Add a Photo

Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
July 13, 2016, 5:24 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Sets make up but not for a long enough time. Maybe of it were long lasting I would recommend.
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
This is the best. I love how it sets my make up. It leaves a dewy glow and it smells awesome.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA
I just love Mac make up this Mac prep prime is really good plus it doesn't stick to your face
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Cookeville, TN
A must have in your beauty bag. I never let myself run out of this stuff. It's my holy grail!
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
March 16, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing setting spray. It goces your makeup and gives you a beautiful, healthy, natural glow.
Analicia N.
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
July 22, 2016, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Good spray and makes my make up last long with is falling soo use this and wouldn't change it
Yeriel G.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA
June 21, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for making my eyeshadow really intense the smell of this product is really amazing
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Aug. 29, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
So good! Love all the different fragrances! MAC never let's us down! Especially with this one
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Victorville , CA
This product is basically life itself. It's so amazing and worth every penny you spend on it.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
I love this finishing spray. It helps my face last longer and doesn't leave it feeling sticky
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.