Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (380)
Jazlyn M.
Jazlyn M.

This setting spray can do wonders for your makeup. No make up look is every complete without this spray. As someone with dry skin when using matte foundation and powders it is important for me to continue to lock in some moisture. This product also increases the shine of any highlight as well as intensifies amazing eyeshadows to give you the perfect day and night time look. This is a holy grail product that is impossible to live without.
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, Wi

I was very hesitant at buying this product at first because of some mixed reviews I had read. Eventually I broke down and bought it, and I'm glad i did. I use this as a primer water and setting spray and honestly it works pretty good. Especially if my face is a bit on the powdery side for the day, a few sprays of this and I'm good to go. I am not a fan of the amount in the bottle though, if it was just a tad bigger it would be 5 stars!
Emily A.
Emily A.

Fix+ is wonderful for many uses, but I wouldn't describe it as a setting spray. I use it almost every day at the end of my makeup routine to make everything look less powdery and to make it "blend" together. It's also great for intensifying eyeshadows or turning a shadow into a liner. I also love it as a mid-day makeup refresher. However, I don't find that it makes my makeup last longer. I like to use a separate setting spray for that.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Seattle, WA

I first bought the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ about 6 months ago and have really liked using it ever since. I usually apply it when I'm wearing powder foundations and have found it helps take away some of the dryness. I also like the bottle design and how there is a "lock" feature to prevent unwanted spraying. Overall the cost isn't too bad considering the amount of product. Likely I will continue to buy it to use with my powder foundation.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Honolulu, HI

When I first bought this, I got so much crap from my mom and friends saying it was a gimmick and it was just water in a squirt bottle. Now, they are obsessed! If sprayed before you apply your makeup, it hydrates your skin while helping your makeup stick. If applied after, your makeup is set there all day. While using eyeshadows, dip or squirt your brushes with it and it is sure to boost the pigmentation like crazy! Amazing magic water.
simi k.
simi k.

As a makeup artist, I love to use this product on my clients as a setting spray, to hold the makeup in place for hours on end. Recently MAC have also released the fix+ spray in other variations. Furthermore, this product is handy when applying eyeshadows to give the colour you're using more of a pop. Simply use the fix+ spray and spray onto your brush before picking up any shadow, apply your shadow & you will see an instant difference!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

This product is amazing. It feels so refreshing and smells fantastic. It's definitely not a setting spray like a lot of people seem to think. This spray "fixes" your makeup, by making your eye shadows or highlighters pop if you spray on a brush before applying. Spray before your makeup for a refreshing, hydrating base or spray after your makeup to bring all of the products together as one, especially if you've applied too much powder.
Langdon T.
Langdon T.
Bowling Green, OH

This is my holy grail product. I use it for EVERYTHING. First off, it smells amazing. I first use this in my routine when I spray my bare face to help the makeup stay. Then I use it to blend out my highlight and contour. I continue to spray it over my face once I use a setting powder. Then I apply my highlight and spray it again. I like using it in layers. This makes my makeup last forever and bottles of this product last me forever!
Serena H.
Serena H.
Newcastle upon Tyne

I find this product is multi purpose for example I use it to set my makeup and before applying eyeshadow actually spraying on your shadow brush before dipping into your favourite shade makes your shadows so more pigmented I find the larger bottle lasts so long for using it everyday I had it for 2 months before having to top up again. I find with Kat Von d lock it foundation is perfect for the perfect finish leaving me filter ready 👀
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

I have used different types of first and none had satisfied my expectations about those products, a month ago I bumped with a friend and comentándole the situation recommended this product, I definitely personally recommend today it has been the only product that has exceeded my expectations. The makeup lasts a lot more than I thought, does not cause any allergies in my face and thanks to this my makeup looks without imperfections.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.