Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (588)
Léojhé L.
Léojhé L.
Adoro o prime da Mac super indico e perfeito amo ,super indico e maravilhoso de mais ..ele é de mais
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
great primer ,at first i just thought it was water but is not lol . It works really good i love it .
mariluz g.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
July 19, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm loved this skin setting spray help me my makeup stay on more longer I'm recommended this product
Amy H.
Amy H.
Depew, NY
Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
Elissa Y.
Elissa Y.
Barstow, CA
Works great with powder foundation And I'll keep using this untill I find better I love this product

Teresa M.
Teresa M.
This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
Maria M.
Maria M.
Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
July 28, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Very good for your skin ! Love this product !!! It's amazing in every way there is . Mac is amazing
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
July 27, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
Elonna N.
Elonna N.
San Francisco, CA
This primer really keeps my make up looking fresh and my foundation stays flawless when i use this.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.