Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
megan g.
megan g.
Bethel Springs, TN
April 14, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love finishers. really keeps it on and safe from sweat and other things. really sets it in place
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard , OH
Jan. 28, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My go to. I spay this on my beauty blender before doing my concealer and it just looks so flawless
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA
I used to love this product but I stopped using it after I heard about animal testing through MAC
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
I love this for setting the face for a dewy finish or for intensifying my eyeshadow or highlight.
Yahaira H.
Yahaira H.
I like to use this fix plus as a primer, and also after applying foundation to make it more dewy.
Anais R.
Anais R.
its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
My first love!!! Love hold I spray some on my makeup brush to intensify the colors of the shadows
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
I love this setting spray!!!! I use it before and after my make up application!! It's a must have
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.