Add a Photo

Photos (586)
Teanna S.
Teanna S.
Saint Paul
Really makes your makeup stay all day! Also doesn't dry out your skin which I naturally have dry skin!
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Angela O.
Angela O.
Talladega, AL
Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
June 28, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
it's fabulous. makes the makeup and Pigment perfectly set in a very good way. I recommend it very well
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
July 9, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this! How many times I have had to fix or redo my makeup before discovering this awesome spray.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
June 18, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK
June 19, 2016, 2:44 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT
June 21, 2016, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Melts your makeup into your skin! Looks so good and makes all your makeup last and look fresh all day!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.