BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Larena D.
West Allis , WI
Everyone in the beauty industry should have this in their bag ready to go! I use as primer before foundation and after makeups done it' lasts ALL DAY!!!!! I use it to make my eyeshadows pop or pigments deff purchase if have not!
meg n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Emma-jayne S.
Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail product I could not do my make up with out it, it helps everything come together, it smells amazing and leaves my skin glowing, helps everything blend together perfectly honestly could recommend this enough
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product to prime it shrinks pores and helps hide blemishes, it can be a little drying so it needs paired with a good moisturizer. It is scented which can be either a pro or con depending on your preference/skin type.
Nohemi P.
Glendale, AZ
I love to spray this once I'm done with all my makeup. It makes my makeup blend together and makes my skin look dewy! I also use it to spray my beauty blender prior to applying my foundation.
Jess N.
I got this primer in an Ipsy bag as a sample and I absolutely love it, doesn't clog my pores and sets a nice canvas for my BB cream. Leaves my face super soft- I have oily skin and this left it being perfect I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a primer!
Jordan V.
Azusa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good setting spray because of its versatility. You can spray it on your face before, during or after you finish your makeup. Super easy to use, nice and refreshing smell and doesn't leave your face looking shiny!
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product! From priming before your makeup to setting after.. it's amazing. If you are having trouble with your face looking powdery just spray some of this on and it takes that look away! I recommend this to everyone!
Courtney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly most of my makeup is mac... 1. Because I'm a bouji person 2. Because their products are amazing so yeah buy it I recommend this spray to everyone cuz it don't smell weird and it makes your makeup dewy and last all day
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love to use this before and after makeup application! Preps my skin nicely beforehand but when sprayed after helps all my powders on my face not look so cakey. Love to spray it on my brush to intensify any shimmery shade as well
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.