Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
I would absolutely love this to try. I have not yet found a setting spray that works. I have such great things about this one! Please let me try.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Murphy, TX

I use this product to set my face every day. It keeps my makeup long wearing and moist but not wet throughout the day. Keeps everything in place.
Works great. I use it after I shower to lock in moisture. I use it before I apply makeup. I even use it to "re-wet" my eye liner when necessary.
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Watertown, NY

Can't get enough of this!! Perfect for priming the face, and setting the face, plus i love mixing it with eyeshadow for a more pigmented effect.
Bridgette W.
Bridgette W.
Portland, OR

The smell of the Mac prep and prime fix
Plus is the best after I applied my makeup. Such a refresh and I'm reassured my makeup will last all day
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
Taisha R.
Taisha R.
Springfield, MA

Best setting spray ever! Keeps makeup looking fresh all day. Works on all makeup brands . It's also gentle on the skin. Good for all skin types.
Hiliary B.
Hiliary B.
Fort Campbell, KY

The real mvp. Does its job and it's a decent price. Like I've said before, I wish Mac was cruelty free, but other then that they do a great job.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I love this product. I use this for a variety of things: hydrating my face before and after applying makeup, making shadows more pigmented, etc.
adrian m.
adrian m.
Marmora, NJ

This stuff is amazing!! it makes my makeup look not cakey, i use it to foil eyeshadows and highlighters, and its just an overall amazing product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.