BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
I mean, the popularity of this product speaks for itself. It is SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!! It sets your foundation in a way that it won't seep into pores and sets properly and it even made my foundation last longer. I do use it alone with the UD All Nighter but I love this product on its own too!
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
If I did a refreshment on my full makeup face, this is the best mist primer I've used. It lasts me forever!! I have repurchased it multiple times and the smell is extremely light.
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
I love this fix plus. I use it if my face is feeling extra dry. Since I have normal to dry skin, this is perfect for me. I use it to hydrate my face, and i also use it to add some more intensity to my shadows. You can use it for almost anything! ;)
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH
Love this stuff! Great for eyeshadows and I love to use it after I apply a ton of powders so my skin goes back to looking like skin lol. Bought it at my local Mac counter, and I'll totally repurchase when I run out of this one❤️
Natasha P.
Before all makeup setting sprays there was this. The refreshing fix plus. This was one of the first things I ever purchased in MAC back in high school. Great for all skin types. Gives the skin a natural finish. I would with no doubt buy this again!
Ariana C.
Absolute favorite face primer. After applying this and then applying my foundation it goes on so smooth. It is amazing for any type of skin I have combination and it works great! I would definitely buy again
Cinthia
Anytime I want my makeup to last and stay in place I spray this a couple of times. It's ever long lasting and really keeps the makeup looking fresh. I work in a kitchen where it gets really hot and let me tell you my makeup still looks great when I get off work. Would definitely recommend it.
Paige L.
Love love love this. Takes away the powdery look that can happen from having a lot of product on. I wish it increased staying powder of make up more. Also love using it to apply shadows and pigments for more of a pop.
Erica H.
North canton, OH
I love this product! It works great as a priming spray as well as a finishing spray! Took some photos yesterday in the crazy humidity and my makeup held up so well! I also used it to refresh my makeup a bit!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love this Prime Fix a great way to prepare my face and finish my flawless makeup. It's very light and easy to apply to your face. I definitely recommend this because it has minerals and vitamins that protects your face from the sun. ❤❤❤
Carly D.
Long Beach, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Monica M.
mesquite , TX
Is it worth buying MAC'S setting spray or Urban Decay ?