Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Tamara F.
Tamara F.

Definitely not a need but I love Fix+! I use it as an essence in my skincare routine, to freshen my face on a hot day, to prep my skin for makeup and to ensure my makeup looks natural after I'm all done. It's the product that does it all without doing anything if that makes sense. You don't notice you need it until you run out and don't use it for days. I don't love everything from M.A.C. But I love this!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Honestly bomb.com! I LOVE this product. I apply it along with primer before foundation, after powder to help the base smoothen out and after all my makeup to help everything come together. It also makes my highlight and lid colour pop and I often use it on my beauty blender to help blend foundation or thin it out. It's a life changer and so refreshing! Honestly one of the best investments I've ever made!
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA

My go-to setting spray! I also love this for intensifying shimmer shadows. The smell is soooo nice - it reminds me of the Hollister perfumes we all used to wear in middle school (that's a good thing for me, it takes me back to better times!). This does such a great job of settling down all the powders and creams mixed on my face and keeps it in place all day/night. I will CONSTANTLY be repurchasing this!
Marianna S.
Marianna S.

I love this spray, I just bought a second bottle today because I ran out of the first bottle, which I bought a earlier in the year. Nothing sets my makeup like Fix +! It makes my makeup look smooth and flawless, instead of dry or cakey. And it has such an amazing, fresh scent that's hard to describe! I always use this in addition with a long-lasting setting spray! I buy my Fix + at a Mac Store or Macy's.
Jayne A.
Jayne A.

I always try out other face sprays and every time, I always come back to fix+. Can't even count how many times I've repurchased this over the years. Makes skin look like skin, a great tool if you've applied a little too much foundation or powder. Great in dry winters too. Also has the best nozzle ever, such a fine mister. Be careful not to spray too close to your face otherwise can feel a little sticky.
chaya b.
chaya b.

I was a faithful 10year customer to another popular all nighter spray but after trying the Mac Prep+prime+fix, I instantly fell in love!! It's extremely easy to use, applys much more even, hydrating, the list goes on and on. Best of all the oil control is amazing, my face stayed matte even in 102 degrees weather. The bottle design is amazing, super sleek and sexy. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Carole N.
Carole N.
Gaithersburg, MD

I love this product! So versatile, you can use it prime your face, set your makeup, and add pigment to your eyeshadow to also help with easy application. It is not that affordable but the bottle goes a long way! I have been using the same bottle for about 6 months now and it's still not finished. In the summer I recommend using a setting spray along with it because it is not enough for the summer heat!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL

I bought the travel size of this just to try it and I love it. I will definitely be investing in a full size bottle. This is definitely a multi use product. I use it to spray my foundation brush before applying it to my face. Makes it go on smoothr. I also use it on my Beauty Blender. Then I use it after I powder my face to get rid of that powdery look. Makes everything just melt together beautifully.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
U.K.

This fix plus is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Not only can you use it as a prime but you can spray it on your beauty blender to dampen it which then gives your foundation a much more flawless finish and you can use it as a setting spray to set your makeup in place for a number of hours.
I believe in my personal opinion that £17 is a fab price for this product and Is completely worth it.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Washington, DC

If you don't own a setting spray, you need to get your hands on this one ASAP. When I first found out about this, I was a little hesitant to spend $21 on a setting spray, but after caving in I realized this was completely worth the hype. It's great not only to set your makeup, but also to make your eyeshadow, or eyeliner more pigmented. It can even be used before makeup as a primer. Awesome product!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.