BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
I love this fix plus. I use it if my face is feeling extra dry. Since I have normal to dry skin, this is perfect for me. I use it to hydrate my face, and i also use it to add some more intensity to my shadows. You can use it for almost anything! ;)
Paige L.
Love love love this. Takes away the powdery look that can happen from having a lot of product on. I wish it increased staying powder of make up more. Also love using it to apply shadows and pigments for more of a pop.
Jennifer P.
It is so amazing! Helps with eyeshadow pigmentation and longevity. This product also gives your skin a dewy look. Perfect for dry or combination skin. Helps makeup stay on all day.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
This product is one of my holy grails!! As you can tell by the picture I have almost used up the complete bottle and I will 100% be repurchasing!! Leaves my makeup looking fresh all day and brings out great pigmentation in things like my eye shadows!
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I cannot live without my Fix+. I spray it on my brush to foil my eyeshadows....meaning I give them a stronger, more metallic finish. You can also use Fix+ to set your makeup or to give your face some hydration before putting on foundation. Highly recommend!!
Yvette J.
Valencia
My all time favorite setting spray. I love this product so much because it takes a while to go though it all. It smells so delicious, and feels so hydrating. I use this product to set my makeup. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Ariana C.
Absolute favorite face primer. After applying this and then applying my foundation it goes on so smooth. It is amazing for any type of skin I have combination and it works great! I would definitely buy again
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
One of my favorite MAC products! Keeps my makeup on all day, I just need to figure out why I get oily . The price is about $30 but it is very long lasting , I've had mine for a while now & still haven't ran out & I'll mostly definitely buy it again.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Love love love this product! Smells amazing and works amazing too. I like to set my makeup with this but I also use it on my brushes when applying a highlight or shimmer shadow! Amazing, I wish they would bring back the flavors!
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Is this setting spray worth the price/ worth the hype?
Jennie B.
Is this worth the price tag and as versatile as it says? been wanting to try it, but don't want to waste money if it doesn't do its job!
Ariel H.
Farmington
Does this product smooth your skin?
Zaire R.
Kaikohe, Northland
Is this a good product?
Paola c.
Does primer actually works?