Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Hailey J.
Hailey J.

I love this. I use matte foundations and I always powder to set my foundation. This is great to spray on after so I don't look so powdery and it looks a lot more natural.
Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.
Bloomington, IN

Leaves my skin perfectly hydrated. Smells great. Can be used as a primer or a finishing spray. Also love to use it to hydrate and wake up my skin in the middle of the day
The smell is amazing I love to just spray it on my face but I love it even more for after I powder my face this product helps to not look like you have so much powder on
Maria G.
Maria G.
Anaheim, CA

This is so good...can't be with out it..it's a must have on my list. Your face feels so fresh..and your make up don't feel heavy at all. Try it out you would love it too
Madison B.
Madison B.
Palmdale, CA

This product is amazing really sets your makeup and helps it stay ALL day long. You can else spray your brush and it will help intensify shimmery eyeshadows or pigments.
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

I have had this for a long time and it is perfect for when I want to achieve that dewy summer glow! I will not leave town without this baby. It makes me look flawless l!
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Lucero V.
Lucero V.

I love this product, I have two uses for it! To prep my fave and also to help my makeup melt into my skin to give it a more natural finish, specially when using powders.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Alaura B.
Alaura B.

Definitely have to have this product daily!
Hydrates and refreshes your skin, and it works great as setting spray i use it before i apply my make up and then afterwards!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.