Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
Aurora, CO

OMG! This is a must have this is heaven. It feels so nice and refreshing and make my make up last all day. I bought this at the Mac store in the mall for around $22 plus tax
Grace M.
Grace M.
Broomfield, CO

Amazing, sets the makeup to look more like your skin... Very refreshing does not irritate the skin... Leaves you looking all dewy and glowy... Allows the makeup to last long
Mona G.
Mona G.
Mission, TX

My favorite makeup setting spray!!!! I've tried so many and always come back to Fix plus! It helps my makeup look a lot less powdery and just brings my entire face together!
Thayris R.
Thayris R.
newark , nj

I started off with a sample size and ended up eventually getting the full size. I use to it to my makeup as well for glitters. It helps the glitter stick nicely to the lids.
Nicholle W.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky

My makeup routine would never be complete without this product! Not only does it get my skin hydrated and ready for application but it makes my makeup stay in place all day!
Magen L.
Magen L.
Lakeland, FL

I can tell very multiple use for it and walaaaa makes great work just one time you sprayed into the face or to the brush that eyeshadow will be poppin oh and it smells great
colleen c.
colleen c.

I use this everyday with my beauty routine. I put it on before my foundation and after. I will even put it on throughout the day for a little refresher. I love this product!
Line K.
Line K.

I love Mac Fix+! With at few pumps, before your makeup, your skin wil feel nice and hydrated. And then a few pumps after you applied the makeup, will give it a nice finish.
Vida G.
Vida G.

It's great on the skin, even with my sensitive skin. It's a matte finish. It's a big expensive, but I really like it and it's long lasting. Easy to find at the MAC counter.
Kaja L.
Kaja L.

Love this setting spray / primer ! It's sooo amazing ! I really notice the difference I love it ! Such a great investment to your makeup collection ! Totally recommend !!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.