Add a Photo

Photos (545)
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL

Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Rina M.
Rina M.
Perris, CA

Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow 😉
zaida w.
zaida w.
Fairmont, NC

I love this stuff! I have to use with every make up use. It's light and doesn't feel sticky. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to set their makeup.
Kiana S.
Kiana S.

I don't see how this adds anything to my makeup applying routine. I have dry skin and it diet great but didn't add anything extra. Plus it's kind of pricey.
Cahlisha C.
Cahlisha C.

I love using this to freshen up my face after applying my makeup. It definitely brings the life back and gives me a nice dewy look. It's a .just have for me
Emily T.
Emily T.

For me this is a summer time NEED. It helps to keep my skin dewy and hydrated. Mine is the lavender scent but I think that it may have been limited edition.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Haverhill

Only tried a sample of this primer a couple of times but I did like it. It didn't clog my pores, they appeared smaller and my makeup didn't ball up or pill.
I have oily skin and it does nothing for me it only really helps when I look cakey lol but if you have dry or combination skin this would work great for you
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.

Amazing my staple before and after, ingot this at mac, and it lasts forever ! Its light but no no protection from the sun, its more dewyi use for everything
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA

What can I say, this is the best setting spray! I've tried many including the urban decay setting spray but nothing compares. Makes my makeup last all day !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.