Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Little Rock

Everyone needs this in their life!!! Most amazing product ever. I couldn't live without it. I love using it before I apply my makeup & afterwards! Makes my skin look amazing! The smell is great as well
Vipasana K.
Vipasana K.

This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Smyrna, GA

I really love this stuff. I love how misty it is. My face doesn't feel drenched when I use it. And in the summer time you can stick it in the fridge, it's great cold( MAC counter gave me that tip lol )
Alexis K.
Alexis K.

This is a life changing product for me!!! I adore the fix+ I use it after I moisturize to prep my skin, I use it even without makeup, and I also use it to refresh my skin! I love love love this product
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.

Since I live in a very humid warm place, this is a product I reach for A LOT great for oily skin like mine and it comes with a lot of product so it lasts for quite a long time so the price is worth it!
Mai T.
Mai T.

The best thing ever! It's not a setting spray but can be used as one. It melts my foundation making it blend into my face like a smooth baby's bottom. It also intensify my highlighter so that's a plus!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX

This stuff is incredible. I put it on before I apply my foundation and my foundation always goes on smooth. I never have a problem blending my makeup with it on! There is no shimmer. I would buy again!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.

This primer is amazing. I use it all the time. It goes on super easy. No lines, looks like a natural after you put your make up on top of it. Long lasting for everyday wear. Buy it over and over again.
Margarita P.
Margarita P.
Riverview, FL

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Salinas, CA

I love this because it makes my skin look really good and my foundation looks amazing !!! It really works and it makes your face feel good too and I think you guys should go buy one ! It really works 😋
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.