Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN

Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA

Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Rina M.
Rina M.
Perris, CA

Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow 😉
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX

Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL

Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

It's a very refreshing product. I have oily skin and still get oily and makeup still breaks up with this product. It is nice for intensifying other products.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Morgan City, LA

Love love love this to prime or set my makeup. It's dewy and my makeup stays looking fresh all day. I use this almost everyday. The price is not bad either.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA

What can I say, this is the best setting spray! I've tried many including the urban decay setting spray but nothing compares. Makes my makeup last all day !
Cahlisha C.
Cahlisha C.

I love using this to freshen up my face after applying my makeup. It definitely brings the life back and gives me a nice dewy look. It's a .just have for me
I have oily skin and it does nothing for me it only really helps when I look cakey lol but if you have dry or combination skin this would work great for you
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.