Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Ainsley U.
Ainsley U.

MAC Fix+ is one of the best skin products I've ever used! Not only is it an amazing primer, but it works great as a setting spray over your foundation to give it a dewy look! It eliminates pores and dry spots. Another thing to use it for is wetting your brushes to increase the pigmentation of shadows, highlighters, etc. Really refreshing, no weird smell or anything. It's really worth spending $22. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA

This product is a game changer!!! I love to spray this before and after my makeup. I think this product works best on normal to dry skin, but won't look terrible on oily. The send it is fantastic and wish MAC would release a perfume of this! What this can do is intensify any eyeshadow, melt powders into your skin and make your highlight pop! However, this is NOT a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
jaclyn f.
jaclyn f.

So I use fix+ to spray on before my foundation to kind of prep my skin and give my face a more dewy look. I also use it when I'm completely done with my makeup, not necessarily to set my face, but it helps even out any patchyness or harsh lines in my powder. i will still use a different setting spray to set but fix+ just makes your make up look blended and dewy and beautiful. it really makes a difference in my make up regimen
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Atlantic Bch, NY

This is such a great multi purpose product. There are so many uses for this from priming to setting and everything in between. It is prefect as a primer because it hydrates and preps the skin. As a setting spray it really melts everything together and adds moisture to areas where powder is used without moving the product around. It is also prefect to intensify pigmentation of any product you use (highlighter, eyeshadow ect.)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Visalia, CA

Everyone knows that MAC's fix plus has multiple uses! But what i love most about this is it locks in my moisturizer. Even if im having a no makeup day fix+ is a must! I am dry like the dessert, &yes i drink over a liter of water a day ladies; im just super dry!.... i put my tarte maracuja oil on, my spf moisturizer, mario badescu rose water, let that dry &last but definitely not least my MAC FIX+ &IM OUT THE DOOR!! I LOVE IT
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Ambridge

Every girl needs this in their makeup bag. Fix+ has so many uses and I use it at least three times in my makeup routine. Obviously, it sets my makeup, it also takes away the "cake-y" layer of powder that I get when I bake my face. I use it to moisten my Anastasia Brow pomade as well. It seemed silly to spend so much money on a bottle of water, but I continue to purchase it because it can fix almost any makeup mishap for me.
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
pelham, NY

By far the best thing I have ever come across. It keeps my make up in place all day and all night. I am someone who has extremely oily skin and always found myself with my makeup just falling off my face by the end of the day. I never wanted to use a powder because that would be too much. When I came across this I was a little cautious that this was going to do anything. This is truly a magic potion that works wonders.
I had heard a lot of rave on this product on YouTube but refused to buy it until one of my all time favorite you tubers raved about it and I gave in. I'm so glad I finally made the splurge because it's absolutely fantastic if you want to get rid of a powdery finish or even apart it as a primer spray before applying foundation. My only issue is that the mister isn't as fine as id like it but that's just me being picky.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA

I did not think that I would need this product, and held off for YEARS thinking that it was just like a water spray that people wasted money on....
Boy was I wrong. I finally gave in to buying this and have been using it every day since. I love that it makes my makeup look so natural, and it feels so good to put on! It feels extremely refreshing and this is something that I will keep on repurchasing for years to come.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

I use this every single day! Before makeup for a nice burst of hydration after powders to set them into my skin, and thought the day to refresh my makeup and rejuvenate my complexion. It has a very light scent and a fine mist. It is also great when working with shimmery or foiled shadows and pigments. It really enhances the color of everything you use! I always have this on hand and a mini in my purse. It is the best.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.