Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN

I received this as a sample with an online order from MAC. This setting spray is ok, but my heart belongs to Urban Decay All-Nighter.
Adalicia D.
Adalicia D.

One of my favorite products to use all year long. Lock your make for the whole day specially during the summer. Love ❤️ this product.
Shay S.
Shay S.

YESSS WORKS AMAZING MAKES MY MAKEUO STAY ON ALL DAY GO GET IT!!! Literally and it helps my make up just glide on and look so natural.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I just love the way it preps and primes my skin. It shows the true beauty of the make up. Makes your face look fresh and long lasting
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.

I love using this for my brushes when I'm doing highlighter to make it pop more or when I'm trying to make my eyeshadow more vibrant.
Diana P.
Diana P.

the best makeup fixer, does not leave you feeling greasy and allows the makeup last much longer, the skin keep very fresh and healthy
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

I really like this, MAC is one of the only brands you can buy here in Panama, It refresh a lot and set everything in an beautiful way
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Union City, CA

This is my all time fave! I spray on before and after make up! It sets my make up. And making reapplying my make up less of a hassle!
Teresa P.
Teresa P.

It is one of my essentials and is one of my favorite products. It gives my foundation a flawless base. I recommend this to everyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.