Add a Photo

Photos (474)
TERRI DIANE R.
TERRI DIANE R.
Edmonton, KY

WHILE I LOVE MAC PRODUCTS I DID NOT CARE FOR THIS PARTICULAR ONE. I DIDN'T FEEL IT GAVE ANY IMPROVEMENTS ON SKIN TONE OR RADIANCE. WORKED FINE AS JUST A FOUNDATION PRIMER.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.

Didn't use it before because I thought it was just hype and after I've started using this with my UD all nighter and it's done soo much for me I would recommend this 10/10
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware

Maravilhoso essa é a palavra .
Não minha opinião não existe uma pele perfeita sem o pre prime. O resultado é uma pele de pêssego , com um ótimo acabamento.
Meu queridinho.
Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN

This product really helps get my skin clean when I take off my makeup will write them up and put on my makeup so I don't get blackheads or pimples or acne and it's amazinl
Ellany V.
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA

I recently got to try a sample of this product and I did like the lasting effects. Smooth application matte finish not shinny I like this make up long lasting with primer.
Love this so much this is the only spray I keep coming back to its so light on the skin, dosent make it to wet and the smell is just what makes me want to use it everyday.
francesca s.
francesca s.

I like this spray; i use it more to rejuvenate my skin vs. setting my actual makeup. its nice to use after you moisturizer or before bed real quick or throughout the day.
Millie Y.
Millie Y.

Love this product! It takes away an excess powder and leaves a flawless finish! May be pricey to some but you get what you buy and this is amazing, couldn't go without it
Otreace C.
Otreace C.

Its just magic! Don't know how I went so long not knowing this product existed!!! It sets the look you want all day with no re applying- its like hairspray for your face.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Pachuca

muy buen producto de esta marca te deja una terminacion facinante , te ayuda a hidratar aparte de que es un primer , igual manera sella nuestro maquillaje ala perfeccion.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.