Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR

I love this spray! Adds a dewy look to my makeup and makes it not look cakey.. Also smells good! Prolongs the wear of my makeup also
Teresa P.
Teresa P.

It is one of my essentials and is one of my favorite products. It gives my foundation a flawless base. I recommend this to everyone.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ

This is so refreshing to put on after finalizing your beautiful makeeup! It locks it in place all day long <3. It is pricey though..
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Saint Louis, MO

Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.

This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ

This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Dani F.
Dani F.

This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Salma S.
Salma S.
Saint Paul, MN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays at the moment. I not only use this product to set my makeup but I also use it as a primer.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

Sobre o prime da mac ele eh muito bom eh ótimo ah censura eh ótima eh bom para fix ah make recommendo para vcs mininas vc irão gostar
Kyra L.
Kyra L.

Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.