Add a Photo

Photos (313)
adrian m.
adrian m.
Marmora, NJ

This stuff is amazing!! it makes my makeup look not cakey, i use it to foil eyeshadows and highlighters, and its just an overall amazing product
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Plainview, TX

I love this spray it you can use it before you apply your makeup on your brush to give you the extra moisture to make it go on smoothly or after
ashley t.
ashley t.
Edmonton, AB

LOVE!
I use it everyday on top of my makeup to weld everything together. I hope they bring back the scented versions as I'm starting to run low!
Emily H.
Emily H.

Best setting spray around. My makeup has lasted over 15 hours with this and kept a flawless finish! Thoroughly recommend this product to anyone!
Elaha N.
Elaha N.
Markham

These setting sprays are the best
Especially when it's hot and your sweating I recommend this please
It makes the makeup look Fleeky for hours !
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Lynn, MA

A great product I added to my collection about a year ago. I usually spray this before I start my makeup and after. Leaves you looking flawless.
Taisha R.
Taisha R.
Springfield, MA

Best setting spray ever! Keeps makeup looking fresh all day. Works on all makeup brands . It's also gentle on the skin. Good for all skin types.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I love this product. I use this for a variety of things: hydrating my face before and after applying makeup, making shadows more pigmented, etc.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

Great for after and before make up.
Also I put it on the freezer awhile I'm doing my make up and then, during the summer, I spray it. So AMAZING
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This is a great spread that really sets your makeup on your skin. I don't know if I would repurchase since I think my Loreal one is comparable.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.