Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
Vida G.
Vida G.

It's great on the skin, even with my sensitive skin. It's a matte finish. It's a big expensive, but I really like it and it's long lasting. Easy to find at the MAC counter.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
New Haven, MI

Good product. Macs setting sprays are the best. They feel really nice and refreshing and smells good too, sometimes I'll spray the setting spray without any make up on haha
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Portland, OR

Makes my makeup last all day, which is always tough for me since I have combination skin which can often result in all my eye and nose make up gone halfway through the day.
Maria O.
Maria O.
Bogotá

It's a great mac product. Yet, I find other products more useful for the function its supposed to fulfill. It could have more coverage as a prep product for facial make up.
Maria N.
Maria N.

This product is great way to prep your face. I use it to make eye shadows more pigmented. It hydrates and brightens.I LOVE THIS Bottle it's like a part of heaven on a spray
Vipasha S.
Vipasha S.

I love this - it melts all the powders on my face together for a seamless finish. Cannot imagine life without. Also works well with eyeshadow to give it a "foiled" effect".
Leila m.
Leila m.
Pleasanton, CA

I use this daily to dry my makeup or to brighten my shadow by setting the brush with fix+ then dipping into the shadow before applying . My only dislike would be the smell.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Amazing setting spray! Leaves my face feeling fresh and lasting for hours on end. Can wear with or without makeup. My favorite setting spray hands down. Purchased at Macys.
Lizzie H.
Lizzie H.
Hull, UK

Broke me out badly. Loved the smell and the way it made my skin look but my forehead was covered in spots afterwards. Stopped using it and my skin cleared up. Such a shame.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Los Angeles, CA

This product smells really great and leaves my skin feeling soft. The product does help my makeup stay and doesn't make it run. It also gives my skin a bit of a dewy glow.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.