Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

this is a must have for my everyday makeup I always have so set my face with this, it gives you a nice dewy look and it makes your face look smooth and not like a cake.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Central Coast, NSW, Australia

Have always wanted to try this and have heard amazing reviews on this product! I love using setting sprays on a daily basis and would love to add this to my collection!
Bru A.
Bru A.
Union, NJ

Must have in every single makeup collection or makeup freelance kit. For all skin types and the only con is it doesn't come in a bigger size I go through two in a month
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY

Love this. Fix+ is almost everyone's favorite. My makeup lasts all day and the product doesn't burn my eyes. My favorite setting spray. The application is nice as well.
Donna T.
Donna T.
Florissant, MO

I use this so much, I purchase two at a time!!! I cannot put on my face without finishing with my prep & prime spray! I am hooked, it's definitely one of my must haves.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau Claire, Wi

I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

This product is life changing! If you haven't tried it you need to! I always have a backup and travel anywhere without it! Definitely a staple item in my makeup routine
Angela F.
Angela F.

I love this stuff i need to go out soon and purchase another one, this makes my makeup look so much better than when i wasn't using it. i highly recommend this product.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

The best setting spray I have ever used. It blended any harsh lines and made the entire face of makeup look natural. It's my favorite so far. I would highly recommend.
I gave this one 4 stars because this is the finisher I use when I run out of my Urban Decay finisher. It's a great product bit out of preference I prefer the other one
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.