Add a Photo

Photos (519)
destinee b.
destinee b.
Oak Harbor, WA

Havnt tried this yet heard its great want to try see how I like it maybe ill try it soon iv been wanting to try it for years just never got around to it
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.

Great product and amazing smell! I only use two setting sprays and this is one of them! I love it! Buy this product and I promise you will not regret it
Portia P.
Portia P.
Upper Marlboro, MD

Love Fix + before I put on my primer. It helps the primer feel hydrating. And after my makeup it helps so I don't have that powdery look. Great stuff. 😊
Jaida L.
Jaida L.
Dallas, TX

This is the holy grail I love this product it has set my face through a lot I sleep in makeup still looked the same and I love love love love the primer
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL

I love is! It's not a setting spray to me but it definitely bring your over all look together. If you want to break up the ashy look this is it for you.
Desire A.
Desire A.

I don't really like putting to much stuff on my face.. But I was introduced to this beauty not only does it work wonders it's so light and refreshing!!!
Lovely_ m.
Lovely_ m.

This is such an amazing setting spray with multi purposes. You can use it to set your makeup also to make your eyeshadow or highlight look more intense.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

This setting is essentially my spirit animal...without it my makeup is nothing. I absolutely love using this to wet eyeshadows and it help with fallout.
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA

The is the top number 1 finishing sprays I have yet to find one that can be beat Mac dis plus, this is my go to finishing spray, and it's easy to apply.
I have tried this setting spray and I have fallin in love with this whenever I am done with my make up and I put this setting apart it refreshes my skin
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.