MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.See all 644 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (641)
Buy on Nordstrom
Ana F.
Ana F.
It's ok in my book but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Urban decay all nighter has my #1 vote
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
I don't own thee product but my sister in law does it works super great I will soon be buying it!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Duxbury, MA
I love this for setting the face for a dewy finish or for intensifying my eyeshadow or highlight.
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
Sugar Land, TX
Love macs fix plus !! It sets your makeup real good !! It keeps my makeup in place all day !!❤️❤️
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA
This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Perfect for finishing your makeup and to take of the powdery cakey look! Also really refreshing!
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
I use this before & after applying my makeup. It sets in my look allowing long lasting coverage.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Fortville, IN
I really love this prep prime and fix. I mainly use it for fix. I forget get to us it for prime.
melisa L.
melisa L.
Bryan, TX
it his is my go to primer unless I'm Low on money mac products are always pricy but so worth it!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.