MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
MAYE J.
MAYE J.
June 29, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Como lo he dicho cuando hablamos de mac es calidad asegurada este producto es un buen setting spray
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
July 27, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Leandro, CA
Really works and helps prime my face before applying makeup! Sets the makeup etc and lasts all day.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN
July 12, 2016, 4:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this l! Makes my makeup so much more bold and sticks well! Use almost everyday until I ran our
Breionna H.
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA
July 18, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I would love to try out the Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. It seem like it would work perfect for me.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Love it! Not sure if it actually makes your make up last longer but the finish it leaves it great!
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
July 9, 2016, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Gives a nice dewy look. If I come out too powdery this settles everything. Rejuvenates makeup too!
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX
July 15, 2016, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.