Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (584)
Macayla S.
Macayla S.
Love using this before putting my makeup on! Totally hides pores and feels nice and light!!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Baker, WV
Love this stuff. I like spraying it on my face after I get done with makeup or even before.
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
July 25, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray it is my favorite. it smells so good and isn't that exspensive///
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
One of my favorites!! It made my makeup last the whole day! Definitely recommend buying it!
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Lancaster, CA
Jan. 17, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best fix plus and setting spray will recommend this to everyone , this is worth every penny
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.
June 25, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You get the same effect with the E.L.F brand. So don't spend the money if you don't need to
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Fort Worth, TX
It's really good for oily face and also helps seto you're make up for a reAly longood time
Antonae B.
Antonae B.
Lancaster, CA
July 18, 2016, 6:09 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like it but I'm not crazy about it is nothing wrong with that it's just not my Cuppa tea
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
June 24, 2016, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Keeps my makeup in line all day as long as I spray my face a few times through out the day
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Lake Worth, FL
Best setting spray ever! Doesn't streak the makeup, and gives a glowy (not greasy) finish.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.