Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Isobel D.
Isobel D.

I like this too take away the powdery look, prime my face and set my makeup . I have really dry skin and it just hydrated it.it also makes my eyeshadows way more pigmanted!
Leila m.
Leila m.
Pleasanton, CA

I use this daily to dry my makeup or to brighten my shadow by setting the brush with fix+ then dipping into the shadow before applying . My only dislike would be the smell.
Caroline V.
Caroline V.

I use this as a primer. However as a fixing spray not so much. I also use this with eyeshadow to make the color pop a little more. It works but it's not the best available.
Vipasha S.
Vipasha S.

I love this - it melts all the powders on my face together for a seamless finish. Cannot imagine life without. Also works well with eyeshadow to give it a "foiled" effect".
Vida G.
Vida G.

It's great on the skin, even with my sensitive skin. It's a matte finish. It's a big expensive, but I really like it and it's long lasting. Easy to find at the MAC counter.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E stroudsburg, Pa

Amazing setting spray! Leaves my face feeling fresh and lasting for hours on end. Can wear with or without makeup. My favorite setting spray hands down. Purchased at Macys.
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Portland, OR

Makes my makeup last all day, which is always tough for me since I have combination skin which can often result in all my eye and nose make up gone halfway through the day.
Line K.
Line K.

I love Mac Fix+! With at few pumps, before your makeup, your skin wil feel nice and hydrated. And then a few pumps after you applied the makeup, will give it a nice finish.
Kindred M.
Kindred M.
Flat Rock, IN

This product really helps get my skin clean when I take off my makeup will write them up and put on my makeup so I don't get blackheads or pimples or acne and it's amazinl
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware

Maravilhoso essa é a palavra .
Não minha opinião não existe uma pele perfeita sem o pre prime. O resultado é uma pele de pêssego , com um ótimo acabamento.
Meu queridinho.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.