BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
I bought the mini version of this setting spray at Ulta to try it out. The spray is refreshing and does help to set my makeup and get rid of any cakey-ness when I put on too much powder or drying foundations. I don’t feel like it prolongs my makeup wear time but it’s a great refresher.
Aliyah L.
Whittier, CA
This product works very well i like to use it all the time before i put foundation for me it makes my makeup last longer on hot days and i use it to spray on my eyeshadow brush to give my shadows better pigment
Manda R.
Mount vernon, NY
Ironically I am probably one of the small crowd who does not think this spray is something so phenomenal! Easy to apply? of course. Anything really special? not really. I will admit that I like this spray to dampen my brushes when I want to use shimmers or just to enhance my eye colors.
Jasmine W.
I put this on before and after a makeup application. It sprays evenly and makes powdery makeup look smooth and flawless. I also use this spray if my skin feels dry or if it's hot out. I am constantly buying this product because I use it so much. Spraying it can get a little addicting.
cat b.
Bellevue
It’s so amazing, it makes makeup apply on to your skin so flawlessly, I highly recommend it, it’s also amazing as a string spray, it makes your skin look so good.
Taylor B.
Mesa
This is my favorite product i use it before i apply makeup and after! it really helps keep ur face in tack and makes the makeup last longer! i used this for cheer competition and just everyday use! i would recommend this :)
Mia F.
Salem
Keeps my makeup on for hours and even days. Love the consistency, very light and airy. Definitely recommend to people of all skin types. Has a light smell that I find is calming and has a beautiful finish. When I use it as a primer, my skin feels so smooth and soft after it has dried!
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This makes a huge difference in how good my makeup looks and I will never stop buying it. It's refreshing to spritz on as a primer, but it's the best setting spray ever and that's primarily what I use it for. It makes everything blend and melt together for an airbrushed finish.
Dana V.
Goldsboro, NC
I cannot live without this! It helps refresh my makeup during the day, helps melt my powders into my skin, helps pick up more pigment on my eyeshadow brushes. I love the smell of it for some reason and the fact that the mister on it is realllllyy fine. It’s a must have product for me.
Nadia F.
Topeka
This is what I and a lot of people use for foiled and shimmery shadows to make them more pigmented, but I don't like using some fix plus sprays because they put a film over the products but this from what ive seen doesn't put a major film over the shadow or pressed powder of any kind.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.