Add a Photo

Photos (382)
Blair D.
Blair D.
Lancaster, VA

I love to use this as a primer and setting spray also to spray on my brushes to make my eye shadows more vibrant. Gentle on my skin and keeps all my makeup looking fresh all day
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
San Bernardino , CA

Love this setting spray to give more pigment to my eyeshadows. Although I find it doesn't make my make up last long. It does mess all of the powders together to look like skin:)
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City

The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Aidyn L.
Aidyn L.

I bought the travel size if this to try it out, and I immediately went back to buy the full size because my skin has NEVER been so float, dewy and healthy looking! I LOVE this!
Misty D.
Misty D.
Portland, TN

Favorite setting spray ever. Will continue to purchase. I love how it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I have oily skin and my makeup never budges when I apply this.
This is a overall great product u can use it to prime ur face for makeup, set ur makeup, must to fix / touch up makeup or use it without makeup set moisturize !!! Great product
Heather F.
Heather F.

Love Mac and this product. I received this in my IPSY box and have loved using this. I plan on repurchasing this from an online store. I highly recommend this product to women.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ

Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Dana O.
Dana O.

I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

This is my all-time favorite. I used it all the time. Before I apply my makeup and after I apply my makeup just to set it. I highly recommend this product. I love love love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.