Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Kyana C.
Kyana C.
Las Vegas

Best makeup setting spray and makeup refresher as well... can't live without it... if I'm wearing makeup you already know
I sprayed myself with this about 20 times.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

It's Mac most if not all of their products are amazingly good. Setting spray is something I just started using but this one definitely has done the best job for me.
Pearl V.
Pearl V.

I love this! I spray it before I start my make up and on my brushes before I apply my highlight, it really makes it pop. I wouldn't use it to set my make up though.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Ventnor City, NJ

I love this product so much it's good with making shadows more pigmented and vibrations and also like a primer spray for your face and a setting spray for your face
ashley l.
ashley l.

who doesn't love this stuff? i use it for everything! i use it as a primer, setting spray, i use it to intensify pigments and shadows, everything! it's a must have.
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL

Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love spraying on my face as a setting spray or to add to dried cream eye shadow or liner. The smell is pleasant. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time.
Flo S.
Flo S.
San francisco

It's just a staple in my makeup collection, I rephrased this product so many times, I can't even count! I love the natural dewy finish it gives and the fresh scent.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I'm really oily so I'm guessing that's why this didn't work for me.. But I do use it for my beauty blender also it's good for just spray when you don't wear makeup!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Snellville, GA

I love this setting spray one of my top favorites. Helps makeup stay on all day. Also helps when I am using not so pigmented shadows when I wet brush with the spray
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.