Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Kyra L.
Kyra L.

Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami

This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. I love it!!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL

I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD

I can't say enough good things about this. I use this everyday!! It blends my makeup together perfectly for a flawless all day look!
roxana g.
roxana g.

Me encanta excelente producto ... Tanto por calidad como por duración. Uno de los mejores productos del mercado Uno de mis favoritos
S B.
S B.

Love this product! I use it weather I'm wearing liquid or powder foundation. Great as primer and setter as well as refresh boost 🤗👍🏻
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL

Honestly, this product is the bomb.com . I really recommend this to anyone who wants they're bomb making to stay all day and night.
Samira Q.
Samira Q.
Brampton , Ontario

I love this product and it's always in my bag. Especially in summer time. I do recommend this to carry with u when you go to beach.
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Bronx, NY

I go through a bottle a month. I like how this spray has so many purposes. I use it
to set my makeup and also to moisturize my skin
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR

I use this for EVERYTHING. Primer, setting spray, eyeshadow primer. I even have used it on my brow pomade when the top dried a bit.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.