Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Watertown, NY

Can't get enough of this!! Perfect for priming the face, and setting the face, plus i love mixing it with eyeshadow for a more pigmented effect.
ashley t.
ashley t.
Edmonton, AB

LOVE!
I use it everyday on top of my makeup to weld everything together. I hope they bring back the scented versions as I'm starting to run low!
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This is a great spread that really sets your makeup on your skin. I don't know if I would repurchase since I think my Loreal one is comparable.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

I just bought this for the first time EVER! I used to use to Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray... Let me tell you this stuff is WAY better!
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS

This product really makes a huge difference in the way your makeup is applied and how the finished product looks. This truly is a game changer!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Anna C.
Anna C.

I love this stuff! It's lightweight, refreshing and smells good! Keeps me feeling fresh and dries quickly for those mornings you're in a hurry!
Melody C.
Melody C.
Glendale, AZ

If I could always afford this is never let it go!!!
It's just what helps the last touch and keep going with the makeup for the rest of the day.
Kristjana X.
Kristjana X.
Arlington, MA

This is so good! My face feels refreshed immediately after using it and the makeup lasts all day no matter the weather. It is totally worth it!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Linwood, Pa

This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.