BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oldie but goodie. Spray this before and after makeup. Helps hydrate the skin and then sets the powders you've place after makeup. No sun protection but still very hydrating and luminous for the skin. Always will repurchase this
Sydney W.
Malibu, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for pretty much anything. I love to use this before my primer to hydrate my skin, I use it to wet my brushes when I use glittery eyeshadow and I always use it to amp up my highlight. Also works as a good setting spray!
Stephaniee C.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product! I go through these bad boys a lot! It feels amazing before & after Makeup being applied! It does dry down but it makes the skin feel fresh & rejuvenated. I highly recommend this product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Karen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love spraying this on my brush for my eyeshadows that lack pigmentation. Or on any shimmers to give it that foiled look. Also great for highlighters to really give them that umphh. Overall a great product and it's lasted me for months.
Emma M.
Cleveland
I just purchased this and I'm so so in love. I use it as a prep to my primer, then to set if I'm going for a smooth natural finish. It smells amazing and helps my pores. I would recommend everyone have this in there collection.
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This make-up fix plus is one of my favorites I do not lack in my make-up looks and in my cosmetiquera I have been using it for 10 years and every time I finish it I buy it again I love it leaves your face with a natural shine.
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great primer for your face before makeup, to set makeup, refresh makeup, and to amplify shimmers for eye makeup. This product is basically an all in one type primer. It works wonders and helps your makeup to last all day!
Jordan V.
Azusa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good setting spray because of its versatility. You can spray it on your face before, during or after you finish your makeup. Super easy to use, nice and refreshing smell and doesn't leave your face looking shiny!
Tabitha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my staple product always use as a finishing spray after i finish making my face up I also spray this on my brush to intensify the color if needed great for even oily skin I recommend this to everyone and every skin type
Larena D.
West Allis , WI
Everyone in the beauty industry should have this in their bag ready to go! I use as primer before foundation and after makeups done it' lasts ALL DAY!!!!! I use it to make my eyeshadows pop or pigments deff purchase if have not!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.