BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN
Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Love love love!!! I use it for so many things! Including wetting my beauty blender!
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA
I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
Lara T.
Lara T.
Athens, OH
I love this product!!!!! If you don't have it already you are missing out big time.
Fatima R.
Love the smell
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
Amber H.
Amber H.
This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.