Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Owensboro , KY
I seriously can't live without this product! I use it several times during my makeup routine!! It's perfect for sett g makeup... Concealer and shadow. Usually I spray my face for the last time before using mascara.... Then finish my eyes... Add a few swipes of highlighter and I'm out the door. It's also a great product to freshen up your makeup mid day.... Or before Dinner!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
I use this as a finishing spray. Melts all my powders into my skin and takes away the "makeup" look. Also great for using with pigments, glitter shadows, or any shadow you want to intensify. Spray on the brush. It smells so fresh, and light. The spray nozzle on this delivers a fine mist so it never sprays out big drops of water, always even and perfect. This is a necessity
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Altadena, CA
Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It's versatile and effective. You can use it before make up to prime your face. It adds hydration and helps makeup last longer. You can use it after makeup to set everything for a flawless look. You can use it as a kid day touch up. You can use it to wet your brush for a more intense eyeshadow application. It's just plain wonderful!
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
May 21, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love fix +. I prime my face, wait a few seconds, then spray then on top of my primer. It makes my foundation adhere so much better. I've already gone through like 3 or 4 bottles of it. I will continue to repurchase.

*THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. You can put it on face all your make up to make it look less cakey, but doesn't work like an urban decay setting spray would.
Michele C.
Michele C.
This is definitely a staple in my beauty routine. I use this after almost every makeup application and it gives my skin such a nice seamless look. Even when I cake it on a little too much, Fix+ can even it out without me having to remove it all and start over. It also last such a long time which is another thing I love about it! This will always be a repurchase for me!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Platte City, MO
March 30, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac Fix+ is a great setting spray. I use it after my makeup is done to blend everything together and make it a dewy finish. I don't notice prolonging my makeup though so if you were looking for that this might not be the best for you. I do like using it with eye shadows and highlighters to make everything more pigmented and intense. I definitely recommend this product!
Marina R.
Marina R.
El Centro, CA
What it has I don't know. Fragrance is it high on the list or down low, again I don't care. All I care is to tell you you need this in your life if you don't have it. Yes it's pricey but you can use it before Inbetween and after foundations or orders. You can use it just because you wanna feel fresh. You can use it anything you want and trust me you won't regret it!!!
Selena U.
Selena U.
Can't live without this!!! It is so nice to intensify your shadows and to finish off your makeup! Now this isn't supposed to make your makeup last longer but it's supposed make take away the powder effect of any products and just kinda bind everything together for a flawless finish. It also gives you the perfect dewy look!!! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone
Corina S.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
June 12, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Now i know this is a cult favorite but if I'm completely honest although i love it because it really makes your makeup last all day on my skin it leaves it feeling a tad bit tackey feely it doesn't fully absorb into my skin i don't know it thats how it feels on everyone but thats how it feels on me its a bit tackey and sticky but remember this is my own personal opinion
Nia B.
Nia B.
Irvine, CA
I love this hydrating spray. It's perfect for priming and hydrating the face while applying makeup. It's far better than others that I have use. It's easy to use but the spray is a bit harsh for my liking. My clients always get dowst when I spray them. I only have this issue with this spray and not the other brands. But I love this spray and will continue to use it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.