MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup Yes 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
I love this finishing spray. It helps my face last longer and doesn't leave it feeling sticky
Carla S.
Carla S.
Hesperia, CA
July 25, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love it for the ease of use and makes me look ah-maxi g! I wil recommend this over the others
Yeriel G.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA
June 21, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for making my eyeshadow really intense the smell of this product is really amazing
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
March 16, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Amazing setting spray. It goces your makeup and gives you a beautiful, healthy, natural glow.
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
This is the best. I love how it sets my make up. It leaves a dewy glow and it smells awesome.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Sacramento, CA
I just love Mac make up this Mac prep prime is really good plus it doesn't stick to your face
Analicia N.
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
July 22, 2016, 5:50 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Good spray and makes my make up last long with is falling soo use this and wouldn't change it
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clearfield , Ut
Love applying this once in a while throughout the day. Makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Cookeville, TN
A must have in your beauty bag. I never let myself run out of this stuff. It's my holy grail!
Kameron W.
Kameron W.
Osceola, AR
My holy grail setting spray. I will repurchase this over and over again. Pricey but worth it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.