Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This is a great spread that really sets your makeup on your skin. I don't know if I would repurchase since I think my Loreal one is comparable.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Twillingate

This is amazing , I've seen it in so many makeup Tutorials. I gave in and bought it. And now I can't live without it. I defiantly recommend it.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore, MD

Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

amazing .. i apply after my makeup and it stays on longer .. even i take it with me for when i feel my skin dry this makes your skin feel fresh
E visto en vídeos los cuales ocupan ese producto al terminar el maquillaje y se ve que es muy efectivo y muy bueno no daña la piel y me encanta
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.

Love fix plus! Sometimes this gets lost amid all of the new products but it is tried and true and really helps makeup blend seamlessly together
Christina F.
Christina F.
Victorville, CA

The Holy Water of makeup. I symtart and finish my makeup with this spray it is a life saver and makes me really feel finished at a great price.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pittsburg, CA

Refreshing the face, as well as making the makeup look more natural and not cakey. Also works well when wetting brushes for different products.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Marcus Hook, PA

This product sets my makeup wonderfully. It is also multipurpose, I use this to wet my brush when I want to intensify any metallic eye shadows.
Kristjana X.
Kristjana X.
Arlington, MA

This is so good! My face feels refreshed immediately after using it and the makeup lasts all day no matter the weather. It is totally worth it!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.