BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12093)
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN
I tried this on 1/2 of my face for one week and used nothing on the other side. I applied foundation evenly to both sides and they looked and felt exactly the same. The foundation did not last longer in either side. Not sure that it's of great benefit, but it sure felt good going on.
Laura W.
Everett, WA
Love this stuff it is like liquid gold. Any eyeshadow look that I want more intense I spritz my brush with this and dip it into the color and it intensifies it so much and so beautifully. I also use it to intensify my highlight too when I want to glow.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection! You can Prime or set the face! I even use this to spray on my brushes to make eye shadows more pigmented! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a primer! The price isn't too bad either!
Isabella N.
Overland Park, KS
Definitely the best in the market. MAC is my favorite brand for all kinds of products. The price is expensive, but you get what you pay. All products last a lot and has a great coverage. I'd highly recommend it, I'm in the second bottle already.
Chelsea B.
My absolute favorite spray! I use this for setting my makeup for a lasting look. I also use it to wet my makeup brushes for a more pigmented look! I love this spray and would highly recommend it. Will always be reaching for this in my daily makeup routine!
Liz E.
Norwood, OH
This product is one of those that can be used for so many things.. As a setting spray after you apply make up, to increase pigmentation of eyeshadows pressed or loose, you can spray I'm your hair to help style and so many other ways. A must have.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
This is a great product! My favorite way to apply is to spray on my highlight brush and apply with my highlight on my cheek bones! Gives such a beautiful glow! Also nice to apply with eye shadows that you want to pop! I would recommend this to others!
Leslie C.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is great however, I give it 4 stars because it doesn't always spray a fine mist sometimes it does clump up. That's the only downside about this product but besides that this is hands down my favorite beauty mist it gives my skin a really healthy looking glow. I also find that it has many uses for example you can use it as a primer, setting spray, or to wet eyeshadow brushes for a more intense pigment.
MaryLynn G.
Brooklyn, NY
Who in there right mind has not used MAC Fix Plus in their life before! From giving yourself a pick me up throughout the day to making your eyeshadow more pigmented this is a miracle product! Perfect for all especially if you love the dewy look.
Kaitlin P.
Love it so much use it everyday very long lasting helps my makeup hold for hours beats all other brands mac is amazing and they know what they are doing wierd little smell but nothing to bad you can't handle will be purchasing again and very soon
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.