Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA

Ride or die product! Great for setting makeup and gives a natural finish. Love using to make pigments more expressive. Holy grail for finishing sprays!
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

When you been outside all day on a hot day and you feel your face dry, this products works wonders it refreshes your face and your makeup lasts longer.
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA

This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Deena R.
Deena R.

This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Tapengga S.
Tapengga S.
Raleigh, NC

I love this product! All of my friends are always talking about this. My makeup last alll day and the feeling is great it doesn't feel greasy or watery
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC

It's great! Honestly felt like my makeup stayed on all day even in these hot summer days! And the prime fix also evened my complexion! Love this stuff!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

Great Spray, I love this spray for setting my makeup MAC never disappoints. Leaves my face refresh and set my makeup even in humidity. High recommended
Luxx M.
Luxx M.

Love MAC Fix plus skin setting spray. It feels so nice on the skin. And helps to prolong makeup beautifully. Would recommend.And it is worth the money.
Becky K.
Becky K.
Belle Center, OH

My holy grail fixing spray! This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel great! It keeps my makeup from looking cakey and makes eye shadows really pop!
Roweily A.
Roweily A.

This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.