Add a Photo

Photos (524)
sarah j.
sarah j.
Baytown, TX

love this product for setting my face, eyeshadows, and even a primer !! it's all in one and it's so amazing!! idk what i would do without my fix plus
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Franklin Park, IL

I love this spray it's my absolute favorite and I swear by it. I use this to set my make up and to prime. This gives a very dewy and flawless finish.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.

I absolutely love this stuff. It sets & makes my makeup last basically all day. I also love that they have a travel size perfect to keep in your bag.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

Yaasss. This stuff works so good it's just so nice when and after you spray this stuff on which makes everything looks so nice and dowy which I like.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I'm totally in love with this setting spray! It keeps all my makeup in place especially when I sweat a little since its getting really hot now a days.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

Can't do my makeup without this magical potion. Been using this since high school and can't live without it. I wish they'd do the lavender one again.
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

This has so many uses for makeup it's incredible! it can work to boost ur eyeshadow color and to prime the face not to mention a dozen other things!
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI

I don't know why I stopped buying this product because it was amazing, the make up lasted and didn't make my face break out in any way shape or form
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

I love how it sets your makeup. Love the smell and how it feels on your face . Nice bottle , easy to apply and use . Will definitely purchase again.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love using this. This is a multipurpose product from mac I use it for makeup setting for making eyeshadow more pigmented and for helping the skin!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.