BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
❤❤❤ I actually have my 4th bottle on its way in the mail! ! MAC Prep+ Prime fix+ is my EVERYDAY HOLYGRAIL! 👑😍 I use it to prime my face, I spray on my eyeshadow brush before picking up shadow to intensify pigment, and a million other ways! 😗👐 I literally go on strike and don't so my makeup if I forget it or run out😨 I have tried a million other primer waters and this by far is number 1💯🔥 Do your face a favor and get your hands on this NOW🏃🏃🏃🏃
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I am in love with face sprays.... hands down.
Fix+ is a great multitasker when I do my makeup! It works great for intensifying shadows, as a refreshing face spray, and as a setting spray.
When used as a setting spray, I feel like this doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup as much as it melts all my powders together. Love this product! It saddens me that this isn't cruelty free though, and as I'm trying to move my collection more towards that - I probably won't repurchase.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
This has been a must have for me for so long, but I'm starting to think that it's really not worth the price. As someone with drier skin, I like how this made my makeup look less powdery and more seamlessly joined with my skin. But this doesn't help my makeup last longer, so I feel like I'm paying a lot for something that I still need to supplement with other products. I have found that the wet n wild Photo Focus™ Setting Spray is a complete dupe, and is much more affordable.
Carrington H.
Carrington H.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I use the Mac fix+ for after I wash my face and I have very oily skin. I also use it to prune my face before I do my makeup it works for matte looks. I do believe it has sun protection agencies in it but I don't want to steer y'all wrong lol. I will continue to buy this because it is so versatile and it has a nice clean smell to it. I recommend using it as soon and your done washing your face and you still have a little bit of the moisture from the water on your face.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
This has been my go to setting spray for the past 10 years. I always go back to this stuff. It takes away the powdery look and leaves your face with a natural glow. I tried to replace this with the MUFE setting spray last year and I found that to make my skin look oily and my make up didn't seem to last as long. The MAC fix plus is always reliable. I have been waiting to try their coconut fix plus and rose water fix plus but every time I go to the store it's sold out!
Dee G.
Dee G.
Merritt Island
I cannot start my day without my makeup and I can not accomplish that without my MAC Prep+Prime Fix+. This product is amazing. I use it before I apply makeup to give it that long lasting all day effect, and I carry it with me to refresh my makeup throughout the day. The scent is not overbearing like other brands and I love that you can lock the cap so it doesn't spray everywhere in your bag.  I have tried several other brands and no e can come close to MAC.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
I have gone through countless bottles of Fix+. I don't know what it is about this product that just makes my makeup look THAT much better! I don't use it as a setting spray, but as more of a finishing spray - I'll pair it with another setting spray for oil control. I use this before the setting spray to settle all my powder products onto my face. The mister is the best part of the product, I have yet to find another product with as fine a mister as the Fix+ bottle.
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I ordered this from ulta, because so many youtubers rave about this spray. I think it's overpriced travel size is 12 and full size is 24. I don't think there's anything special about the liquid itself. What's good about it is the mister. It's such a fine mist that it dry almost instantly. I won't buy this again but maybe try to put another cheaper liquid spray In it.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Johns Creek, GA
I can't go a day wearing makeup without using this in some way. I wet my eyeshadow brush after loading it with a pigment that I want to stand out more. I spray it before makeup just for a boost of hydration. After all my powders I do a quick spray to get rid of the cake effect of too much powder. It literally melts all my powders together and gives a great glow to your skin. I also just keep a mini one in my purse if my skin is ever feeling dull. Love this stuff
Emily N.
Emily N.
Somerville, MA
This isn't a makeup setting spray. Granted, it doesn't really claim to do that, but I did expect it to set my makeup because I thought that's what "fix" would mean... Regardless, this is a nice spray to prime the face and it does remove that "cakey" look if you've applied too many powder or thick liquid products. It can also be used to pack on shimmery eyeshadows for added pigment/drama. But, go for Skindanavia products if you're looking for a good setting spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.