BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This is a cult classic for a reason! I can't do my makeup with out it. This gives you a dewy finish at the end of your makeup and takes away your powder residue after setting your face or adding highlighter. A true must have that shouldn't be passed up!
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very versatile finishing spray. Can use this to build up intensity on a shimmery shadow. I always go back to this product when my makeup is looking dry this fixes my makeup look and makes it look more dewy and natural. Have repurchased this many times.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Karla R.
Compton , CA
This paired with my Mac studio fluid and powder foundation is great. It makes all the cakey and powdery look go away after I spray this on. It makes the foundation just have a more skin like finish. It smells great too, I would recommend this to others
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
I have been hearing about this for YEARS on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube. This is my go-to and all you have to do is spray it on, and it works wonders. I would recommend that you spray before putting on mascara but I will forever be buying this product.
Cassie P.
Wayne, WV
I really love this primer.  A little goes a long way.  Mac products never disappoint.  They're long wearing.  The SPF is just enough for me and once I add foundation it is even better.  This product is very easy to apply, and makes my foundation very smooth!
Olivia G.
Dupont, PA
I cannot go without this priming water. During the summer, or even the winter I always have this on hand in my purse. The mister is incomparable, the smell is wonderful and the overall result is amazing. There is a decent amount of product for the price.
Betti B.
I love this primer! I am so glad a friend recommended it to me. I was having problems with my foundation staying on all day and after trying this primer foundation problems ceased to exist. I also find that a little goes a long way, which is a definite plus for me.
Alexandra A.
Coal City, IL
I love the fix plus. I never apply a shimmer shadow without spraying my brush with it first. I also always spray it after I am done with my makeup if my face looks too powdery to get back my glow and lasts all day. I recommend this to all of my friends!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.