BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Melanie G.
This spray is a part of my daily makeup routine - I use a beauty blender to apply my foundation but I always spritz the sponge with this beforeni start blending. I don't smell a fragrance, and I think it does a great job of making sure my foundation and concealer don't cake up and kind of blend seamlessly.
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
This spray is AMAZING because of its multifunctionality!I use this spray to either prime or set my makeup, as well as during to get rid of the powdery look from some of my other products, or to wet eyeshadow brushes to get more color payoff.The mist on the spray is very fine and it also smells so good!
Cristina M.
Holy grail product. I could never live without it. Because I have oily skin I cannot use this alone as a setting spray. I consider it more as a binding spray. It combines all the products on my face beautifully giving me a perfect finish. Then I add a matte setting spray to hold my makeup in all day.
Amelia R.
Mandeville , LA
I can not LIVE with out Mac Fix +. It is so moisturizing on the skin and has a great smell. I also use a spritz on my makeup brush to pick up metallic or shimmer shadows and it just makes the colors pop. I have told all my makeup friends that it is a necessity to have in your makeup bag at all times!!
Ahhhsoneo V.
This is the most all round cosmetic product in my arsenal.  The high marks are well earned.  This has so many uses - I use it to dampen my beauty blender and makeup brushes before i use them, I use it to fix and freshen my makeup and sometimes just to freshen up!  HIghly recommended.
Ciara B.
This product is great. But from experience I do not use it anymore to set my entire face. Instead I use it as a PREP and PRIMER. If i feel like I left my concealer on too long before I go to spread it... this MAC fix it plus does the trick. It wakes the product back up and makes it spread more easily
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
holy grail. it really is one of the best facial sprays and I think the biggest reason is the spray nozzle. it sprays evenly on your face without leaving the little water droplets some other sprays leave. it really does help with making your makeup sink into your skin and prevents it from looking powdery
Rebecca D.
Inglewood , CA
Sooooo hydrating, works great on my dry skin I love to put this on after I wash my face and moisturize then apply my make up I also use it after I apply my foundation and setting powder, you can use this for almost anything I love to use this to wet my eye shadow brushes for that extra pigmented pop.
Marketa B.
I believe the hype for this product, since it really strengthens the colors in shimmery eye shadows, but I think this is just mostly water with a little bit of vitamins added in. I don't like to spray my whole face with this since I have very oily skin. Basically I only use this to enhance my shadows.
Diane M.
Drexel Hill
 This is very good setting spray and priming spray.   It is long-lasting depending on how much you use it.  The packaging is just a clear bottle is very sleek.  It helps keep your make up on all day.  I'm on sure if I have any SPF and the product but it works out for me and I would definitely buy this again .
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.