BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Lily L.
Lily L.
Can be used as both a primer or finisher (for a smooth, even face). I choose to use it as a face primer, as it leaves it not too matte for makeup. Leaves makeup on the face for a while, but will smudge at the end of the day if not set with setting spray. Refreshes the face. Has a great locking mechanism on the cap. Great value compared to other brands (ex: Tatcha)
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Fix can do it all, whether you use it to refresh your skin, set your makeup, or a medium to use a dry product wet. This has been great for my dry skin and helps keep my makeup from slipping while still looking like skin. You really can't go wrong. If there are drawbacks, it would be the price and that it doesn't come in a bigger size. Try it, you won't regret it.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Skin Spray
If you don't have this, you need it. In the summer, I hate for my face to be super matte so instead of a setting spray, I spritz this. (Note, it does not help my makeup stay put longer). It takes away the powdery look as well, so if you apply too much powder, spritz this on. It also helps with eye shadow pigmentation. And it smells and feels amazing on the face!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien , WA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love the Mac fix+skin setting spray. I use it to blend my makeup together after I finish with liquid, powder and bronzer. It makes the makeup melt together to take away the cake face look. It also adds a bit of a dewy look to my face in the summer time without making me look oily. I also use it to apply eyeshadows for less fallout and a creamy pigmented look.
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Pasadena , TX
Review for: Skin Spray
My sister told me this product was a must have and I'm glad I made this commitment. I love it! The scent it has is just so fresh like cucumbers it's very nice and light when sprayed also. I apply it before my makeup and after so it gets rid if that powder look. I also like to spray it on my brushes to foil my eyeshadows. I love this and will purchase it again.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
This setting spray is my absolute favorite! I use this mainly to make my makeup look flawless. If it is looking a bit cakey, this spray gives a flawless finish. It does make my makeup last longer but it is not the best product for that. I think this product along with the urban decay all nighter setting spray on top will give you perfect long lasting makeup!
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Review for: Skin Spray
There is a reason that YouTube makeup gurus rave about this stuff!! Feels like you are spraying water on your face at first, but it dries immediately and leaves your face feeling like you're ready for a photo shoot. If you're not ready to commit to a full bottle, MAC sells a travel-size option for a fraction of the price and will last you quite a long time!!
Gao  C.
Gao C.
Taylorsville, Nc
Review for: Skin Spray
To begin with I love that this product now offers different smells. Such as lavender and cucumber. I had heard high review of this before buying it. But I love how this setting spray make my makeup look natural and blend together. I would difinitely buy this again. But I want everyone to know that this product is not made to make your makeup last any longer.
Nathaly Z.
Nathaly Z.
Houston , TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product, I definitely recommend to others, I use it to prime & set my face, & it sets the makeup beautifully. It's also really good to give shadow & highlighters more pigment. This product is $22, which I think it's a fair price for a good primer/ setting spray. But if you wanna test it out to see if you like it, there's a travel size for just $10.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray ... EVER!!! I use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day. It does an amazing job at prolonging makeup throughout they day and it gives your skin life after hours of wear. I also use this with baked products or just to intensify eyeshadows. It's smells fresh and clean and doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.