Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX

Love! Love! Love! I'm on my very last drop! Honestly can't get enough. It transforms you makeup from looking cake to a dewy natural look.
Luna S.
Luna S.
Laredo, TX

prebase the best in life, hydrates, no makeup runs, controls oil, nice brand, not cheaper but its the best product. All people recommends
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown , TN

I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Salem, OR

I can not live without this!! I use it before and after I apply my makeup!! I also use it for when I use eyeshadows that can be used wet.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA

This is a nice finishing spray especially if you have dry skin. You can also use this to intensify eyeshadow and there's many other uses!
Tori T.
Tori T.
King, NC

I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
Niyah T.
Niyah T.
Dallas, TX

I like to spray this on my face before and after I've done my makeup. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps my makeup in place
Livvy H.
Livvy H.

Fix + is a staple for all makeup junkies everywhere. I use this before and after my makeup. It's hydrating and helps my makeup cling on.
It is really perfect, obviously is one of the smejores brands, but I love realmete especially this prodcut, let me finish really amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.