BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Nashaly R.
Nashaly R.
Me gusta mucho es uno de los mejores primer que he utilizado. Lo recomiendo
Maria G.
Maria G.
Rio Grande City, TX
Best prime fix!!! Will buy again and tell my friends about it is affordable
Rania U.
Rania U.
This Product should have 10 stars. You can't go wrong!!!! Best thing ever!!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Cleveland, OH
This is probably my favorite Mac product! There are many other uses for this product other than a setting spray, and here are the reasons why I recommend it:

1. As stated before, it helps your makeup last longer throughout the day.

2. Use it before applying primer to help lock in moisture on your face.

3. It eliminates the powdery residue you get from applying too much powder, blush, bronzer and eyeshadow, leaving a stunning glow that doesn't look greasy.

4. You can also use it to lighten the coverage of a heavy foundation or concealer.

5. You can use it as a mixing medium for loose shadows, which allows for a better color payoff/ metallic look to your shadow.

6. You can also use it to spot clean your makeup brushes.

For around $20, you can get a lot of use out of this product, and for that I highly recommend that you try it out!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
DON'T USE THIS AS A SETTING SPRAY! This isn't to make your makeup last forever, it's to mesh it into one layer to prevent slipping and separating and to get rid of the cakey look. Light spritz of this to make your makeup look great then a light spritz of setting spray like UD All Nighter or Skindinavia to lock it in place is a DEADLY AND MIRACLE COMBO! EnKoreMakeup on youtube has a video called "Facial Sprays 101" and he goes in depth about what makes the two different from each other and he also shows you a demo on how they each perform alone and then together and it'll blow your mind. When I found this out it was a game changer for me. Give it a try.

Mac Fix + is an amazing product on its own though. And so far, undupable*. By meshing your layers of makeup together, it does prevent slipping and separating like I said above, which WILL likely make your makeup last longer than no sprays at all. I actually use Fix+ alone most days because I either wear light makeup or am not going to be out for long so I don't need setting spray. I also seriously use Fix+ several times a day because it really refreshes and soothes your skin. I use it on the plane, I use it at work, I have turned all my friends onto it. Like I said, it is my hands down favorite product.

*I am not a Mac fan girl and if I can find a dupe for anything, I'm all about great cheap products. I've searched and searched dupes for this and none of them are actually similar in ingredients (butylene glycol, glycerin, botanical extracts) nor do they perform the same. Many said a good alcohol free toner is a dupe but I have yet to try.
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
Do you know MAC Fix +? It serves a lot of things like finishing the makeup, lightly moisturize the face, enhance color and brightness of pigments and shadows, etc.
Its formula has vitamins and minerals that help nourish and moisturize the skin and with infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber that soothe and refresh, just like the original Fix +.
I've been using it for a couple of days and the only difference from it really is the nice smell of lavender. Otherwise, the original Fix + and Lavender versions work the same way:
They are very cool products to moisturize the face in a soft way on the hottest days and also give the makeup finish.
If you are like me and use a lot of powder and powder base (or even mineral makeup), Fix + helps avoid the appearance of brick. Just sprinkle a little product after makeup and voila! The look looks more natural.
Adina P.
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
Love this!!!
My uses for Mac Fix+ are:

1. Foil eyeshadow
2. After powdering, followed by a good setting spray. this is one of the most valuable uses for me as fix+ magically removes extra powder/cake from the face.. add setting spray and that face is locked down.
3. As the last part of setting process (no setting spray afterward).. just letting the fix+ set everything as much as it does on its own. leaves a nice finish. the glycerin forms a bit of a protective layer on the foundation to help keep it moisturized.
4. As a prep spray before foundation... again with the glycerin to keep skin moisturized and act as a bit of a primer for foundation.
5. Spray in between coats of foundation... same as #4. (i dont really do this one but i know some other people who do)
6. As a refresher spray before touching up foundation and powder products. freshens the existing makeup by providing moisture and a bit of priming for adding on, without causing anything to run or come off. one of its most valuable uses to me.
7. Feels refreshing due to a bunch of extracts and optional scent. great kept cold in the fridge for hot summer days :)
Give it a try!❤
Kristeen K.
Kristeen K.
New York Mls, MN
I bought this after seeing so many YouTubers rave about it melding their makeup together and getting rid of the powderiness of their setting powders. I have combo skin so I have texture/dry patches on my nose and between my eyebrows that cause me problems, especially when I set them with a powder. Since I started using this my makeup looks more flawless and stays put. It also leaves the mattifying properties of whatever setting powder I've used but creates almost a satin finish to the skin once it's dried down. I especially like using a fan to help quicken the drying time and I've noticed that, since I've started doing that, my makeup looks more blended together and more natural. I also love that this a multipurpose product. I've used it to prime my face, set my makeup, and intensify my shadows. It's crazy to think that one product can do all that and work phenomenally well, but this truly does. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
SO...I'm kinda late to the party, i just got this for the first time ever(i'm 31 lol), and i feel like an idiot for not having picked it up sooner! I use this before i put anything on my face, and i use a little fan to speed up the drying. I will admit i was really scared to use this because it contains fragrance, and my face is allergic to fragrance in products. This however has no bad effects so far(i've used it everyday for a week, i usually see adverse reactions pretty quickly). I love the way MAC products smell, they feel great too. I love setting my makeup with this. I have Combination oily/sensitive skin and i have no issues with this at all!!!! i'm over the moon about it. Also, I cannot praise this enough! my makeup literally stays on 12 hours...
I live in Palm Springs, last week it was 111 degrees, i work in a salon over hot water in the shampoo bowls, blow dryers,etc. so it's always something i'm super excited by when my face isnt sliding off at the end of the day. I do blot but thats besides the point. This stuff feels great, keeps my skin hydrated, keeps my makeup on all day, isnt that expensive, i love it!!!!! i will absolutely be picking more up!
Kiyeera P.
Kiyeera P.
This is an okay product. I'm sure most of us purchased it because of all the hype surrounding it. In my opinion, it is overhyped. Let's start with using it to intensify your eyeshadow. One day I was curious about that so I decided to try it. To me, it didn't intensify it that much. I pretty much get the same effect with putting a cream eyeshadow under whatever shimmer color it may be. But either way, you can just use your regular setting spray I've heard. Let's move on to priming, I tried this once for priming and I don't feel like it did anything special. Yeah my face had a base but that's it. Nothing else for me to say about that. And finally setting my face. Really? People like to make this seem magical for getting rid of a powdery face but pretty much any setting spray can do that. Even water can. And here's a tip, spray your face with your setting spray, take a dry beauty blender (or whatever sponge), and pat it in. Gets rid of the excess powder, and your makeup lasts all day. I do it all the time. Anyway so my point is, you don't need to buy this just because of all the hype. It isn't horrible, just nothing super special.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.