BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this! I use it everyday and it works very well. My only thing is it closes your pours..
Bri B.
Bri B.
LOVE my Mac prep and prime. It helps my foundation go on smooth and stay on for a long time.
Kameron W.
Kameron W.
Osceola, AR
My holy grail setting spray. I will repurchase this over and over again. Pricey but worth it
D K.
D K.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product was OK. I didn't love it, but found it did hold my make up for most of the day.
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Classic prep and set spray. Always a great choice. Helps makeup stay in place and look great
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
This last all day long! I love the formula! It feels so smooth and leaves your skin flawless
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL
This is amazing it is like 1,000 products in one I use it to prime ,set,wet and more love it
Luisa G.
Luisa G.
One of my favorites!! It made my makeup last the whole day! Definitely recommend buying it!
Saman S.
Saman S.
High Point, NC
Review for: Skin Spray
I like it ❤️❤️ work good ❤️help me set my makeup for long time and it didn't messy anything
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.