Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Ruby Z.
Ruby Z.
Austin, TX

I love it! It's the coconut oil of setting sprays I use it on everything! Dry eyebrow pomade? Spray it. Dull highlight? Spray it. Chalky eyeshadow? SPRAY IT!
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL

Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY

My spring to go product! Moisturizes energized and gives you a dewy look with a great smell. Keep your skin glowing but don't apply too much can dry out skin
Rina M.
Rina M.
Perris, CA

Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow 😉
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Burke, VA

I did a makeup course for while ago and I use this product with all my clients, everybody loves it, and so am I! It make the makeup last forever lol the best
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London

Great product. Sets makeup, making it last longer, but it also really makes it look more natural. Don't worry if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny.
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX

Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA

Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Soila M.
Soila M.

Great to set make up great to apply eyeshadows smells great not that pricey I say it's for either dry or oily skin. I love the smell and it is easy to apply.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN

Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.