Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
July 18, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this! I use it everyday and it works very well. My only thing is it closes your pours..
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.
Aug. 29, 2016, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like this but I'm not sure it's my favorite spray it's pretty pricey for me not to love it
Macayla S.
Macayla S.
Love using this before putting my makeup on! Totally hides pores and feels nice and light!!
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville , OH
Feb. 9, 2016, 4:52 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray goes on Nicely and keeps my makeup perfect all day highly recommend
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.
June 25, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You get the same effect with the E.L.F brand. So don't spend the money if you don't need to
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
July 25, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray it is my favorite. it smells so good and isn't that exspensive///
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
One of my favorites!! It made my makeup last the whole day! Definitely recommend buying it!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Baker, WV
Love this stuff. I like spraying it on my face after I get done with makeup or even before.
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Lancaster, CA
Jan. 17, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best fix plus and setting spray will recommend this to everyone , this is worth every penny
Sonia Jasmine G.
Sonia Jasmine G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I use this almost every day , I always buy more and more of this spray it's one of my favs!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.