Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Ainsley U.
Ainsley U.
Jacksonville, FL

MAC Fix+ is one of the best skin products I've ever used! Not only is it an amazing primer, but it works great as a setting spray over your foundation to give it a dewy look! It eliminates pores and dry spots. Another thing to use it for is wetting your brushes to increase the pigmentation of shadows, highlighters, etc. Really refreshing, no weird smell or anything. It's really worth spending $22. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Kayley Marie O.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA

BEST PRODUCT FROM MAC! I bought Fix+ because my foundation kept coming out a little cake. This makes your makeup literally melt into your face leaving you looking dewy and flawless. You can also spray this stuff on a brush before dipping it in eyeshadow or highlight to intensify the color. BUT REMEMBER: THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! People always complain that it's a bad product when they don't know what they are using it for.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood, WA

This product is a game changer!!! I love to spray this before and after my makeup. I think this product works best on normal to dry skin, but won't look terrible on oily. The send it is fantastic and wish MAC would release a perfume of this! What this can do is intensify any eyeshadow, melt powders into your skin and make your highlight pop! However, this is NOT a setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
jaclyn f.
jaclyn f.

So I use fix+ to spray on before my foundation to kind of prep my skin and give my face a more dewy look. I also use it when I'm completely done with my makeup, not necessarily to set my face, but it helps even out any patchyness or harsh lines in my powder. i will still use a different setting spray to set but fix+ just makes your make up look blended and dewy and beautiful. it really makes a difference in my make up regimen
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Visalia, CA

Everyone knows that MAC's fix plus has multiple uses! But what i love most about this is it locks in my moisturizer. Even if im having a no makeup day fix+ is a must! I am dry like the dessert, &yes i drink over a liter of water a day ladies; im just super dry!.... i put my tarte maracuja oil on, my spf moisturizer, mario badescu rose water, let that dry &last but definitely not least my MAC FIX+ &IM OUT THE DOOR!! I LOVE IT
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Atlantic Bch, NY

This is such a great multi purpose product. There are so many uses for this from priming to setting and everything in between. It is prefect as a primer because it hydrates and preps the skin. As a setting spray it really melts everything together and adds moisture to areas where powder is used without moving the product around. It is also prefect to intensify pigmentation of any product you use (highlighter, eyeshadow ect.)
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Ambridge

Every girl needs this in their makeup bag. Fix+ has so many uses and I use it at least three times in my makeup routine. Obviously, it sets my makeup, it also takes away the "cake-y" layer of powder that I get when I bake my face. I use it to moisten my Anastasia Brow pomade as well. It seemed silly to spend so much money on a bottle of water, but I continue to purchase it because it can fix almost any makeup mishap for me.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA

If you're looking for a make up refresher or to cut down on the powder on your face, this is the product you need!! When I feel like I over did the powder or I want my bronzer and highlight to blend into my skin but still pop, this is what I spray all over my face!! I dont trust the product to make my make up to last forever so I use an all nighter spray over top just in case. Great product and great amount for the price!
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

I looove Mac's prep + prime spray! It's amazing, I love applying it after I've applied everything else. It helps my makeup look less powdery/cakey and it gives it a more natural look! It also helps my makeup stay put all day! I also love to use it when I want my highlights to be a little more pigmented. I just spray my brush a little and then go into my highlighter and apply. This product is very versatile and I love it!
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY

By far the best thing I have ever come across. It keeps my make up in place all day and all night. I am someone who has extremely oily skin and always found myself with my makeup just falling off my face by the end of the day. I never wanted to use a powder because that would be too much. When I came across this I was a little cautious that this was going to do anything. This is truly a magic potion that works wonders.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.