Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT

A must have for anyone who is into makeup/skin care. It's great for setting makeup into place but it's also very nice to spray on a hot day. It feels great and does miracle work for the skin and makeup.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

I love using this for extra hydration or to make my powder look less powdery. I also love to use it to intensify my satin or shimmery eyeshadows. It makes them look twice as pigmented and almost foiled.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

Everytime I go to MAC they do my makeup and they always use that fixer! Its soft, light, fresh and it gets your face ready for a day with your face covered with foundation. I reccomend it without doubt!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Columbus, OH

I love to use this as a hydrating primer. It makes my skin very supple. I don't use this alone, I always pair it with another primer. But I do like how it Pepe's my skin with an extra layer of moisture.
Maryah G.
Maryah G.
Buda, TX

I love this it makes my face looks soo good after I put it on and before I put it on it just hydrates and lasts me a ver very long time and it just works so good and I'd butit agian I am ! And I line it
Aquiyla D.
Aquiyla D.

This is my everyday go to product I love it. I keep a travel sized one in my purse and the larger one in my bag. It's the perfect primer I don't use anything else. I love that it has a very dewy finish.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA

Best fix I ever had! I didn't purchase the full size I did get the travel size and I fell in love. I recently ordered myself the full size fix+ since I'm all out of my travel one 😩 I recomend lady's!!!!
Beverly M.
Beverly M.

I have nothing negative to say about this product at all. only setting spray I have ever used and never have a problem with it. Keeps My make up looking fresh and takes the powdery look away. Love it 😍😍
darrielle w.
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX

Nancy M.
Nancy M.
San Ysidro , CA

This product Is life !!!!! I'm not sure why some people don't like it but it's worth the money MAC products are Long lasting And makes my makeup On Fleek all The Time. This spray makes your makeup pop .
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.