Add a Photo

Photos (442)
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA

I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ

This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

This a good product from Mac. If you have oily skin, it will not keep the face matte. It is great to use as a refresher throughout the day.
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love this stuff so much. I have oily skin so I use a lot of powder product and that can look really cakey, UNLESS you spray fix + on it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Also one of the best priming/settig sprays because it keeps makeup from fading. Also can be used to dampen a brush to pick up more powder.
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville, Tx

My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY

Love this stuff makes pigments stand out really well makes them look better! Keeps your makeup on all day and night until you take it off!
Madyson D.
Madyson D.
Kennewick, WA

This work pretty well but my favorite is the holy grail of all setting sprays, the urban decay all night setting spray, it is heaven sent.
Shodney R.
Shodney R.
Rockford, IL

Everyone knows about the beauty of Fix+! If you haven't had any other product from Mac, definitely give this one a try. You will love it!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.