BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
My new must have during my everyday makeup routine. Here are some reasons why I️ love it:
1. it is more affordable than naked all nighter, AND it feels better on your face.
2. You save money since it can be used for primer and setting spray.
3. Great to use by itself, or add on some light powder on top for an everyday look.
4. Super moisturizing and feels amazing on your face.
5. It smells so nice and subtle, and it holds your makeup like a charm.

Overall I️ am in love with this product and would rave about it any anyone.
Shelley C.
Hesperia , CA
This stuff is amazing and has so many uses!! I use it to spray my skin before and after makeup. It helps the makeup just melt all together and look really nice. I use it for eyeshadows to help the it stick better and even make a metallic or foiled look. Love this stuff!!!
Abby R.
This is a very amazing product I personally love M.A.C in general but my god this product! It's a very long lasting setting spray. It's good for all types of skin. I love the smell of it :). But M.A.C is always on the higher end so that's kind of bad.
Kara D.
Ultimate favorite setting spray and pruning spray ever! I feel like I will never use another setting spray again. This even works to wet the beauty blender to blend in products, or to get more out of your shimmer shadows. I’m completely in love with this product!!!
Lizzy M.
La habra
I love this stuff I use it everyday that i wear makeup. It helps the makeup on your face last longer and your face doesn't feel like your wearing makeup at all. It helps keep everything light and simple. I definitely would recommend this product
Stephanie L.
Nashua, NH
I love this as a primer or setting spray. I usually spray my face first if I’m feeling really dry and then apply my regular primer. I’ll set my make up with this and it literally DOESNT move for the night. It is also great for applying eyeshadow pigments.
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
This is a must have in everyones makeup collection. The amount of bottles I got through with this spray is crazy. I love this stuff and use so much of it. Its really great does the job so wonderfully. To anyone that doesn’t have this I totally recommend!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Excellent product. As is the standard with Mac, it's formulated well, not extraordinarily costly, and does it's job well. Most of the magic is the humectant ingredients, which you can dupe these days, but that doesn't lessen the fact that this old standby is a classic for a reason!
Gabriella B.
I love this product so much. Its my go to! Its a great product. It feels so refreshing and nice on the skin and its just way too good! I would definitely recommend to others! Especially people with dry skin. This is one of my favorite products from Mac.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I love using this product as a primer and to dampen my beauty blenders and makeup brushes. It keeps everything in place and adds a hydrated finish. It is a little pricey for a spray, but it comes in a big bottle and lasts a long time. Definitely worth the buy!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.