Add a Photo

Marcia R.
Marcia R.
Aug. 17, 2016, 3:09 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Cannot do my makeup without this product it's definitely
My holy grail ! And I love it
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
June 20, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Works really well has a nice refreshing spray ,keep my make up on and looking polished
Shellie W.
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
July 17, 2016, 8:13 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this finishing spray. It is like a cool must that sets your makeup for all day!
Dany K.
Dany K.
Melhor Prime de Tooodos. ..... pelo menos p minha Pele adoreiiiii. Não quero ficar sem
Destinee D.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
Jan. 13, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If he is the one always make up such as foundation then you definitely need this is a
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Jan. 24, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Wear this every day. Helps moisturizer clean scent. Goes on super easy. Long lasting.
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
April 25, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Works great also feels very refreshing to the skin I loved it was completely worth it
Yael M.
Yael M.
I love this I spray it sometimes on my brushes to create a wet look for the eyshadows
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX
This prime fix is so good and makes my makeup last all day long. Best one I've tried!
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
June 28, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Omggggg Niceee Settingg Sprayyy !! Last Longss For Hoursss .... Nice Packagingg .....
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.