Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Xazvia H.
Xazvia H.
Birmingham, MI

This is the key to makeup heaven. It helps make everything pigmented , makes skin look nice and hydrated. Please go get this. Once you buy you will never stop.
Allison C.
Allison C.

I just purchased this and I will continue to purchase this until I die! It is one of my all time favorite products I own and I don't go a day without using it!
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI

I love this product, especially the smell. I could bathe in it every day. It reduces the look of powder on my face perfectly & doesn't leave me greasy & gross.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose, CA

Although this wasn't meant as a makeup setter, it does that as well. This adds instant hydration to your skin and leaves a natural satin finish to your makeup.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Hialeah, FL

Great for making shadows pop out and more pigmented. Smells great and also very good for setting face makeup. Makes cakeiness go away in just one simple spray.
Alyssa
Alyssa
Riverside, CA

Been using this stuff for years ! I can't live without it !! I use it before my makeup, after my makeup, and even during !!! Sooo many uses for this product !
Courtnie R.
Courtnie R.
Calhoun, GA

Great product, it goes on smooth and is not heavy nor oily. Didn't get heavy on my face as the day went by and it didn't wear off as easily as most others do.
pemelda r.
pemelda r.

Soooo gooood y'all😁 My mom bought this to me last month because she said her friend is using it so she want me to try and damn gurl it's my love at first use😍
Laura C.
Laura C.

BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
Kristy P.
Kristy P.

I love this face primer. It keeps my makeup looking flawless all day. It's good for combination skin. It gives me more of a matte finish and helps hide pores.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.