BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
Prep and Prime is one of my go to staple products both in my kit and for myself! So many uses.....to hydrate and prep your skin for makeup application, to refresh your makeup halfway through the day, to spray on and smooth the little baby hairs on the face. I can go on and on!!!
Gayle K.
San Francisco
I think this is an uncommon opinion, but I'm not entirely sold on Fix+. I know that it is a holy grail item for a number of people, but it seems to work 50% of the time for me, and if you spray too much then it seems to make my foundation a bit streaky and awkward in spots.
Jade N.
Reedsville
This has been the BEST hands down, primer and setting spray I've ever tried. While it is a little pricy, it is very easy to apply and the stay power simply blows my mind. My makeup stays on all day, and doesn't move anywhere. I would buy again!!! In fact I need some right now.
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
I use this spray for everything! I spray my face before I do anything and in between steps. For the price, I think it's worth it! I love the smell, it's not to over powering or anything. It has a nice mist to it, so it won't leave you with spots like a few other sprays I have.
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
I have gone through so many bottles of this stuff! First of all, it helps melt the powders into your skin to make you look less cakey. Second, you can use it to foil any shimmery/metallic/glitter shadows. And last, it helps add moisture to your skin to help with any dry areas!
Giovanni E.
Honestly I keep getting confused about what this does but it is very nice. I believe it is the product that melts your makeup into one layer which doesnt prolong wear unless you pair it with a fixing spray which seals it in. I use it with UD all night and it does last all day.
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
I love this setting spray; though I rarely use it as such. I mostly use it for metallic eyeshadows or as a priming spray. I have combo skin with a super oily t-zone; and I find when I spray on top of makeup, it gets a little TOO dewy. Otherwise, it's an amazing pre-makeup step!
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE MAC Fix Plus SOOO much I can't even begin telling you. There are NOOO cons with this product only pros. It doesn't have Sun protection that I know of but it's still a great product. It's perfect for ALL skin types. I have bought it multiple times and will continue to.
Jodi A.
Kaneohe
Mac Fix+ is known to EVERYONE!! I personally feel its overpriced for the amount we get but it does help recreate new looks with just a little bit of water. I used to use this as a setting spray but now i've moved on to other brands that help control my oily skin. Mac Fix+ is awesome.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
Mac cosmetics is a great brand love the Mac prep spray is a great setting spray I use it almost every day and my makeup lasts everyday and every long lasting make up last all day says in place I highly recommend this product
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.