BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Samantha J.
Coraopolis , PA
I have oily skin so I was very hesitant on trying fix+ but after getting my makeup at MAC and having a MUA use it on me I was hooked.  I went back the next day and purchased two bottles!  This stuff is amazing!
Keyla B.
Orlando, FL
YOOOOOOO! This is THE ABSOLUTE BEST SETTING SPRAY IN THE WHOLE WORLDDDD. it gives a nice in btwn matte/natural finish for the skin. Always last me what seems a life time! Anyone I recommend this to always goes back for more. To me it's one of Mac's best products everrrr created. The whole prep and prime line is amazing. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. great for setting your make up. Using to make your highlight pop JUST right. Ugh great product. I could go on all day about it. Love love love.
Brooke G.
Massillon
I buy this in the travel size just because i don’t use it everyday. But sometimes it’s nice to use! Plus travel size is affordable and is an amazing product. Smells great, long lasting, but is pushing the budget!
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
Love love love this product is put it on before and after my makeup it makes blending my makeup so much easier. Sometimes you do have to spray a couple pumps before you spray your face to make sure it has a good mist going. I also use this to help foil my shimmer shadow and I literally never use shimmer shadown without spraying my fix plus on my brush first. Good buy and everyone should have some in their makeup bag
Kazia S.
I love this stuff! Leaves your makeup super matte, and is very light weight. Super easy to apply just a few mists and that’s all. Keeps your makeup lasting all day. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone!
mackenzie t.
Coral Springs, FL
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. ONLY 25$? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS PRODUCT IS A HOLY GRAILLLLLL! You  can prime your face with it, you can set your face with it, and you can spray brushes with it so more pigment comes off with shadow such as like glitter shadows but you can use it for anything really if you need more pigment out of something. THIS PRODUCT MELTS THE MAKEUP INTO YOUR FACE LEAVING A WONDERFUL, FLAWLESS FINISH.
Reyna ☮.
I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE this product. I apply it twice when applying my makeup. First before beginning any applications of foundation, acts as my moisturizer . Then I apply MACs primer and then my foundation to make my makeup last longer. I even apply it when I don't even wear makeup its has beneficial properties.  Well, and of course I also use it when I finish applying my makeup.
Melissa M.
Homestead, FL
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER CREATED! I use this for everything. After I put on my primer I spray this right before I go in with my foundation to refresh my skin. I also use it after I set my face as it helps "melt" away the powdery look. I use it for my shimmery shadows to make them pop, I even use it to set my face as well. I have combination skin and it works well for me. I would definitely recommend you try this.
Desiree V.
5068 Rodeo Cir Antioch CA
I love this stuff it is magic to me I put this on when I need my make up to last the whole day on a busy day spray before make apart after applying make up and can feel secure knowing your make up is on point
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
This is a great product. I enjoy using it to foil my glitter or shimmery eye shadows so that they stay on my lid longer, as well as using it to set my makeup. It is simple and clean. It works amazingly.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.