Add a Photo

Photos (372)
Aidyn L.
Aidyn L.
South Windsor, CT

I bought the travel size if this to try it out, and I immediately went back to buy the full size because my skin has NEVER been so float, dewy and healthy looking! I LOVE this!
Misty D.
Misty D.
Portland, TN

Favorite setting spray ever. Will continue to purchase. I love how it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I have oily skin and my makeup never budges when I apply this.
This is a overall great product u can use it to prime ur face for makeup, set ur makeup, must to fix / touch up makeup or use it without makeup set moisturize !!! Great product
Heather F.
Heather F.

Love Mac and this product. I received this in my IPSY box and have loved using this. I plan on repurchasing this from an online store. I highly recommend this product to women.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ

Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Dana O.
Dana O.

I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

This is my all-time favorite. I used it all the time. Before I apply my makeup and after I apply my makeup just to set it. I highly recommend this product. I love love love it.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

I don't think there is a makeup lover out there that hasn't gone through bottle after bottle of fix+. This stuff has a nice refreshing smell to it and can be used for anything.
T M.
T M.

My ultimate favorite setting spray. I've tried multiple from other brands and this one stands the test of time for me. Makes my makeup stay on for longer and Iike the packaging
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok

I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.