BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Stephanie W.
Haleyville, AL
I love this primer I used it before foundation and after a full face to set it. I have a oily t zone and without this product my foundation doesn’t last as long and I get more oily with it
Monique K.
Everett, MA
I have always been a mac lover always.. and this is a staple to have for making ur shadows pigments stand out I use this to really make the shadows pop by spraying the brush first then putting into the shadow.. and if you want to blend out any foundation or concealer just spray your beauty blender and press into the skin to get a flawless look that lasts
Megan S.
I really like this setting spray. It smells wonderful and does extend my makeup wear throughout the day. I also like that the sprayer locks which is great for travel. The only thing I don't like is that it is a powerful spray and it deposits a lot of product. It basically soaks your face and takes a while to dry. I wish it was a slightly finer mist.
Melissa D.
Eldersburg, MD
Im not sure what it is about this product but I love it. It is my go to primer!! I spray it on before I apply makeup and find it helps keep my makeup set SO MUCH BETTER than most primers. It keeps my face matte all day. I also spray some on at the end of my makeup application for extra hold. I recommend this to everyone, I've bought 5 total over the years.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
You need this product! This fix plus has endless uses. I use it before I apply my moisturizer and after I finish applying my makeup. I also use this before applying highlighter to make it more pigmented, as well as throughout the day when I need a little pick me up. If you haven't tried this, you should. It's a bit pricey but it is absolutely worth it.
Julie A.
Jacksonville, NC
This has been a staple in my makeup bag for YEARS! It has so many uses, for the face and eyes. You can use it to set your makeup, prime your face, as a mid-day pick me up, or as a mixing medium for glittery eyeshadows. It instantly enhances color payoff for eyeshadows, creating a bold foiled effect. Plus, it smells great and never feels heavy on the skin.
Kristen Z.
This primer is a good base for your makeup. It is one of my favorites that I use. The mister on this bottle is one of the better ones that I have used. This primer also has a good smell.
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
Holy grail product! I've looked for a dupe but haven't found one yet. It really helps the powder on the face skin into your skin. I use it through out the day to refresh my makeup. Use it to wet my brushes for more intense color payoff for shadows and highlighters. It's not a setting spray! I've repurchased this over 20 times and will continue to do so!
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
Favorite hands down! Keeps the makeup in place and creates a smooth base when applying makeup. It is kind like the best of both worlds.  A bit on the pricier side for a primer due to the name brand but you can always buy a smaller sample size for less. MAC is one of my favorite brands so most of my daily use / must have products derive from their line!
Tory C.
I use this spray when I am going out to a nice dinner or to an event like a wedding or a party. It locks in your face without smudging anything or letting anything run down your face. I have oily to combo skin and it keeps me semi matte and doesn't break me out. The price point is a little high, but in my opinion there is nothing out there like this!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.