BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Omg! This spray! I don't know how I lived without this spray til now! I use this as a setting spray for my makeup and my makeup DOESNT BUDGE AT ALL! Living in Arizona my makeup rarely used to last all day (them 100+ degree days are rough!) but this, I could sweat like a sinner in church and still look like I just put my makeup on! Buy this! You will not regret it!
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
I saw every YouTuber rave about this product so I went out and bought it for my birthday. It's perfect for a before makeup spray and an after setting spray. Makes my face feel less dry then normal. Also using this on a brush before eyeshadow makes the eyeshadow pop a lot.
Joanna C.
I used to love the Urban Decay All Nighter spray but once my skin started becoming dry I turned to this one. To my surprise, this spray worked amazingly for hydrating my dry skin and still kept my makeup in place. My friend who has oily skin loved it too. I especially love to use the spray when I finish my makeup and feel that it looks a bit cakey. I also love that the top gives me an option to lock it so it's perfect for travel.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, Mississippi
Legit first MAC product I have ever bought just a few weeks ago. I have oily skin but still really enjoy this product. It takes away the powdery look of my makeup. I'm really enjoying it!
Allie S.
Wilmington
This is the most amazing spray to use before during and after makeup application!! I use it directly on my skin, on my brushes & my beauty blenders!! Super light and dries quick and doesn’t leave you shiny or wet looking!!!
Shae C.
Enfield, CT
This setting spray is pretty good, I think it could be a little better though.  Doesnt have any spf in it, and you need to keep reapplying it throughout the day to have makeup stay in place.  It does have a natural finish and is very light.  It helps if you have issues with foundation setting into fine lines and keeps that under control which I love.
Kayla s.
One of my favorite quick priming products if you’re on the go. Need a mist? Super hydrating on the skin and smells fantastic. I would say more of a dewey finish! I have oily/combo skin and still enjoy using this product. One of my favorite tricks is to spray on an eyeshadow brush for extra bold pigment or regular eyebrow brush for gel liner to go on smoother. Awesome versatile product!
Erin W.
Wyoming, MN
Holy grail! This product is so versatile and great for dry skin types. The mist is very fine and I find that it is soothing on my face. You can also use this to make your eyeshadows more pigmented. This will not prolong your makeup wear, but it is great to refresh your face or to get rid of the powdery makeup look. It's perfect before or after makeup application.
ashley S.
Mac's Prep + Prim Fix+ is literally everything for oily-skin people like myself! I usually spray my face before any foundation application and it makes my foundation adhere to the skin better! I also use this to foil my eyeshadows - i have very oily skin and tend to use UD Primer -- but mac's seems to hold better and the pigmentation lasts all day on my lids!
Destiny S.
This product is amazing! It does so many things for your skin and make up than you can imagine! I love using it as a setting spray when I'm done with my make up to insure that my make up saltays and does not move though put the day! It is a great hydraytor for your skin and works great to bring out he pigments in shimmer eye shadows! Would recommend to anyone!
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
I WANT THIS. I think this would be so much better than urban decay!!!! I have the small, travel size of the UD one and I DO NOT like it.