Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (524)
Maria A.
Maria A.

Light. Love the scent, the top lock makes it easy to take with you, a must in my make up routine, finishes up my look, giving me an extra boost.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Lynn, MA

A great product I added to my collection about a year ago. I usually spray this before I start my makeup and after. Leaves you looking flawless.
Anna C.
Anna C.

I love this stuff! It's lightweight, refreshing and smells good! Keeps me feeling fresh and dries quickly for those mornings you're in a hurry!
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

Holy grail setting spray. This holds my makeup do nicely and awesome for wetting eye shadows, great for when I applied too many powder products
Amber K.
Amber K.
Detroit, MI

This stuff is wonderful. Just sad I waited so long to try it! Keeps my face hydrated and my makeup in place all day long! Love, love, love it!!
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
baltimore, md

Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Meg J.
Meg J.

Must have. Works for so many things. Sets makeup and sets down the powder. Makes it dewy and fresh. Also intensifies eye shadows, high lighter.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Kimberton

I have several primers that I use. This is by far my favorite product. it gives you a beautiful smooth finish but doesn't feel greasy or heavy.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.