Add a Photo

Photos (361)
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL

I already gave this 5 stars in another review abt I'm doing it her again because it's that good too use. Not too sticky and doesn't my foundation get all cakes or ashy
Reeya B.
Reeya B.
Orland Park, IL

Best setting spray in the world! This is my life. I live and die for this product!!!! Makes any eye shadow pop, so cool! My friends love it and get it for me everyday!
Keyarah Q.
Keyarah Q.

Very useful especially when it comes to eye shadows! Without this sprayed on the pigment on the brush from the eyeshows, your eye will appear as if it never had color.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It blends foundation seamlessly for a flawless complexion. It also holds the colors in place. I highly recommend.
Shabnam G.
Shabnam G.
Rome

all time favorite mac fix plus
fell in love at the first spray on my face after the makeup
it sets your makeup in place and does not budge.Long lasting.
wort the money
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX

This is one of my favorite face setting spray I really like the smell of it. It definitely does the job of making sure your makeup is set and ready to take on the day.
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Marwa A.
Marwa A.
Egypt cairo

Best product that keeps your makeup in its place for almost forever gorgeous
You can always use it to add to your eyeshadows pigment when wetting your eyeshadows brush
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA

This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love this stuff i need to go out soon and purchase another one, this makes my makeup look so much better than when i wasn't using it. i highly recommend this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.