BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
holy grail. it really is one of the best facial sprays and I think the biggest reason is the spray nozzle. it sprays evenly on your face without leaving the little water droplets some other sprays leave. it really does help with making your makeup sink into your skin and prevents it from looking powdery
Sandra C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this setting spray!!! It has been my go to for many years now. It has a subtle scent that isn't over bearing. I usually use this before putting my makeup on and once more after I finished. It's also nice to use throughout the day as a refresher.
Marketa B.
I believe the hype for this product, since it really strengthens the colors in shimmery eye shadows, but I think this is just mostly water with a little bit of vitamins added in. I don't like to spray my whole face with this since I have very oily skin. Basically I only use this to enhance my shadows.
Megan R.
Fort Smith , AR
I'm very conflicted with the product because I do like it but I also kinda think it's fancy water lol. My skin is oily so this does absolutely nothing for the longevity of my makeup however it's great for getting rid of the powdery look and intensifying shadows. Also a great refreshing mist before makeup!
Antoinette G.
Oak View, CA
This product is so amazing. Also perfect for all skin types in my opinion. It has a natural finish. Not matte or dewy. I wouldn't say that this helps with pores. I recommend this to everyone since it's so refreshing & you can spray it on any brush before applying shadows to get maximum pigmentation:)
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
I use this product solely for spraying my eyeshadow brushes before dipping in and applying shimmer or glitter shadows to my lid. I do have dry skin, so I know some people spray this onto their faces before applying makeup. I tried to do that but I dont like the mist - it's too harsh in my opinion
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
I adore this stuff! It smells absolutely incredible and makes my powder products sink in and look like my skin. My husband always compliments how soft I look. I even use this as a base and sometimes to foil my shadows. Only downside is the price but I don’t care how much it costs. Forever holy grail.
T'keyah D.
I love this product! I spray the product on my beauty blender & my makeup looks flawless & matte! When i use this product my concealer looks well blended & i can definitely take a picture using the FLASH button lol!
Ximena M.
this products work good on all skins. I do recommend this product if you’re looking for a good setting spray, although it’s a little pricey but it’s MAC. It does not last all day you have to keep spraying your face through out the day. Definitely not a matte setting spray but it will do the job.
Bella R.
El Centro
One of my can't-live-without products, for sure! I use it to prep skin before I apply foundation, after I apply my base to help beautifully melt everything together & make it look more natural, and also (my fave way) I use it to spray a flat packing brush to intensify glitter/shimmer shadows to really get a metallic payoff. I absolutely love this product.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Daisy F.
Sanger, CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?