Add a Photo

Photos (522)
Alyssa
Alyssa
Riverside, CA

Been using this stuff for years ! I can't live without it !! I use it before my makeup, after my makeup, and even during !!! Sooo many uses for this product !
Courtnie R.
Courtnie R.
Calhoun, GA

Great product, it goes on smooth and is not heavy nor oily. Didn't get heavy on my face as the day went by and it didn't wear off as easily as most others do.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.

Loveeeeee this setting spray. It helps me achieve all my dewy looks. I totally recommend you use this one. I always buy this and a must have in my collection.
M. J. H.
M. J. H.

Holy grail for sure. I am using up some others right now but, I have one of these as a backup. Can be used to set but, much better on bare skin to moisturize.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA

I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Palm Coast, FL

Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I would probably go crazy if i ever run out of this product. It is the only setting spray I've ever bought and will only ever get because i loveee it so much.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Boardman, OH

This is my Back to Cool product!! Cannot live without it. I spray it on after my makeup application and my makeup last all say long. I love it!!!
#cultclassic
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Burke, VA

I did a makeup course for while ago and I use this product with all my clients, everybody loves it, and so am I! It make the makeup last forever lol the best
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.