BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Joselynn R.
I really wanted to love this setting spray when I bought it because it had so much hype! However, I've found that when combined with certain foundations, my makeup would slide off either way. My Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is amaaaazing and performs well with any foundation I choose to wear .
Vipasana K.
This spray is life!! I can't step out of my house without spraying it. My makeup is never cakey when i use this! The only con about this product is it makes my skin a little oily at the end of the day.
Laura J.
Parrish, FL
Great product. This product is a little thick but is great for priming face prior to makeup application. This product will leave skin smooth and keep makeup on without smearing. This primer keeps makeup on longer and fills in fine lines to help smooth skin.
Tyler G.
I use this before and after my make up routine and would absolutely die without it. It perfectly keeps my make up intact over the long hours, and smells great too! Not to mention the cheap price for such a big bottle!! I think this is a make up must have!
Miss G.
i absolutely love this product! use it before as a primer and use it after to set your make up. especially if you use mac make up, it takes away any of the cake-ness that can sometimes occur. and it's not really on the expensive side either so a great plus
Sandra l.
casper
I do love this product very much it does make your makeup stay on all day has a very nice smell to it it's not heavy at all. It's very good for all skin types. I would really recommend this to people who love makeup spray to make makeup stay on all day !!!!
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
this is a great product for when your face looks powdery, you spray this bad boy all over your face and it looks great! also it is amazing to make your shadows pop! the only thing i dont like about this is that it makes me feel oily all day :( but i can deal with it
Lauren R.
Coral Gables, FL
I've been using MAC Prep + Prime for over 4 years already and truly enjoy the product. The shimmer-finished primer evens out my skin and gives it a nice glow. It's pretty good with my oily skin-I would recommend this product, especially for a special event!
Marissa R.
Cypress
This setting spray might seemed hyped by everyone but it really is great! It’s a little pricey but lasts a good while I use this whenever I’m doing dusting off powder to give myself a fresh look instead of powdery. You can use this in many different ways!
Anna G.
Phoenix , AZ
This has a cult following for a reason. Fix+ has so many uses like setting makeup, preparing your face before makeup, foiling eyeshadow, and so on. It smells amazing and it takes a while to go through a full size. If you haven't tried it you really should.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.