Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN

Seriously a must have!!!! It works so well applies make up so flawless. I seriously cannot say anything bad about this spray. If you haven't tried it yet TRY IT! It's the best thing you can invest in.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton

I spray this on my face after I am done with my make up and sometimes I use it on my eyeshadow brush to make it look intense. I love it. My makeup stays in place all day long. I defiantly recommend it
Nicole
Nicole

Great setting spray it last all day very comfortable I had got the travel size one for 10$ at Mac it's just amazing I really love it I do recommend everyone to try it for all skin tones ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Tallahassee, FL

Go to setting spray! It smells amazing. Compared to alternatives this product is lighter and doesn't give an oily finish. It's simply packaging is light weight and is perfect for the "on the go" look.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.

Okay this fix+ is NOT a setting spray. AT ALL. So please don't be confused. It helps your skin look like skin again. Imagine a cream in a spray form. It hydrates, illuminates, and perfects the makeup.
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
Hialeah, FL

I've purchased this product twice already and I use it for absolutely everything. I use it to prime, set, refresh.. literally EVERYTHING. Its so wonderful and perfect but it does run out very quickly.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY

This is a great product to use over powders, and for making eyeshadow more vibrant. I'm sure there are other uses for this product I haven't discovered yet. It is very refreshing and has a nice scent.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.

This is the only setting spray I will use now, it's is the best setting spray I have ever used and is cheaper than other high end brand setting sprays. Makes your makeup last all day, worth the money!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Concord, NC

This is one of the best setting sprays I have used so far. It isn't too shimmer and isn't too matte. It makes my makeup stay on all day and makes it look better. It's really easy to to spritz and go.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.

This is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. I love this because it syncs all of my make up together once it is applied and restores radiance to my face! A bottle can cost you $20 but it lasts!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.