BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Absolutely love this product! Make my skin feel nice & refreshed- while keeping my makeup IN place ALL day! I also spray on my brush prior to applying my shadows. This is just an all around good product.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
i use this product every single day! i spray once i have everything on. after i finish my entire foundation routine and after setting it with powder. it just makes your makeup look more natrual and its kind of more like a hydrating spray and i also use this to prep my skin before putting on my primer.
Justine C.
El Paso, TX
I just started using this about a year ago but I can't do my makeup without it. It just makes everything come together after I'm done doing my makeup.I use it during warmer weather I tend to get oily faster and i have dry skin.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am sooo in love with this spray! I use it before, during and after my makeup! Seriously one of the best sprays hands down! I use this everyday! Makes my makeup look so good and stay on all day and night! This is a must buy product!
Sarah K.
I really like the Mac Prep & Prime for dampening my brushes (for example, to get a more intense color payoff from eye shadows). I don't notice doing a whole lot as far as using it as a setting spray. For that purpose, I would choose an Urban Decay setting spray if that's what you're looking for. I still like this product though!
Melissa T.
This is great and refreshing! I use it to refresh my face, as a spray before applying makeup. I spray my brush and/or beauty blender with this to blend my foundation out. I also spray my brush for eyeshadow and highlight with this to intensify the pigment and make it really pop.
Jensen C.
I've been using this product for years! I use it with my makeup and without. All you do it spray it on your face and allow it to dry. I would saw it is great for all skin types ! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and less cakey. I've bought probably over 10 bottles. Worth the money.
Keisha P.
Mac fix plus is great if you want to settle down all the powder on your face or need a refresher. I will say, it doesn't make your makeup last any longer but if you're looking powdery then this is great. I also love to use it to wet my brush so shimmery eye shadows will pop more!
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
This is great to spray before you put on Foundation that way the foundation melts into a skin. It's also great to put on after two kind of make all the powders and everything into the skin and lock everything into place. This is super hydrating and leave the skin looking flawless
Sass &.
I use this before I apply my mac just to prep the skin and then after to remove any super powdery look. I love the way it smells and the way it gives my skin a healthy glow. I would definitely repurchase and have many of times! I recommend this to any makeup lover out there!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.