Add a Photo

Photos (366)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA

This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love this stuff i need to go out soon and purchase another one, this makes my makeup look so much better than when i wasn't using it. i highly recommend this product.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.

I love this product as it keeps make up looking beautiful all day long and makes the skin feel so refreshed and hydrated throughout the day! Defo a must have product!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs, MS

It's still a nice standard! NYX is my go to setting spray but this does add a bit more moisture. You could use this as a refresh spray (which I wouldn't do w/my NYX).
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.

ME ENCANTA, ES TODO LO QUE DIRE. CUMBRE BIEN LOS POROS,esto me servira, ayudara para tener pestañas mas largas, fuertes, voluminosas y lindas. en verdad lo necesito!!
Faviola V.
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park, CA

Love these primer it's only one I use and works great with any skin tone mine is mix of dry and oily. It is pricey but it's worth it leaves your skins nice and smooth
Gema R.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA

Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX

This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Madison, TN

I like this finishing spray to get rid of that cakey powdery look but it doesn't really set the face. I'm giving it 5 stars because you can use it for so many things!
Israa O.
Israa O.
Greensboro, NC

Love this stuff!!! I got my firs travel bottle and it lasted me a few months and I re purchased asap. I really like how fine the mist is and how it removes cakieness.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.