Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

This is the best primer ever. I'll seriously never use anything else. Super long lastingšŸ‘ works well with my oily skin, has a very natural finish! Will buy again!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA

Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
North Baltimore, OH

Yes yes yes. I stock up on this. I use it all the time probably use it a lot more then I should. I go a little crazy when using it to set my makeup can't help it.
Coral S.
Coral S.

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
DeQuala G.
DeQuala G.

This is my holy grail! I've tried to replace it several times, but there's just no replacement! The smell is amazing and I often just spray on a clean fresh face!
Lety G.
Lety G.

This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.

I love this. I use it before I put on my makeup and between steps. It keeps me hydrated! It's also really good to apply highlighter with so it looks more natural.
Karishma R.
Karishma R.

My favorite makeup product ever. I use this brood makeuo aftet makeup and to intensify my eyeshadow. This just soaks into the skin and gives such a natural look.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
El Cajon, CA

I use this product as a setting spray and for wetting my eyeshadow brushes before use. I would never use another setting spray again because I love this so much!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.