Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
North Baltimore, OH

Yes yes yes. I stock up on this. I use it all the time probably use it a lot more then I should. I go a little crazy when using it to set my makeup can't help it.
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.

I love this. I use it before I put on my makeup and between steps. It keeps me hydrated! It's also really good to apply highlighter with so it looks more natural.
Lety G.
Lety G.

This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
Coral S.
Coral S.

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.

i udes in every makeup look i do it's perfect for the last touch and the first touch the makeup look flawless always i put the MAC prep + Prime Fix+ favorite ever
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Gray, LA

Absolutly favorite product. It doubles as a moisturizer and a primer and doesn't leave any sticky residue or lines but evens out the makeup for a longer quality.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.

Although it's not a makeup setting spray, it does make my makeup look more natural. It can also be used to spritz on your shadow brush to give them more pigment.
Mariel M.
Mariel M.

This makes your make up blend beautiful into your skin. If your make up is looking cakey put this on after your done and it makes it blend all together into one!
Karishma R.
Karishma R.

My favorite makeup product ever. I use this brood makeuo aftet makeup and to intensify my eyeshadow. This just soaks into the skin and gives such a natural look.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.