BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12086)
Rebecca P.
SOUTH EUCLID, OH
Fix+ is one of my go-to makeup products!! You can use it for so many things while doing makeup!! You can use it before priming your skin for foundation, you can use it as a primer for foundation, you can use it to wet your brush to intensify your shimmer and duo chrome eyeshadows, you can use it as a setting spray......the list goes on!! This product is absolutely worth every penny of the $25 it costs!! So versatile!!
Kayleigh W.
Benton Harbor, MI
Love love love this product is put it on before and after my makeup it makes blending my makeup so much easier. Sometimes you do have to spray a couple pumps before you spray your face to make sure it has a good mist going. I also use this to help foil my shimmer shadow and I literally never use shimmer shadown without spraying my fix plus on my brush first. Good buy and everyone should have some in their makeup bag
stephanie R.
Bronx , NY
I love Mac fix + it’s great I use it to prep my skin and also to set. It’s perfect to spray after using powder to smooth out your skin. It’s refreshing and light weight. Definitely a repurchased product of mine.
Katrina N.
This product works so good. I bought the kid with 3 different scents in it. Smell amazing. Keeps my make up looking great all day long and in place. Favorite spray I’ve tried so fare. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE this product. I apply it twice when applying my makeup. First before beginning any applications of foundation, acts as my moisturizer . Then I apply MACs primer and then my foundation to make my makeup last longer. I even apply it when I don't even wear makeup its has beneficial properties.  Well, and of course I also use it when I finish applying my makeup.
mackenzie t.
Coral Springs, FL
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. ONLY 25$? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS PRODUCT IS A HOLY GRAILLLLLL! You  can prime your face with it, you can set your face with it, and you can spray brushes with it so more pigment comes off with shadow such as like glitter shadows but you can use it for anything really if you need more pigment out of something. THIS PRODUCT MELTS THE MAKEUP INTO YOUR FACE LEAVING A WONDERFUL, FLAWLESS FINISH.
Lonlon💋 W.
Memphis, TN
Mac fix plus is one of my all time favorite setting sprays it helps melt your makeup into your skin and help it not look so dry and caked on, but I do not like the way it sprays out they really need to change that
Victoria P.
Don’t know why I waited so long to try this. It’s such a good refreshing spray. I love using it for writing my brush to apply shimmers. I use it before and after my makeup and it’s such a good product highly recommend
Estefania C.
Jacksonville, FL
A big plus... is a breath taking setting spray it does the job so well to perform a radiant intact makeup ... after spraying this your makeup can hardly melt it is good for all types of skin... this product is a most . MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Abby B.
Petoskey, MI
This is a good refresher but I feel like it doesn’t lock in my makeup as well as the urban decay sprays. I would repurchase because it does a good job for the price but if I had to choose between this or the urban decay I would choose the latter.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.