Add a Photo

Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
San Pedro, CA

The best facial
Most ever must have it in my bag at all times for a quick fix or a must have for facial prepping for my full face of my makeup
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Fort Worth, TX

I hear so many people saying good thing about this product but i wasn't a big fan. There are other better options for a more affordable price.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Lincoln

Use a couple of sprays for a beautiful dewy finish to any makeup look.
Also spray some onto a brush with pigment to really activate the colour
mariadelaluz z.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL

This is my all time favorite you can not go wrong. I use this as a skin refresher a lot. And I have no problem using it I have sensitive skin.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH

I'm using the MAC setting spray right now, and oh my gosh it works so well. My whole family uses this brand of setting spray and they love it.
Lexie D.
Lexie D.

This stuff is great you can spray it on your bush and make your. Eyeshadows pop or you can spray it all over your face and you are ready to go
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Denver , Co

Recently bought this and asked myself why I didn't discover this sooner. Keeps my makeup lasting all day and gives my eyeshadow a pop of color
Stephany V.
Stephany V.
Long Beach, CA

A MUST HAVE ! Buy it once I run out and you can not go wrong with out it ! Especially worth buying ! Keeps your make up on all day and night !
Dezi K.
Dezi K.

The best to refresh and hydrant your face! Plus I love using this to spray my brushes with for a nice metallic or more vibrant (pop) of color!
I love this product so much! It makes my makeup last for so long and it doesn't cake up on me at all. I would rate this 10 stars if i could!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.