BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Alexis R.
This is great as a fixing spray and as a shadow wetter to make things more intense. It is easy to apply thanks to the mister and is a natural dewy finish!!! I love everything about it but I wish it was a little cheaper. I will buy it forever!!!! I love this!!!
Dominique H.
I love this setting spray by Mac it sets my foundion very well I would recommend this to a friend and a family member. good for all skin type. Good for the price. And easy to apply to the skin when applying the foundion yes I would  Peripera Egg Face Foundation Balm with SPF 30/PA++
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
This will take your eyeshadow to the next level! A few sprays of this on a brush with automatically intensify your glitter, shadow, highlight, whatever! I can't say enough about this...I will never go back to using eyeshadows or intense pigments without this!
Katie M.
This is such a great multi purpose spray. You can use it to set your makeup, refresh your makeup, or prep your skin got makeup. You can apply it to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment of an eye shadow. Works really well on anything metallic, stunning!!
Kimmoy F.
Tamarac, FL
I use this product under every application of makeup that I put on.   It's Great for combination skin.  My makeup doesn't cake up and makes my makeup look flawless. It has spf protection so I don't have to apply anything else.  I definitely recommend this product.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
 Of course Jaclyn Hill had to recommend this so I of course had to go buy it. She's absolutely correct in how great this prep and prime works. It truly makes your make up last all day and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and I'm definitely buying it again
Vanessa M.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff i use it to set my makeup and let me tell you what it means by set!!! It really sets your makeup and keep it in place !It is good for combination skin and application is easy just spray about 5-6 times and you set to go.Yes I would buy again!!
Valeria Z.
This is my holy grail. I stock up on this because I am afraid to run out. First of all, this is so great for hydration and prepping the skin for makeup application. I also use this as a setting spray because it makes my face look less powdery. This product just makes everything blend a little more nicely and is also great for making eyeshadows more pigmented.
Ellie H.
This product has worked for so many clients! From dry to oily skin it sets makeup perfectly :) you can spray before makeup or after or both! I like how it makes powder not so thick looking. It really sets it in place. I would definitely buy this product again!
Jackie H.
Odell, OR
Love it! Use it to prep to prime to set! For eyeshadow! Good for any skin type! Melts the makeup to your face making it look very nice and dewy! Awesome product! No exaggerated fragrance, which personally I love my sprays to smell nice. Totally recommend this!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.