BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Sophia S.
So after careful research, I have found that this is not a setting spray but a fixing spray. It doesn't help keep your makeup on all day! It helps the powder melt in to your skin so it looks better. Over all I like using it. It's a great pick me up on a hot day
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
Definitely not a favorite still have the bottle sitting around my vanity. Its good to apply on my brushes to make my shadow or hightlight more pigmented. But it prime and set my face its absolutely the worst. So I will definitely not be buying this product again
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Very light refreshing mist. I love to apply this on top of my foundation especially because I always wear a Matt finish and this provides a more sheer look to my face. My life hack is to spray this on my brushes to apply my eye shadows for a higher pigmentation.
Celina L.
Lancaster, TX
I go through a bottle so quickly only because I use so much both before and after my makeup! I love love love this product and I think it works well. I have super sensitive skin and I believe that by using this product it prevents breakouts for me because it's the barrier between my skin and the foundation.
Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ
Really great product! I do go through it very quickly but I also spray it all over the place lol My favorite prep spray for my dry skin. I also use after I finish my face make up and dab my face with my beauty blender... it takes away any powdery look left over!
Mirna O.
This spray has so many uses. You can use it to change the pigmentation on your shadows, highlights it just intensifies it even more. You can prep your skin with it and set your makeup. It's not meant to make your makeup last longer it just really makes your makeup melt together.
Nadia H.
This is honestly a great mist that you can use before applying makeup on or to set your makeup with. It melts the makeup into your skin and it has a wonderful smell. I highly definitely recommend this product to other customers because this product does wonders!
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL .... I put it on before and after I apply my makeup and it stays intact ALL DAY LONG I love it .. i have like a glowing finish ...in other words my face doesn't look thirsty ...I will always recommend it it's the best thing ever .. I love it
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
There's a reason so many people swear by this: its good stuff. It really does wonders for the longevity and effect of some products on my skin. Will always have a bottle of this on hand!
Charlene M.
Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.