BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Julia C.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this stuff. It's like magic in a bottle! It gives my makeup that finishing touch and makes it last all day. I've noticed it's great for all skin types. It's like the end of the world when I finish. I buy this every single time I run out of it!
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
I already gave this 5 stars in another review abt I'm doing it her again because it's that good too use. Not too sticky and doesn't my foundation get all cakes or ashy
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love the smell!! this fix+ helps blend my makeup seamlessly after I finish my makeup. Especially on days when I think my makeup is a little too cakey, I spritz this on and it looks perfect!!
Elyn F.
Hialeah, FL 6755 NW 175th LN apt. M
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is super great I use it as a primer and also sometimes to melt my face makeup and omg it works so good my makeup immediately melts to my skin and makes me look flawless. And it is not that expensive that is great
Jenna S.
Hanoverton, OH
I've used this stuff every single day since I bought it. It's so great for so many different things. I use it to make my shimmer shadows more intense and to set my makeup. It makes my highlight look so great on my face and sets everything like a dream.
Julia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
Rya Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only MAC product that has probably been used by everyone on Earth at least once. It works exactly how I believe it's supposed to, though a part of me wonders if people would rave about it if the MAC name wasn't involved.
Kelsie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this product for everything ! to prep my skin . set my make up . foil eyeshades! it has so many purposes!!!! the smell is AMAZING! i have gone through so many bottles ! ❤ so i guess u would say i definitely recommend!!!
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product to prepare your face for a flawless finish. This product is also great to wet your brushes for a more vibrant look for your eyeshadow to pat on your loss. I also you yo set my make up and give me a dewy look.
Monique R.
I use my fix + spray daily before and after applying makeup! It helps keep me fresh and keeps my makeup on all day! It's also a great way to make shadows more pigmented. I also spray my brush before apply glitter pigments for less fall out and a brighter appearance
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.