Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC

Keeps my makeup on all day. Really a great product if you're going to be be on the run all day long. You'll know forsure that your makeup will be in place!
Ishani A.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ

I put this on after I finish doing my makeup, and it makes everyone just look smooth and not cakey, It makes everyone blend in so nicely and look flawless.
Shada M.
Shada M.
West Chester, OH

This spray is a miracle worker! You can put your makeup on in the morning and spray this on top, and at the end of the day, your makeup will look the same!
Malia W.
Malia W.
Saint Louis, MO

Definitely one of the best setting and priming sprays out there! I need to repurchase this because it is one of the best setting sprays i have ever owned!
The prep and prime is a staple for most women. Your face needs these extea layer to have you foundation stay on and put as well as give you a dewy finish.
MING V.
MING V.
Bronx, NY

Holy grail for makeup, leaves makeup smooth with blurred lines and easy to apply. Helps perfect any flaws that you may have missed leaves a natural finish
desiree s.
desiree s.

I feel like there's nothing else really like this. even the urban decay setting spray just isn't the same. love the sprayer on it. gives such a fine mist!
Callie R.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN

Very good product. I like to spray it on my face after applying makeup as a setting spray or spray my eyeshadow brush to make my eye shadows more vibrant.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Plano, TX

I love how this takes my makeup up a notch. I am obsessed with the way it smells. I also love how it gives me such a professional make up look at the end.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
San mateo, Ca

My go-to setting spray. I apply this before my makeup routine, in the middle and once I'm finished. This setting spray refreshes my face after every pump.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.