Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Karen D.
Karen D.
Lisbon, ME

Seriously this is life! Lol love this for setting my makeup. I have dry skin and this keeps my makeup fresh looking and not cakey! Also I swear this is the key to keeping my make up lasting all day.
Yamilys B.
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX

excellent this prime, let me mate Super face and ready to wear makeup like a professional, always use and I love and what I like is that not if it is for that but mattifies the glitter of the area T
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY

I can't live without prep and prime it's great to put over your primer to add more moister before putting on foundation it's also good to spray a little on your brush to make eye shadow more intense
Alison F.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA

Great product .. Although it's really not all that .. I still like it and does give pigment to your shadows! I normally spray it into my brush for my inner eye and makes the color pop!! It's amazing
Sneha B.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ

This is an amazing product. you can set makeup. you can intenify eye shdows. you can refresh your face. it moisturizes and locks the make up in
blends the powders. finished 5 bottles sp far. love it
Logan B.
Logan B.
Brandon, MS

Amazing!!
I spritz my face before makeup application for a primer and it makes my makeup last all day!
I spray brushes and the fix plus makes everything more pigmented!
I use it every day!
in love!!
tasheba g.
tasheba g.
Detroit, MI

I love love love this I use this sometimes before I put on my foundation but I normally use it after I put on my foundation because it makes everything come together. This is a must have in my bag.
Claire B.
Claire B.

My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
Aslin R.
Aslin R.

Its such an amazing product. It not only makes your makeup last longer but it also makes your face feel so fresh. I also love that you can intensify metallic eyeshadows when applying it to the lid.
sheridan m.
sheridan m.
mobile , AL

This priming water is not only great for prepping the face for makeup, but it also can be added to highlighters or eyeshadows to make them pop even more. This product is a must in every makeup kit.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.