BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Paramount, CA
Love this so much. This will definitely Keep your makeup looking fresh all summer long
Sky H.
Sky H.
Alhambra, CA
Love it!! The best
Obsessed with this I feel like everyone needs this in they're lives
Yael M.
Yael M.
I love this I spray it sometimes on my brushes to create a wet look for the eyshadows
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX
This prime fix is so good and makes my makeup last all day long. Best one I've tried!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great also feels very refreshing to the skin I loved it was completely worth it
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Omggggg Niceee Settingg Sprayyy !! Last Longss For Hoursss .... Nice Packagingg .....
andrea a.
andrea a.
I absolutely loved it , it left this glamerous finishing look and it smelt so good .
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH
Awesome product I can't put makeup without using this first ūüėé.....stats on for hours
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Personally feel like elf setting spray worksbthe same and is super over half of cost
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Best setting spray ever! Love this when I want a full coverage look to stay all day.
Amber R.
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Mesquite, TX
Is it worth buying MAC'S setting spray or Urban Decay ?
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Does this work for making shimmer eyeshadow more shimmery. Is there any dupes for this or would you say this is worth the price ?