BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
La Puente, CA
My #goto 24'7 for a perfect setting finish. This product is amazing and it really helps.
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is pretty good! There's nothing super special about it, but it does the job
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this spray perfect name for it setting spray cuz it does set your makeup it perfect
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
New Oxford, PA
One of the best setting sprays! It helps keep your makeup on all day, it's just amazing!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Just about the best setting spray! Also is a great refresher in a hot day during summer.
Bella S.
Bella S.
Eastham, MA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love that, but its difficult to find where i live ... But its really good to the skin.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
Oh I love this makes my makeup last and gives me a shine instead of being full and cakey
Estephanie G.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , Ny
Review for: Skin Spray
I never used this but my friends do and they say it's the best !!!! I have to try it out
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
A must have. I skin prep before, during and after make up. Sets powders and moisturizes.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Laredo, TX
I love using this all over my fave and especially eyeshadows to make them more pigmented
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.