BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
I love this fix + spray its amazing it keeps my skin hydrated and feeling fresh smells amazing also when i use it to spray my brush before applying an eye shadow it really brings out the pigmentation of that color definitely will keep buying this its a necessity
Courteney B.
Glendale
Very great setting spray. Best also great for when you want to help out a shadow's pigmentation. If you sprits a little on your brush before applying shadows you can make a eyeshadow very pigmented. So the universal use makes this product the perfect spray
Linda B.
Bronx, NY
Fix plus is the bomb dot com! You can use it to set your make-up, make your eyeshadow pop and make your foundation look extremely natural. Makes your face feel so refreshed and it's great for any type of skin. I'd definitely would recommend it to my friends
Ashley W.
This is a must have! I have to have this with any makeup look I do. It really brings all the powders and creams together into a flawless finish. It's refreshing and does the job! I have normal/dry skin and this works wonders. I will forever repurchase this!
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
This was one of the first misting sprays that I used, and I have gone through a couple of bottles. I do find that the mist is not as fine as other setting sprays I have used. But this is very moisturizing, so I recommend it for use when skin is dehydrated (like traveling on a plane). But for setting makeup with a really fine mist, I prefer other brands.
Melissa F.
This product right here is perfect!! If you wear eye shadows that aren't pigmented enough and you want to apply it, spray it onto the brush and it'll glide on better. Also for highlight, makes everything much more brighter and it gives a refreshing feel. It can also be like the smashbox primer water.
Juan C.
Katy, TX
Absolute favorite. I use this before makeup and after makeup, after washing my face, and especially for shimmer eyeshadows making them more metallic. Gives off a dewy glow to your skin, while the glycerin keeps you hydrated. Perfect for dry and oily skins
AlalizMakeup ..
Tampa, FL
yasss !!!!! love love love ! use it for everything ! before makeup , after makeup , on my brushes for more pigment on shimmer eye shadows ! great for all skin types ! im oily and use it regularly. i also have used it on many dry skin tone clients for prom !
Paige N.
['Portland', 'OR'], OR
I believe that every professional makeup artist and even makeup lover has this or has owned this product in the past. This spray is incredibly long lasting and is a great gift idea for anyone that wears makeup and wants it to last all day. Amazing product
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
I will never purchase another makeup setting spray. It's not only a setting spray, but you can spray this magic stuff on your skin as a primer too! Spray before and after makeup application...and guaranteed you are going to look amazing. HIGHLY recommend!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.