Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Alex T.
Alex T.
Gray, LA

Absolutly favorite product. It doubles as a moisturizer and a primer and doesn't leave any sticky residue or lines but evens out the makeup for a longer quality.
jazmine n.
jazmine n.
Boston, MA

My first love. No other love like this. A needed item for any makeup look. Good for all skin types . Great to set the makeup in place and before applying makeup.
disury c.
disury c.

I use this before and after my makeup and also to add pigmentation to some shadows and it works very good with shimmery ones and adds a pop to your highlighter!
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA

This spray will always be my baby!! It's become a requirement for my everyday routine, even if I'm not wearing foundation on my face! Always a must-have for me!
Lauryn S.
Lauryn S.
Lewistown, PA

If you don't have this spray please go buy it! It is so worth it! It help keep on and apply your makeup amazingly! It gives a matte finish and is so beautiful !
Carly
Carly

I love this product soooo much. I use a little before I put on my makeup and a little on my beauty blender while I'm putting on my make up and it stays all day.
Skyler B.
Skyler B.
Lafayette, LA

Yes yes And More Yessssssss!!! This is like Magic Liquid! And smells amazing!!!! I use it to set my makeup most of the time and to make my foil shadows POPPPPP!
ᗩᑎGEᒪ ᑕ.
ᗩᑎGEᒪ ᑕ.
Howell, NJ

ᕼOᒪY GᖇᗩIᒪ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕT ᖴOᖇ ᗰE. ᗪOEᔕ ᑎOT ᕼEᒪᑭ ᗰᗩKEᑌᑭ ᒪᗩᔕT ᒪOᑎGEᖇ ᗷᑌT I ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᑌᔕE ᗩᖴTEᖇ I ᗪO ᗰY ᖴOᑌᑎᗪᗩTIOᑎ ᖇOᑌTIᑎE TO EᐯEᑎ OᑌT TᕼE ᔕKIᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ KEEᑭ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᒪOOKIᑎG ᑕᗩ KEY.
teresa d.
teresa d.
Tarzana, CA

Love this stuff, I use it first on my makeup brush then when finished with foundation i spritz it on. My skin looks dewy and it sets my makeup for all day wear.
Xazvia H.
Xazvia H.
Birmingham, MI

This is the key to makeup heaven. It helps make everything pigmented , makes skin look nice and hydrated. Please go get this. Once you buy you will never stop.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.