BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Dorangela G.
Dorangela G.
lightly hydratingI've been using fix + for years, my uses for this product include damping my brushes prior to applying loose pigments,wet/dry shadow,and baked shadow. This stuff completely helps these products reach there full potential, bold,bright,vibrant color. I also use it on my beauty sponge (the mac one that is latex free) I dampen the sponge with fix + and mix my foundation with either strobe cream or lustre type liquid. I actually believe this helps my face products look more dewy and airbrushed. I do not find it useful as a setting spray though, due to the fact that I have oily skin I need a more matte oil control formula. This stuff is nice to spray on a clean face as well for a light burst of moisture. I hope mac brings back the other scents because the rose was my absolute favorite ♡♡♡
jordan g.
jordan g.
Mahopac, NY
I will never not use this in my daily routine of makeup application! It is such a need when it comes to setting, priming, making shadows pigmented or even making a dewy highlight.

I love this for setting my face. It keeps my skin glowing all day long. I love how it makes my shadows look when i really want my eyes to pop. I spray my brush first and then apply my eyeshadow and it makes such a difference!

the only thing i can say is that some of the sprayers on the bottles might not be the best. the first one i owned was amazing, then i bought the second and it kid of left bigger wet spots on my face. Then the one i have now it just as good as the first. So sometimes thats a hit or miss!

other than that, this stuff is AMAZING! I love it so much!
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
El Paso, TX
I recently bought this, (I know don't kill me I don't know what I was waiting for) THIS is the best facial spray ever. Good for all skin types. Natural finish. My makeup has been looking better than ever. Before I start my makeup, I still use the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater because I can not let go of it I love it as well, then I do my makeup as usual. I never wear as much powder because I have dry skin but I decided to use it to set my face as I read that the mac fix plus melts your makeup together. AND it really does! I looked so powdery before spraying anything on my face, then when I finally finished my makeup I sprayed the mac fix plus all over my makeup and, it was no lie, it really does make your makeup melt together and give you that nice flawless finish.
Blythe H.
Blythe H.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I don't know if this is quite the miracle product everyone makes it out to be.  That said, I do use this regularly and like it.  Fix + has a few different purposes for me.   My favourite it to spritz my face after I've applied my makeup.  If I'm wearing something too thick or heavy, this takes that down a notch and makes it a bit more natural and fresh looking.  This is a particularly useful technique for ultra-matte foundations.  I have also used Fix + by spraying it on makeup brushes to up the intensity of powdered products like eyeshadow or highlighter.  It works GREAT for that purpose and does make my those products adhere to my skin longer.  I've used this both in the original formula and the Cucumber scent and enjoy them both.
Mariah V.
Mariah V.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm in love with this product. I have very dry skin so my makeup always looks dry and cakey, but this helps so much. When I spray it, it takes away the cakey powdery look on my face and leaves my skin looking natural and radiant with a nice glow. It doesn't make my face oily so people with more oily skin shouldn't have a problem with this. I also like to spray it on my makeup brushes when I want a more intense highlight, it makes it so much more intense and it makes my eyeshadows a lot more pigmented. I also spray it on my beauty blender when applying foundation and concealer and it makes a big difference in.my makeup. It makes my makeup smooth and not cakey. And a plus to this is it has an amazing smell. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is definitely a must have product in my book! I love how versatile it is. You can use it in so many different ways and they're all as amazing as the next. I love to spray it on my face before I go in with my primer to give my skin that extra boost of hydration, I love to spray it on my beauty blender to help blend out thicker cream products like concealer or cream contour, I love to spray it on my brush before going in with shadows to really intensify the pigmentation and I love to spray it on my face after I get through applying all of my powder products because it instantly takes away that powdery overlay and melts the products into the skin. I really don't think that I could live with Fix Plus! If you've never tried this product, I highly highly recommended you do.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love and I hate this stuff. Let me explain. I love the smell I love the feel and I love what it does to my eyeshadows to make them pop-however it ends there. I find this to be slightly too expensive for me for what it actually does. I can find other products Lysik specified do more for my pocketbook. If this did more than just fix and said a few things it might be worth the money but in the end it's not really worth it. It smells amazing and it feels refreshing how ever making use of product it's half the price and get better results on setting my make up and fixing it. Sorry Mac I love to hate this stuff. Not saying that you shouldn't buy it it's just one of those splurges that you have to make a choice is it really worth it.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Slinger, WI
I swear by this product. I use it for so many things. It is amazing for eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I love to spray it on my brush that has shimmery eyeshadow shades on it. It produces such an amazing finish. I will also spray this on an angled eyeshadow brush with eyeshadow on it to make an amazing eyeliner out of any eyeshadow. After I apply all my makeup I will spray this on my face and it just makes all my layers of makeup come together to produce a naturally flawless finish. The spray on this is very even as well.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
MAC Prep Fix+ is by far one of my favorite mist primers of them all!! I honestly cannot live without it! Unfortunately I have problem skin, but I don't have to worry when I have my Prep Fix+ on hand. I use it before I apply my makeup, after, and I even apply it to my beauty blender when applying my foundation! It keeps my makeup fully in tact all day and helps keep my skin from looking oily and shiny! I'm open to trying other mist primers but this is forsure one I will always go back to no matter what!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
 An absolute staple in any make up fanatics kit. This hydrating spray not only keeps the skin voice to rise and infused but also sets make up and place without becoming oily, or messing up your make up. Every now and then Mac cosmetics will  introduce a coconut scented version of this hydrating set spray, and of course it always sells out. MAC is simply an iconic brand with iconic products and fix plus is no exception. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin hydrated, set their make up with a lightweight product, or simply want their skin refreshed from time to time.  I have never run out of this product in the entire time that I have used it that's how often I purchase it highly recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.