Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Coretta N.
Coretta N.

If u are going to the beach of course u r going to sweat. This product is a lifesaver. U will continously look like u just applied ur makeup
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It's great for before you apply makeup or even after if you need a quick refresh. Can't go wrong!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Coaldale, AB.

This product is unlike anything else. Gives your skin a dewy look and sets your powders. A must-have. I really want to try the other scents!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Kennesaw, GA

Obviously it's not so you know it's good it's good and it works well but it's just expensive that's the only thing I could say about it LOL
Dami O.
Dami O.

Best thing ever invented. Good for peeping skin before makeup and setting makeup good for dryer skin types and goo for enhancing eyeshadows
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

This is honestly the best setting spray I've ever used! It makes me make up last all day! It also has SPF in it which is definitely a plus!
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ

This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
olga p.
olga p.
Bronx, NY

Smells great but not to empowering and leaves my skin hydrated. It's a MUST HAVE!! I'm telling you, your skin will look like butter (smooth)
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Somerset , Ky

This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.