BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL
Buttery smooth primer makes for a smooth and flawless makeup application! Doesn't dry or crack!
Melina G.
Melina G.
Keeps my face hydrated and glory every season it's a good primer not so much as a setting spray
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Roslindale, MA
Review for: Skin Spray
Lo mejor de lo mejor me encanta como se ve mi maquillaje despues de aplicar este fabuloso spray
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
July M.
July M.
Del Rey, CA
Love this product can go wothout a fix spray leaves your makeup settled to fave amazing product
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Skin Spray
Its a pretty good product but I don't reach for it as much as I do with my other setting sprays
Lasharika B.
Lasharika B.
This stuff is amazing I use it to prime my face and set to it my makeup last all day and night
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Can't slay my face without this spray. I also use this when I want to use a shimmer eyeshadow.
buni R.
buni R.
Forney , TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this for setting my make up and it makes it last all day it's perfect for any skin type
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.