BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
amy s.
I love fix+ I use it to refresh my face. I use it before applying make up. I use it after to de-cake my fave if I put too much product on. I use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadows. It’s such a great product to use for so many different things. It does get pricey so I don’t buy it too often.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I FINALLY fell for the [product:mac-prep-+-prime-fix+] setting spray hype! I purchased a sample size at ULTA for $12, which I thought was a little pricey but my local ULTA did not have any full size in stock.

I REALLY like this if I am in a hurry to just spray on my face as a primer. It is very refreshing and cooling on my face. During the day I take this and a beauty blender tk work with me and will give my face a couple sprays and push the product in with the BB if I am feeling a little dry.

Love!!
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
All time favorite setting spray. I use it as a primer also, works amazing! I’ve tried many other but always come back to this one. I love stocking up during Ulta 21days cause they’re 50% off!! I have combination skin and I love the finish of this spray doesn’t make me oily. Highly recommended and will continue to buy!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Who knew a spray could do so much! You can prep your skin before makeup, you can set your face after you've put on makeup, spray eyeshadow's to make them stand out more, and set throughout the day! This stuff really makes your makeup last all day, and the product itself lasts a while. I truly recommend!
Ashley M.
Long Branch
Fix plus is so versatile, you can use it for primer, setting, wetting brushes and sponges during application, refresh throughout the day, etc. I love that it is unscented and doesn’t leave any finish over your makeup while setting. If you have matte makeup it stays matte and if you’re going for a dewy look it stays dewy in my opinion. Great product.
noorhamed I.
mesquite
The Mac spray fix + is ok but not the best for setting ur makeup but on the other hand if u use these to bring out the pigment in ur eyeshadow colors this is amazing and I also find it helpful for ur dry eyebrow pomade this brings it back to life ! I recommend to all my girls to give this a try❤️
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
I swear by this product! It is my favorite priming/setting spray.  I apply it once I put any creams on my face and it helps the blending process and makes everything look flawless.  You can cake your face in powder and spraying this right after will take away the powdery look.  It brings the whole look together making the skin look luminous and healthy.  You can also use this product for intensifying pigments and shadows!  Spray this on a shimmer shadow and get a super wet and beautiful metallic feeling.  Fix plus is refreshing and hydrating and I will never stop using it!
Erica P.
Republic , MO
I always have this on hand. When I run out I repurchase. I have probably gone through 5 bottles. I use this to prime my skin, I just this with eyeshadows to make them pop, I use this to set my makeup and to get rid of that powdery look on my skin. If you have dry skin this is perfect for you. But if you have oily skin this will not keep you matte!
Amanda N.
Dallas, TX
It was ok I don't think it was for me I tried two other prime sprays and I loved them but this one I just didn't get that wow feeling and look from it I washed and moisturized my face then I sprayed the prep and prime and it didn't feel like really nothing I don't no if this is just me buy I didn't like the way my face look thru out the day it got oily make up was runny nope just not for me I don't recommend this but if it worked for you that's great I might be doing some thing wrong let me know thank you InfluensterMAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ashley P.
Altoona
A must for any shimmer shadows!! This product completely changed the game for me when I started using it.  It makes any shimmers pop when spraying your brudh before going into the color.  Shadows last all day and are easy to apply.  Very highly recommended  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.