BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tiffany C.
Gilbert
I love this stuff. It feels great on the skin and leaves a dewy finish. I feel like the bottle lasts a long time and is totally worth the money. I also love how there is no weird scent to the product. If anything it's s refreshing subtle scent. Great buy!
Ruth R.
Columbus ohio
this is one of the best face primer and setting spray I have ever use is good for oily skin like my self and it works great it goes well with my foundation haven't had any problem when apply I love the finish product i will keep buying my favorite primer.
Whitney A.
Murfreesboro, NC
Fix+ Spray is something I buy regularly and recommend to ANYBODY. It can be used before and after applying your makeup and it also can be used to blend out those hard to blend products like some concealers and also to get ample pigmentation from eyeshadows.
Emily K.
I love this spray! I use it before and after makeup, it makes the makeup last all day. I also use it to fix any mistakes that I make when doing makeup and it only removed and fix what I need it too without ruining the rest of the makeup. Definitely a must have.
Katelyn F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a product that I will repurchase forever! It smells amazing and sets your makeup beautifully. It has a natural finish. While I don't think it makes your makeup last longer, I believe it can make a heavily applied face look lighter and more blended.
Bri M.
Land o lakes, FL
You guys!!! I love this stuff!!! This is definitely a necessary product for any makeup collection. It is great to prep your skin before applying your makeup. Also, it is great to intensify metallic eye shadows. I have repurchased this product over and over again.
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I loved this primer! Comparing to thise I've tried before is the best. I first tried a bit if my friend's primer and I loved it so much that I'm already buying a second one. It make the make up looks great and stay longer than the others I've tried before
Wendy G.
I love how this makes my face look once all of my makeup is applied. It just makes everything blend and look flawless. It also extends the life of the makeup. I would definitely recommend.
Kasey S.
This is my all time go to. An oldie but goodie if u will. This stuff is literally amazing. It preps and primes your skin, sets the makeup, it also is great for wetting ur eyeshadow brush when you do metallic eye shadows to give it that extra va va voom!
Jessica P.
I have tried a lot of different primers and for some reason I keep coming back to this one. I like it's easy application and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin with a greasy feel. I would recommend to others who are looking for a good basic primer.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.