BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12062)
Jennifer P.
It is so amazing! Helps with eyeshadow pigmentation and longevity. This product also gives your skin a dewy look. Perfect for dry or combination skin. Helps makeup stay on all day.
Lorena S.
Yes a million times!!! So this product is good for a lot of things, you can use it to set you makeup, prime the face before applying foundation, also its good to use on eyeshadows to make them pop and look brighter on the lids ❤ ️its worth the money
Cinthia
Anytime I want my makeup to last and stay in place I spray this a couple of times. It's ever long lasting and really keeps the makeup looking fresh. I work in a kitchen where it gets really hot and let me tell you my makeup still looks great when I get off work. Would definitely recommend it.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is such a great product to use as a setting spray. This mist smells so wonderful and is gentle on skin. I also find that spraying it onto brushes before applying eyeshadow really helps to enhance the pigmentation of the colors. I think that it is worth the price.
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
This product is one of my holy grails!! As you can tell by the picture I have almost used up the complete bottle and I will 100% be repurchasing!! Leaves my makeup looking fresh all day and brings out great pigmentation in things like my eye shadows!
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
This is a great setting spray. My makeup lasts most of the day if not all day if I set with this spray. The mister is also a great feature- it sprays a wide surface area very evenly. I have combination skin. It's also very cost-effective; one bottle has lasted me over two years.
Daiana L.
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Everyone needs to try this at least once ! I love the smell it's so fresh and clean ! It adds moisture and freshness to the skin ! Also is nice as a wet liquid for. Shimmer eye shadows !
Jessica S.
Love soaking my whole face in this lol feels amazing on the skin and makes my foundation look flawless! Love putting this on after my full face of makeup as well! Always helps if you were a little too heavy on the baking!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Wow ok. I never thought I would try a Mac product due to the fact that they are not cruelty free. However I kept seeing this in everyone's YouTube videos. I tried it and I think I will reorder every time I run out. The smell is nice first of all...unlike other sprays. This intensifies eyeshadows so much. I will include pictures (left swatches are w/o fix+ and right is with fix+) as you can see it makes a giant difference. Swatches are from the ABH modern Renaissance palette, BH cosmetics highlight palette, and the Pür face palette. This is awesome. I bought it for $17 because you get free shipping and 20% off when you sign up. (Also don't mind my kitty scratch on my arm)
F H.
mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
Keely B.
How long lasting is this product under your makeup?
Aracely C.
would you recommend using it before applying makeup or after application? i have dry skin and need something that will not make my face look so dry after makeup application.
Dawn H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this product good for pores as well as wrinkles?