BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
beth C.
It's nice but it runs out fast. Or than that most rises and it does Matt finish and at first is a little bit of like shimmer to it but not that bad and it does help my pores and I would totally recommend this it's so nice but if you're looking for something cheaper just go to the drugstore.
Ariana C.
Absolute favorite face primer. After applying this and then applying my foundation it goes on so smooth. It is amazing for any type of skin I have combination and it works great! I would definitely buy again
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
If I did a refreshment on my full makeup face, this is the best mist primer I've used. It lasts me forever!! I have repurchased it multiple times and the smell is extremely light.
Bianca P.
Love love love this stuff! The MAC prep and prime spray helps me with my very dry skin and makes my makeup looks look a lot less powdery. I would definitely recommend this product.
Chelsi C.
Gretna, LA
This primer really keeps your makeup in place all day. I event went to a pool party and my makeup didn't melt off in the heat. I didn't have to worry about constantly blotting or checking my face. Bonus! It has a wonderful light coconut fragrance.
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX
Love this! It lasts quite awhile. I've had my current bottle for quite a few months. It definitely prolongs my makeup. I for sure notice a difference in my makeup when I use this. It feels great on my face too and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
A classic beauty staple. I literally use 3-4 bottles a year and have for 9 years in a row. I have very dry skin so I spray some onto my beauty blender before applying foundation. And obviously it works perfect for an all day, 10 hour setting spray.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love this Prime Fix a great way to prepare my face and finish my flawless makeup. It's very light and easy to apply to your face. I definitely recommend this because it has minerals and vitamins that protects your face from the sun. ❤❤❤
Natasha P.
Before all makeup setting sprays there was this. The refreshing fix plus. This was one of the first things I ever purchased in MAC back in high school. Great for all skin types. Gives the skin a natural finish. I would with no doubt buy this again!
Daiana L.
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.