Add a Photo

Photos (376)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA

It works well, my eyeshadow look intense,I noticed my face wasn't oily with this prep on, and my eyeshadows don't look well at the end of to day, look better if I apply spray to setting hair instead this setting, really and is safe. Anyways I would buy it again because a it's a good deal, because is 2 in one, prep and primer, and it cheap I bought the little bottle for 10.99 just to try, an later on I'll buy the big one for 22.99
Cathy L.
Cathy L.

I don't know what I was doing before I started using this. I use this as a setting spray after I do my makeup, and while it doesn't make my makeup last longer, it makes my makeup look less powdery, giving my face a dewy finish. A tip though: especially with non-waterproof eyeliners, make sure you either use the Fix+ before doing your eye makeup, or cover your eyes while you spray your face, or else the eye makeup will get ruined!
Niamh O.
Niamh O.

I absolutely love mac fix+. For me I use it on no makeup days to simply hydrate my skin. Before moisturiser and primer on makeup days for that extra drink of water for my skin. I also use it on eyeshadow brushes to increase the pigmentation of the shadow. When I finish a full face of makeup and setting it with powder I often feel very caked so one or two spritzs of fix+ makes your face look fresh but still as wonderful as before
Naila M.
Naila M.

This is honestly one of the best primers/setting sprays/makeup enhancers I've ever tried! It does live up to the hype, and smells great! It is long lasting! I haven't had to reapply/re-spray before. It does not hide pores, since it's a liquid and it isn't claiming to vanish pores! But I would recommend this product, I use it in so many different ways! Whether it to be to set my makeup or intensify my eyeshadow, it does the job!
Emily C.
Emily C.
edmond, ok

I like to use this to moisten my face before applying foundation. It helps my makeup apply more smoothly and evenly without the extra exaggeration of dry skin. I like to moisten my Beauty Blender with this as well. It works great when applying an eyeshadow wet to give it a more intense or foiled look. I really like spraying this on my face after all my makeup is applied to help it all "melt" together. It is not a setting spray.
Bree W.
Bree W.

This was my go to summer product. It was a hot and humid summer and I spent most of it running from class to work so there wasn't much time in between to touch up my makeup. Spraying fix plus was such a quick fix. I would just spray a little on my face after class and it would not only make my face feel refreshed, but it would also make my makeup look almost flawless. Definitely a staple in my summer and now everyday routine.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.

Essa aguinha foi recebida por mim em um evento. Eu ja tinha visto muita gente falando sobre ela e sempre fui louca pra teatar.
Fix + é uma água de hidratação que mistura vitaminas e minerais, junto com tipos de chá calmantes pra pele. O produto tem um refrescancia imediata e diliciosa, faz com que a pele fique hidratada e com aspecto natural na maquiagem, almenta a duração da maquiagem e dá um aspecto mais saúdavel pra pele.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA

This product is a game changer!!! I love to spray this before and after my makeup. I think this product works best on normal to dry skin, but won't look terrible on oily. The send it is fantastic and wish MAC would release a perfume of this! What this can do is intensify any eyeshadow, melt powders into your skin and make your highlight pop! However, this is NOT a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
jaclyn f.
jaclyn f.

So I use fix+ to spray on before my foundation to kind of prep my skin and give my face a more dewy look. I also use it when I'm completely done with my makeup, not necessarily to set my face, but it helps even out any patchyness or harsh lines in my powder. i will still use a different setting spray to set but fix+ just makes your make up look blended and dewy and beautiful. it really makes a difference in my make up regimen
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Ambridge, PA

Every girl needs this in their makeup bag. Fix+ has so many uses and I use it at least three times in my makeup routine. Obviously, it sets my makeup, it also takes away the "cake-y" layer of powder that I get when I bake my face. I use it to moisten my Anastasia Brow pomade as well. It seemed silly to spend so much money on a bottle of water, but I continue to purchase it because it can fix almost any makeup mishap for me.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.