Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Sally A.
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL

I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC

This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Adalicia D.
Adalicia D.

One of my favorite products to use all year long. Lock your make for the whole day specially during the summer. Love ❤️ this product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I love this product for priming the face or setting it! It may make your face a little bit oily but it makes you so dewy and healthy!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Union City, CA

This is my all time fave! I spray on before and after make up! It sets my make up. And making reapplying my make up less of a hassle!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

I love this spray. It makes my makeup look more flawless. It smells good. I spray it before applying makeup and after. It's amazing.
roxana g.
roxana g.

Me encanta excelente producto ... Tanto por calidad como por duración. Uno de los mejores productos del mercado Uno de mis favoritos
Emma B.
Emma B.
Bedford, NS

I love the Mac Prep + Prime Fix. It gives my skin the hydration that it needs and my skin just loves it. I wear it alone most times.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This is a fantastic spray. I use this as my last step. T helps my makeup last for a long time and also helps make it look less cakey
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL

I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.