Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville, KY

My makeup routine would never be complete without this product! Not only does it get my skin hydrated and ready for application but it makes my makeup stay in place all day!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Broomfield, CO

Amazing, sets the makeup to look more like your skin... Very refreshing does not irritate the skin... Leaves you looking all dewy and glowy... Allows the makeup to last long
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Keswick, Ontario

One of my holy grails. I use it to dampen my beauty blender to help blend in product, to set my makeup. It's a great price too compared to some other high end setting sprays
Mona G.
Mona G.
Mission, TX

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! I've tried so many and always come back to Fix plus! It helps my makeup look a lot less powdery and just brings my entire face together!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Merrillville, IN

Leaves a nice matte finish to your makeup you don't look the least bit shiny and had your back on fixing those little mistakes you might have made while applying your makeup
colleen c.
colleen c.

I use this everyday with my beauty routine. I put it on before my foundation and after. I will even put it on throughout the day for a little refresher. I love this product!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Didn't understand what all the hype was until I tried it! love using it over or under makeup to increase longevity and decrease cakey-ness! also makes eyeshadows really pop!
Thayris R.
Thayris R.
Newark, Nj

I started off with a sample size and ended up eventually getting the full size. I use to it to my makeup as well for glitters. It helps the glitter stick nicely to the lids.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT

AH-MAZZZZINGG!! This is expensive but seriously well worth it. Leaves a beauty dewy glow and always keeps my makeup in tact! It is the perfect finish to your makeup routine!
Caroline V.
Caroline V.

I use this as a primer. However as a fixing spray not so much. I also use this with eyeshadow to make the color pop a little more. It works but it's not the best available.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.