Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Daizi P.
Daizi P.

IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , Pa

Who doesn't love this stuff. I like to get the mini ones. I use it when my makeup is done it lasts most of the day. And just makes my face feel refreshed and not cakey.
Donna T.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO

I use this so much, I purchase two at a time!!! I cannot put on my face without finishing with my prep & prime spray! I am hooked, it's definitely one of my must haves.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Vancouver

I LOVE fix+!! Not only do I love to use it to set my makeup but when I want to foil my eyeshadow I'll use it on my brush! Or to add some moisture onto my beauty blender
Bru A.
Bru A.
Union, NJ

Must have in every single makeup collection or makeup freelance kit. For all skin types and the only con is it doesn't come in a bigger size I go through two in a month
Sendi v.
Sendi v.
Leavenworth, WA

Use this to set me makeup so perfect it makes my face look so good and my makeup stays in place every time it's amazing drys fast and honestly my favorite setting spray
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY

Love this. Fix+ is almost everyone's favorite. My makeup lasts all day and the product doesn't burn my eyes. My favorite setting spray. The application is nice as well.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

this is a must have for my everyday makeup I always have so set my face with this, it gives you a nice dewy look and it makes your face look smooth and not like a cake.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau claire, Wi

I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.