Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Elonna N.
Elonna N.
San Francisco, CA
This primer really keeps my make up looking fresh and my foundation stays flawless when i use this.
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
July 27, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN
July 12, 2016, 4:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this l! Makes my makeup so much more bold and sticks well! Use almost everyday until I ran our
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
July 9, 2016, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Amparo L.
Amparo L.
July 9, 2016, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is so refreshing and feels fantastic on the skin. Credit to Jaclyn Hill for raving over this.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX
July 15, 2016, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Salina M.
Salina M.
Rialto, CA
Its So refreshing. Love the smell. And by far the best setting spray that I've tried of all times.
Zuliram M.
Zuliram M.
Love it. Best one out.. I use it all the time never leave home without it. It's great for dry skin
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
July 13, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my everything its the best I love it. It is one of my must have in makeup bag at all times
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.