Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Boardman, OH

This is my Back to Cool product!! Cannot live without it. I spray it on after my makeup application and my makeup last all say long. I love it!!!
#cultclassic
Claudia C.
Claudia C.

Loveeeeee this setting spray. It helps me achieve all my dewy looks. I totally recommend you use this one. I always buy this and a must have in my collection.
Laura C.
Laura C.

BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
Liana P.
Liana P.
Lawrence, MA

Love spraying this after I apply all my makeup and sometimes before. Makes my makeup stay on longer and the price is definitely worth it for the whole bottle.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA

I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Palm coast, FL

Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Burke, VA

I did a makeup course for while ago and I use this product with all my clients, everybody loves it, and so am I! It make the makeup last forever lol the best
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL

Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Ruby Z.
Ruby Z.
Austin, TX

I love it! It's the coconut oil of setting sprays I use it on everything! Dry eyebrow pomade? Spray it. Dull highlight? Spray it. Chalky eyeshadow? SPRAY IT!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.