Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Carly
Carly

I love this product soooo much. I use a little before I put on my makeup and a little on my beauty blender while I'm putting on my make up and it stays all day.
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA

This spray will always be my baby!! It's become a requirement for my everyday routine, even if I'm not wearing foundation on my face! Always a must-have for me!
Allison C.
Allison C.

I just purchased this and I will continue to purchase this until I die! It is one of my all time favorite products I own and I don't go a day without using it!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Hialeah, FL

Great for making shadows pop out and more pigmented. Smells great and also very good for setting face makeup. Makes cakeiness go away in just one simple spray.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose , Ca

Although this wasn't meant as a makeup setter, it does that as well. This adds instant hydration to your skin and leaves a natural satin finish to your makeup.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Brasil

maravilhoso produto meninas!! cobertura incrivel bela base preparatoria para receber a make bafo! amo esse produto do fundo core kkkkk vale a pena adquirir..!!
Nicki O.
Nicki O.
Fort Atkinson, WI

I love this product, especially the smell. I could bathe in it every day. It reduces the look of powder on my face perfectly & doesn't leave me greasy & gross.
Manuela G.
Manuela G.
Medellin

This fix is the best
For me is impossible don't use this fix in all my makeups because with this primer the makeup look natural and stay more time in my face šŸ˜‚
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I would probably go crazy if i ever run out of this product. It is the only setting spray I've ever bought and will only ever get because i loveee it so much.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA

I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.