BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Ivette B.
Brooklyn
Definitely a holy grail product from MAC. This is the best setting spray I enjoy this very much on my face. It's super refreshing and just makes me feel put together. I love this especially when used with a beauty blender or sponge.
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
I mean it's fix + how can you not love it!? It's multipurposes make it a great value. You  can use to set your face, wet your brush, refresh during the day, prime before makeup, anything! The price is decent and you get quite a bit of product.
erica j.
This product is a really great it's not so convenient for oily skin I've noticed but as far as helping me blend out my foundation it is a really great product should be more for dry skin but like I said it's great to blend out your foundation
Ben H.
This is a holy grail product for me . Love everything about it. It not only is a great prep before make up to add moisture to the skin, but when you spray it on after applying a powder it takes away any false look to the finish of the powder.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Elisa D.
This is my favorite mac product that I've owned!! It's good for all skin types including oily and gives me a shimmery/wet looking finish. I'm not sure if it protects your skin from the sun but I will definitely be buying this product again !!
Stashia J.
Knoxville, TN
This was literally the best primer I've ever used! It made my face feel so smooth and light. I have oily skin, and it didn't make my skin any more oily. Clean, fresh matte feel.
Definitely recommend this!
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
This is something I think everyone needs to have in their collection, it is amazinggg! You use it after applying all your powders and it takes the powdery look away, makes every layer of makeup applied melt into one and just leaves the most beautiful finish. The top has the perfect sprayer on it, gives such an even and fine mist. It also works amazing sprayed on your eyeshadow to make intensify it (makes it a lot more pigmented) or mixed with a pigment to make it stick. I also like to spray this on my face before applying primer, as an extra little step, and love it for this use as well. You can use it for so many different things; it has a lot of uses, making it well worth the money. You can buy a travel size for $10, if you're unsure about it and want to try it out (which I recommend doing). This product gets an A+ from me!
Dana D.
This product is great for me and I am not saying it just because it's so popular among the youtubers and all over the internet. It really does make a difference in my makeup throughout the day. I always apply it before and after my makeup. Applying it before it gives me the sensation of fresh skin and also I feel that my foundation applies better when I spray the product. Everytime I am using this people are asking me what foundation I use that looks so natural and in the same time having smooth and glowy skin. I have dry skin and I always have the impression that my foundation and all that I apply on my face make it even more dryer The thing that I like the most about it is the final finish. It feels like it soaks all the "excess" of my makeup letting a dewy looking skin. Also I like the smell because it's subtle and fresh.
Even if it's a little expensive I feel like it last forever because I don't have to use only a little amount of product. One bottle lasted me 5 months after using it everyday.
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
If you have dry and/or acne prone skin- I highly recommend this!! I have frequent breakouts around my nose, and I also get dryness in that same area. So sometimes when I put my makeup on it clings to these dry/irritated areas and looks extremely cakey. Which I was very self conscious of and almost felt like it looked worse than the bare blemishes themselves. So I ordered this after reading all of the reviews about it fixing cakey makeup. I truly think it makes a difference! I spray my makeup sponge with the Fix + before I apply my foundation with it, and then I spray my whole face with the Fix + again when I am done with my makeup, and THEN spray my urban decay setting spray as well. It has worked wonders and made my face look so much more hydrated and clear! I highly recommend adding Fix + and Urban Decay 'All Nighter' setting spray into your makeup routine if you have similar skin issues!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.