Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Courtnie R.
Courtnie R.
Calhoun, GA

Great product, it goes on smooth and is not heavy nor oily. Didn't get heavy on my face as the day went by and it didn't wear off as easily as most others do.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.

Loveeeeee this setting spray. It helps me achieve all my dewy looks. I totally recommend you use this one. I always buy this and a must have in my collection.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Boardman, OH

This is my Back to Cool product!! Cannot live without it. I spray it on after my makeup application and my makeup last all say long. I love it!!!
#cultclassic
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA

I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I would probably go crazy if i ever run out of this product. It is the only setting spray I've ever bought and will only ever get because i loveee it so much.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutely love it!! If you don't have this, don't even question it! Makes ANY eyeshadow so much more vibrant! It also makes my makeup stay on so much better!
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Palm Coast, FL

Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Laura C.
Laura C.

BEst primer out there, its the original and it works amazing. Although there are some other great products out there at a lesser cost which work just as well.
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Burke, VA

I did a makeup course for while ago and I use this product with all my clients, everybody loves it, and so am I! It make the makeup last forever lol the best
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Katy, TX

The cost is high for even a small one but my makeup was pretty flawless. Use this before you apply your makeup and you should be set for the rest of the day!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.