BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jasmine G.
Columbus, OH
Studio Fix+ is a must have in any makeup kit. I use Fix+ as a setting spray even though it's not a setting spray. It helps to get rid of a caking face look. It smooth everything out and gives a more natural look. I will never stop using this product.
Brenna W.
Eau Claire, WI
Mac fix + is one of my favorite sprays ever. It has so many different uses and it has made my skin feel so nice and refreshed!! I have dry skin and I absolutely love it. I own 3 including some of the limited edition scented ones and they are amazing!
Ashley G.
Vermillion, SD
Love this spray! It lasts for awhile and feels so good on the skin! I spray my face before and after applying makeup and also use it to spray my blending brushes or to wet a brush to apply pigment! I will definitely continue to purchase this product!
Shay S.
Stillwater, OK
It's not just water. It helps your makeup so much. Yes it's expensive but it is so nice to have in the summer. It's the only time I buy it. Just so I don't have to reapply foundation. I just spray this and rub my makeup in again and I look brand new!
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Helps my makeup stay for a longer period of time. It has a dewy finish. Although I prefer a matte finish. Its still such an amazing product !!!!!! I recommend anyone that hasn't tried it to go buy it and try it out. You won't regret buying it.
Conner L.
I love this for metallic shadows & for prepping my face! I find it not good on top of anything too powdery but sometimes I use it in place of powder if I don't have heavy makeup on.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love this Prime Fix a great way to prepare my face and finish my flawless makeup. It's very light and easy to apply to your face. I definitely recommend this because it has minerals and vitamins that protects your face from the sun. ❤❤❤
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is such a great product to use as a setting spray. This mist smells so wonderful and is gentle on skin. I also find that spraying it onto brushes before applying eyeshadow really helps to enhance the pigmentation of the colors. I think that it is worth the price.
Guadalupe O.
Las Vegas , NV
I love MAC products but this product was something I was not sure if I should buy. I read many reviews and then I decided to buy it. Now this has become an essential product in my makeup routine. So, if your are in the fence of buying it, GO FOR IT!
beth C.
It's nice but it runs out fast. Or than that most rises and it does Matt finish and at first is a little bit of like shimmer to it but not that bad and it does help my pores and I would totally recommend this it's so nice but if you're looking for something cheaper just go to the drugstore.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.