BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Liv P.
My holy grail setting spray! Makes the makeup really meld with the skin and gives your look a very natural finish. Makeup lasts all day and it's very hydrating! Also the sprayer on the bottle gives the perfect mist, will definitely be repurchasing!
Jessica S.
Love soaking my whole face in this lol feels amazing on the skin and makes my foundation look flawless! Love putting this on after my full face of makeup as well! Always helps if you were a little too heavy on the baking!
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
This product is one of my holy grails!! As you can tell by the picture I have almost used up the complete bottle and I will 100% be repurchasing!! Leaves my makeup looking fresh all day and brings out great pigmentation in things like my eye shadows!
Bianca P.
Love love love this stuff! The MAC prep and prime spray helps me with my very dry skin and makes my makeup looks look a lot less powdery. I would definitely recommend this product.
Daiana L.
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Cecelia S.
Dayton, OH
Love this stuff! Great for eyeshadows and I love to use it after I apply a ton of powders so my skin goes back to looking like skin lol. Bought it at my local Mac counter, and I'll totally repurchase when I run out of this one❤️
jocelyn r.
this is my holly grail!! i'm always getting everyone to buy this. it's not that great for oily skin, i have comb skin and it makes me really oily. it doesn't do anything to your pores, it's more to melt your makeup and make the powder look more natural.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and also for making my foundation less cakey. This does. If have any spf. It's natural on he skin and you can never get enough of it. I've been purchasing this for a long time and it is worth buyig
Bria W.
Red Oak, TX
One of my favorite make up brands!!! Call me weird I even like the way the make up smells. But I believe I have or have tried almost every MAC product especially the prep and fix mist! I would recommend and if it fits your budget try there product!
Ariana C.
Absolute favorite face primer. After applying this and then applying my foundation it goes on so smooth. It is amazing for any type of skin I have combination and it works great! I would definitely buy again
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
Hi :) so my question is, I have heard that there are many ways to use this spray, could someone fill me in on them?
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Does it leave an oily finish?
Jessica R.
Has this ever made your skin break out?
Erin B.
Does this help control oily skin?