. It also leaves almost an airbrushed finish on the face, refining all the areas that might look a little cakey. A couple of spritzes melds all the layers of makeup into the face. Hint: use the spray before applying mascara!
Dana T.
Charlottesville
Love this product, I have used this several times, does not leave your face sticky at all!!!  Gives you a fresh finish that is hydrating.  It is a bit pricey but I would buy it again.  You can buy this online or at a local MAC counter.  Overall a great product!
Hana S.
Hillsborough
This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Lauren F.
Leaves my makeup looking PERFECT! I have yet to find a spray that even comes close to how amazing this one is. It makes my skin look poreless like porcelain. It has an amazing natural finish and I have recommended it to everyone I know.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Me gusta porque puede ser usado antes y después del maquillaje! Disuelve los polvos y hace que tu maquillaje dure mucho más! Seca rápido y el aroma es muy suave!
El precio no es barato pero para la cantidad y la durabilidad está perfecto
Kinjal P.
Love this mist!! It's perfect for over or under makeup or even just by itself! I ran out a while back and haven't been able to buy a new bottle yet but I definitely will be soon! This spray is amazing and it really freshens up your face!
Sandra A.
MAC is my absolute favorite when it comes to makeup! This spray does an amazing job and has been worth every penny. I use mainly over my eyeshadow to get more of a foil eyeshadow look. Also, I spray before applying my foundation and after!
Sam B.
West Lawn, PA
I love this product for setting my makeup. It takes a way the powdery look and makes everything melt into the skin. I have struggled with oily/combo skin in the past and used this spray during that time and it never made my skin worse.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.