BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Blythe H.
Blythe H.
I don't know if this is quite the miracle product everyone makes it out to be.  That said, I do use this regularly and like it.  Fix + has a few different purposes for me.   My favourite it to spritz my face after I've applied my makeup.  If I'm wearing something too thick or heavy, this takes that down a notch and makes it a bit more natural and fresh looking.  This is a particularly useful technique for ultra-matte foundations.  I have also used Fix + by spraying it on makeup brushes to up the intensity of powdered products like eyeshadow or highlighter.  It works GREAT for that purpose and does make my those products adhere to my skin longer.  I've used this both in the original formula and the Cucumber scent and enjoy them both.
Mariah V.
Mariah V.
Bakersfield , CA
I'm in love with this product. I have very dry skin so my makeup always looks dry and cakey, but this helps so much. When I spray it, it takes away the cakey powdery look on my face and leaves my skin looking natural and radiant with a nice glow. It doesn't make my face oily so people with more oily skin shouldn't have a problem with this. I also like to spray it on my makeup brushes when I want a more intense highlight, it makes it so much more intense and it makes my eyeshadows a lot more pigmented. I also spray it on my beauty blender when applying foundation and concealer and it makes a big difference in.my makeup. It makes my makeup smooth and not cakey. And a plus to this is it has an amazing smell. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is definitely a must have product in my book! I love how versatile it is. You can use it in so many different ways and they're all as amazing as the next. I love to spray it on my face before I go in with my primer to give my skin that extra boost of hydration, I love to spray it on my beauty blender to help blend out thicker cream products like concealer or cream contour, I love to spray it on my brush before going in with shadows to really intensify the pigmentation and I love to spray it on my face after I get through applying all of my powder products because it instantly takes away that powdery overlay and melts the products into the skin. I really don't think that I could live with Fix Plus! If you've never tried this product, I highly highly recommended you do.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I love and I hate this stuff. Let me explain. I love the smell I love the feel and I love what it does to my eyeshadows to make them pop-however it ends there. I find this to be slightly too expensive for me for what it actually does. I can find other products Lysik specified do more for my pocketbook. If this did more than just fix and said a few things it might be worth the money but in the end it's not really worth it. It smells amazing and it feels refreshing how ever making use of product it's half the price and get better results on setting my make up and fixing it. Sorry Mac I love to hate this stuff. Not saying that you shouldn't buy it it's just one of those splurges that you have to make a choice is it really worth it.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Slinger, WI
I swear by this product. I use it for so many things. It is amazing for eyeshadows to make them more pigmented. I love to spray it on my brush that has shimmery eyeshadow shades on it. It produces such an amazing finish. I will also spray this on an angled eyeshadow brush with eyeshadow on it to make an amazing eyeliner out of any eyeshadow. After I apply all my makeup I will spray this on my face and it just makes all my layers of makeup come together to produce a naturally flawless finish. The spray on this is very even as well.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Tampa , FL
MAC Prep Fix+ is by far one of my favorite mist primers of them all!! I honestly cannot live without it! Unfortunately I have problem skin, but I don't have to worry when I have my Prep Fix+ on hand. I use it before I apply my makeup, after, and I even apply it to my beauty blender when applying my foundation! It keeps my makeup fully in tact all day and helps keep my skin from looking oily and shiny! I'm open to trying other mist primers but this is forsure one I will always go back to no matter what!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
 An absolute staple in any make up fanatics kit. This hydrating spray not only keeps the skin voice to rise and infused but also sets make up and place without becoming oily, or messing up your make up. Every now and then Mac cosmetics will  introduce a coconut scented version of this hydrating set spray, and of course it always sells out. MAC is simply an iconic brand with iconic products and fix plus is no exception. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to keep their skin hydrated, set their make up with a lightweight product, or simply want their skin refreshed from time to time.  I have never run out of this product in the entire time that I have used it that's how often I purchase it highly recommend it
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Vineland, NJ
If you haven't tried this you need to. What more cld you want from a product everything from prepping your skin food makeup application to locking it in and if you spray ur brush before picking up shadows it gives your product a punch giving you a intense pigment staying power great for those shimmer shadows. I use this for everything touch ups during the day I spray my face after all liquid n cream products to lock in contour/highlighting before setting with finishing powder. I spray my beauty blender before use to keep it from soaking up product n helps to blend your more thick full coverage products. If you wear makeup or if you are starting makeup you need this it is a staple in every collection
Giselle L.
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is magic in a bottle for me! My holy grail! It can be used in so many ways..you can sprits some on before your moisturizer to really lock in the moisture, you can also use it to intensify your eyeshadow colors and my fav way to use it is after your makeup is done spray it on and it takes away the caky powder look..it blends and fixes your makeup so nice! I love it and can't go without it! Definitely recommend it! They also sell it in a travel size which is great also 👌
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Phoenix, Az
Let me just start off by saying that this is one of the best prep and prime sprays I've ever used. It just works magic on your face! It doesn't just make your highlight look so bomb but it can make any cheap eyeshadow so pigmented. It's also very hydrating! If you're debating to buy this or not , I would tell you to stop and go get yourself one! I would certainly anytime recommend this to anyone! It's absolutely a must have product! I spray it after I apply my foundation, concealer , powder, and all that good stuff. It blends everything together and takes away the powdery finish that's left. It's honestly amazing, anyone should try this! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ MAC Cosmetics
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.