Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (381)
Ravina S.
Ravina S.

Love it my holy grail product love this product to set my foundation with and great for spraying over the face if you have came looking face and also it's a face refreshing mist.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Best setting spray out there! Until I try some more this one will stay the best! Og how it makes your face blend flawlessly and less powdery and and makes it stay on for a while!
Rita D.
Rita D.
Ottawa, Ontario

The mist on this bottle is amazing. Covers your face in a few spritz. The smell is pretty good. Try not to get it in your eyes or spray too much. Dries in a fair amount of time.
Merve K.
Merve K.
Berlin

I rebuy it touuusssend times. I Love it. It makes my Make-up not so powdery and cakey. And you can wet your brushes with it an can apply your eyeshadow so you have more coverage
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Midlothian , Va

This stuff is amazing and definitely worth the price. I love to spray it on after moisturizer, then again after I put on my makeup to set it and take away and powdery look left.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Brooksville, FL

Love this primer! I use it to set my makeup as well. It helps hide pores perfectly! I also use it to help make my eye shadows more vivid :) no cons with this! I love it so much!
Dora D.
Dora D.

A multi-use product! Love using to set my makeup, make an eyeshadow pop, or simply to give my face some hydration. I'm have repurchased it many times and will continue to do so.
Fantastic product sets make up n does not leave a heavy residue. Helps makeup look fresh all day . Face feels clean just keep with u to spray throughout Day to make u feel fresh
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL

Makes your makeup last all day. Gives a perfect finish. Good for all skin types. No Sun protection. Last a long time. Easy to apply good sprat mist. Affordable. Would recommend.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Moreno Valley, CA

I absolutely love this Mac Fix+Skin setting spray It's one of my must have. I've tried other brands but none compare to this one. My makeup stays on all day without any problems
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.