BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12054)
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
I love this product for setting my makeup. It makes my highlighter melt right into my face. I have have a few misters that weren't good, but other than that I love his product. Super affordable and come in a mini size which is nice for your bag.
MaryLynn G.
Brooklyn, NY
Who in there right mind has not used MAC Fix Plus in their life before! From giving yourself a pick me up throughout the day to making your eyeshadow more pigmented this is a miracle product! Perfect for all especially if you love the dewy look.
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I have been using Fix + for years. I use it to set my makeup, foil eyeshadows, and refresh my
Makeup throughout the day. It is a wonderful product! My only reasoning for 3 stars: I wish MAC would change the sprayer. It's not the best I've used.
Kathryn D.
I use this on top of my foundation and to make my eyeshadows more metallic and I LOVE IT!!! It has quickly become a staple in my makeup collection. It's a multi-use product which makes it great for its price! I plan on repurchasing when I run out
Alejandra R.
Olivehurst, CA
I love using this spray as a setting spray but also on my eyeshadows. Whenever an eyeshadow isnt as pigmented i will spray some of this mac fix plus on the brush and then go into the eyeshadow and the pigmentation on the shadows goes from 0-100
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love fix plus specially the way it sprays on you face. The most if super thin ( if hays how you would describe it). I love how it makes my skin look like skin after makeup. I took one star because it doesn't really make my makeup last longer.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
The best spray. I use it after I'm completely done with my makeup and it takes away all the powdery look on your face. I also use it for putting on shimmery eyeshadow. It makes the shadow pop more. I love it so much. This is a must buy product.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
This is a great product! My favorite way to apply is to spray on my highlight brush and apply with my highlight on my cheek bones! Gives such a beautiful glow! Also nice to apply with eye shadows that you want to pop! I would recommend this to others!
Angela H.
High Ridge, MO
Personally, I like to use this for an instant hydration or to wet my brush with a metallic eyeshadow. For that, it's really great. I wouldn't set my makeup with this though because I've never seen a noticeable difference in the longevity of it.
Livvy O.
Tipton, IN
One of my favorites, if not my favorite, setting spray. It is multitasking and the finish that it gives my skin is impressive. I did not notice what I was missing out on until I purchased and tried this. A must have now, if I am doing my makeup.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.