BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I have been using Fix + for years. I use it to set my makeup, foil eyeshadows, and refresh my
Makeup throughout the day. It is a wonderful product! My only reasoning for 3 stars: I wish MAC would change the sprayer. It's not the best I've used.
Livvy O.
Tipton, IN
One of my favorites, if not my favorite, setting spray. It is multitasking and the finish that it gives my skin is impressive. I did not notice what I was missing out on until I purchased and tried this. A must have now, if I am doing my makeup.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection! You can Prime or set the face! I even use this to spray on my brushes to make eye shadows more pigmented! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a primer! The price isn't too bad either!
Tori M.
The best setting spray by far is the MAC prime and prep fix it plus. This product is one of the best setting sprays I have ever used. It's my go to product. After I apply my makeup I spray my face and it hold my makeup in place all day. Love it.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Isabella N.
Overland Park, KS
Definitely the best in the market. MAC is my favorite brand for all kinds of products. The price is expensive, but you get what you pay. All products last a lot and has a great coverage. I'd highly recommend it, I'm in the second bottle already.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
A must have in anyone's collection. So many uses and it feels great on the skin. Use to prime. Set. To pack on shadow colors. Use to refresh the skin throughout the day. Plus it smells great too. What's not to love? It's a cult favorite for a reason.
Leslie C.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is great however, I give it 4 stars because it doesn't always spray a fine mist sometimes it does clump up. That's the only downside about this product but besides that this is hands down my favorite beauty mist it gives my skin a really healthy looking glow. I also find that it has many uses for example you can use it as a primer, setting spray, or to wet eyeshadow brushes for a more intense pigment.
Chelsea B.
My absolute favorite spray! I use this for setting my makeup for a lasting look. I also use it to wet my makeup brushes for a more pigmented look! I love this spray and would highly recommend it. Will always be reaching for this in my daily makeup routine!
Laura W.
Everett, WA
Love this stuff it is like liquid gold. Any eyeshadow look that I want more intense I spritz my brush with this and dip it into the color and it intensifies it so much and so beautifully. I also use it to intensify my highlight too when I want to glow.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.