Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

I use this every single day! Before makeup for a nice burst of hydration after powders to set them into my skin, and thought the day to refresh my makeup and rejuvenate my complexion. It has a very light scent and a fine mist. It is also great when working with shimmery or foiled shadows and pigments. It really enhances the color of everything you use! I always have this on hand and a mini in my purse. It is the best.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA

I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
I had heard a lot of rave on this product on YouTube but refused to buy it until one of my all time favorite you tubers raved about it and I gave in. I'm so glad I finally made the splurge because it's absolutely fantastic if you want to get rid of a powdery finish or even apart it as a primer spray before applying foundation. My only issue is that the mister isn't as fine as id like it but that's just me being picky.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.

Holy grail!!! I sometimes cake my face or add too much powder on my face and this will help your makeup look amazing and not so cakey! It'll help your makeup melt into your face! And also if you want to bring out the shimmer out of your pigments or you want some sort of pigment you can spray the fix plus on too a flat brush then add the pigment or shadow! $20 but soooo worth it. Mines last me little less than 6 months
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL

I like this setting spray. I feel like it keeps my makeup in place and does what a setting spray should do. I sometimes use my beauty blender and spray some of this of it to blend foundation or concealer to make it stay a little better. Definitely hold it further away from your face and mist in strokes to cover evenly, but I did get my face too wet at first so steady hands and about 6-8 inches away works best for me
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME

This stuff is THE BEST at making all of the layers of different product (foundation, concealer, powder, blush, any contour you may do) blend into one flawless 'layer' for a non cakey look! I only wish I had purchased my fix+ back when they had rose or coconut scented versions. I'm not sure if there is any difference in the older fix+ and this prep+prime fix+. It's even nice to mist on your bare face for hydration
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

This is my holy grail product. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.
Anel C.
Anel C.

This product is amazing, I love products that you can use for multiple purposes it make me feel that my money is well spend I use it to prime, to blend my makeup when is getting dry, to make my eyeshadow pop out more, I love using it in summer to fresh up my makeup, it makes my makeup last all day and look more event I absolutely recommend this product to everyone is really affordable $24 and worth every penny!!
rafaela u.
rafaela u.

I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.