Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Ellany V.
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA

I recently got to try a sample of this product and I did like the lasting effects. Smooth application matte finish not shinny I like this make up long lasting with primer.
Love this so much this is the only spray I keep coming back to its so light on the skin, dosent make it to wet and the smell is just what makes me want to use it everyday.
Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN

This product really helps get my skin clean when I take off my makeup will write them up and put on my makeup so I don't get blackheads or pimples or acne and it's amazinl
aaliyah J.
aaliyah J.

Works amazing one of my favorite products to use smells good also keeps my makeup on all day long and it my face a matte finish which i love i also love a natural look too
Lupita L.
Lupita L.

Didn't use it before because I thought it was just hype and after I've started using this with my UD all nighter and it's done soo much for me I would recommend this 10/10
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA

I buy the mini size and take this with me EVERYWHERE. This stuff is a miracle maker. My makeup lasts all day when I use this spray. I am a forever customer of fix+ spray!
Yessenia M.
Yessenia M.
Valrico, Fl

I love this product is light weight , not sticky at all and will help hold your make up in place longer and once you mist it on your face it feels absolutely refreshing ❤
Hailey J.
Hailey J.

I love this. I use matte foundations and I always powder to set my foundation. This is great to spray on after so I don't look so powdery and it looks a lot more natural.
Katie C.
Katie C.

Got this in a small bottle and got the lavender smell. Smells really good and works amazing. The only thing is that it uses so much product even after maybe 2 or 3 pumps.
Otreace C.
Otreace C.

Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.