Add a Photo

Photos (522)
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa

This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Kristjana X.
Kristjana X.
Arlington, MA

This is so good! My face feels refreshed immediately after using it and the makeup lasts all day no matter the weather. It is totally worth it!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Middletown, OH

Love this stuff! I spray it on my face before and after applying makeup. Also for a little extra sparkle on the shimmer shadows! Works wonders!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

I just bought this for the first time EVER! I used to use to Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray... Let me tell you this stuff is WAY better!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Fort Worth, TX

I hear so many people saying good thing about this product but i wasn't a big fan. There are other better options for a more affordable price.
I love this product so much! It makes my makeup last for so long and it doesn't cake up on me at all. I would rate this 10 stars if i could!!!
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Statesboro, GA

A must have! Refreshes makeup and keeps you from looking Cakey! Great for all skin types. Use as a refresher for skin before and after makeup!
Dezi K.
Dezi K.

The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. That's all I've used it for yet but I really love it and I'll need to try it as a setting spray
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.