Add a Photo

Photos (551)
Reeya B.
Reeya B.
Orland Park, IL

Best setting spray in the world! This is my life. I live and die for this product!!!! Makes any eye shadow pop, so cool! My friends love it and get it for me everyday!
Saglara O.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI

YouTube made me buy it. I never knew I needed it so badly. It makes makeup to look nicer! I literally soak my face in this stuff, then let it dry and I'm ready to go!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

This product helps keep my skin nice and cool and refreshed in the summer time. I have oily skin and it leaves a pretty dewy look on my skin without looking too oily.
ROSIE J.
ROSIE J.

This is a good finishing spray to complete the makeup look. I also use it to intensify the color of my eyeshadow and it hydrates the skin specially on those hot days.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX

This refreshes my makeup as well as sets it. But I really love using this product for wetting a beauty blender or wetting a brush before going with a metallic shadow.
savannah G.
savannah G.

Ive tryed this twice and it kept my make up put amazingly no mess uos nothing it stayed put very very well i was so surprised how perfect it kept my makeup on all day
Gema R.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA

Best stuff on earth! I use this to intensify pigments and other eye shadows. I also use this to all moister to my face and it doesn't leave my face too sticky or wet.
Emily B.
Emily B.

Amazing product for adding pigment to shimmer or foil eyeshadows. Is also good for freshening up facial makeup throughout the day but not for a locking setting spray.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Madison, TN

I like this finishing spray to get rid of that cakey powdery look but it doesn't really set the face. I'm giving it 5 stars because you can use it for so many things!
Israa O.
Israa O.
Greensboro, NC

Love this stuff!!! I got my firs travel bottle and it lasted me a few months and I re purchased asap. I really like how fine the mist is and how it removes cakieness.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.