BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Elizabeth P.
AMAZING ! it really works and it gives your skin a dewy look ! It also keeps your makeup set for the longest ! And not to mention that it also smells amazing ! It's cheaper than my other high end quality ones and it's better quality as well , i totally recommend it
Sarah B.
American Cyn, CA
I like this spray but I'm not in love with it. I wanted to try it out because I saw youtubers and so many of my makeup friends use it and I can say it's decent but my go to will always be urban decay all nighter spray. It works different for everyone but i didn't wow me. Lol
Isabel F.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This is the first setting spray I've ever used. And I started using this a few years ago, I always have it in my makeup drawer. Not because it's the absolute best but because it is actually pretty good and I'm just very used to having it. If that makes any sense.
Saralye W.
Jacksonville
This is the best Setting spray I have EVER used in my life. It is good for me and I have combination skin. It keeps my face in place lol. All you do is spray it on your face like you would dowry a Windex bottle or LYSOL. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Tayler S.
Aubrey, TX
This product is one of my absolute holy grails! It is the perfecting addition to take any eye look to the next level. I use this product if on a daily basis to set my makeup and it improves the longevity of my makeup. You won't be disappointed with this product!
Tiana M.
I love this spray and its hands down my favorite! I've tried a lot of drugstore and high end sprays but none of them compare to this one. It's refreshing and it also adds hydration back to your skin. I love to spray this after I set my face to look less powdery.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is such a good primer for setting your makeup as well as using it for any metallic or shimmer eyeshadows. The primer helps the eyeshadow stick to your lid as well as making it look more opaque. The price point is reasonable and I will be buying again.
Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ
Really great product! I do go through it very quickly but I also spray it all over the place lol My favorite prep spray for my dry skin. I also use after I finish my face make up and dab my face with my beauty blender... it takes away any powdery look left over!
Samantha N.
My absolute favorite thing to use in the morning or before putting on my make up. I also spray a little on my brush and it helps blend any foundation I have. This product is so worth the money and lasts forever. I will 100% be buying this product over and over!
Diamond W.
Dallas, Tx
It makes your makeup last all day. It's a skin refresher. You can use this before and after you apply makeup. A soothing moisture mist that refreshes the skin and finishes makeup. I recommend this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.