BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Jennifer B.
Lindenwold, NJ
This is my holy grail mist! I've never found such a versatile makeup spray before. If my makeup ever looks powdery I spritz this over it and it INSTANTLY takes away the powdery or cakey look. I use this to moisten my brushes to dip into my shadows, this is particularly awesome for wetting foiled shadows! The smell is soooo nice and fresh I go through this so often! Highly recommend!!!
Brittany H.
Gardiner, ME
I am seriously obsessed with fix +I use this before I put on mg liquid foundation and then again at the end before I spray my setting spray. I take a damp BB and pat it on my face. It helps keep the cake face down to a minimum. MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Coconut
Kendra G.
I use  this product everyday. I always ensure i never run out of it as its a staple in my make up routine. Its my finishing/setting spray. It is also the spray I use to bring out the vibrancy in my pressed pigments or pigment powders from mac. I also use it as a face spritz when my face is feeling dry. It has a great amount of minerals that provide a refreshing feel.
Laken L.
Bristol, VA
My absolute favorite setting spray! If I bake my under eyes a little too long I never worry because once I spray my face everything melts together and looks great! I also love using this for wetting my eyeshadows for an extra pop
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Holy grail product !! Favorite setting spray & spray to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I go back and forth between this one and the urban decay one but I find this one doesn't leave your face feeling tacky. I use it before applying makeup and after. As well as spraying it on my brushes before picking up eyeshadow. Works good on combination skin and hydrates your face while wearing makeup or not.
Vaidehi P.
Elmhurst, NY
This setting spray is a must if you have oily skin. It helps combat with the oiliness and it makes your skin look sooo flawless. I have been using this product for 4 years now and I recommend it!
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
This is a staple in my collection. I don't use it to set my face as I use UD All Nighter, but I do use it prior to primer and for wetting my brushes. I love how the nozzle has a turn lock so it's great for travel. I really wanted the Fruity Juicy collection Fix+ but couldn't get my hands on it and it was never brought back which is a huge bummer. This is forever a repurchase though!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Works very well with any foundation. I been using this for a while and I love it. Protects from harmful sun. I have oily skin and it works well for me. I think this is great for all skin types. Last along time. I would buy this product again. I use it all the time!!
Jenny L.
Vallejo, CA
Mac's iconic Fix+ has so many uses to it. I use it to prime my skin, I use it after my cream products, I use it after my makeup, I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented, and I can even use it throughout the day to refresh my face! Although I can't say it makes my makeup stay on all day, it has so many uses to it that if one doesn't work, I'm sure another method will!
ūüĎĎNatiasha H.
Flint , MI
Prep + Prime where do you start? I got mines for Macys at the Mac store. Now I feel like this is an amazing product. It gives your makeup that finish touch that it needs. I would say its good for both skin types. Now when I run out I feel naked without spraying on my face, and i don't know what it does or how spraying liquid all over your makeup looks amazing , but it does.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.