Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Union City, CA

This is my all time fave! I spray on before and after make up! It sets my make up. And making reapplying my make up less of a hassle!
roxana g.
roxana g.

Me encanta excelente producto ... Tanto por calidad como por duración. Uno de los mejores productos del mercado Uno de mis favoritos
Emma B.
Emma B.
Bedford, NS

I love the Mac Prep + Prime Fix. It gives my skin the hydration that it needs and my skin just loves it. I wear it alone most times.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This is a fantastic spray. I use this as my last step. T helps my makeup last for a long time and also helps make it look less cakey
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL

I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Kyra L.
Kyra L.

Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

Sobre o prime da mac ele eh muito bom eh ótimo ah censura eh ótima eh bom para fix ah make recommendo para vcs mininas vc irão gostar
Salma S.
Salma S.
Saint Paul, MN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays at the moment. I not only use this product to set my makeup but I also use it as a primer.
Dani F.
Dani F.

This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Saint Louis, MO

Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.