Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Los Angeles , CA

Favorite setting spray year round! It smells really nice and helps when you use a lot of powder makeup. It also helps when it's really hot out and your face needs a refresher.
I love this product! After applying my foundation i spray this all over my face and press it into my skin with a beauty blender. I love this trick! My foundation last all day.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Belmont

I never forget this step when doing my makeup! This product is perfect! I love spraying it on for a finished look. Leaves my face looking flawless and less cakey! I love it!!!
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX

Ive tried a few setting sprays but when i finally went out and got this one i knew my search was over. This is the best setting spray i have ever used!!! I absolutely love it.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Brentwood , Tn

I can't say enough good things about this product. It has so many uses. It's moisturizing and refreshing and is great for using on your brush with pigments or glitter shadows.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Newport News, VA

I love using this product as a primer and setting spray. It smells nice and makes your face feeling good. This product also helps to make your makeup look less cakey. #contest
Shinelle A.
Shinelle A.

I love use the prep and prime as a base for my make up it keeps it in place all day giving my skin a lovely dewy look and feel. I love it highly recommend. You can't go wrong.
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Southfield, MI

Holy grail!!!! I use this for my makeup and for all of my clients! I spray before I apply foundation, if I'm using creams, I use this on shadows and to intensify highlighters
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Del Rio, TX

This is great to spray on your face after applying your makeup to reduce cakiness. It can also be used to spray on an eyeshadow brush and it will apply your eyeshadow better.
Waleska R.
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL

I absolutely love this finishing spray! I use it for everything, after I wash my face, when I moisturize, before and after my makeup, and whenever my skin needs a pick me up.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.