Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Mariela A.
Mariela A.
Bridgeton, NJ

This is such a GREAT setting spray, so much better than the LA Girl one. Reasons why I say that, is cause LA Girl leaves you sticky (well, for me). Also, your makeup still rubs off. I had to buy it here, cause even thought it's 22 dollars in the original site, I had no money in my regular card, and shipping will make it cost more anyway. Worth the money? hell yes. Here are images on how it the bottle looks along with the box it came with.
Zzion A.
Zzion A.

By far my favorite finishing spray! This was one of the first products I ever tried from Mac, and I still reach for it every day. I don't use it as a setting spray however, I prefer my Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray for that, but as a finishing spray, it outperforms everything else I have. It beautifully melts the powder into your skin, and perfectly fuses all of your makeup together. It particularly makes the cheeks look stunning!
Jazlyn M.
Jazlyn M.

This setting spray can do wonders for your makeup. No make up look is every complete without this spray. As someone with dry skin when using matte foundation and powders it is important for me to continue to lock in some moisture. This product also increases the shine of any highlight as well as intensifies amazing eyeshadows to give you the perfect day and night time look. This is a holy grail product that is impossible to live without.
Emily A.
Emily A.

Fix+ is wonderful for many uses, but I wouldn't describe it as a setting spray. I use it almost every day at the end of my makeup routine to make everything look less powdery and to make it "blend" together. It's also great for intensifying eyeshadows or turning a shadow into a liner. I also love it as a mid-day makeup refresher. However, I don't find that it makes my makeup last longer. I like to use a separate setting spray for that.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Seattle, WA

I first bought the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ about 6 months ago and have really liked using it ever since. I usually apply it when I'm wearing powder foundations and have found it helps take away some of the dryness. I also like the bottle design and how there is a "lock" feature to prevent unwanted spraying. Overall the cost isn't too bad considering the amount of product. Likely I will continue to buy it to use with my powder foundation.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Honolulu, HI

When I first bought this, I got so much crap from my mom and friends saying it was a gimmick and it was just water in a squirt bottle. Now, they are obsessed! If sprayed before you apply your makeup, it hydrates your skin while helping your makeup stick. If applied after, your makeup is set there all day. While using eyeshadows, dip or squirt your brushes with it and it is sure to boost the pigmentation like crazy! Amazing magic water.
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, Wi

I was very hesitant at buying this product at first because of some mixed reviews I had read. Eventually I broke down and bought it, and I'm glad i did. I use this as a primer water and setting spray and honestly it works pretty good. Especially if my face is a bit on the powdery side for the day, a few sprays of this and I'm good to go. I am not a fan of the amount in the bottle though, if it was just a tad bigger it would be 5 stars!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

This product is amazing. It feels so refreshing and smells fantastic. It's definitely not a setting spray like a lot of people seem to think. This spray "fixes" your makeup, by making your eye shadows or highlighters pop if you spray on a brush before applying. Spray before your makeup for a refreshing, hydrating base or spray after your makeup to bring all of the products together as one, especially if you've applied too much powder.
Langdon T.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH

This is my holy grail product. I use it for EVERYTHING. First off, it smells amazing. I first use this in my routine when I spray my bare face to help the makeup stay. Then I use it to blend out my highlight and contour. I continue to spray it over my face once I use a setting powder. Then I apply my highlight and spray it again. I like using it in layers. This makes my makeup last forever and bottles of this product last me forever!
Lady B.
Lady B.
Richmond, CA

This is my favorite makeup product ever!  It's keeps your makeup flawless looking, looks dewy, natural and keeps your makeup lock and set forever.  And you can keep spraying it the whole day and it keeps your face looking fresh.  It's a bit on the expensive side, but its really worth every penny.  If you apply powder and spray this.  Your face looks completely airbrushed.  Awesome product.  If you don't have this in your life yet, get it!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.