Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
I had heard a lot of rave on this product on YouTube but refused to buy it until one of my all time favorite you tubers raved about it and I gave in. I'm so glad I finally made the splurge because it's absolutely fantastic if you want to get rid of a powdery finish or even apart it as a primer spray before applying foundation. My only issue is that the mister isn't as fine as id like it but that's just me being picky.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

I bought this after the abundance of positive reviews in its case. I like the versatility but it is by no means a setting spray. It clearly says prime, and though it says fix, it is more of a refresh. A spritz will leave makeup renewed, but it doesn't do much to set makeup. Urban decay all Nighter is a setting spray. Mac Fix+ is wonderful for moisturizing makeup and making it feel new again and hydrates caked makeup.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Mont-Royal, QC

So after years of using MAC Fix + I have noticed that it doesn't necessarily help my makeup last longer but it does add a beautiful, fresh-faced, slightly dewy glow to my skin. I usually set my face with powders so it is quite matte and a little flat after I'm done. Using Fix+ makes the makeup on my skin look much more natural. Definitely haven't tried another product that does the same! A must have in my collection
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME

This stuff is THE BEST at making all of the layers of different product (foundation, concealer, powder, blush, any contour you may do) blend into one flawless 'layer' for a non cakey look! I only wish I had purchased my fix+ back when they had rose or coconut scented versions. I'm not sure if there is any difference in the older fix+ and this prep+prime fix+. It's even nice to mist on your bare face for hydration
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

This is my holy grail product. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.
rafaela u.
rafaela u.

I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

A MUST have in your make up collection. It not only sets your make up but it's great for when your skin is feeling dry. It also can be used to make eyeshadows more pigmented by sprtizing a synthetic brush with Mac plus and then dipping your brush into the eyeshadow you choose it will always become more pigmented as well as metallic more metallical-y. A bottle will last you awhile, don't let the size fool you !
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ

This is a great setting spray and face primer. It sets makeup and lasts all day, it is also refreshing and does not make your skin shine, I purchased mine directly through MAC. It is affordable and lasts for quite some time. I started out with just the little sample bottle to make sure I would like it and that lasted me for several months. If you haven't tried it buy the sample size, you wont be disappointed.
Elexis B.
Elexis B.
AUBURN, WA

I love mac fix plus spray! It makes my face feel moisturized and makes my makeup last so long! I spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my eye shadows now intense and it looks beautiful! I have other setting sprays and primer sprays but my fix plus is the best and I always have to have a bottle in my makeup collection at all times. I feel it's priced perfectly and would even pay more for it workout question!
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

I love this setting spray! You can't really go wrong with MAC one. I know there are hundreds of different types these days but this is a good reliable one that can be universally used by everyone.

I also did a shoot using gold leaf on a models body and neck as the natural temperature and heat from the lights kept making it peel off. This product SAVED my photoshoot as it was the only thing that kept it down!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.