BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kyra K.
This product is my OG go to product. Whenever a new setting spray comes out I'll try it and then always find myself circling back to this rider. Fix plus does the most beautiful job setting my makeup and making it last for that much longer.
Anaya Y.
Always keep fix plus handy, although there are cheaper out there that work better I do like to keep this on hand. It's lightweight the mist is very soft, it keeps my face hydrated and refreshed while keeping my makeup and oily skin at bay
Jazmine C.
Love this primer and find it very hydrating I have a combination skin and it does great for me so I think it would be great for anyone. It smells great and doesint feel like I'm just spraying something sticky on my skin like other brands
Alicia A.
Love it!! I use it to prep and set my makeup/skin and I use it to enhance my shimmer shadows and highlight. It's just extremely versatile and in a good price range! Love it!
Alexis J.
This setting spray leaves my face virtually water/sweat proof. It's light and refreshing and helps keep away shine. I was initially surprised at how big of a difference it made with maintaining my makeup. This is my go to setting spray.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
I love it on a bare face but when I put it on with makeup it cakes up my face and makes me really greasy. I use it to damp my beauty blender and for a little freshness on my face.
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
I give this product 5 stars! This is my favorite setting spray. I noticed it gives me more of a natural finish. It is easy to apply the only thing I do not care for is when the bottle is almost empty it starts spitting out rather the spraying.
Christina B.
I picked this product up at my local Nordstrom. I found that the spray lasted me about a good six months. I typically use it to wet my brush for a metallic eyeshadow. I think it is priced a little too expensively but I would repurchase.
Kelsea L.
Claremore
I can't go without this in my stash! This product is so versatile. I use it to pigment my eyeshadow, brighten my highlight, primer, finisher, and much more. It smells fresh and I like the pump packaging. I keep this on hand always!
Hana S.
Hillsborough
This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.