Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Madison, TN

I like this finishing spray to get rid of that cakey powdery look but it doesn't really set the face. I'm giving it 5 stars because you can use it for so many things!
yesenia a.
yesenia a.

I have combination greasy and dry skin as well as sensitive and it's the only setting spray that keeps my makeup locked and loaded without any bad reaction. I love it
Gema R.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA

Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX

This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
Maria M.
Maria M.

I love this setting spray. I love how wonderful it works and how beautiful it sets my makeup. This is one of the best products I have tried. I really enjoy using it.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
West, Tx

Helps break the products that leave my skin looking cakey. Leaves my skin looking dewy and not dry at all. Perfect to use to freshen up through out the day. Love it!
Sahara C.
Sahara C.

I'm obsessed with this spray. Feels so refreshing. Not a "setting spray", like everyone assumes. It just "fixes" your makeup so it doesn't look "powdery" or "cakey".
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.

This makes my fave feel so good and hydrated. I usually use another spray to set on top of this but I absolutely love how this makes my whole face feel. Go buy this!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA

This product is a must for every beauty. The aroma is delicious and it has a gentle spraying affect. It has a fine spray application that melds your makeup together.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Garland, TX

Definite must have! I use this one everyday to set my makeup. I use studio fox liquid and mineral powder underneath! This most sets my makeup and keeps it on all day
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.