Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Tallahassee, FL

Go to setting spray! It smells amazing. Compared to alternatives this product is lighter and doesn't give an oily finish. It's simply packaging is light weight and is perfect for the "on the go" look.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.

Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Hialeah, FL

I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.

This is the only setting spray I will use now, it's is the best setting spray I have ever used and is cheaper than other high end brand setting sprays. Makes your makeup last all day, worth the money!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Concord, NC

This is one of the best setting sprays I have used so far. It isn't too shimmer and isn't too matte. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look better. It's really easy to to spritz and go.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.

This is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. I love this because it syncs all of my make up together once it is applied and restores radiance to my face! A bottle can cost you $20 but it lasts!
Kenny S.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY

Before I had an experience with this super good product pigmentation I have a mixed skin and there was no better product with this I would like to reuse it now that skin is more dry I want this again
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

If there were ever a product everyone needs in their makeup bag it is this! Not only does it help hydrate the skin it holds makeup for an all day flawless finish. This is a holy grail beauty product!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Kent, OH

Love this spray! Smells so good and really melts your foundation into your skin! I also use it to foil eyeshadows and create liner out of shadows. Now that I have it I will have to keep repurchasing!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.