BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Theodore D.
Anaheim, CA
I CANNOOOTTTT LIVE WITHOU THIS PRMER!!!! EVERY DAY THIS WILL GO ON MY FACE AND I WILL REFUSE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!! ITS AMAZING IT MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK RADIANT AND GLOWING AND ITS GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES😍😍😍
Lauren R.
Love how hydrating this feels on my face. It also provides a nice, dewy base. I do not find that it hides my pores but creates a sticky-enough surface for the rest of my makeup without making my skin feel super tacky. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this forever! Funny thing is I have only ever purchased one. Lol idk how it's lasted me so long tbh it's one of my favorite setting sprays. I have very dry skin so it's perfect to make my skin look at little more dewy after I apply foundation and setting powder. Though I love it so much I considering repurchasing after having found another favorite
Lexy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is so good!! I love this primer it's so moist and puts a good base for my makeup! It's not too pricey but it is defiantly worth it! I would defiantly recommend this prodctut to anyone who is looking for a good primer !
Sarah H.
Gainesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I don't use it as a setting spread or a primers I use it to and wetness to any shimmer shade to increase the pigmentation on the lids. It works effortlessly and never fails, I will purchase again when I run out.
Molly H.
Tullahoma, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's not to love about fix +? It can set your makeup, refresh your makeup, dampen your beauty blender or wet your brush for adding more pigment to your eye shadows. It really can do it all. Everyone needs a bottle of this on their makeup vanity!
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is the best. It doesn't set my makeup like an UD spray would but it definitely makes the makeup look so much better. It melts everything into the skin and makes everything look flawless. The spray on this is my all-time favorite too. It's so fine and pleasant!!
Rachelle D.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely a must have no matter what kind of skin type you are! Just melts your makeup into your skin and makes it look so natural and flawlessly blended, I've boughten countless bottles and I definitely will continue to do so!!
Jonnae E.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great to get rid of that Cakey look makeup can sometimes give, helps all products melt together. Isn't great for actually setting makeup. More for giving that flawless dewy loook. Also great to amplify metallic or shimmer shadows
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup and also to spray my brush to make my metallic eyeshadow more pigmented. It smells great and feels replenishing on the skin. I love this stuff I use it everyday
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.