Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Kennesaw, GA

Obviously it's not so you know it's good it's good and it works well but it's just expensive that's the only thing I could say about it LOL
Dami O.
Dami O.

Best thing ever invented. Good for peeping skin before makeup and setting makeup good for dryer skin types and goo for enhancing eyeshadows
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

This is honestly the best setting spray I've ever used! It makes me make up last all day! It also has SPF in it which is definitely a plus!
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ

This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
olga p.
olga p.
Bronx, NY

Smells great but not to empowering and leaves my skin hydrated. It's a MUST HAVE!! I'm telling you, your skin will look like butter (smooth)
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Somerset , Ky

This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
tia h.
tia h.
Hyattsville, MD

LOVE IT IT!!!! This stuff is the bomb for everything from priming to finishing your final look. I also use this to blend out my concealers.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA

I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA

This is used by many people it even helps me to blend out my foundation or concealr I just spray my sponge and I'm ready to go out the door
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.