BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
G B.
I believe that this product is magic. I suffer from very oily skin and this product really helps to control it. I use several primers and sprays but this is a staple in my routine.
Becca O.
Hattiesburg
MAC has some very pricey products but this one, like many others, is worth the price! This will leave your makeup smudge free and gorgeous all day and all night. The bottle also contains a large amount of product and not much is needed for each use. Love this product and highly recommend as a setting spray and a primer spray - 2 in 1.
Karina N.
I couldn't really afford this product at first but it is worth the splurge! It hydrates my skin before my makeup & really sets it after. It's a kinda weird spray, like it sprays directly on my lips for some reason but other than that I love it. It sets my makeup by taking away the powderiness & it's helps hydrate throughout the day.
Vanessa S.
San Jacinto, CA
Love this for priming and setting face! I usually add tons of powder products when I do my makeup since I have oily skin and this product always helps get rid of that "cakey" look. As far as making my makeup last all day, I think I'm better off using a different setting spray, but for everyday use I tend to reach for this one.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Been using this product for the last 12 years I absoululy recommend it. I was always a skeptic about a spray helping your makeup last all day. Once I tried it i am a firm believer that it works. It also works great to pigments shadows and or highlighters.
Maholy M.
Fresno
The Fix Plus from Mac is so bomb I buy that product every time I have only like 4 bottles of it and that means it works so good it helps my skin a lot since I'm very oily from it zone for like helps control that and is a good price for that bottle since like it's Mac obviously but I love it I hope everybody uses that product
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
This stuff is like the holy Grail of priming and setting sprays it makes my make up stay on all day long I can use it to refresh my make up during the day when I start to get a little oil he has no cons just pros great value for the price I love the fact that it doesn’t have a strong scent to it I would highly recommend it
Olivia H.
This product is a must for any makeup lover! I just this spray for my shimmery shadows. I spray some on my flat brush and then dip into the shadow. It is unreal at the pigmentation this spray gives to the shadow! Awesome job Mac!
Amanda D.
Del Valle, TX
The best setting spray on the map. I dont go to mac for a ton but this one!? So glad they finally let ulta have it so I can spend too much money in one place instead of 3 :)
Miranda h.
Plainfield, Il
purchased the travel size for this and fell in love! Most primers lead me to get oily in specific spots  (near the nose area) but the MAC spray doesnt! must try. its amazing and holds all day. even during a long hot shift.  The trial size has lasted me over three weeks but i also dont use it everyday,
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.