BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using it as a primer setting spray or to intensify eyeshadow. You can't go wrong with this one. I will also spray some on my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge when my concealer starts to crease and blend it back out.
Monique R.
I use my fix + spray daily before and after applying makeup! It helps keep me fresh and keeps my makeup on all day! It's also a great way to make shadows more pigmented. I also spray my brush before apply glitter pigments for less fall out and a brighter appearance
Olivia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this anytime I have a long day ahead of me. It really helps my makeup stay all day without smudging. It goes on easily without affecting my make up too. It keeps my makeup fresh all day. I definitely would buy it again
Maria P.
Such a great multi-purpose product that I honestly think everyone should have. This is great for hydrating dry skin, melding your makeup together, adding dewy-ness, foiling eyeshadow...the list goes on. Get yourself some Fix+ and see what you can do with it!
Cameron B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can actually see a difference with this and the smashbox water primer, I love this I can't explain if it would be different than just water but I'm obsessed it literally completes the look! This is one up on Mario Badescu rose water spray
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
I already gave this 5 stars in another review abt I'm doing it her again because it's that good too use. Not too sticky and doesn't my foundation get all cakes or ashy
Rya Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only MAC product that has probably been used by everyone on Earth at least once. It works exactly how I believe it's supposed to, though a part of me wonders if people would rave about it if the MAC name wasn't involved.
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love the smell!! this fix+ helps blend my makeup seamlessly after I finish my makeup. Especially on days when I think my makeup is a little too cakey, I spritz this on and it looks perfect!!
Bridget S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Fix+ to set down powders on my face and to "foil" shimmer eye shadows. It smells great and I get a lot of use out of a bottle. I will not be repurchasing though as I am switching to cruelty free and MAC sells in China.
Julia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.