Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (519)
Deena R.
Deena R.

This is excellent for touch up's or when your beauty blender started to dry out. It helps with making eyeshadow pigment more vibrant. It's a must have!
Roweily A.
Roweily A.

This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Luxx M.
Luxx M.

Love MAC Fix plus skin setting spray. It feels so nice on the skin. And helps to prolong makeup beautifully. Would recommend.And it is worth the money.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC

It's great! Honestly felt like my makeup stayed on all day even in these hot summer days! And the prime fix also evened my complexion! Love this stuff!
Gabby C.
Gabby C.

Incredible! Best setting spray I've ever tried! And it works amazing for making eyeshadows more metallic and reduces fallout of pigments and shimmers!
Rita V.
Rita V.

My favorite! It isn't a setting spray though. I use it before makeup! Although not a setting spray it can help after makeup so it won't look so cakey.
Emma S.
Emma S.

I LOVE all my MAC products but I must say my MAC Prep + Prime Fix is a MUST!Always the last product I spray to keep my makeup set and looking flawless
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Diego, Ca

This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI

All I have to say I could keep spraying and sparaying it is one of my favorite love it I mean love it and I would love to do a review on it on YouTube
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Santa Rosa, CA

I've been using this product for awhile now and although it smells amazing it doesn't hold my make up for me. I feel like it makes my skin look oily:(
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.