BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Maahum C.
Claremont, CA
AMAZING! I live in SoCal where it can get HOT and makeup can easily melt off. This stuff has been a game changer for me, it keeps my makeup looking great all day, even on hot days, with minimal to no touch ups. I don't want all my hard work to contour to go to waste, thanks to Fix + for keeping it in place.
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
Still one of my favorite. It's an oldie but a goodie. This is great for everything wether it be prepping your skin to setting it with. I love using this on my Eyeshadow brushes to pick up more pigment in a shadow. It's a versatile product and it does what it says... your makeup isn't going anywhere when you use this.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This is a staple in my bag for myself and for clients. It’s a perfect spray to get some hydration in in the beginning or a spray to set all the powder at the end of the look. Either way it’s a staple.
Karina C.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this product! It is a must have for me! I apply it before makeup, after makeup, for intense highlight, for dryness, and to blend out my highlighter. I love love love this product i use it on everything i can. It is supper easy to use and sprays out beautifully. I have to buy backups because i use it to much lol
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
This product is an absolute must have in your kit or makeup bag. Its so versatile, fulfilling different functions during your makeup application. Whether it be foiling an eyeshadow, adding an extra glow to your fave, setting your makeup, or dampening your brush, this is what tour using to accomplish that. The best!
Kim F.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It feels so good on the face giving it some moisture. It does a great job keeping my makeup in place all throughout the day. I have sensitive combination skin and it feels great and works well with my skin.  I would totally buy this again and again. Well done MAC!
Marianne B.
I love this stuff.  I can use it to hydrate before foundation, spray on my eye makeup brush to bring out more pigmentation in my eyeshadows, I spray this all over my face after makeup application to set my face and then I go in with a beauty blender to press into my makeup and skin.  Makes everything seamless.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Smells fantastic!! I love to spray this on before I apply foundation and powder. Really helps to lock the makeup to your skin. I also apply after makeup is done to create a nice finished look. Helps to keep the face looking flawless and locks in your makeup!! Love love love and am
Keeping it in my beauty regimen.
Araceli M.
Omg!!!!! I can count on this when going to a wedding or and event that would last very long! I have very oily skin and it worked amazing on me , helps my foundation set it to a more natural color as well, doesn't make my makeup sweat this is a must have in your makeup collection I highly recommended this product!
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
At first I was thinking if I should return it because I didn't like the results. I was getting oily at first use.but I realized my skin has to get use to the setting spray for a few days. I ending up loving it! Smells great and makes my make up waterproof?!!!!! I recommend it but it's kinda expensive for 3.4oz.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.