BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Mariah M.
Eldersburg, MD
I absolutely adore this to set my make up but definitely not a primer in my opinion, when you set your make up with this it takes away anything that could have looked too powdery and it makes metallic or glitter shadows look out of this world.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA
The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Love this! Wish they made an even bigger bottle, always seem to be running out to buy more :) the uses are endless! I love dampening my eyeshadow brushes to switch up the look of a normal dry shadow. And just as primer/setting, it is perfection!
Alexis W.
Valdosta, GA
I loved this primer but it made my face oily throughout the day, I couldn't get it off at the end of the day either. I had to constantly keep blotting papers in my bag. It works very well with blending and makes the foundation go further tho!
Skye B.
Texarkana , TX
I 👏🏻 LOVE 👏🏻 FIX+ 👏🏻  Before makeup yes! After makeup yes! It helps prep skin for makeup and sets everything after application. It's great for any skin type. It's so easy to apply- just spray! I would definetly recommend  this product to others!
Cathy V.
Thornton , CO
If you do not looking shiny throughout the day I will suggested getting you some MAC Prime and Prep it really does the trick! Not on the cheaper end but if you use sparingly then it will last a while. It also depends how often you wear makeup.
Liz J.
I love using it I purchased it because everyone raved about the fix Plus. It makes your skin look so dewy and hydrated I use
It before applying makeup (I have dry skin) it makes my makeup go on so smooth! I will definitely be buying it again.
Nia G.
Brooklyn, NY
It's good at enhancing the pigments on shadows, blushes, etc when you spray it on your brush first. It doesn't do much for me as a setting spray but it keeps my face hydrated even with my oily skin. I feel like it would be great for dry skin.
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Love this prep and prime. I apply it before and after my make up. It is very refreshing but you need to now how to use it because if you spray it to close you may make your makeup runny. I would recommend to others.
Brittany H.
Holy grail of setting sprays! I'm that girl who has bought so many setting sprays but I STILL end up going back to this baby! It seals in my makeup and leaves me feeling fresh and relaxed! I recommend to everyone! They even have a trial size!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.