Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA

The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Julia M.
Julia M.

An excellent setting spray, keeps my make up long lasting and doesn't sweat off especially during humid days. There is so much product in the bottle, one spray goes a long way!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL

Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX

I love my Fix+ spray! I can never go without it. It sets your makeup so perfectly. The ingredients are another thing that attracted me to this product so natural and hydrating.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

This is my all-time favorite. I used it all the time. Before I apply my makeup and after I apply my makeup just to set it. I highly recommend this product. I love love love it.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Sullivan City, TX

Love this product works amazing and smells amazing as well ❤️ love that it helps powders not look like you caked your face there's so many different things you can use this fo
Cat M.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC

Fix+ is a must at a #backyardbash to keep your makeup on all day and not having it melt off in the summer heat. I love this product. It leaves my face matte and sets my makeup
Martha T.
Martha T.

I brought this to use as a setting spray but it makes me look too dewy and I have oily skin. So now I just use it to prep my face or on my eyeshadow to make it more pigmented.
Joel B.
Joel B.
Bronx, NY

Amazing for making makeup look well blended, not ideal for oily skin...after 2 hours I was an oil slick. I give it a three because my makeup did look great, for the first hour
Shi-Ann B.
Shi-Ann B.
Brooklyn, NY

The best misting spray . You can use it to set your makeup or you can use it to take away the powdery look. It leaves the skin glowing and foundation just melts into the skin!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.