BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
This is my Ride or Die! I have used fix plus for 7 years now. This product is so versatile and that is why I can't stop using it! You can use it to set your makeup, before makeup application, to wet your brush to make highlighter and eyeshadows more intense and mettalic, and you can mix in loose pigment for an illuminating mist.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+  The scent is very refreshing too, cucumber and chamomile. I think everyone can use this product in their kit!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Carlisle, PA
This is such a staple product that everyone should have to set their makeup and just help all the makeup to melt into each other and leave this amazing lasting finish that looks beautiful for a way longer period of time than it would if you didn't use fix plus 🙌 we all need some fix plus in our lives hehe ❤ I hope you are having a beautiful day!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I purchased this and the Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray to compare the two and return whichever spray didn't work with my skin. Due to my oily complexion, this Mac spray did its job of adhering to my makeup and making it last longer, but one thing I didn't like is the dewy finish. I'm already oily looking after a couple of hours, I don't need a dewy look on top of that. One thing MAC could improve on is having a variety of sprays like UD that is suitable for oily, combination or dry skin. Once that becomes a thing with MAC, I would instantly give them the missing star in their rating.
Syrena T.
Syrena T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff! Without it my makeup routine is severely lacking. This primer is a very lightweight spray that coats your face easily. I like to spray it before putting on my makeup and then massage it onto my face. This isn't the primer for you if you're planning on something lasting more than 8 hours. Once the 8 hour mark hits, the skin can become oily because of how lightweight this primer is. I also use Fix+ as a liquid base for loose pigments. It allows for a smooth paste, and makes pigments even brighter than they are dry. I especially like using the MAC loose pigments with this.
Ciara G.
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
i will never understand what the heck I'm buying when i buy fix + but i keep buying it. Its got so many uses but i still don't really know if it makes any difference. I think the NYX dewy skin mist is a good alternative for wetting brushes and the mario badescue (i know i spelled that wrong lol) rose water spray is a way better facial mist. both of those are cheaper, but i continue to buy all 3 products cause fix + is just one of those staple products that you feel like you have to have. i usually get the travel size though to save money and i don't go through it that quickly.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
I have used this spray for years and it is definitely one of my beauty go-to's to finish off any makeup look. I was so excited about the new coconut version of this, and I have to say it works just as good as the original one and has a nice coconut smell that takes you to paradise. I have always loved how hydrating this spray is and how it leaves your skin soooo refreshed. If you love the original and love coconut smells you definitely will not regret this (I literally have ordered so many of the coconut fix sprays that I am stocked up for some time).
Demi D.
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
Prep+Prime Fix+...... has so many different uses! I have been using this product to set my makeup for well over 10 years, a definite makeup bag staple. You can use it to pick up pigments and shadows, application of foundation, to set makeup, extend the life of mascara... the list goes on and on.

I want dewy, glowing skin and Fix+ helps me
achieve that look. I use it daily to finish my make up. The bottle comes in two sizes... a 1 oz travel sizes bottle and a full sized 3.4 oz bottle, both which is TSA approved so you can pop it into your carry on for touch up or to refresh your skin.
Tirza N.
Tirza N.
San Francisco, CA
Im don't wanna be such a band wagon or what so ever, but long story short after all of this i just try this stuff! I usually use setting spray from skindinavia and im still loving it, but God oh God this stuff also do magic in my skin. If i feel too powdery after put all the foundation, setting powder, powder blush, powder bronze everything powder, i just spray this bad boy and YASSS, magic happened!!! All the powder melt to your skin and changed it become one with your skin (if that make sense :p) Anyhow, this fix plus is just amazing! Its my holy grail everrrr.. thank u Mac
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
Holy grail of setting sprays!

What I love: Hydrating
This is the best setting spray, primer, ect. I used to only use MAC products, but now have moved on completely except this item. It is the first thing and last thing that I put on my face with my morning make up routine. Throughout the day it also it so refreshing to spray when needing a little freshening up. If sprayed on a brush before using eye shadows, or blush it makes the more pigmented too! Works with every foundation I've ever used. And better than any other competitor.

What I dislike: Nothing!
Tess H.
Tess H.
Bemidji, MN
Mac gets the award of trendsetter for me because I remember buying this YEARS before the hype about other setting/prime sprays came out. I don't use this on my actual face, I prefer to use this product to amplify my eyeshadows. This product makes my patchy shimmer shadow go from 0 to 12 in one spritz of the brush. Its not a cheap product but it truly makes my shadow look SO much more pigmented and it makes it stick for long periods of time as well! I would highly recommend. The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because its ehhh on the price when I only use it for eyeshadow.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.