Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Lucinda N.
Lucinda N.

This is my very first MAC product and I am in love! My makeup doesn't budge at all when I use this stuff! I will most definitely re-purchase
brianna u.
brianna u.

This is the best setting spray in the world.I love it so much.It keeps my foundation in place all throughout the day.This product is amazing
Coretta N.
Coretta N.

If u are going to the beach of course u r going to sweat. This product is a lifesaver. U will continously look like u just applied ur makeup
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It's great for before you apply makeup or even after if you need a quick refresh. Can't go wrong!
Sara V.
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY

This is a great tool for end of the look. After done beautifying yourself you use this spray to make everything set and the smell is amazing
Amber C.
Amber C.

the best setting spray ever. give so much hydration to the skin. spray it after you've completed your makeup. it's really good for dry skin.
Zyeita J.
Zyeita J.
Brooklyn, NY

Mac fix plus is awesome! I use it before and after applying foundation and i can't be more in love. It gives your face sort of a fresh glow
Carla Q.
Carla Q.

I use this before I apply any makeup on, and love the way my skin feels and looks. I honestly can say. I'm not sure if I can go without it.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.

This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Tia H.
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD

LOVE IT IT!!!! This stuff is the bomb for everything from priming to finishing your final look. I also use this to blend out my concealers.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.