MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Amparo L.
Amparo L.
July 9, 2016, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is so refreshing and feels fantastic on the skin. Credit to Jaclyn Hill for raving over this.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX
July 15, 2016, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Salina M.
Salina M.
Rialto, CA
Its So refreshing. Love the smell. And by far the best setting spray that I've tried of all times.
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
July 13, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my everything its the best I love it. It is one of my must have in makeup bag at all times
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
July 9, 2016, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
megan g.
megan g.
Bethel Springs, TN
April 14, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love finishers. really keeps it on and safe from sweat and other things. really sets it in place
Zuliram M.
Zuliram M.
Love it. Best one out.. I use it all the time never leave home without it. It's great for dry skin
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.