Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (590)
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
I use this before & after applying my makeup. It sets in my look allowing long lasting coverage.
Shelbie D.
Shelbie D.
Awesome product makes your make up look so refreshed and perfect I've used probably 5 bottles (:
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Fortville, IN
I really love this prep prime and fix. I mainly use it for fix. I forget get to us it for prime.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
July 25, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA
July 14, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN
Amazing! It's a bit pricey! This products primes my face and keeps my makeup in tact! I love it
July M.
July M.
Del Rey, CA
Love this product can go wothout a fix spray leaves your makeup settled to fave amazing product
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Holds make up so well ! I can go all day and never have to touch up. I even use it on my models
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL
Buttery smooth primer makes for a smooth and flawless makeup application! Doesn't dry or crack!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
July 22, 2016, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Lo mejor de lo mejor me encanta como se ve mi maquillaje despues de aplicar este fabuloso spray
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.