MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.See all 644 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (641)
Buy on Nordstrom
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Skin Spray
Its a must have when u live in the south heat a couple of sprays and your ready to face your day
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best setting spray makes all your makeup last very long and makes a great shine also
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Fortville, IN
I really love this prep prime and fix. I mainly use it for fix. I forget get to us it for prime.
Kellie R.
Kellie R.
I use this as more of a hydrater/refresher rather than a setting spray. It is great for dry skin
Maria G.
Maria G.
Corona, NY
Love this so much makes makeup look perfect !!! It makes sure your makeup stays in place all day
melisa L.
melisa L.
Bryan, TX
it his is my go to primer unless I'm Low on money mac products are always pricy but so worth it!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN
Amazing! It's a bit pricey! This products primes my face and keeps my makeup in tact! I love it
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
I really like this spray it sets make up. Making it last all day without your make up smudging.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Skin Spray
It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.