Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Charell F.
Charell F.
Cincinnati, OH
If you have not tried MAC's fix plus and you are into makeup, I highly suggest you do so. It is the perfect finisher for your makeup. Leaves the skin flawless and can give a Dewey Finnish depending on how much you use. If you have oily skin just use in moderation. I practically bathe my skin in it whether I am wearing makeup or not. Sometimes if I'm just running errands, I will wash and moisturize my face and then spray my fix plus over it and it just makes my skin glow! I also use it befor applying my makeup as a primer. (It works for me) It is very hydrating for the skin. I use the original but they do have different scents such as lavender and cucumber if you prefer. It is packed with vitamins and minerals, so it is also good for the skin. I purchased mine from the MAC counter at my Macy's for $22 dollars.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Aug. 18, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
A glycerin based spray great for reviving and refreshing makeup looks. Price is a lbit high for what it is. Formula is good but packaging is not a favorite. The lid does not unscrew and allow you to refill. This is annoying when you want to refill your travel size from your larger size. Also, I have had several with problematic spray nozzles. You have to rely on the generosity of the particular store for an exchange and it is a time waster. For those who work in set it is too risky to rely on a product that won't work due to faulty and poor package design. Love the formula. 2 stars for problematic packaging and high cost. Advertising it as a setting spray isn't completely accurate. It's more a refresher for makeup looks and means to helping move product when applied to brush. Not a very strong setting spray.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Jan. 14, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It is expensive but once you try it, you'll understand why. It is so amazing! I use to mixed with my foundation then I give a few spritz towards the end on my face and it melts everything into my skin seamlessly, leaving my makeup set all day. I'm a nurse in a top rated, major hospital in the country, that is always busy. Running around in a stressful environment, you tend to sweat often obviously, but my makeup does not budge on the days I use this. This setting spray is a must have for on the go ladies or just anyone who wants to have/start an amazing beauty collection. This is definitely a product that will change the way with how makeup lasts. Try & you'll see. It is also good on different types of skin tones & skin issues. It is not greasy or oily or heavy feeling. It's actually refreshing.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Finally broke down and bought a bottle of this fix + in March of this year. I think I paid $18.00 for it but could be wrong on that. I have several "drugstore" priced setting sprays that work for what I need them to do but wanted to see why this was such a cult classic. It is a very versatile product but I mainly use it as a setting spray, to calm down any powdery or cakey issues, to wet my eyeshadow brushes when I want a more intense look out of my lid shades, and on zero makeup days to refresh my skin after a shower or after being out in heat and humidity. I will repurchase this every time I run out and gladly pay the "higher end" price. It is a staple for me, only con I have is that because the way it's packaged I don't find it to be travel friendly so it just doesn't leave my vanity.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Feb. 15, 2016, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you don't have this in your life, do yourself a favor and run to your nearest Mac counter right now to get this Fix +! I am telling you, if I could bathe in this stuff I probably would lol. This is such a lifesaver in so many ways I couldn't live without it. I spray this over my face when I make the mistake of applying too much concealer, too much powder or anything and it takes the cake right away! I even spray this on my damp beautyblender in order to prevent my makeup from caking up in the first place! I also spray my eyeshadow brushes with this if I want a shadow to be more pigmented for it makes the shadow more intense. I just spray it and dip it into the shadow and it works amazingly. For only $22, you get magic in a bottle and I recommend this to everyone who is a makeup lover.
Johanna G.
Johanna G.
New York , Ny
June 13, 2016, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Seriously a must have in any makeup kit! It's one of those multi purpose items... I use this in so many different ways, I sometimes hydrate my face before my makeup application with a few sprays, for eyeshadow intensity, i give my brush or beauty blender a few sprays for my foundation on concealer application, if your face is feeling a little over powdery in other words cakey-like give it a few spray and it'll soak up any extra product but my most favorite way to use this product is right before my highlight application! I spray a generous amount onto my face as soon as my face makeup is done but right before the highlight give it a few secs and before the fix+ fully dries then I go onto apply the highlighter of my choice. It seriously makes a difference and I swear by this stuff !
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
After hearing everybody rave about this product on YouTube I had to get my hands on this product. The first few times I tried it out I wasn't to satisfied with it because I didn't think it did anything to my face. I preferred my drug store setting sprays.
After using this product more I started to love it. I love this product even more because you can use it in many different ways.
You could use it to prime your face before applying your make-up to give your face moisture, you could apply it when your finished with your make-up to set your face and not make your face look powdery, or you could use it on your shimmery eye-shadow's to make them appear more pigmented.

Overall this product is amazing, definitely worth the money and repurchasing this product when I run out.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Feb. 28, 2016, 6:03 p.m.
Holy grail. Loml. My all time favorite product. A++++
I am totally head over heals on this product. It has possibly fixed my whole entire existence. Some say it's overpriced water, but it really some sort of magical water that is multi-purpose. And honestly, you can use this for intensity eyeshadow, smooth transition for bronzer, foundation, set face, prime skin, etc. This is great for either skin type, dry, combo, or oily because all my friends have used the bottle I have. My favorite thing is to set my face with this wonderful water. The only thing I could complain about is the spray application, it's kind of hard to use when you lock and unlock it. But overall, great price for how much you can use it and how much realistic function you can enable from it.
Avani P.
Avani P.
I absolutely love this spray. I have combination and blemished skin. Any excess of products or overly thick foundations immediately give me cake face, layering certain products gives my skin a weird texture. I've tried all kinds of setting powders and sprays. This spray in combination with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder does wonders. It meshes in the layers of products on my face, I use as little layers as possible, but this helps combine the contour, highlight, the concealer and foundation to look like it's one single layer. I love the finish it gives me. Sometimes my skin is extra oily in areas and that's what the Laura Mercier powder helps tame better. I've repurchased and repurchased this product. No regrets at all.
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
Feb. 19, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Wow I really did not expect to fall in love with this product the way I did. I saw so many people on YouTube talking about this spray, and I didn't believe it was worth the hype. Boy was I wrong. I really thought it was just water in a bottle, thinking I could make my own at home. When I gave in and bought this product it was amazing. My makeup did not smear off onto my clothes like it normally does, and it did not budge. My makeup looked so even and smooth, very air brushes. I spray it on my bare face and add a moisturizer and primer since I have very dry skin. Do not use it alone always add moisturizers see. This is a must have in my makeup bag, it makes a major difference. Love love love this product, I can not get enough.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.