BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA
Love how this product makes my skin feel. Pretty expensive but it works good. It could be a bit better for the price you pay. I recommend it to others however there are cheaper products out there that work just as good.
Monica C.
MONTCLAIR, CA
I use it before my makeup. It has so many vitamins in it that it helps with the health of my skin. It smells so good as well. Sometimes I can use it as setting spray but it is was not made for that purpose. Amazing on dry skin like mine. A must have!!
Conner L.
I love this for metallic shadows & for prepping my face! I find it not good on top of anything too powdery but sometimes I use it in place of powder if I don't have heavy makeup on.
Tanner B.
Amazing product to spray before and after your makeup to make it last longer! It's a holy grail product that everyone should try! Has so many different uses. Can be used to spray metallic eyeshadows to give them a completely different look! Love this!
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
This is one of my holy grail makeup products! I use this almost everyday when applying makeup. It's a perfect setting spray, or a perfect product to spray on your brush before applying your eyeshadow. I don't know what I would do without it honestly!
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This is SO nice for refreshing the skin between makeup steps. It feels great and makes my makeup look great! I notice my makeup wearing longer through the day. The spray is a lovely fine mist with a good amount of control. Will definitely repurchase!
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
This is definitely worth all of the hype! If you have not tried it yet, I strongly suggest that you do! It helps my make-up lay flawlessly while minimize my pores, giving me that young dewy appearance.
Shay S.
Stillwater, OK
It's not just water. It helps your makeup so much. Yes it's expensive but it is so nice to have in the summer. It's the only time I buy it. Just so I don't have to reapply foundation. I just spray this and rub my makeup in again and I look brand new!
aria z.
Perkasie, PA
This product is very nice. It sets and primes your makeup and lasts all day. It has a dewy finish but not to shinny. Its good for all skin types in my opinion. It evenly sprays the whole face and is easy to apply. I reccomened its worth the money 8/10
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.