Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (389)
Susana M.
Susana M.

I love this product, it is one of the best first there, a lot refreshes the face, my face is mixed with a tendency to dry and I feel this great product, very easy to apply and use, Good value
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

I love this stuff. Perfect primer, setting spray and I can use it to make my eye shadows into eyeliner. I don't mind the price at all when it is soooo useful. I'd recommend it as a must have.
Jaylan J.
Jaylan J.
Hessmer, LA

This setting spray is my ALL time fav I use it every time I do my makeup it gives it that dewy finish that I love. It brings my whole look together and it will always intensify my eye makeup.
Keeana T.
Keeana T.
Sarasota, FL

So, this is my all time favorite product. It peeps and primes.....two in one. I keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't make my foundation looks oily or runny. It's perfect, but can be pricey.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Perfect for setting your makeup and also for touch ups. It gives a wonderful glow to the face and locks your powder in place. It's a little pricey for setting sprays but it's worth the money.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL

This keeps all my make up and plays and is also really good to use when you're using the Mac pigments and makes for a more intense I. I love these products and I need more of the spray please
Adriana G.
Adriana G.

Awesome. Great for not only setting your makeup but hydrating your face. You can spray this on top of your moisturizer for extra hydration. Or on to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the color!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

So versitile, you can use it to set your makeup, give your skin a boost of hydration before makeup, also to wet your brush for a brighter pigmentaded eyeshadow. Absolutely love this product.
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL

muy costosa... pero funciona! sirve de primer y para sellar todo tu maquillaje luego que terminas! no encuentro que ayude con los poros,, pero sella bien el maquillaje y hace que te dure mas
Krysta K.
Krysta K.

My go to spray always!! So versatile; perfect for setting your makeup, prepping your skin, wetting your beauty blender, blending makeup, fixing dry skin spots and enhancing eyeshadow colours
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.