BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Bri Anna F.
Bri Anna F.
I love this product and I love the finish of this and how long it lasts through T the day
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this setting spray! Does its job my make up stays on all day, I highly recommend it.
CeCe M.
CeCe M.
Houlka, MS
IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN IN A SPRAY BOTTLE. I got mine off of mercari app. Very good product
Ana D.
Ana D.
Farmville, NC
Best prime spray out there i always use with my foundation and gives me a flawless look!!
Jade D.
Jade D.
Windsor, CT
Review for: Skin Spray
If u love a beat face u need this setting spray in ur life Mac gets it right all the time
Lori M.
Lori M.
Very simple 1 step process. Works great! Convenient and way to use. Great for in the go.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
Favorite setting spray! Works wonders. Hands down amazing to me. A must try by everyone!
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Decent product but there is much better setting spray out there. Plus it's so overpriced
Bella S.
Bella S.
Eastham, MA
Review for: Skin Spray
I love that, but its difficult to find where i live ... But its really good to the skin.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Laredo, TX
I love using this all over my fave and especially eyeshadows to make them more pigmented
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.