BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
I mean, the popularity of this product speaks for itself. It is SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!! It sets your foundation in a way that it won't seep into pores and sets properly and it even made my foundation last longer. I do use it alone with the UD All Nighter but I love this product on its own too!
Bianca P.
Love love love this stuff! The MAC prep and prime spray helps me with my very dry skin and makes my makeup looks look a lot less powdery. I would definitely recommend this product.
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
I love this fix plus. I use it if my face is feeling extra dry. Since I have normal to dry skin, this is perfect for me. I use it to hydrate my face, and i also use it to add some more intensity to my shadows. You can use it for almost anything! ;)
Noemi F.
Harlingen , TX
Love this! It lasts quite awhile. I've had my current bottle for quite a few months. It definitely prolongs my makeup. I for sure notice a difference in my makeup when I use this. It feels great on my face too and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Erica H.
North canton, OH
I love this product! It works great as a priming spray as well as a finishing spray! Took some photos yesterday in the crazy humidity and my makeup held up so well! I also used it to refresh my makeup a bit!
Amanda V.
This stuff is so simple and necessary- a must have when you want your makeup to last all day/night. It's easy to apply and to find. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I would definitely recommend it to those who are serious about their makeup.
Leona J.
Bergenfield
Definitely a staple in my makeup collection! The scent of this spray is out of this world. It is so refreshing & just makes my makeup look so good. It helps eyeshadows look much more pigmented & helps my skin look flawless when I look a bit powdery.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Love love love this product! Smells amazing and works amazing too. I like to set my makeup with this but I also use it on my brushes when applying a highlight or shimmer shadow! Amazing, I wish they would bring back the flavors!
beth C.
Lakeville, MN
It's nice but it runs out fast. Or than that most rises and it does Matt finish and at first is a little bit of like shimmer to it but not that bad and it does help my pores and I would totally recommend this it's so nice but if you're looking for something cheaper just go to the drugstore.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love this Prime Fix a great way to prepare my face and finish my flawless makeup. It's very light and easy to apply to your face. I definitely recommend this because it has minerals and vitamins that protects your face from the sun. ❤❤❤
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.