BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Diana A.
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is a great face mist to be used any time of the day. First , I use it in the morning after I wake up. It has caffeine and my eyes don't feel tired once I spray it on. Also, it has green tea and camomile and it is calming and soothing, so if you get red , especially in the heat, this is a great product to use over. Many people think this product is a setting spray. Well, MAC does not claim that. It is a finishing spray that makes your makeup look more blended and more smooth. Totally in love with it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I use this to enftincesfy my shadow and it works miracles. It looks like water but it's magic in a bottle. It can also be used for setting spray and when used as setting spray its great. Long lasting and nice on skin although I must admit I use Urban decay All Nighter setting spray to set my makeup this is a great alternative and is a amazing product. I highly recommend this product.
Kurstey C.
Kurstey C.
Orlando
Let me start by saying this was the first setting spray that was out in the market for people to try. It definitely along with Urban decays setting spray revolutionized the setting spray world. This product is hydrating, refreshing and a great multi use product. It can be used a primer, a setting spray, or even to help texturizing your makeup. A spray of this on some Eyeshadow can give it the perfect dewy finish. It's very versatile but it's costly. It does last a very long time but honestly I think new setting sprays have blow it out the waters. But when it first came out 5 stars across the board!
Nykira S.
Nykira S.
Evans
This spray is the BOMB.COM! I use it for literally everything: before putting my makeup on, after putting my makeup on and every time I need refreshing. It makes my foundation blend easier when I apply it and subsequently allows all other makeup I add to blend together smoothly as well. It also makes my makeup look super dewy when sprayed after makeup application. Overall, it is a great product for achieving that natural glow. I will FOR SURE be buying this product again in the future and suggest others do the same!
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
This is a MUST in your kit or just makeup collection, great for you and clients. Works amazing and is long lasting.. use as a primer, in between to hydrate and refresh the skin, and or to set the makeup! Also, if you have any foiled shadows or want to make your highlight ON FLEEK.. spray it onto the brush, dip into product and apply to skin.. and you will look like an amazing glazed donut! I recommend to anyone and everyone of all skin types and skin tones
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
To me, I don't think of this product as a setting spray. If you were going to use it as a setting spray, I'd Definitely say it's been better for dry skin. I like this product more for priming the skin, and helping to 'activate' certain products like eyeshadows and highlighters. Another cool aspect of this product, is how it makes products mesh together. After you finish your makeup, it's an awesome product to mist over the face to make the application look powdery, cakey.  It makes it look more nature. I'm into it.
Krista P.
Krista P.
This stuff is GOLD. So, does anyone have problems with getting enough pigment or payoff from their eyeshadows? Well, this product saves your life. I have wet my brushes with water and a couple other sprays from some top brands, but nothing is like this stuff. One little spritz can take your awesome gold in the pan and okay on the eye, to WA-BAM on the eye. It intensifies and sets anything it touches, and I use it as a setting spray and sometimes priming spray too! It's a wonderful product and I love it. You can buy a smaller bottle too, if you want to try it without breaking the bank!!!
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
MIAMI, FL
I had always been skeptical about high end makeup products especially setting sprays because I thought they all worked the same. Boy was I wrong. I cannot live without mac fix + spray. After I do my makeup I spray it on my face and it literally blends all my makeup together and takes away that powdery finish. I know it's pricey but it lasts a long time depending on how many times a day you use it. I use it in combination with Urban Decay's All nighter setting spray and my makeup lasts till the following day.
linsey t.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely love this product right here. Not only is it not a bad price for the amount that you get but it will last you a pretty long time even using is everyday. This is a must have in your makeup collection because it's good for multiple uses. You can use it to hydrate the skin and after you powder your face to get the powder to melt into your skin for a natural flowing finish. Also to wet your brushes for intense eyeshadow shades and to rehydrate any dried out pomades or gel eye liners or cream anything.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Medley, FL
I have nothing negative to say about this product. I have been using it for a little over 5 years and still have to find a complaint. It's perfect to mix everything together a bit more, keeping everything in place all day long, and give your skin a little shine. I usually get the most praise on my skin when I'm done with this spray, and anytime I'm getting ready with friends who borrow. It is very light and I love the fresh smell and the feeling of sprinkling it. Also, I'm not sure if it's the most hygienic, but I've had this bottle ALWAYS and just gotten halfway there.I had horrible skin, grow up, acne and sun burns and spots with red stains all the time, so making sure that my skin looks great has always been a small obsession of mine. Even now that most of those teenage hormones have left their war in my face, I still take special care in skin care products and that has that perfect canvas for the rest of my make-up. This spray is the cherry on top of my skin make-up routine.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.