BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Carla S.
Carla S.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love it for the ease of use and makes me look ah-maxi g! I wil recommend this over the others
Kearsten M.
Kearsten M.
The best primer and setting spray I have ever used. You can't go wrong with this primer ever
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL
This is amazing it is like 1,000 products in one I use it to prime ,set,wet and more love it
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like this but I'm not sure it's my favorite spray it's pretty pricey for me not to love it
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this! I use it everyday and it works very well. My only thing is it closes your pours..
Bri B.
Bri B.
LOVE my Mac prep and prime. It helps my foundation go on smooth and stay on for a long time.
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
FAVORITE! FAVORITE! FAVORITE! Can't get enough of this stuff! I will always have it on hand!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
This last all day long! I love the formula! It feels so smooth and leaves your skin flawless
D K.
D K.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product was OK. I didn't love it, but found it did hold my make up for most of the day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.