Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Elaha N.
Elaha N.
Markham

These setting sprays are the best
Especially when it's hot and your sweating I recommend this please
It makes the makeup look Fleeky for hours !
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, it makes you makeup all set and finished. Great to use, always feel like my makeup is ready to be tackled for this long day
adrian m.
adrian m.
Marmora, NJ

This stuff is amazing!! it makes my makeup look not cakey, i use it to foil eyeshadows and highlighters, and its just an overall amazing product
Carlee N.
Carlee N.
Watertown, NY

Can't get enough of this!! Perfect for priming the face, and setting the face, plus i love mixing it with eyeshadow for a more pigmented effect.
ashley t.
ashley t.
Edmonton, AB

LOVE!
I use it everyday on top of my makeup to weld everything together. I hope they bring back the scented versions as I'm starting to run low!
Emily H.
Emily H.

Best setting spray around. My makeup has lasted over 15 hours with this and kept a flawless finish! Thoroughly recommend this product to anyone!
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This is a great spread that really sets your makeup on your skin. I don't know if I would repurchase since I think my Loreal one is comparable.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

I just bought this for the first time EVER! I used to use to Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray... Let me tell you this stuff is WAY better!
Kissa H.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS

This product really makes a huge difference in the way your makeup is applied and how the finished product looks. This truly is a game changer!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA

Can't live without this product! Holy grail! Spray on brush for more metallic eyeshadow or in a rush, spray on beauty blender! Lol So versatile
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.