BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
I mean, the popularity of this product speaks for itself. It is SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!! It sets your foundation in a way that it won't seep into pores and sets properly and it even made my foundation last longer. I do use it alone with the UD All Nighter but I love this product on its own too!
Laura P.
Katy, TX
This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
Maria M.
I love the fix and plus face primer. I need to buy some more because I am running out and it keeps my fave nice and natural. It's very easy to apply my makeup and it blends nicely. I would recommend to anyone that wants there makeup look perfection.
Lorena S.
Yes a million times!!! So this product is good for a lot of things, you can use it to set you makeup, prime the face before applying foundation, also its good to use on eyeshadows to make them pop and look brighter on the lids ❤ ️its worth the money
erika m.
Spring, TX
This it's the best setting g spray for me. I use it in several ways, as a prep mist before applying my foundation, to wet my brushes and gives satin and glittery shadows more intensity and as a finishing setting when I want a more dewy finish on my skin
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love this Prime Fix a great way to prepare my face and finish my flawless makeup. It's very light and easy to apply to your face. I definitely recommend this because it has minerals and vitamins that protects your face from the sun. ❤❤❤
beth C.
Lakeville, MN
It's nice but it runs out fast. Or than that most rises and it does Matt finish and at first is a little bit of like shimmer to it but not that bad and it does help my pores and I would totally recommend this it's so nice but if you're looking for something cheaper just go to the drugstore.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and also for making my foundation less cakey. This does. If have any spf. It's natural on he skin and you can never get enough of it. I've been purchasing this for a long time and it is worth buyig
Daiana L.
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is such a great product to use as a setting spray. This mist smells so wonderful and is gentle on skin. I also find that spraying it onto brushes before applying eyeshadow really helps to enhance the pigmentation of the colors. I think that it is worth the price.
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
I WANT THIS. I think this would be so much better than urban decay!!!! I have the small, travel size of the UD one and I DO NOT like it.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Some oily girl or boy can tell me if this would work for me? Please, I'm dying to try this out.
Nany K.
I've been wondering for a while if this product is actually worth it, since the price tag is a little high and I've seen many YouTubers teaching how to make your own.. Obviously it wouldn't be the same if you make one at home. Kind of in replacement for this product I bought Mario Badescu facial spray, I love it so far, the brand is great and is also a lot cheaper.. What are your thoughts on this?
Joseph R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Is this primer fix, would make your foundation cakey?
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Ok ladies.... I see this in so many videos, is it worth it? You spray is on your face before applying your makeup?