MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Titusville, FL
Sept. 2, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Omg I love this so much everyone should totally have a bottle I definitely recommend it
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
July 22, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Great product! Keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't smear it. It is expensive though.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Middletown, CT
May 16, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for setting my foundation also on my brushes to make my eyeshadows brighter.
roman G.
roman G.
Dallas, TX
April 7, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this so much I can't wait to get my hands on this so much been wanting this omg 💕💕
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Love Fix+!!! I love spraying some on my face now that we are in summer! Feels so fresh!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Randolph, NJ
July 11, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm in love! It sets everything perfectly and it's not sticky which makes me very happy
Tayla P.
Tayla P.
July 19, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I am obsessed with this product! I only use it after I do my makeup. It smells amazing.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
July 21, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My friend has this and I hear good things about this and I would really like to try it.
Julie N.
Julie N.
San Francisco, CA
I use this every single day. it makes my skin look dewy and i love it. i recommend this
Marcia R.
Marcia R.
Aug. 17, 2016, 3:09 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Cannot do my makeup without this product it's definitely
My holy grail ! And I love it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.