Add a Photo

Photos (443)
Keeks B.
Keeks B.
Philadelphia, PA

Love love love this! This is one of my everyday staples. Everyone must try this! Refreshes face and makeup; really great in the summer!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.

The best finishing and prepping spray in the market. I love to use it to enhance my eyeshadows by spraying the brush witgh this product
Britt C.
Britt C.
phoenix AZ

Great setting spray if you want a dewy finish, it makes highlighters pop more on your face? also great to intensify metallic eyeshadows
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ

I love this setting spray. I apply it always after my makeup. I have a mini one that i always carry on my purse. This is so refreshing.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Deltona, FL

Great for a setting spray or when you want more pigmented eyeshadow. I like to use it in my gel eyeliners to make them soft and creamy.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm not much of a primer girl but this was pretty good. I got it as a gift for my birthday. I would never buy it again due to the cost.
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
Mendoza

Sin dudas la mejor pre base que eh probado mac siempre destacándose en esos productos no la cambiaría a pesar de suverdad elevado costo
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
Dana M.
Dana M.

This is my holy grail!! I can't do my make up without it. It has so many uses and it makes my skin look flawless and fresh every time.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

I absolutely love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day with this. Doesn't leave me feeling cakey or oily either. Great product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.