BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Johanna G.
Tampa, FL
Seriously a must have in any makeup kit! It's one of those multi purpose items... I use this in so many different ways, I sometimes hydrate my face before my makeup application with a few sprays, for eyeshadow intensity, i give my brush or beauty blender a few sprays for my foundation on concealer application, if your face is feeling a little over powdery in other words cakey-like give it a few spray and it'll soak up any extra product but my most favorite way to use this product is right before my highlight application! I spray a generous amount onto my face as soon as my face makeup is done but right before the highlight give it a few secs and before the fix+ fully dries then I go onto apply the highlighter of my choice. It seriously makes a difference and I swear by this stuff !
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
After hearing everybody rave about this product on YouTube I had to get my hands on this product. The first few times I tried it out I wasn't to satisfied with it because I didn't think it did anything to my face. I preferred my drug store setting sprays.
After using this product more I started to love it. I love this product even more because you can use it in many different ways.
You could use it to prime your face before applying your make-up to give your face moisture, you could apply it when your finished with your make-up to set your face and not make your face look powdery, or you could use it on your shimmery eye-shadow's to make them appear more pigmented.

Overall this product is amazing, definitely worth the money and repurchasing this product when I run out.
Avani P.
I absolutely love this spray. I have combination and blemished skin. Any excess of products or overly thick foundations immediately give me cake face, layering certain products gives my skin a weird texture. I've tried all kinds of setting powders and sprays. This spray in combination with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder does wonders. It meshes in the layers of products on my face, I use as little layers as possible, but this helps combine the contour, highlight, the concealer and foundation to look like it's one single layer. I love the finish it gives me. Sometimes my skin is extra oily in areas and that's what the Laura Mercier powder helps tame better. I've repurchased and repurchased this product. No regrets at all.
Ali F.
I purchased this from a MAC store in Vegas because the dry desert heat was bothering my usually oily skin. However, I mostly bought it because I was attending a wedding and did the bride's makeup -- I wanted to set it really well for her! took off one star because when i used it on myself as a primer, I broke out a little bit. However, when I used it on myself and the bride to set our makeup, it worked really well! Her makeup lasted through all the usual wedding events and looked superb and not too shiny in photographs. I've found, in general, that I prefer using it as a setting spray rather than a primer. Not sure I will buy it again (only because I want to try something else), but it's served me well for the bottle I have.
Kelsie C.
OK, so this is seriously one of the best products that Mac has created. I use this after I finish my makeup to add moisture back into my skin since it's sometimes have a powdery look from all of the setting powders etc. and then I press my makeup in with a sponge which leaves it airbrushed and flawless. This also works great on my highlight brush with really getting the product to show on my skin. I know that there are multiple uses for this but that is how I use it. I recently ran out and poured my elf mist and set spray into the fix plus spray bottle and let me just say that it is a great inexpensive dupe. I love the fix plus but for what I want done, I don't mind going to ELF instead. Not to mention it is only $5!
Courtney V.
Oakdale, PA
So, I put off buying this because I figured it was just a ploy to get me to spend $23 bucks... but you guys, I'm so sad I didn't get it sooner! I have combination skin, that leans more towards dry. This has been heavenly on my skin, it feels refreshing when applying it, and I really enjoy the smell too. I've noticed a significant difference in my makeup from the way it looks (10X smoother and flawless!) and in how long my makeup lasts before I look like I need a touch up. I can make it all day and still look nearly flawless with this stuff. Amazing. And, even if you spray a lot each day, I swear it never goes away. $23 bucks well spent for a bottle that lasts forever and makes you look airbrushed. BUY THIS!
River F.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm very very picky with my setting sprays and primers. I've gone through so many I've lost track. but I can honestly say I think I finally found the holy grail of setting sprays. I use it as a primer firsy, then sp Ray my beauty blender with it enough to moisten it then apply my foundation with it, then too it all off with anothee spray to set it. and let me tell you this stuff helps my makeup stay like none other. I'm a waitress who works long hours so I need my makeup to stay as long as possible. it doesn't make my skin oily which is also a huge plus. I love love love this spray. it works great for my sesitove skin as well, never causing blemishes or acne. this is the perfect setting spray!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Wow ok. I never thought I would try a Mac product due to the fact that they are not cruelty free. However I kept seeing this in everyone's YouTube videos. I tried it and I think I will reorder every time I run out. The smell is nice first of all...unlike other sprays. This intensifies eyeshadows so much. I will include pictures (left swatches are w/o fix+ and right is with fix+) as you can see it makes a giant difference. Swatches are from the ABH modern Renaissance palette, BH cosmetics highlight palette, and the Pür face palette. This is awesome. I bought it for $17 because you get free shipping and 20% off when you sign up. (Also don't mind my kitty scratch on my arm)
Tina R.
Pearsall, TX
I'm obsessed with this setting spray!! After I'm done with my foundation I lightly spay all over my face it really helps keep my makeup set all day it works wonders. The scent is amazing it's definitely a plus I would personally recommend this to anyone who wears makeup for long periods of time because I know sometimes makeup tends to smudge when wearing for hours. Believe me ladies and gents you need this in your life it was a game changer for me and I hope if y'all ever decide to try that y'all will love it as much as I do!!! It's also great for eyeshadow just lightly spray on your brush and then swatch some of your favorite shadow and see the results for yourself
Sabreena H.
Brookings, OR
I got a small bottle of this to try and loved it so much I bought 2 full sized right away. I love the smell and the refreshing feeling it leaves my face with. I use this as a prep every day prior to make up and will use it at times in the day when things feel too tight or dry. I even use it when I don't wear make up because it feels so nice. On days where I feel a little cakey I can spray this and it just kind of "flattens" everything. Especially if you get heavy handed with the powder foundations but do not want to start over. I am hugely guilty of product ADD but this is one item I use everyday and will always have as long as they leave the formula alone.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.