BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Araceli M.
Omg!!!!! I can count on this when going to a wedding or and event that would last very long! I have very oily skin and it worked amazing on me , helps my foundation set it to a more natural color as well, doesn't make my makeup sweat this is a must have in your makeup collection I highly recommended this product!
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
At first I was thinking if I should return it because I didn't like the results. I was getting oily at first use.but I realized my skin has to get use to the setting spray for a few days. I ending up loving it! Smells great and makes my make up waterproof?!!!!! I recommend it but it's kinda expensive for 3.4oz.
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love the stuff I've used other setting sprays in the past but nothing compares to this it just makes my makeup sink into my skin so perfectly I would totally recommend it
Jaslyn C.
Sanford, FL
This is a staple for anyone. Once you've done your full face routine you applied about 4 powders when can make you look very dry or appear your wearing a lot of makeup. Once you pray your face a couple times with this, all of the powders settle in to your face a creating a more skin like appearance to the skin.
Tressa M.
Aurora
I know this is overpriced glycerine spray. But I love it.  It never fails me.  It works great to wet foiled eyeshadow and pigments.  It's also a life saver if you over powder your face.  This does not extend my makeup wear, so I use a different setting spray for that.   I love the most on the bottle.  I will repurchase
Angicel E.
New York , NY
My absolute stamp in my everyday makeup. I cannot express how much I love this product it hydrates your skin and it makes your makeup stay in place all day. I literally bath in this product before and after makeup application. I'd say I go through at least 5-6 bottles in the year. But I do wear makeup everyday.
Shanta Y.
Norcrosd
I can't live without my Fix+ SETTING Spray. If I don't spray (bathe) this on my face after makeup application I feel incomplete. It just sets everything in place and gives me this settle glow plus it smells amazing. You can also use it on your face before you apply  your foundation.  This is a must have for ALL!
Maria A.
Buena Park, CA
I really love using this product...I use it at the beginning to prep my face, I use it to spray my eyeshadow brush for certain shadows and I use it at the very end to finish up my look. When I spray it on my eyeshadow brushes, it really makes my eyeshadow pop. And when I use it at the end, my makeup looks flawless.  I buy this product as often as I can so I always have a back-up.
Sidni G.
I have been using so many different setting sprays from drug store to high end and I haven’t found one that I love. I used the one time the other day and I fell in love with it. I have oily skin and it doesn’t leave my skin looking oily, it l aves it looking natural and I will never buy a different spray again
Alexandra B.
Woodhaven, NY
I honestly can't go anywhere with out my Mac fix+ I use it for absolutely everything. I spray just a bit before I apply my primer and my makeup so that my face feels refreshed and I use it to set my makeup as well. I use it to get more pigment off of my eyeshadows too. it works wonders I can't live without it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.