Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Mary H.
Mary H.
Bronx, NY

This wonderful thing keeps my makeup on all day and looking like I just put it on. It also is an amazing refresher spray throughout the day.
valentina v.
valentina v.

I really love this product because it's like starting the day to put on makeup.I love how prepare the skin before putting any makeup product
my skin is mixed tendency. So, I found this wonderful primer that prepares my face very well and keeps my makeup all day intact. thanks mac.
brianna u.
brianna u.

This is the best setting spray in the world.I love it so much.It keeps my foundation in place all throughout the day.This product is amazing
Lucinda N.
Lucinda N.

This is my very first MAC product and I am in love! My makeup doesn't budge at all when I use this stuff! I will most definitely re-purchase
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA

Yes it's good but I know you can find one for way lower then what Mac is selling there for. I know the Elf setting spray works just as well.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Honolulu, HI

Love love love Mac prep last a very long time since you only spray a little. gives all the makeup on a even look. It smells really good two.
Coretta N.
Coretta N.

If u are going to the beach of course u r going to sweat. This product is a lifesaver. U will continously look like u just applied ur makeup
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It's great for before you apply makeup or even after if you need a quick refresh. Can't go wrong!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Coaldale, AB.

This product is unlike anything else. Gives your skin a dewy look and sets your powders. A must-have. I really want to try the other scents!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.