BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12093)
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love fix plus specially the way it sprays on you face. The most if super thin ( if hays how you would describe it). I love how it makes my skin look like skin after makeup. I took one star because it doesn't really make my makeup last longer.
Kathryn D.
I use this on top of my foundation and to make my eyeshadows more metallic and I LOVE IT!!! It has quickly become a staple in my makeup collection. It's a multi-use product which makes it great for its price! I plan on repurchasing when I run out
Jada M.
decatur, GA
I have gotten this in a sample size. I love the spay nozzle it doesn't leave drops on your face. It keeps my face popping it makes my high light shin. I would for sure buy this again I love this product.
Elisa D.
This is my favorite mac product that I've owned!! It's good for all skin types including oily and gives me a shimmery/wet looking finish. I'm not sure if it protects your skin from the sun but I will definitely be buying this product again !!
Ivette B.
Brooklyn
Definitely a holy grail product from MAC. This is the best setting spray I enjoy this very much on my face. It's super refreshing and just makes me feel put together. I love this especially when used with a beauty blender or sponge.
Sarah K.
This stuff is amazing. It's expensive, but it works wonders for makeup application. I've used it to set layers of foundation and concealer to keep them from creasing/caking, and also as a setting spray. This will be my third time repurchasing.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I'm a believer now!! Holy Fix+! Haha I'm in love! It smells so good and makes my makeup look so amazing and not cakey! But I don't use it as a setting spray.. as it is not a setting spray. I will definitely continue to purchase this product for years to come!
Angy m.
Miami
Amazing for the skin. They even have two different sizes . I get a natural and Marte finish because of the foundation. It is a great way to set your makeup for a very long time.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
This has got to be the best product EVER made! Not only does it prep your face if your on the dryer side but can give your eye shadow brush a little spray and make that dull eyeshadow POP, AND then spray it all.over to set York face ALL DAY! LOVE IT!
Ben H.
This is a holy grail product for me . Love everything about it. It not only is a great prep before make up to add moisture to the skin, but when you spray it on after applying a powder it takes away any false look to the finish of the powder.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.