Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
member-ad65d76b5
member-ad65d76b5
San Diego
One of my favorite primers it helps you blend your foundation really good and it makes it look smooth
andrea m.
andrea m.
Los Angeles, CA
July 10, 2016, 2:49 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Ive used tjis prodyct in the pass i stopped using it I'm not really sure why but it worked really well
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
July 22, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
Amy H.
Amy H.
Depew, NY
Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Lovvvvveeeee this! It give me the extra moisture needed when applying my favorite matte foundations.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Coachella, CA
June 20, 2016, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this one and it works perfectly I haven't had a problem with it and I think you should try it
mariluz g.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL
July 19, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I'm loved this skin setting spray help me my makeup stay on more longer I'm recommended this product
Elissa Y.
Elissa Y.
Barstow, CA
Works great with powder foundation And I'll keep using this untill I find better I love this product

Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Meriden, CT
Super refreshing and smells amazing. I use it to set makeup or to refresh my skin on no-makeup days.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.