BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Very basic but super cute , gets the job done . Ad leaves everything good . Doesn’t leave my skin oily or nothing like that . Just really like it and I’ve brought more through the year because of how much I like it
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Very good for hydrating the skin while you already have makeup on. Also good for creating that dewy look. Does a very good job at setting makeup into skin. I’ve been using this for about 8 years now, no complaints.
💕rain-uh R.
Bowling Green, OH
Mac fix+ is a staple when it comes to my makeup routine! Nothing is more refreshing or hydrating than this product! It also makes my makeup stay on all day! I keep this in my makeup bag AND my purse! A beauty must!
Leah S.
Eugene, OR
I love this stuff. It helps my makeup settle into my skin and look natural. Not a great primer or good at keeping my makeup lasting all day but it makes it look better and it’s refreshing. I keep buying this stuff
Rebecca P.
SOUTH EUCLID, OH
Fix+ is one of my go-to makeup products!! You can use it for so many things while doing makeup!! You can use it before priming your skin for foundation, you can use it as a primer for foundation, you can use it to wet your brush to intensify your shimmer and duo chrome eyeshadows, you can use it as a setting spray......the list goes on!! This product is absolutely worth every penny of the $25 it costs!! So versatile!!
Haley S.
A staple in my makeup collection. This product makes your makeup look so great! A little pricey but worth it, it smells fantastic as well. Also great for more than just a setting spray! Would definitely recommend!
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
Love love love this product is put it on before and after my makeup it makes blending my makeup so much easier. Sometimes you do have to spray a couple pumps before you spray your face to make sure it has a good mist going. I also use this to help foil my shimmer shadow and I literally never use shimmer shadown without spraying my fix plus on my brush first. Good buy and everyone should have some in their makeup bag
stephanie R.
Bronx , NY
I love Mac fix + it’s great I use it to prep my skin and also to set. It’s perfect to spray after using powder to smooth out your skin. It’s refreshing and light weight. Definitely a repurchased product of mine.
Katrina N.
This product works so good. I bought the kid with 3 different scents in it. Smell amazing. Keeps my make up looking great all day long and in place. Favorite spray I’ve tried so fare. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
mackenzie t.
Coral Springs, FL
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. ONLY 25$? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS PRODUCT IS A HOLY GRAILLLLLL! You  can prime your face with it, you can set your face with it, and you can spray brushes with it so more pigment comes off with shadow such as like glitter shadows but you can use it for anything really if you need more pigment out of something. THIS PRODUCT MELTS THE MAKEUP INTO YOUR FACE LEAVING A WONDERFUL, FLAWLESS FINISH.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.