Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

This is the best primer ever. I'll seriously never use anything else. Super long lasting👍 works well with my oily skin, has a very natural finish! Will buy again!
DeQuala G.
DeQuala G.

This is my holy grail! I've tried to replace it several times, but there's just no replacement! The smell is amazing and I often just spray on a clean fresh face!
danielle S.
danielle S.

Sits perfect on your face and gives you that base to apply your Makeup. Makes the foundation easy to apply and blend out and makes it last all day without moving.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.

Although it's not a makeup setting spray, it does make my makeup look more natural. It can also be used to spritz on your shadow brush to give them more pigment.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI

Great lightweight primer! Holds my makeup all day long. A little pricey but it is worth it. Mac is great quality. It's not thick like other primers which I like.
Erika M.
Erika M.

I use this product before and after I apply make up. It really helps lock in my foundation. it's nice to carry around on a hot day as well, to refresh your face.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
El Cajon, CA

I use this product as a setting spray and for wetting my eyeshadow brushes before use. I would never use another setting spray again because I love this so much!
Mariel M.
Mariel M.

This makes your make up blend beautiful into your skin. If your make up is looking cakey put this on after your done and it makes it blend all together into one!
Eve R.
Eve R.

Smell vey good.
Let your skin feeling dewy and fresh.
I used it for eveything ,anytime. After i cleanse my face ...and after i apply my makeup.
Worth every cent!
Jossy A.
Jossy A.
Barquisimeto

Diooos!!! Esto es lo que he deseado en meses! Lo probe una vez y quede fascinada! Lo he buscado por toda la ciudad! Lo deseo y me enamora! Quiero unos cientos!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.