MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
This is a must, pricey but worth it. I love to spray before and after. It helps my face look amazing
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
July 17, 2016, 8:38 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this finishing spray. Nothing sets my makeup quite like it. Makes my makeup look dewy and fresh
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Coachella, CA
June 20, 2016, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this one and it works perfectly I haven't had a problem with it and I think you should try it
Léojhé L.
Léojhé L.
Adoro o prime da Mac super indico e perfeito amo ,super indico e maravilhoso de mais ..ele é de mais
Amy H.
Amy H.
Depew, NY
Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
shecid A.
shecid A.
Grovetown, GA
June 24, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Very good dries fast some don't do that the prize although isn't that great but the product is good
Elonna N.
Elonna N.
San Francisco, CA
This primer really keeps my make up looking fresh and my foundation stays flawless when i use this.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Leandro, CA
Really works and helps prime my face before applying makeup! Sets the makeup etc and lasts all day.
MAYE J.
MAYE J.
June 29, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Como lo he dicho cuando hablamos de mac es calidad asegurada este producto es un buen setting spray
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
July 27, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.