Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Allison C.
Allison C.

I just purchased this and I will continue to purchase this until I die! It is one of my all time favorite products I own and I don't go a day without using it!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Brasil

maravilhoso produto meninas!! cobertura incrivel bela base preparatoria para receber a make bafo! amo esse produto do fundo core kkkkk vale a pena adquirir..!!
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI

I love this product, especially the smell. I could bathe in it every day. It reduces the look of powder on my face perfectly & doesn't leave me greasy & gross.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose , Ca

Although this wasn't meant as a makeup setter, it does that as well. This adds instant hydration to your skin and leaves a natural satin finish to your makeup.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Hialeah, FL

Great for making shadows pop out and more pigmented. Smells great and also very good for setting face makeup. Makes cakeiness go away in just one simple spray.
Courtnie R.
Courtnie R.
Calhoun, GA

Great product, it goes on smooth and is not heavy nor oily. Didn't get heavy on my face as the day went by and it didn't wear off as easily as most others do.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Alyssa
Alyssa
Riverside, CA

Been using this stuff for years ! I can't live without it !! I use it before my makeup, after my makeup, and even during !!! Sooo many uses for this product !
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Palm Coast, FL

Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Laura C.
Laura C.

BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.