BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Heather I.
Heather I.
Overall a great setting spray! Touches up my foundation and leaves a nice dewy finish!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Paramount, CA
Love this so much. This will definitely Keep your makeup looking fresh all summer long
Yael M.
Yael M.
I love this I spray it sometimes on my brushes to create a wet look for the eyshadows
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX
This prime fix is so good and makes my makeup last all day long. Best one I've tried!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great also feels very refreshing to the skin I loved it was completely worth it
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Omggggg Niceee Settingg Sprayyy !! Last Longss For Hoursss .... Nice Packagingg .....
andrea a.
andrea a.
I absolutely loved it , it left this glamerous finishing look and it smelt so good .
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH
Awesome product I can't put makeup without using this first ūüėé.....stats on for hours
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Best setting spray ever! Love this when I want a full coverage look to stay all day.
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
This is a MUST in your makeup routine. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I have oily skin. Some oily girl or boy can tell me if this would work for me? Please, I'm dying to try this out.
Nany K.
Nany K.
I've been wondering for a while if this product is actually worth it, since the price tag is a little high and I've seen many YouTubers teaching how to make your own.. Obviously it wouldn't be the same if you make one at home. Kind of in replacement for this product I bought Mario Badescu facial spray, I love it so far, the brand is great and is also a lot cheaper.. What are your thoughts on this?
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Is this primer fix, would make your foundation cakey?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Ok ladies.... I see this in so many videos, is it worth it? You spray is on your face before applying your makeup?
Macy T.
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?