BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Lara T.
Lara T.
Athens, OH
I love this product!!!!! If you don't have it already you are missing out big time.
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA
I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
Amber H.
Amber H.
This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
Cara J.
Cara J.
Mahomet, IL
This is a must have in everyone's makeup collection. Does exactly what it's says!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I love this light weight primer, it feels cool when applying and corrects redness
Justine M.
Justine M.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product will make sure your makeup stays in place and doesn't slide or fade.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.