Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (315)
Livvy H.
Livvy H.

Fix + is a staple for all makeup junkies everywhere. I use this before and after my makeup. It's hydrating and helps my makeup cling on.
It is really perfect, obviously is one of the smejores brands, but I love realmete especially this prodcut, let me finish really amazing
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I use this not only to set my entire face but to also prime my eye shadow brushes for shimmer shadows. It works like a charm. I love it.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.

Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX

Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
Nic H.
Nic H.
Portland, OR

This for everything!!! To prep. Finish. Prep my sponge before application. I love, love this. My skin feels amazing and lasts all day!!!
Sequoia M.
Sequoia M.

This is great I love this spray it's very light and it smells good to me and it helps to also balance makeup before applying to the skin
Arista M.
Arista M.

A truly amazing product. It dries fast and doesn't make your makeup run. It makes sure your make up stays in place all day and all night
Breanna W.
Breanna W.

Makes my makeup stay all day! Great product! Highly recommend! Spray after your done and stay the exactly the same way as you put it on!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Scotland

I would highly recommend this setting spary it is heavenly I can't do my makeup with out it I am obsessed with it my most loved probably
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.