BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like this but I'm not sure it's my favorite spray it's pretty pricey for me not to love it
Kearsten M.
Kearsten M.
The best primer and setting spray I have ever used. You can't go wrong with this primer ever
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
This last all day long! I love the formula! It feels so smooth and leaves your skin flawless
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this! I use it everyday and it works very well. My only thing is it closes your pours..
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Classic prep and set spray. Always a great choice. Helps makeup stay in place and look great
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Bri B.
Bri B.
LOVE my Mac prep and prime. It helps my foundation go on smooth and stay on for a long time.
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville , OH
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray goes on Nicely and keeps my makeup perfect all day highly recommend
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.
Review for: Skin Spray
You get the same effect with the E.L.F brand. So don't spend the money if you don't need to
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
It is so amazing for your face and for eyeshadow to make it metallic! I highly recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.