MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.See all 644 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Good for combination skin
Love the smell
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
Lara T.
Lara T.
Athens, OH
I love this product!!!!! If you don't have it already you are missing out big time.
cristal m.
cristal m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is an amazing spray by Mac leaving my face really fresh on me smalls great too
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN
Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA
I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
Amber H.
Amber H.
This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.