Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Alex T.
Alex T.
Gray, LA

Absolutly favorite product. It doubles as a moisturizer and a primer and doesn't leave any sticky residue or lines but evens out the makeup for a longer quality.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.

Although it's not a makeup setting spray, it does make my makeup look more natural. It can also be used to spritz on your shadow brush to give them more pigment.
Karishma R.
Karishma R.

My favorite makeup product ever. I use this brood makeuo aftet makeup and to intensify my eyeshadow. This just soaks into the skin and gives such a natural look.
Jossy A.
Jossy A.
Barquisimeto

Diooos!!! Esto es lo que he deseado en meses! Lo probe una vez y quede fascinada! Lo he buscado por toda la ciudad! Lo deseo y me enamora! Quiero unos cientos!!!
Erika M.
Erika M.

I use this product before and after I apply make up. It really helps lock in my foundation. it's nice to carry around on a hot day as well, to refresh your face.
Mariel M.
Mariel M.

This makes your make up blend beautiful into your skin. If your make up is looking cakey put this on after your done and it makes it blend all together into one!
Eve R.
Eve R.

Smell vey good.
Let your skin feeling dewy and fresh.
I used it for eveything ,anytime. After i cleanse my face ...and after i apply my makeup.
Worth every cent!
jazmine n.
jazmine n.
Boston, MA

My first love. No other love like this. A needed item for any makeup look. Good for all skin types . Great to set the makeup in place and before applying makeup.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
El Cajon, CA

I use this product as a setting spray and for wetting my eyeshadow brushes before use. I would never use another setting spray again because I love this so much!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI

Great lightweight primer! Holds my makeup all day long. A little pricey but it is worth it. Mac is great quality. It's not thick like other primers which I like.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.