BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Gisselle C.
Salinas
Best dewy and hydrating mist ever ! Has a great spray application and makes your makeup look so good! It helps your makeup melt together and keeps your face so hydrated. This is my favorite ever and I have gone through 2 full bottles of these, I would so recommend is definitely a must have !
Katrese B.
jamaica
The holy oil to makeup ! It is the best thing I have ever purchased in my life. The way it makes your foundation glide on, the smooth, glistening face it leaves is everything. I highly recommend this product!
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
Fix plus used to be a staple product for me. I’ve stopped reaching for it as much but I still love it. I use it under my foundation as a moisturizer/Primer and as a setting spray . It defiantly helps my makeup last longer . It’s just a little pricey for me since I’ve discovered amazing dupes
Maria F.
Wheeling, IL
For sure my favorite thing to use everyday when doing my makeup. This gives you a oey doey gloey look. My favorite thing to do is spray my makeup brushes with this and dip into an eye shadow. It gives this beautiful touch in eye shadow witht this foil finish. I will buy this again from sephora
Kendra G.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. It leaves my face feeling dewy. I have dry ski and it help moisturize my face. I think a little of this spray can make your make up last all day. You can used this spray to apply shadows and everything. I will continue buying this spray forever.
Kelsey A.
Somerset, KY
I was never a fan of setting sprays until I tried this one. It's is so refreshing and leaves my skin looking radiant! A little goes a long way, so it does run out quickly at all. This has become an absolute staple of mine! I am submitting this review for a contest, but all opinions are my own!
reeya m.
I'm obsessed with the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+. I'm already on my third bottle. It gives a natural matte finish. It has a very nice mist to it when spraying. It is so easy to apply and I use mine as a setting spray and my makeup stays on all day with it. I would for sure recommend it to others.
Lily T.
San Diego
Love this product ! Very hydrating yet does not make skin too oily ! Perfect for before,during, and after makeup! If your makeup looks somewhat cakey this product will literally melt the makeup into your face for a seamless flawless effect! Spray all day when I'm on the go ! Very refreshing!
America M.
Aurora, CO
Favorite facial spray out there. It is very versatile. The price point is not too ridiculous for the amount of product you receive. Works great as priming spray and finishing spray. It helps get rid of that powdery look, but won't extend the longevity of your makeup since it is not a setting spray. Works great to foil. I always repurchase.
Chastity U.
Can't hate on fix+. Ever. It's so good and it has multiple issues. It keeps your makeup in place and give a nice finish. It also helps with eyeshadow and making the pigment really pop. It is a wonderful product overall and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a setting spray.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.