BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I have used it not only to prep my face but I have used it as a setting spray and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes to easily pick up loose eye shadows. It also gives my eyeshadow a more of a color to them. I recommend this producto y to anyone it really does help keep your makeup on all day.
Jessica J.
Salem, OR
First and for most I am in L-O-V-E with scent. I have oily skin... I am obsessed!! Sometimes I spray a little on before my foundation..... I ALWAYS use at least 2 sprays when I'm done with my makeup. I will never be without this product.
Hana S.
Hillsborough
This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Sandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC is my absolute favorite when it comes to makeup! This spray does an amazing job and has been worth every penny. I use mainly over my eyeshadow to get more of a foil eyeshadow look. Also, I spray before applying my foundation and after!
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta porque puede ser usado antes y después del maquillaje! Disuelve los polvos y hace que tu maquillaje dure mucho más! Seca rápido y el aroma es muy suave!
El precio no es barato pero para la cantidad y la durabilidad está perfecto
Jazmine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this primer and find it very hydrating I have a combination skin and it does great for me so I think it would be great for anyone. It smells great and doesint feel like I'm just spraying something sticky on my skin like other brands
Anaya Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always keep fix plus handy, although there are cheaper out there that work better I do like to keep this on hand. It's lightweight the mist is very soft, it keeps my face hydrated and refreshed while keeping my makeup and oily skin at bay
Alexis K.
Medina , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this before applying all my makeup. It is super refreshing on the skin. I also set my makeup with this and helps my makeup last longer and stay in place. I definitely recommend this and definitely think it's worth the price!
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is amazing for priming the skin for foundation and setting after foundation. It is also amazing for bringing out the pigment in eyeshadows if you spritz your brush first! I love the spritzer and the formula feels really nice!
Christina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this product up at my local Nordstrom. I found that the spray lasted me about a good six months. I typically use it to wet my brush for a metallic eyeshadow. I think it is priced a little too expensively but I would repurchase.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.