Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (392)
Chana T.
Chana T.

Great for refreshing makeup! I also love spraying this on my makeup brushes to intensify shadows. Nice speak packaging and totally worth the price. You can buy this in a Mac store or online!
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY

I can't wear makeup without using this product. It is the perfect finale to your makeup. It sets your makeup beautifully and makes it last all day. It also helps keep you from looking cakey.
Josephine F.
Josephine F.
London

This product is amazing, works really well! I do my makeup in the morning and then spray this 3 times on my face and my makeup stays on all day! Would really recommend if you have oily skin!
Brooklyn H.
Brooklyn H.
Midland TX

Holy Grail!!! This product is so good cause it's a setting spray and a primer in one. I would definitely recommend for any skin type, if you don't think it's worth $23 I can tell you it is.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.

Really good for prepping and setting your makeup. Also great of u spray your face and or makeup brush then apply your highlighter for a more dramatic look and it gives u more of a dewy glow
Ralpheal B.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI

This is my holy grail setting mist. I tried it and have never looked back. It provides a dewey look. My foundation looks flawless when I spritz. Give this a try and you will thank me later.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Rockville, Md

Buy it!!!
It worth the 22 bucks it work great help make up not look cake. The maybeline setting spraying cost 12 or 18 I believe so why not buy the mac.... I honest swear on this spray lol!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR

Great setting spray, although not necessarily the most long-lasting. I use it to set my face when makeup is all done, or between foundation and concealer to keep skin moisturized and supple
Marnisha B.
Marnisha B.
Deltona, FL

This is my favorite product by mac, it finishes off your makeup look and it keeps everything in place, I love love love this product, no smell and very easy to apply it's just a settle mist
Mouna E.
Mouna E.

This one is the top it is so pricey but also so worth it my skin is dry and sensitive and my tone is yellowy beige i got it as a gift and i barely use it cause i don't want to run out of it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.