BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Rosy L.
I have literally tried most high end brands and many more drug store brands, out of all i use this spray the most. I use it to prime my face before foundation, to prep for my highlight and or metallic eyeshadows. I use it to set all of my makeup. I love this spray and will continue to use it.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
Love this spray! Sets my makeup and gives a natural finish. Easy to use, although the mist could be a bit finer. I've also used this to intensify the color payoff of my eyeshadow, and it works wonders for that! It's lightweight on the skin. I also have oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin, and I have not had any adverse reactions to this product at all. Far better than my UD setting spray. I highly recommend this product, and will be repurchasing for sure.
Elisa L.
Orange, CA
Fix Plus is an amazing product l. It is incredibly versatile in the sense that you can do lots with it! You can use it for skin prep, you can use it to make shadows more pigmented. You can also use it to foil metallic shadows! Even though it's pricey, the multi functions make it worthwhile!
alina k.
Modesto, CA
This was my very first setting spray, I really liked it. I would spray this throughout the day in the summer all the time and it felt so good on my face, very cooling. I have very dry skin in the winter so I don’t use this product anymore because it doesn’t really hydrate my skin but I would definitely recommend this, it’s a very good product.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
Bomb. Use before makeup, during and after. Spray your sponge (beauty blender) to help blend the products into your skin. I love the finish it leaves on my skin. I don’t like my skin to look matte, I got for more of that luminous (glow and dewy) finish. Pairs well with all foundations that I’ve used. Can be used to amplify highlighter. If you buy the travel size it’s nice to spray on the go, help hydrate the skin and refreshed it.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
This stuff is DIVINE!!! It is so refreshing and light! It has SO many amazing vitamins and minerals and just makes my skin feel so hydrated. It really soothes your skin before applying makeup and gives you a natural finish. I use this as a priming, finishing or hydrating spray. Highly recommend!
Emily C.
Johnson city, TN
This product is the most relaxing part of my makeup routine. The scent is just so calming and comforting and it feels so refreshing to spray on my face. I have kind of dry skin so sometimes my makeup starts to get a little dried out and all I have to do is spray some of this on my face and it totally revitalizes my makeup.
Katherine K.
Sherman oaks , CA
Major fan of this product, it adds so much hydration to my face and definitely helps with the application of my products. Aside from using it to prep my face before applying foundation, I also mix it with my concealers for easier spread and spray it on my brush before applying my highlighter so I get that extra glow. Any time I need hydration, this is my go to. It's also great to use after you shave (I have a sensitivity to shaving so I itch & breakout a lot) , just spray it on after and it helps with any itching, ingrown hairs, and redness. I just love the versatility of this product!
Leslie B.
This product is amazing for making your makeup stay on all day it also moisturizes your skin keeping it hydrated I highly approve this product for anyone who likes to look natural because it give you the glow your going for it also evens your make up and I’ve bought like 3 of these
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.