BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Cindy C.
San Juan
This primer is perfect for sealing makeup, either before or after our make-up. Can be used both to seal our makeup and also to pre-base and even to make our shadows appear more intense. Is a phenomenal product and I recommend it 100% ūüėö
Yazmin T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how universal this is! It fells so great on my face before I begin applying! It sets my face afterwards and it is also a great tool to make glitter shadows pop! It's so refreshing and hydrating! I've purchased this twice already and needing a new one soon!
Alyssa M.
Where do I start, I really need this product in my life I'm a makeup artist I don't Makeup on people mostly family and some friends but I don't even no why I don't have this well I do really with art the money I get I just buy it on other products I would love this as a primer and even to make eye shadow so much more pigmented
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray! I use it especially to intensify glittery or shimmery eyeshadow. It makes it really pop. I use it as a setting spray too! It helps my makeup to set and gives my face hydrated! So affordable!
Steven N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this setting spray but the stream is very harsh and doesn't mist correctly. I got the limited edition Fruity Juicy and the packaging is so stunning and the smell is great. I wish they would simply adjust the spray to be more fine.
Vida G.
It's great on the skin, even with my sensitive skin. It's a matte finish. It's a big expensive, but I really like it and it's long lasting. Easy to find at the MAC counter.
Mariah G.
I love this spray! I use it before and after make up application. I use it before to help prime and add freshness to my skin. I also like to use it after wards to help set my makeup. Occasionally I use it throughout the day to help freshen up my face and makeup. It's so nice!
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
People have mixed information about this.. it is not a primer and it is not a setting spray. It is just a HYDRATING MIST. Its good, smells amazing. Can spray before and after makeup if you are feeling dry and or to feel dewy.
Just a hydrator.
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this mist, I keep repurchasing it when I run out. It can be used on all skin types to prep your skin before makeup, make powder sink into your skin beautifully, foil eyeshadows, and refresh skin any time throughout the day.
Brittany S.
M.A.C has great products but I have to say this one is by far one of their best. Prep prime and fix is such a universal product you can use it for just about everything literally. Help enhance an eyeshadow, prep your face for a dewy finish or even as a setting spray. Love it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.