Add a Photo

Photos (554)
MUA V.
MUA V.
norcross

You can use this spray for everything ! To prep your skin, to prime your skin, you can spray it on your eyeshadow, you can even use to set your entire face of makeup !
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , Ca

This is essential for me! I love using This to set my foundation and to spray my brush to intensify shimmery shadows and make them more metallic! This is a must have!!
Alejandra I.
Alejandra I.

Love this setting spray...took it on my trip to vegas during the summer and it kept my make up in place through out the whole day..especially with the heat over there.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I love this product and have been using it for years. It blends foundation seamlessly for a flawless complexion. It also holds the colors in place. I highly recommend.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

The best setting spray I have ever used. It blended any harsh lines and made the entire face of makeup look natural. It's my favorite so far. I would highly recommend.
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX

This is one of my favorite face setting spray I really like the smell of it. It definitely does the job of making sure your makeup is set and ready to take on the day.
Reeya B.
Reeya B.
Orland Park, IL

Best setting spray in the world! This is my life. I live and die for this product!!!! Makes any eye shadow pop, so cool! My friends love it and get it for me everyday!
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love this stuff i need to go out soon and purchase another one, this makes my makeup look so much better than when i wasn't using it. i highly recommend this product.
Saglara O.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI

YouTube made me buy it. I never knew I needed it so badly. It makes makeup to look nicer! I literally soak my face in this stuff, then let it dry and I'm ready to go!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.