BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Yeriel G.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this for making my eyeshadow really intense the smell of this product is really amazing
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Victorville , CA
This product is basically life itself. It's so amazing and worth every penny you spend on it.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love it for the ease of use and makes me look ah-maxi g! I wil recommend this over the others
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
This is the best. I love how it sets my make up. It leaves a dewy glow and it smells awesome.
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like this but I'm not sure it's my favorite spray it's pretty pricey for me not to love it
Kameron W.
Kameron W.
Osceola, AR
My holy grail setting spray. I will repurchase this over and over again. Pricey but worth it
Kearsten M.
Kearsten M.
The best primer and setting spray I have ever used. You can't go wrong with this primer ever
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY
Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Bri B.
Bri B.
LOVE my Mac prep and prime. It helps my foundation go on smooth and stay on for a long time.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Review for: Skin Spray
This last all day long! I love the formula! It feels so smooth and leaves your skin flawless
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.