Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Miramar Beach, FL
July 16, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Apply once and will keep your makeup exactly how you want it and like it also gives it a smooth effect.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
July 19, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
You can't top it off without this finishing spray it does wonders and helps my makeup stay all day long
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
June 17, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I've recently started using it and I love it so far. It seems to do the trick and I also love the smell
Beba A.
Beba A.
Exelente producto y muy duradero ,es de mis productos preferidos de mac,siempre en mi kit de maquillaje
Jen B.
Jen B.
Manassas , VA
June 22, 2016, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this. There are so many new ones coming out but this is the OG and will always be a staple for me.
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
it's fabulous. makes the makeup and Pigment perfectly set in a very good way. I recommend it very well
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Angela O.
Angela O.
Talladega, AL
Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA
Aug. 12, 2016, 5:06 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.