Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (549)
Kaja L.
Kaja L.

Love this setting spray / primer ! It's sooo amazing ! I really notice the difference I love it ! Such a great investment to your makeup collection ! Totally recommend !!!!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Amazing setting spray! Leaves my face feeling fresh and lasting for hours on end. Can wear with or without makeup. My favorite setting spray hands down. Purchased at Macys.
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati

I mean, I feel like we all know how legit this product is at this point, right? Oh, you don't? Well, let me tell you-oily skin, dry skin, it doesn't matter... It's amazing.
Vida G.
Vida G.

It's great on the skin, even with my sensitive skin. It's a matte finish. It's a big expensive, but I really like it and it's long lasting. Easy to find at the MAC counter.
Line K.
Line K.

I love Mac Fix+! With at few pumps, before your makeup, your skin wil feel nice and hydrated. And then a few pumps after you applied the makeup, will give it a nice finish.
Leila m.
Leila m.
Pleasanton, CA

I use this daily to dry my makeup or to brighten my shadow by setting the brush with fix+ then dipping into the shadow before applying . My only dislike would be the smell.
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Portland, OR

Makes my makeup last all day, which is always tough for me since I have combination skin which can often result in all my eye and nose make up gone halfway through the day.
TERRI DIANE R.
TERRI DIANE R.
Edmonton, KY

WHILE I LOVE MAC PRODUCTS I DID NOT CARE FOR THIS PARTICULAR ONE. I DIDN'T FEEL IT GAVE ANY IMPROVEMENTS ON SKIN TONE OR RADIANCE. WORKED FINE AS JUST A FOUNDATION PRIMER.
Ellany V.
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA

I recently got to try a sample of this product and I did like the lasting effects. Smooth application matte finish not shinny I like this make up long lasting with primer.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Albuquerque, NM

Works great and I love using it with my kyshadows because they go on super pigmented and stay all day. If I've had a sweaty say it'll get a little glossy/dewy but not bad.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.