BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville , OH
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray goes on Nicely and keeps my makeup perfect all day highly recommend
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
It is so amazing for your face and for eyeshadow to make it metallic! I highly recommend it
Saman S.
Saman S.
High Point, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
I like it ❤️❤️ work good ❤️help me set my makeup for long time and it didn't messy anything
Macayla S.
Macayla S.
Love using this before putting my makeup on! Totally hides pores and feels nice and light!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Duluth, GA
I have this and I love it it's an amazing product that adds a beautiful glow to your skin .
Sonia Jasmine G.
Sonia Jasmine G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I use this almost every day , I always buy more and more of this spray it's one of my favs!
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this setting spray it is my favorite. it smells so good and isn't that exspensive///
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Fort Worth, TX
It's really good for oily face and also helps seto you're make up for a reAly longood time
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
Lake Worth, FL
Best setting spray ever! Doesn't streak the makeup, and gives a glowy (not greasy) finish.
Antonae B.
Antonae B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I like it but I'm not crazy about it is nothing wrong with that it's just not my Cuppa tea
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.