Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
jerilynn D.
jerilynn D.

Definitely worth every penny. Sometimes when you put on Powder your face starts to look too cakey the mac Fix+ spray I don't ever have that problem
Ann T.
Ann T.

I have been looking for the Perfect Primer since many days and I saw this one in many makeup tutorials but I want to know if it is worth the price.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH

This is a great product and the amount of product it comes with is great. It's easy to use pump never clogged which makes it so much easier to use.
Shelia G.
Shelia G.

This product gives you the perfect prep and primer. It allows you to have the perfect non-clogging face. Makes the rest of your cosmetics flawless.
Janet L.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX

Thanks to this product no more cakey face. My face looks flawless and makes my make up last longer. The smell is really good and the price is good.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Gainesville, GA

Mac always has grwat quality products. They can be pricey but if you have the money, might as well spend on products that will be worth your while!
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC

Este prep + prime es maravilloso, refresca la cara, y fija el maquillaje, es muy facil de aplicar, lo compre para probarlo y lo seguire comprando.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA

A great product to add moisture to your face. It does not set your makeup but definitely aids in removing that powdery look that powders can give.
Reanne B.
Reanne B.

This is my absolute favorite prime/setting spray. I love that it locks my makeup into place completely, and I don't have to worry about streaking.
makenze S.
makenze S.

I love using this on my foundation brush before applying foundation. I use it to intensify my eye shadows and to set my makeup once I am all done.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.