BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Heather I.
Heather I.
Overall a great setting spray! Touches up my foundation and leaves a nice dewy finish!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Paramount, CA
Love this so much. This will definitely Keep your makeup looking fresh all summer long
Yael M.
Yael M.
I love this I spray it sometimes on my brushes to create a wet look for the eyshadows
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX
This prime fix is so good and makes my makeup last all day long. Best one I've tried!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great also feels very refreshing to the skin I loved it was completely worth it
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Omggggg Niceee Settingg Sprayyy !! Last Longss For Hoursss .... Nice Packagingg .....
andrea a.
andrea a.
I absolutely loved it , it left this glamerous finishing look and it smelt so good .
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH
Awesome product I can't put makeup without using this first ūüėé.....stats on for hours
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Best setting spray ever! Love this when I want a full coverage look to stay all day.
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
This is a MUST in your makeup routine. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
F H.
F H.
mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
Keely B.
Keely B.
How long lasting is this product under your makeup?
Aracely C.
Aracely C.
would you recommend using it before applying makeup or after application? i have dry skin and need something that will not make my face look so dry after makeup application.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this product good for pores as well as wrinkles?