Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

It's Mac most if not all of their products are amazingly good. Setting spray is something I just started using but this one definitely has done the best job for me.
Flo S.
Flo S.

It's just a staple in my makeup collection, I rephrased this product so many times, I can't even count! I love the natural dewy finish it gives and the fresh scent.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love spraying on my face as a setting spray or to add to dried cream eye shadow or liner. The smell is pleasant. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Snellville, GA

I love this setting spray one of my top favorites. Helps makeup stay on all day. Also helps when I am using not so pigmented shadows when I wet brush with the spray
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fontana, CA

I love these spry. I like using it to intensify eyeshades and highlighters. I have oily skin so I really don't use this to set my face. It makes me look way to dewy
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL

Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Christina S.
Christina S.

This spray is amazing! I use it for so many things. It makes my eye shadows pop. My foundation goes on smoothr. It also makes sure that my makeup last a long time!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I'm really oily so I'm guessing that's why this didn't work for me.. But I do use it for my beauty blender also it's good for just spray when you don't wear makeup!
Haley P.
Haley P.
Ventnor City, NJ

I love this product so much it's good with making shadows more pigmented and vibrations and also like a primer spray for your face and a setting spray for your face
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok

Great refreshing and setting product. It is also great for using as a eye shadow enhancer. It just makes eyeshadows pop and look more vibrant. Smells great as well.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.