BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
About three years ago I bought a travel sized version of this to try out because it was on sale for $10. It lasted me about three years, until my dog ate it. I just went out and bought the full sized version. Its huge! It will definitely be worth the $24.99. It lsts forever and is amazing. I spray it on my brush before applying any shimmery shadows because it amplifies the pigment and shine by 200%. I also spray on my face after i finish my makeup if i'm going out at night and want everything to stay in place.
Anel C.
Anel C.
This product is amazing, I love products that you can use for multiple purposes it make me feel that my money is well spend I use it to prime, to blend my makeup when is getting dry, to make my eyeshadow pop out more, I love using it in summer to fresh up my makeup, it makes my makeup last all day and look more event I absolutely recommend this product to everyone is really affordable $24 and worth every penny!!
Areej N.
Areej N.
Port St Lucie, FL
I feel like with this product, you either like it or you hate it. I'm personally a big fan, and I use it whenever I can feel like my skin is getting really dry or if I'm gonna be wearing foundation on my face for longer than 5 hours. It adds an extra level of hydration to your skin, and honestly, my skin does feel a bit better after I put it on. A little goes a long way with this, which is great. The amount of liquid that they give is reasonable the amount you pay, especially with a brand name product.
Marcella F.
Marcella F.
I was always very hesitant to use fix plus because I have oily skin. Then, one of my coworkers put me on to it. Even having oily skin you can incorporate this product into your everyday makeup regimen. I use fix plus before moisturizer, for my eyeshadows, and highlighter application. Personally, I prefer matte skin, so I don't use it as a "setting spray" after makeup. However, it definitely works wonders when it comes to prepping skin or adding extra pigmentation to eyeshadows and highlighters. It also is perfect for someone who is dry, settling powder into skin, and for a hydrating finish.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This is one of the best setting sprays I have used, and I have tried a lot of them! Yes, there are cheaper ones who do a good job but this does a great job! I spray on before, and after makeup. It makes me feel fresh, and not oily at all. You can even spray a little on an eye brush and make those glitter shadows POP. A little expensive but I say it's totally worth the price.
Vrunda P.
Vrunda P.
Piscataway, NJ
This is honestly the best primer I have ever used. I have used a couple of another primer before coming across this one and me don't even know why I didn't come across this one before. I first tried the travel sizes and fell in love! It's seriously the best! You won't regret buying it!
Jeet B.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Hands down the best dual use spray on the market. This product makes my client's skin feel and look amazing from the inside out. I apply this under and over everyone's looks. It holds makeup in place for hours on end (12-18) and smells super refreshing - every client comments on that.
Kayley Marie O.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
BEST PRODUCT FROM MAC! I bought Fix+ because my foundation kept coming out a little cake. This makes your makeup literally melt into your face leaving you looking dewy and flawless. You can also spray this stuff on a brush before dipping it in eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the color. BUT REMEMBER: THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! People always complain that it's a bad product when they don't know what they are using it for.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Redwood City, CA
This is one of my all time favorite setting sprays and the one I've used the longest. I'm really big on smell and I love how the Fix+ is so fresh and clean. I instantly feel hydrated and like it gives my skin a huge boost the second it hits my skin. I can use it in so many ways- before my makeup, to dampen products on my brush, afterwards to set my entire look. I also use it all day long as a refresher to ensure my skin keeps looking smooth. My skin is also very sensitive and oily and this helps to calm it and keeps the oil at bay. I will forever be obsessed with this setting spray!
Bao X.
Bao X.
This is my holy grail spray mist! It does exactly what it's name says -- it PREPS your skin for makeup AND it PRIMES your makeup for a flawless "natural" finish. I love using it before makeup application and after I have finished baking and applying all my powders. I typically have to use another setting spray to really set my makeup because I have oily/combination skin type. I absolutely love using Fix+ with Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, I can't leave my house without spraying them on my face lol.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.