Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Christina S.
Christina S.

This spray is amazing! I use it for so many things. It makes my eye shadows pop. My foundation goes on smoothr. It also makes sure that my makeup last a long time!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Snellville, GA

I love this setting spray one of my top favorites. Helps makeup stay on all day. Also helps when I am using not so pigmented shadows when I wet brush with the spray
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA

I love these spry. I like using it to intensify eyeshades and highlighters. I have oily skin so I really don't use this to set my face. It makes me look way to dewy
valentina G.
valentina G.
Seattle, WA

I love Fix+, I've been using it for years before my primer to prep my skin for makeup. I also keep it in my purse sometimes to give myself a refresher on hot days!
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.

I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Noelle P.
Noelle P.

I enjoy this product when I'm looking for a fresh, dewy glow. Feels super lightweight and doesn't completely drench your face. Can easily retouch later in the day.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.

I love this. I use it before I put on my makeup and between steps. It keeps me hydrated! It's also really good to apply highlighter with so it looks more natural.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL

I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
North Baltimore, OH

Yes yes yes. I stock up on this. I use it all the time probably use it a lot more then I should. I go a little crazy when using it to set my makeup can't help it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.