Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (390)
Anna S.
Anna S.

Good base prep, held up well during the entirety of an english wedding (sun to rain to almost snow), had to blot a bit, but skin felt smooth & not irritated (very sensitive skin here).
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

I bought this with my sister just because it's not bad it's easy to use it's easy to apply the price is OK it does last long would I buy this again no. It does what it's supposed to do
Kelly K.
Kelly K.

One of my favorite setting sprays! I use this when I want to make my shimmery eye shadow pop. I dip my brush in the shadow and spray this on the brush. I do the same with my highlight!
Sierra E.
Sierra E.

In love with this product. I cannot get over how refreshed my face feels when I put this on. It keeps my makeup light and fresh all day without wearing off. This is my beauty favorite.
Elisa R.
Elisa R.

El mejor fiajdor y primer a la ves de esta marca, es muy reconocido hace 6 meses lo empece a usar y puedes utilizarlo en tu parpado o en brochas para darle mas intensidad a los colores
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY

Great product to have in a makeup collection. Can be used as a primer, setting spray, and more! Love the use this with loose eyeshadow, to make it stick to my eyes and enhance pigment.
Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.
Toronto

I love this setting spray. If you want a dewy all day makeup look I suggest using this before you put on makeup like a primer and then after. Its definitely great for a more dewy look!
Macy  R.
Macy R.

This product is amazing for mac I love it for wedding baked products or just putting my face to make it what do we wear any of that it is an amazing product and he totally recommend it
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Santa Ana, CA

My favorite by far it's not expensive and it works wonders I have also used it to make eyeliner with my eyeshadow. This is a trick they showed me at the MAC store while I was shopping.
Yasmin P.
Yasmin P.
San Francisco, CA

Perfect finisher. It makes my makeup look flawless and doesn't break me out! When I use Mac highlighter then finish it with Mac fix plus, it gives such a beautiful "from within" glow.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.