Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA

Omg! Si quieres que tu maquillaje luzca perfecto esto es lo que debes usar, lo compro grande o pequeño pero siempre lo tengo, My Makeup look perfect with this product...
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX

I have had this for a long time and it is perfect for when I want to achieve that dewy summer glow! I will not leave town without this baby. It makes me look flawless l!
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

This is a staple in my makeup routine. I like to layer it under other setting sprays. It blends and melts my makeup together for a flawless finish. Love this six) stuff!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Anaheim, CA

This is so good...can't be with out it..it's a must have on my list. Your face feels so fresh..and your make up don't feel heavy at all. Try it out you would love it too
Tia H.
Tia H.

Staple. I use a lot of powders to set my face, contour, blush, and highlight. And this is all you need to settle everything and make them melt into your skin flawlessly.
Daizi P.
Daizi P.

IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!

WORKS AMAZING ! I USE MOSTLY MAC ! GREAT BRAND ! DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE ! ITS A MUST ! Makes a big difference , your make will last you all day
Bianca G.
Bianca G.

This is by far my favorite love using it to make my every shadows more pigmented! And I also spray on my face helps my makeup look more blended and gives a flawless look
Madison B.
Madison B.
Palmdale, CA

This product is amazing really sets your makeup and helps it stay ALL day long. You can else spray your brush and it will help intensify shimmery eyeshadows or pigments.
Simmie G.
Simmie G.

I cannot live without this product! It smells wonderful and you can use it multiple times as you are applying your make up for a burst of hydration.it dries beautifully.
Bru A.
Bru A.
Union, NJ

Must have in every single makeup collection or makeup freelance kit. For all skin types and the only con is it doesn't come in a bigger size I go through two in a month
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.