BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
jocelyn r.
this is my holly grail!! i'm always getting everyone to buy this. it's not that great for oily skin, i have comb skin and it makes me really oily. it doesn't do anything to your pores, it's more to melt your makeup and make the powder look more natural.
Amanda V.
This stuff is so simple and necessary- a must have when you want your makeup to last all day/night. It's easy to apply and to find. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I would definitely recommend it to those who are serious about their makeup.
Yvette J.
Valencia
My all time favorite setting spray. I love this product so much because it takes a while to go though it all. It smells so delicious, and feels so hydrating. I use this product to set my makeup. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Jennifer P.
It is so amazing! Helps with eyeshadow pigmentation and longevity. This product also gives your skin a dewy look. Perfect for dry or combination skin. Helps makeup stay on all day.
Laura P.
Katy, TX
This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
beth C.
Lakeville, MN
It's nice but it runs out fast. Or than that most rises and it does Matt finish and at first is a little bit of like shimmer to it but not that bad and it does help my pores and I would totally recommend this it's so nice but if you're looking for something cheaper just go to the drugstore.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is such a great product to use as a setting spray. This mist smells so wonderful and is gentle on skin. I also find that spraying it onto brushes before applying eyeshadow really helps to enhance the pigmentation of the colors. I think that it is worth the price.
Daiana L.
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Ariana C.
Absolute favorite face primer. After applying this and then applying my foundation it goes on so smooth. It is amazing for any type of skin I have combination and it works great! I would definitely buy again
Mariah M.
Does this work for making shimmer eyeshadow more shimmery. Is there any dupes for this or would you say this is worth the price ?
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?