Add a Photo

Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Long Is City, NY

LOVE

I use a powder: foundation, highlighter, blush, bronzer. This sets everything & marries the powder to your skin.

I'm oily & I still love it!
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL

A fantastic setting spray it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and gives a nice natural finish. An essential for anyone's makeup collection.
hilda m.
hilda m.

the prep+ prime mac Fix plus . the magic of this product, when I over powder. i also mix it with my foundation to blend . this product is heaven
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Tampa, Fl

Great setting spray keeps my makeup set all day gives a nice dewy finish. It's my go to spray since trying it I haven't picked up my other ones!
Chloe B.
Chloe B.

This is a defo must have in your makeup bag! It's a lightweight mist that hydrate your skin and sets your makeup in place and will last all day!
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Watertown, NY

Can't get enough of this!! Perfect for priming the face, and setting the face, plus i love mixing it with eyeshadow for a more pigmented effect.
Maria A.
Maria A.

Light. Love the scent, the top lock makes it easy to take with you, a must in my make up routine, finishes up my look, giving me an extra boost.
Hiliary B.
Hiliary B.
Fort Campbell, KY

The real mvp. Does its job and it's a decent price. Like I've said before, I wish Mac was cruelty free, but other then that they do a great job.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
adrian m.
adrian m.
Marmora, NJ

This stuff is amazing!! it makes my makeup look not cakey, i use it to foil eyeshadows and highlighters, and its just an overall amazing product
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.