BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Maryjane G.
I love using this product as a primer and setting spray. It smells so good and makes my skin look flawless. It melts all the powders into my skin when wearing makeup. Also the nozzle sprays so nicely. I would recommend this a billion times
Kimberly R.
This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Joel G.
Stockton , CA
Love to spray it before and after my makeup!!! Before to hydrate the skin and after to set my makeup!!! Gives me a flawless finish!! It's a must have in everyone makeup bag !!! Highly recommend this product for everyone with any skin type!!!
Diana M.
San Jose
I just recently started using this and I regret not purchasing it sooner! It is so good to set your face, make your highlight pop and make your eyeshadows pop with color as well. I will definitely buy again once I run out and recommend it.
Tori T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I really enjoy this for wetting a makeup brush and applying a glitter shadow or helping my shadow show up and stick better. It's definitely refreshing and a great smell. I prefer Urban Decay's more but I do like this one a lot as a back up.
Sonja W.
This is a must have setting spray. I use it not only after I'm done with my makeup to take away that powdery finish but also before I apply anything to give the skin enough moisture and vitamins. I can only recommend it for every skin type.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
I have had this spray used on me several times by many different make up artists before I have an event. I figure if that many different make up artists like it as their go to product it's got to be good. And I always do get great results.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I'm not a huge MAC fan, except for their lipsticks and this - the fix +! I absolutely love it and I love how it makes my skin feel. I spray it on before applying makeup and I also spray it at the end of my look to keep everything together!
Leigh H.
I was such a skeptic of this product and refused to buy it for a really long time but OH EM GEE. It's so good. Makes my makeup look better and last so much longer, it feels so nice on my skin, it smells fantastic, and it sprays the most perfect fine mist. Obsessed!
Alondra D.
Fillmore
This setting spray from Mac is my number 1 spray to set all my makeup it refreshes my face at the same time ! It really helps keep all my makeup in place throughout the whole day ! I'm on my 5th bottle and I totally recommend this product!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.