MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.
Key Claims And Benefits
- Soothes And Refreshes Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
- Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
- Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
- Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.
Top Questions See all 1,472 Q&A
- "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
- "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Secondly, I use it to wet down my eyeshadow brushes if I am trying to get a real POP of color...especially when using a shimmer or duo chrome! I also will dampen my beauty blender with it sometimes instead of water.
Thirdly..of course..I use it to SET THAT FACE!!!! This stuff does what it’s supposed to do and then some! It’s a total staple and part of my holy grail!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
I haven't tried the Urban Decay spray to see how it compares, but I have tried the Mario Rose spray and for everyday I use Mario, for special events I use MAC.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos