Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL

Mac fix plus is so so so amazing. I love to use this after I put on a full face of makeup and do not want my makeup to move from where it's placed. My makeup stays put all day.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Windham, NH

I love this setting spray! I also use it if I need to dampen my brushes. It's very versatile. Price is good and there is a lot in the bottle. Can't go wrong with this one!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

I don't think there is a makeup lover out there that hasn't gone through bottle after bottle of fix+. This stuff has a nice refreshing smell to it and can be used for anything.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ

Love this product. So amazing. MAC doesn't really let me down. It's long lasting and it does help hide pores as I have big ones but it's not that visual when I use this product
Misty D.
Misty D.
Oswego, IL

Favorite setting spray ever. Will continue to purchase. I love how it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I have oily skin and my makeup never budges when I apply this.
Paloma Janet G.
Paloma Janet G.
Turpin, Ok

I LOVE this setting spray! I could be sweating so bad but this product will always have my back. I bought online. And I usually have oily skin and it doesn't make in more oily.
Heather F.
Heather F.

Love Mac and this product. I received this in my IPSY box and have loved using this. I plan on repurchasing this from an online store. I highly recommend this product to women.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Sullivan City, TX

Honestly this is the best this makes your face look like your skin. There is none better that this one its a supper good product I recommend for everyone to get or try at least.
Tareh B.
Tareh B.
Redwood City, CA

The holy grail. I use this with every makeup application. It sets the makeup beautifully. Also use it for dry to wet eyeshadow, when they are metallic it really makes it pop.
L
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

This is my all-time favorite. I used it all the time. Before I apply my makeup and after I apply my makeup just to set it. I highly recommend this product. I love love love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.