Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Rae C.
Rae C.
Grand Prairie, TX

Holy grail! I use this before and after my makeup. Makes your makeup smooth and also hydrates ur skin! Cant live without this product.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR

I just started using this... I'm stil deciding If I like it. Not so much for a primer but as a setting spray, toner. It's pretty good!
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai

This is one of MAC's best product. Also if makeup looks a bit dry it gives you a hydrated look. Makes you look fresh. 100% recommend .
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought it because its very popular. But I feel like it doesn't do much to your skin or at least not to mine. I bought the travel size
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I use this stuff all the time when using eye shadows that I want to ramp up the color to. I love it. I also use it as a setting spray!
Courtney E.
Courtney E.

Keeps make up on all day with no patches! My favorite setting spray!! Only need to spray a little to keep all your face on, amazing!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

I absolutely love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day with this. Doesn't leave me feeling cakey or oily either. Great product!
Kacey D.
Kacey D.

Amazing product that can be use for many different things like making eye shadows more pigmented and getting a dewy finish on the skin
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
Hillary C.
Hillary C.

Love this stuff, bought it on a whim and fell in love, the smell isn't too bad either actually. Sort of helps the life of your makeup.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.