Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Diana P.
Diana P.

the best makeup fixer, does not leave you feeling greasy and allows the makeup last much longer, the skin keep very fresh and healthy
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I just love the way it preps and primes my skin. It shows the true beauty of the make up. Makes your face look fresh and long lasting
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN

I received this as a sample with an online order from MAC. This setting spray is ok, but my heart belongs to Urban Decay All-Nighter.
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Ann Arbor, MI

I use this mostly for wetting shimmery eye shadows and it really works well to intensify the color. Also works great to set the face.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

It sets makeup well and is great for applying shadows wet. Does not have a scent and really improves staying power of makeup overall.
Sally A.
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL

I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC

This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Adalicia D.
Adalicia D.

One of my favorite products to use all year long. Lock your make for the whole day specially during the summer. Love ❤️ this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.