Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Edmee C.
Edmee C.

He tenido muchos comentarios positivos de este producto, me dice q es excelente cubre perfectamente los poros y ayuda a la grasa... Espero probarlo algún dia
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN

Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
Soila M.
Soila M.

Great to set make up great to apply eyeshadows smells great not that pricey I say it's for either dry or oily skin. I love the smell and it is easy to apply.
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA

Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Shannice J.
Shannice J.
Chaguanas

Absolutely LOVE this!!!!! It gives such a dewy finish to the skin and takes away any powery or cakey ness while locking my makeup into place!!! Def must try!
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX

Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Burke, VA

I did a makeup course for while ago and I use this product with all my clients, everybody loves it, and so am I! It make the makeup last forever lol the best
Bianca F.
Bianca F.

I absolutely LOVE this spray as a primer AND setting spray, it makes my make up last all day looking fresh and the fact that it does have spf is just genius!
Katie K.
Katie K.

A spray to use every day after make up because it blends everything together and helps avoiding that cakey look. Though it will not make make up last longer.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

It's a very refreshing product. I have oily skin and still get oily and makeup still breaks up with this product. It is nice for intensifying other products.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.