BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Maria c.
connersville
I love this product it’s 100% worth it. You can used in diferents ways and it’s always worth it. I will buy it again when mine is finish. And a good think of this product is that it take a really long time to finished. I have it for 3 month I used four times a week and I have more than the half.
NapsandFraps B.
Richmond, TX
I love this product! I use it before my face makeup to hydrate my skin and to prepare it for foundation. I also use this at the end when I've done foundation, concealer and powder to help blend the products better on my skin. It leaves my make up looking flawless and giving it a beautiful finish.
Rose L.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Someday it rocks for me others it is a hot mess. I've tried it under foundation which doesn't work for me. Over everything sometimes rocks, but if I get too much it just makes me look old! It's great for eyeshadow and eyeliner lasting if you spray the brush first.
Lyla A.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't find this to be special. I much prefer my smashbox primer water. The only thing I like this for is moistening my brush to get more intense color pay off from pigments or foil shadows. Won't buy it again.
reeya m.
I'm obsessed with the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+. I'm already on my third bottle. It gives a natural matte finish. It has a very nice mist to it when spraying. It is so easy to apply and I use mine as a setting spray and my makeup stays on all day with it. I would for sure recommend it to others.
Kendra G.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. It leaves my face feeling dewy. I have dry ski and it help moisturize my face. I think a little of this spray can make your make up last all day. You can used this spray to apply shadows and everything. I will continue buying this spray forever.
Carla C.
Reedley , CA
My favorite setting spray of all times . Very affordable . It leaves my makeup very dewy . Hides my pores . Yes it is sun protection. It's very easy to apply the bottle is very big . I love the smell . I love spraying it before and after my makeup routine . I would definitely recommend this .
Morgan A.
Fox lake, wi
What can I say .... I can not live without this! I have oily combo skin and the prep and prime is a must have for me. The formula is always tried and true it's super quick to put on and helps my make up last through a full 12 hour shift at the hospital walking over 16000 miles and sweating.
Jay D.
East Haven, CT
I use this every time I do my make up and it’s amazing. It makes my pores disappear which is very helpful. It’s extremely easy to apply, and makes you feel refreshed. It’s a very natural look and somewhat of a matte finish. I would spend all of my money on this product because it’s so good!
Jennifer D.
Pottsville , AR
This product does it all. It primes my face for makeup, it enhances my highlighter and eyeshadow, especially Metallics, and then sets it all in place; as well works as a refresher throughout the day. I recommend this to any basic makeup lover wanting to take their routine to the next level.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.