BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Paramount, CA
Love this so much. This will definitely Keep your makeup looking fresh all summer long
Sky H.
Sky H.
Alhambra, CA
Love it!! The best
Obsessed with this I feel like everyone needs this in they're lives
Yael M.
Yael M.
I love this I spray it sometimes on my brushes to create a wet look for the eyshadows
Maura F.
Maura F.
Del Rio, TX
This prime fix is so good and makes my makeup last all day long. Best one I've tried!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great also feels very refreshing to the skin I loved it was completely worth it
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Omggggg Niceee Settingg Sprayyy !! Last Longss For Hoursss .... Nice Packagingg .....
andrea a.
andrea a.
I absolutely loved it , it left this glamerous finishing look and it smelt so good .
Bobby D.
Bobby D.
Findlay, OH
Awesome product I can't put makeup without using this first ūüėé.....stats on for hours
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Personally feel like elf setting spray worksbthe same and is super over half of cost
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Best setting spray ever! Love this when I want a full coverage look to stay all day.
Alena G.
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
Is this a good setting spray.
iram r.
iram r.
BIRMINGHAM
Is it really worth the price?
Julyssa H.
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
I feel like so many people use this. Does it live up to the hype?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
So i see tons of youtubers and nakeup artisit usr this... What does this do more better than compared to smashbox spray or even tartes sea spray??
Latonya L.
Latonya L.
Is this primer for sensitive, dry or oily skin types?