BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Christina F.
Sunrise, FL
I'm in loveeee with MAC Fix+! I cannot complete my makeup look without it. I feel like it literally locks your look into place and makeup your makeup melt (in a good way) into your skin to make it look airbrushed! I buy this product frequently and will continue to.
Amanda G.
I use this everyday! Must have product for woman who wear any powder makeup. It helps blend it all together and keep your face natural looking. I even use it as a primer to help my liquid makeup apply flawlessly. Wish they would bring their coconut scent one back!!
kelliejenkins🎀 J.
My all time fav prep and set spray and I always use to spray on my brush to make my eye shadow pop ! Matte finish and great for all skin types.   Mixes well with other brands and the bottle has a nice spray to it will alway have this in my collection! One of The best
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
amber m.
Love love love this product! i always replace it whenever i run out to me its a must! You can use it as a setting spray or to refresh your makeup threw the day. You can also use it to enhance eyeshadows and pigments its just Over All a great product to have, It also smells amazing! very fresh and clean smelling.
Evelyn G.
I love this product it's my go to spray I spray this before make up application, during make up application and after , it's very hydriating and long lasting , it makes everything look and feel better it's like liquid gold in a bottle a lot of MUA love this product!
❃hattie❃ M.
I haven't used this much lately but when I first got it I was in love! I usually used this as a setting spray and not as a toner. I'm thinking of starting to use this spray again to get to know how I feel about it but I don't have much left. I do recommend other than it is $24 for the product. Cheap or expensive?
Dee G.
Brentwood, NY
I use this everyday! It smells great, it's very refreshing and works on all skin types. To make eyeshadow or highlighter more vivid, spray it on your brush and than collect product and apply. This is in my professional makeup kit and in my personal makeup collection
Peyton J.
Bentonville , AR
I love this to freshen up my makeup throughout the day or to spray on my face before makeup. I haven't found that it is especially good for any particular skin type, but it's worked for me throughout my acne medication journey. I definitely recommend trying it out.
Emily A.
Love this to spray on my face just before primer. It's a really refreshing feeling on the skin. There is so many uses for this product. I love using it to intensify foiled shimmer shadows or darker colors that sometimes don't have as much pigmentation that is like. Overall you get a lot of product so I would say the price is fair
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.