Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA
I just love Mac make up this Mac prep prime is really good plus it doesn't stick to your face
Analicia N.
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
July 22, 2016, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Good spray and makes my make up last long with is falling soo use this and wouldn't change it
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
March 16, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing setting spray. It goces your makeup and gives you a beautiful, healthy, natural glow.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clearfield , Ut
Love applying this once in a while throughout the day. Makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated!
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
D K.
D K.
July 2, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product was OK. I didn't love it, but found it did hold my make up for most of the day.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
FAVORITE! FAVORITE! FAVORITE! Can't get enough of this stuff! I will always have it on hand!
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Classic prep and set spray. Always a great choice. Helps makeup stay in place and look great
Kearsten M.
Kearsten M.
The best primer and setting spray I have ever used. You can't go wrong with this primer ever
Bri B.
Bri B.
LOVE my Mac prep and prime. It helps my foundation go on smooth and stay on for a long time.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.