BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Nyla L.
5 stars is not enough for this product! My go to, I use it to prime my face before make up application, wet my brushes to apply eye shadow as well as setting spray to set all of my make up, I can never have enough of this!
Regina P.
Richardson, TX
This is so essential for every makeup lover! I like the light smell, but most importantly this keeps my makeup on alllll day long! I don't know how I ever did makeup without a setting spray, and this is one of my favorite. I would definitely repurchase.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
This is the best primer on the market. It is smooth and lightweight. You only need a pea size to last all day. It helps fill in pores and I have large ones. I also use it to even out my eye shawdow all day. I would buy this again for sure!
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN
I tried this on 1/2 of my face for one week and used nothing on the other side. I applied foundation evenly to both sides and they looked and felt exactly the same. The foundation did not last longer in either side. Not sure that it's of great benefit, but it sure felt good going on.
rachel b.
SILVER GROVE
I swear by this product! I have to have it with me at all times! It works great to refresh your makeup and i love using it to spray on my eyeshadow brushes before dipping it in my shadows or pigments because it makes them show up so much better
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
The way this spray fixes my foundation is just purely magical. I can't do my makeup without it. It also smells amazing! It'll make my makeup last so much longer with my oily skin. I've currently gone through 4 bottles and still plan on rebuying.
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
I literally cannot do my job without this. I wet every single shimmer shadow with Fix+ before applying it and it makes it way more metallic/foiled! It's da bomb! Also if you're dry it's awesome to mist your face with before you apply your makeup.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I love this spray! I use it as a spray to intensify my eye shadows or highlighters. Also I use it as a makeup setting spray for a light refreshing feel. It doesn't hide pores or anything corrective like that. But none the less it's a nice spray ūüėä
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
This is something I think everyone needs to have in their collection, it is amazinggg! You use it after applying all your powders and it takes the powdery look away, makes every layer of makeup applied melt into one and just leaves the most beautiful finish. The top has the perfect sprayer on it, gives such an even and fine mist. It also works amazing sprayed on your eyeshadow to make intensify it (makes it a lot more pigmented) or mixed with a pigment to make it stick. I also like to spray this on my face before applying primer, as an extra little step, and love it for this use as well. You can use it for so many different things; it has a lot of uses, making it well worth the money. You can buy a travel size for $10, if you're unsure about it and want to try it out (which I recommend doing). This product gets an A+ from me!
Stashia J.
Knoxville, TN
This was literally the best primer I've ever used! It made my face feel so smooth and light. I have oily skin, and it didn't make my skin any more oily. Clean, fresh matte feel.
Definitely recommend this!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.