BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
This is a MUST in your kit or just makeup collection, great for you and clients. Works amazing and is long lasting.. use as a primer, in between to hydrate and refresh the skin, and or to set the makeup! Also, if you have any foiled shadows or want to make your highlight ON FLEEK.. spray it onto the brush, dip into product and apply to skin.. and you will look like an amazing glazed donut! I recommend to anyone and everyone of all skin types and skin tones
Krista P.
Krista P.
This stuff is GOLD. So, does anyone have problems with getting enough pigment or payoff from their eyeshadows? Well, this product saves your life. I have wet my brushes with water and a couple other sprays from some top brands, but nothing is like this stuff. One little spritz can take your awesome gold in the pan and okay on the eye, to WA-BAM on the eye. It intensifies and sets anything it touches, and I use it as a setting spray and sometimes priming spray too! It's a wonderful product and I love it. You can buy a smaller bottle too, if you want to try it without breaking the bank!!!
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
MIAMI, FL
I had always been skeptical about high end makeup products especially setting sprays because I thought they all worked the same. Boy was I wrong. I cannot live without mac fix + spray. After I do my makeup I spray it on my face and it literally blends all my makeup together and takes away that powdery finish. I know it's pricey but it lasts a long time depending on how many times a day you use it. I use it in combination with Urban Decay's All nighter setting spray and my makeup lasts till the following day.
linsey t.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product right here. Not only is it not a bad price for the amount that you get but it will last you a pretty long time even using is everyday. This is a must have in your makeup collection because it's good for multiple uses. You can use it to hydrate the skin and after you powder your face to get the powder to melt into your skin for a natural flowing finish. Also to wet your brushes for intense eyeshadow shades and to rehydrate any dried out pomades or gel eye liners or cream anything.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Medley, FL
I have nothing negative to say about this product. I have been using it for a little over 5 years and still have to find a complaint. It's perfect to mix everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place all day long, and give your skin a little shine. I usually get the most praise on my skin when I'm done with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends who borrow. It is very light and I love the fresh smell and the feeling of sprinkling it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most hygienic, but I've had this bottle ALWAYS and just gotten halfway there.I had horrible skin, grow up, acne and sun burns and spots with red stains all the time, so making sure that my skin looks great has always been a small obsession of mine. Even now that most of those teenage hormones have left their war in my face, I still take special care in skin care products and that has that perfect canvas for the rest of my make-up. This spray is the cherry on top of my skin make-up routine.
Marcella F.
Marcella F.
I was always very hesitant to use fix plus because I have oily skin. Then, one of my coworkers put me on to it. Even having oily skin you can incorporate this product into your everyday makeup regimen. I use fix plus before moisturizer, for my eyeshadows, and highlighter application. Personally, I prefer matte skin, so I don't use it as a "setting spray" after makeup. However, it definitely works wonders when it comes to prepping skin or adding extra pigmentation to eyeshadows and highlighters. It also is perfect for someone who is dry, settling powder into skin, and for a hydrating finish.
Anel C.
Anel C.
This product is amazing, I love products that you can use for multiple purposes it make me feel that my money is well spend I use it to prime, to blend my makeup when is getting dry, to make my eyeshadow pop out more, I love using it in summer to fresh up my makeup, it makes my makeup last all day and look more event I absolutely recommend this product to everyone is really affordable $24 and worth every penny!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
About three years ago I bought a travel sized version of this to try out because it was on sale for $10. It lasted me about three years, until my dog ate it. I just went out and bought the full sized version. Its huge! It will definitely be worth the $24.99. It lsts forever and is amazing. I spray it on my brush before applying any shimmery shadows because it amplifies the pigment and shine by 200%. I also spray on my face after i finish my makeup if i'm going out at night and want everything to stay in place.
Areej N.
Areej N.
I feel like with this product, you either like it or you hate it. I'm personally a big fan, and I use it whenever I can feel like my skin is getting really dry or if I'm gonna be wearing foundation on my face for longer than 5 hours. It adds an extra level of hydration to your skin, and honestly, my skin does feel a bit better after I put it on. A little goes a long way with this, which is great. The amount of liquid that they give is reasonable the amount you pay, especially with a brand name product.
Jeet B.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Hands down the best dual use spray on the market. This product makes my client's skin feel and look amazing from the inside out. I apply this under and over everyone's looks. It holds makeup in place for hours on end (12-18) and smells super refreshing - every client comments on that.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.