BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Megan K.
This prep+primer is the stuff dreams are made of! It perfectly sets your makeup and it will not move for the day. The only con is the price. As with any MAC product, it will cost a pretty penny, but is always worth it.
Aubrey B.
Loved this stuff! Perfect to use for hydrating your face. Setting your makeup. Wetting your shadow brush before applying it to your eye for a more intense look. It's so nice and smells so good. I always have to buy another one when I run out!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Again, a classic for good reason. I use this to softly merge my powder and cream products. I have dry skin and I hate looking powdery. This isn't going to give your makeup more longevity - use a setting spray for that.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is an awesome product to have! This is a multi purpose spray and I use it all the time! Instead of using water I use this to damp my beauty blender with and it makes my concealer or foundation go more smoothly.
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the ultimate setting spray. It completes all my makeup looks and leaves my makeup looking perfect. I've noticed it does not help hide pores but with any good primer, you can avoid the pores. I would recommend to others because it also smells good and it definitely gets the job done!
Angelica G.
Corp Christi, TX
I just recently purchased the travel size version and I fell in love! Makes my foundation go on so flawless and dangggg my highlight pops! It's super long lasting as well! I'd definitely recommend to everyone and will be buying a full size bottle!
Jordan F.
Fix+ is GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!! I'm never out because I always have a back up bottle, always. Once the current one gets emptied I open the backup, and order a new one immediately. Can't risk the chance of not having it!! If I didn't have my fix+ I wouldn't even put on my makeup. It is my HOLY GRAIL!!!
Maria Zobel B.
I did purchase this one because almost all the youtubers are using it and I wanna give it a try and Im so glad I did!! Its very refreshing on skin, I use it as my primer, I spray this to my beauty blender and I use this as my fixing spary and it make my look long wearing and it gives that dewy effect.
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This product is great because it really reduces the "powdery" look of foundation when you are all finished your makeup. The smell of this product is great- it's like vanilla! I use it constantly but the only downside is that I don't feel like it's a setting spray; it's more of a refreshing spray.
Veronica C.
I love this stuff. I recently purchased the small travel size...but will be buying the full size soon. It makes my face feel so fresh and it is also great to use with your eyeshadow for a more deeper dramatic look.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.