Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (519)
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.

Great product and amazing smell! I only use two setting sprays and this is one of them! I love it! Buy this product and I promise you will not regret it
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

This setting is essentially my spirit animal...without it my makeup is nothing. I absolutely love using this to wet eyeshadows and it help with fallout.
Desire A.
Desire A.

I don't really like putting to much stuff on my face.. But I was introduced to this beauty not only does it work wonders it's so light and refreshing!!!
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA

The is the top number 1 finishing sprays I have yet to find one that can be beat Mac dis plus, this is my go to finishing spray, and it's easy to apply.
Jaida L.
Jaida L.
Dallas, TX

This is the holy grail I love this product it has set my face through a lot I sleep in makeup still looked the same and I love love love love the primer
I have tried this setting spray and I have fallin in love with this whenever I am done with my make up and I put this setting apart it refreshes my skin
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA

Ride or die product! Great for setting makeup and gives a natural finish. Love using to make pigments more expressive. Holy grail for finishing sprays!
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

When you been outside all day on a hot day and you feel your face dry, this products works wonders it refreshes your face and your makeup lasts longer.
Ron B.
Ron B.
Fresno, CA

This was the first setting spray I tried. I thought I liked it until I tried the mineralized water fix plus, that ones much better suited for dry skin.
Roweily A.
Roweily A.

This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.