BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Tiffiney B.
This spray will work for anyone who does not have oily skin. It gives you a dewy look that is long lasting for people who have dry skin. For people who have oil skin like me, this induces my oily condition. I cannot use this to set my makeup. I can only use a powder. This I would only recommend for dry skin.
April N.
Lakeland, FL
Great primer and setting spray. I use the studio fix on lazy days and have trouble keeping it from transferring onto everything (sweaters, shirts, paper, people) but when I use this before and after applying the studio fix powder foundation, it stays in place all day. I was even anleto run my face roughly for a demonstration and there was absolutely no transfer!
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
This is my go to for wetting my eyeshadow brushes to get more pigment but I will never use it as a setting spray. I have oily skin and it make me looks even more greasy. It is a little pricey but it works so well for wetting my brushes and the bottle lasts SOOOO long that I will definitely purchase it again.
Nadine D.
There is nothing like it! This is my fourth bottle! I also have the urban decay one, but I like this better. If I really want my makeup to stay on, I will dab some of this spray on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. I have tried so many eye primers, but none of them hold my eyeshadow like this spray does! The scent is lighter and not as strong. I can't stand the smell of the NYX or E.L.F or Urban Decay setting sprays; they smell awful. This does take about a minute to dry. If I am in a hurry, I put my face near a fan to quicken the process. Warning: if you already applied mascara, sometimes it makes it come off on your skin because of how wet it is. To avoid that problem I either spray it on before mascara or I spray it sparingly after mascara. If my face looks too powdery, I spray this one as a last effort to make the look more dewy. I would recommend it to every beauty novice. It is one of my favorite products out of ALL of my makeup and I use it everyday.
Sam M.
This is my favorite product. It takes the powdery look away from my makeup and makes it look much more natural. It has a very neutral, clean scent, great for a midday makeup refresher. My one complaint is it's pricey to use everyday, but you can get away with just using one spray. Also, try not to get it in your hair, I think it makes my hair look a little greasy.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I just bought this finally after hearing youtubers talk about it for so long. I use it as a primer and sometimes as a setting spray and it makes my makeup feel and go on so smooth. I didn't really notice that spraying it on an eyeshadow brush made the eyeshadow any better than wetting it with water though.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
This stuff is everything. It is lightweight and won’t completely remove something if you are trying to fix a mess up. This is great for anyone with any skin type. This is my solution to literally any make-up problem!!
Jacqueline C.
Los Altos, CA
I love using this to set my makeup everyday. I only just recently used up a bottle and that bottle lasted me around 2 years! I love the mist-it's not too light or heavy and always makes my makeup last and stay in place. I also use it to wet my brushes before I use eyeshadow to intensify the colors.
Shanta Y.
Dacula, GA
I can't live without my Fix+ SETTING Spray. If I don't spray (bathe) this on my face after makeup application I feel incomplete. It just sets everything in place and gives me this settle glow plus it smells amazing. You can also use it on your face before you apply  your foundation.  This is a must have for ALL!
Rie G.
Love, love, love! The best prep and prime EVER! Its not sticky, it makes my powder foundation look amazing! And that says a lot coming from a girl that has NEVER liked foundation until she was introduced to MAC Studio Fix Powder by a friend.
I love the light scent of coconut, and with this new FruityJuicy packaging.....Im reminded of my trip to Maui, Hawaii. 🌴🌺🌾🍍
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.