BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
Morgan O.
As a primer: it's very hydrating to the face, but it can be a little sticky.
As setting spray: makes makeup very long lasting and helps all your makeup stay in place. it's also give a dewy finish and helps your highlight pop.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. This might be my 15th purchase. I have tried others, and although they may be good, they are not Fix+. This takes away any cakeyness, make you dewy but not too dewy. I use it when I have oily skin or dry skin. It is the perfect product no cons!
vanessa r.
this is great. sets your makeup all day, makeup lasts longer. easy to apply, easy to use. helps hide pores. i would recommend this product. it all protect against the sun. price is reasonable. i would tell everyone to try this
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
This really does help prime and set my face and I swear it makes my foundation last longer without me getting super oily by the end of the day the smell isn't super overpowering like some other setting sprays and you do heat a pretty good amount of spray for the price!
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Felicia E.
Marcus hook, PA
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
Carley M.
Galveston, TX
this is the best face primer i've ever used! it helps hide pores and it makes my makeup stay on very long. its mostly good for dry skin because it has a dewy finish. i would recommend this to anyone looking for a good primer
Kaitlyn H.
This is my go to product from Mac! I always use my fix plus when I apply my eyeshadow. It goes on super smooth and ensures that my eye shadow lasts for the entire day. I would say that it works for all skin types. I have and always will purchase this product regularly!
Annmarie R.
Gibsonton, FL
I have normal to dry skin and I use fix+ every time I wear makeup! It is great for making my skin feel hydrated plus it makes applying my foundation easier. I also spray fix+ On my beauty blender or foundation brush to help achieve a smooth and even application of my makeup. I will continue to use this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.