BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Nashaly R.
Nashaly R.
Me gusta mucho es uno de los mejores primer que he utilizado. Lo recomiendo
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY
Keeps your makeup looking flawless. My makeup lasted way longer than usual.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Sammamish, WA
I really enjoy this MAC product! It is one of my favorites products ever...
Rania U.
Rania U.
This Product should have 10 stars. You can't go wrong!!!! Best thing ever!!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Cleveland, OH
This is probably my favorite Mac product! There are many other uses for this product other than a setting spray, and here are the reasons why I recommend it:

1. As stated before, it helps your makeup last longer throughout the day.

2. Use it before applying primer to help lock in moisture on your face.

3. It eliminates the powdery residue you get from applying too much powder, blush, bronzer and eyeshadow, leaving a stunning glow that doesn't look greasy.

4. You can also use it to lighten the coverage of a heavy foundation or concealer.

5. You can use it as a mixing medium for loose shadows, which allows for a better color payoff/ metallic look to your shadow.

6. You can also use it to spot clean your makeup brushes.

For around $20, you can get a lot of use out of this product, and for that I highly recommend that you try it out!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. I admit I fell for the st#pid hype. Yes I did. But not for any radical makeup setting powers people claimed this water looking stuff had. Instead I was in love with what I seen with my own two eyes with how it was used to wet a brush to change a finish or intensify pigment. Loved it.
So I purchased a full size bottle and I use it almost daily to change my subdued shimmer or matte powders into a gorgeous metallic or super pigmented shadow. Also perfect for wetting my eyeliner brush and using any eyeshadow I own as an eyeliner. Imagine the amount of colored eyeliners I own without having to spend a minimum of 25 a piece on high end colored liners that I will never use up (I've done that more than once and it's a tad annoying).
Thats probably what I like most about this. Using these ultra pigmented wet powders that are just high end shadows and turning them into the most gorgeoys and long lasting liners you've ever seen for the winged liner, the lower lash line and the tightline.
It also doesn't change how your powder eyeshadow is or looks or feels after it dries in the little spot you used unlike other mixing mediums that can change them completely like the MUFE mixing medium which has the same exact use as what I'm using this for but is way more expensive per ounce, way more messy to use and a lot harder to get the hang of.
This has a lot of uses for me and I love that. I find new ones all the time. Its literally a true multi use item. Its great.
If you have dry skin it would be a perfect moisturizing setting spray or primer spray as it has moisturizing properties and caffeine to get the blood flowing. I wouldn't ever recommend these two uses on oily skin like mine as it just makes matters worse way quicker than usual.
Its great to wet down your beauty blender with if its getting dry for some reason or you want a more dewy finish in the areas you're using it in.
It's really great for taking back some of the powdery Ness of using multiple powder products on the face. It kind of makes them look more natural and less dry and powdery while setting them even more. This is an instance where using a small amount over your makeup is ok for oily skin people.
It also can be used over your fav setting powder that has a ton of flashback to take away that flash back.
I couldn't describe all the uses but as you can see there's many and the more you experiment the mkre you can tailor it to your beauty regimen.
I totally recommend. Its a great price for a lot of product. Use it alone to wake your skin up and give it a glow.
This is a product everyone should own.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Nashville
DON'T USE THIS AS A SETTING SPRAY! This isn't to make your makeup last forever, it's to mesh it into one layer to prevent slipping and separating and to get rid of the cakey look. Light spritz of this to make your makeup look great then a light spritz of setting spray like UD All Nighter or Skindinavia to lock it in place is a DEADLY AND MIRACLE COMBO! EnKoreMakeup on youtube has a video called "Facial Sprays 101" and he goes in depth about what makes the two different from each other and he also shows you a demo on how they each perform alone and then together and it'll blow your mind. When I found this out it was a game changer for me. Give it a try.

Mac Fix + is an amazing product on its own though. And so far, undupable*. By meshing your layers of makeup together, it does prevent slipping and separating like I said above, which WILL likely make your makeup last longer than no sprays at all. I actually use Fix+ alone most days because I either wear light makeup or am not going to be out for long so I don't need setting spray. I also seriously use Fix+ several times a day because it really refreshes and soothes your skin. I use it on the plane, I use it at work, I have turned all my friends onto it. Like I said, it is my hands down favorite product.

*I am not a Mac fan girl and if I can find a dupe for anything, I'm all about great cheap products. I've searched and searched dupes for this and none of them are actually similar in ingredients (butylene glycol, glycerin, botanical extracts) nor do they perform the same. Many said a good alcohol free toner is a dupe but I have yet to try.
Annie C.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Okay I just found out about this product recently I always use a different type of setting spray I have oily skin and this was perfect for me I used it to wet my brush for my sparkly eyeshadows gave the eyeshadow so much more pigment after I was done but first I sprayed it on all over my face before beginning to apply my Foundation then I did my eyeshadows and sprayed the brush with this product then after I was done applying all my makeup I also sprayed my highlighting brush with this as well it picks up the pigment of the products and make some sparkle even brighter but it doesn't give you that sparkly look where it's not pleasing it gives you just pure pigment it is the most wonderful thing I've ever used after I was done placing all my makeup on I finished it all off now mind you that this is not a setting spray that makes your makeup last all day long this is more like a a finishing spray to spruce up your makeup I actually use it together with Urban Decay all nighter setting spray first I would spray my face with this and then put the all-nighter on and I mean it's just amazing quite pricey for the amount of product you get well it's really not that bad because you are getting a lot of product but when you spray a lot of it as I tend to do you do run out quite fast I've actually went through two bottles in a month's time cuz I even use it to freshen my face up throughout the day one specially when I have makeup and it's just great freshens the look
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
Do you know MAC Fix +? It serves a lot of things like finishing the makeup, lightly moisturize the face, enhance color and brightness of pigments and shadows, etc.
Its formula has vitamins and minerals that help nourish and moisturize the skin and with infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber that soothe and refresh, just like the original Fix +.
I've been using it for a couple of days and the only difference from it really is the nice smell of lavender. Otherwise, the original Fix + and Lavender versions work the same way:
They are very cool products to moisturize the face in a soft way on the hottest days and also give the makeup finish.
If you are like me and use a lot of powder and powder base (or even mineral makeup), Fix + helps avoid the appearance of brick. Just sprinkle a little product after makeup and voila! The look looks more natural.
Kristeen K.
Kristeen K.
New York Mls, MN
I bought this after seeing so many YouTubers rave about it melding their makeup together and getting rid of the powderiness of their setting powders. I have combo skin so I have texture/dry patches on my nose and between my eyebrows that cause me problems, especially when I set them with a powder. Since I started using this my makeup looks more flawless and stays put. It also leaves the mattifying properties of whatever setting powder I've used but creates almost a satin finish to the skin once it's dried down. I especially like using a fan to help quicken the drying time and I've noticed that, since I've started doing that, my makeup looks more blended together and more natural. I also love that this a multipurpose product. I've used it to prime my face, set my makeup, and intensify my shadows. It's crazy to think that one product can do all that and work phenomenally well, but this truly does. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.