Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (373)
molina c.
molina c.

Love this products! Keeps my makeup on all day long. Cant believe it by far my fave setting spray. Works great also when you wet the brush with it to make eyeshadow more pigmented
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV

I absolutely loved this product, it lasted me a long time and really helped set the face. I could always count on the fact that my makeup would last all day without any touch ups.
Élisabeth D.
Élisabeth D.
Saint-Georges

I love this! It makes the powder I apply on my face look so natural. Though I have to say, I don't feel like it makes my makeup last longer. But I would definitely repurchase it.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI

This stuff was a game changer for my eye looks! Not only did it help my shadow stay put but it brought out lots of glitter and shimmer throughout my lid and brown bone highlight!
Emily M.
Emily M.

I am going to say that this product it the best primer I have ever use. It does help hide pores and kept's the foundation last longer. It gives your face a natural finished look.
Stormy J.
Stormy J.

Love love love this product .use it to hydrate my face and use it for my eyeshadow. It gives my eyeshadow a nice more metallic look and overall enhances the look of my eye makeup
Rhea G.
Rhea G.

This has got to be the best product like this on the market! I don't know anyone who doesn't use this! Every make up artist I know uses this and I cannot be without mine! Amazing
Ravina S.
Ravina S.

Love it my holy grail product love this product to set my foundation with and great for spraying over the face if you have came looking face and also it's a face refreshing mist.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Best setting spray out there! Until I try some more this one will stay the best! Og how it makes your face blend flawlessly and less powdery and and makes it stay on for a while!
Merve K.
Merve K.
Berlin

I rebuy it touuusssend times. I Love it. It makes my Make-up not so powdery and cakey. And you can wet your brushes with it an can apply your eyeshadow so you have more coverage
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.