Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose , Ca

Although this wasn't meant as a makeup setter, it does that as well. This adds instant hydration to your skin and leaves a natural satin finish to your makeup.
Allison C.
Allison C.

I just purchased this and I will continue to purchase this until I die! It is one of my all time favorite products I own and I don't go a day without using it!
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI

I love this product, especially the smell. I could bathe in it every day. It reduces the look of powder on my face perfectly & doesn't leave me greasy & gross.
Courtnie R.
Courtnie R.
Calhoun, GA

Great product, it goes on smooth and is not heavy nor oily. Didn't get heavy on my face as the day went by and it didn't wear off as easily as most others do.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Alyssa
Alyssa
Riverside, CA

Been using this stuff for years ! I can't live without it !! I use it before my makeup, after my makeup, and even during !!! Sooo many uses for this product !
M. J. H.
M. J. H.

Holy grail for sure. I am using up some others right now but, I have one of these as a backup. Can be used to set but, much better on bare skin to moisturize.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA

I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
Laura C.
Laura C.

BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
Tia O.
Tia O.

I love this setting spray it really keeps your make up on no matter how much you wear ! It makes me feel like my make up is finished and I'm ready to go out !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.