BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ming-Li P.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
This is a MUST in your makeup routine. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Personally feel like elf setting spray worksbthe same and is super over half of cost
Odalys B.
Odalys B.
Best setting spray ever! Love this when I want a full coverage look to stay all day.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Great setting spray but prefer it for intensifying eyeshadows. Leaves you very dewy.
Love this, my favorite was the Rose scented one that was limited edition. They rock!
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo park, CA
Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
Cassandra c.
Cassandra c.
Norwalk, CA
I love love this primer I use it everyday. It's easy to apply . I put this on first
Lara T.
Lara T.
Athens, OH
I love this product!!!!! If you don't have it already you are missing out big time.
Latoya J.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Love love love!!! I use it for so many things! Including wetting my beauty blender!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.