Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA

A great product to add moisture to your face. It does not set your makeup but definitely aids in removing that powdery look that powders can give.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville NC

I love this spray! I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and also if I want a dewy look so I'll spray all over my face as a setting spray!
makenze S.
makenze S.

I love using this on my foundation brush before applying foundation. I use it to intensify my eye shadows and to set my makeup once I am all done.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

I think this is ok. I've used it a few times when I've ran out of my go to product, but it's not bad. Very light-weight and leaves a subtle glow.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Murphy, TX

I use this product to set my face every day. It keeps my makeup long wearing and moist but not wet throughout the day. Keeps everything in place.
Aracely R.
Aracely R.
Los Angeles, CA

It's expensive but worth it because setts your makeup flawlessly and you can use as a setting spray or primer i do both my skin feels hydrating .
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Anderson, IN

I do love this product but it's never my first choice. It works great but I know it's expensive so I only use it when it's on a special occasion.
Itandehui J.
Itandehui J.

I love this product I use it to spray my beauty blender to blend my highlight and contour and at the end of my makeup application. So refreshing.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Denver, CO

Love great for many reason to prep and primes to set your makeup to add moisture to your face smell good and works wonders will always repurchase
Aieysha C.
Aieysha C.

I use this for my daily makeup routine but I think I need to find a better setting powder because I have oily skin so I don't see any difference.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.