Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA
This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
Shelbie D.
Shelbie D.
Awesome product makes your make up look so refreshed and perfect I've used probably 5 bottles (:
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
July 5, 2016, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL
July 14, 2016, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best setting spray makes all your makeup last very long and makes a great shine also
Maria G.
Maria G.
Corona, NY
Love this so much makes makeup look perfect !!! It makes sure your makeup stays in place all day
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Fortville, IN
I really love this prep prime and fix. I mainly use it for fix. I forget get to us it for prime.
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
I use this before & after applying my makeup. It sets in my look allowing long lasting coverage.
melisa L.
melisa L.
Bryan, TX
it his is my go to primer unless I'm Low on money mac products are always pricy but so worth it!
America G.
America G.
Indio, CA
July 26, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac fix is amazing it works very well and makes my makeup last forever especially on a sunny day
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX
June 26, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Its a must have when u live in the south heat a couple of sprays and your ready to face your day
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.