Add a Photo

Ashley U.
Victorville, CA
July 14, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
June 22, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
July 25, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
July 22, 2016, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Lo mejor de lo mejor me encanta como se ve mi maquillaje despues de aplicar este fabuloso spray
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Aug. 15, 2016, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Can't slay my face without this spray. I also use this when I want to use a shimmer eyeshadow.
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
Aug. 17, 2016, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this before and after makeup. Looks so nice and lasts that much longer! Would recommend!
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
La Puente, CA
I love this stuff to set my makeup! It melts into the skin and gives a beautiful Dewey glow :)
buni R.
buni R.
Forney , TX
March 1, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this for setting my make up and it makes it last all day it's perfect for any skin type
Lasharika B.
Lasharika B.
This stuff is amazing I use it to prime my face and set to it my makeup last all day and night
Liz D.
Liz D.
Potrero, CA
April 5, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! I've purchased it over 3 times and absolutely love it! Really recommend it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.