BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Aleksandra A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This may not be a setting spray but it was my saving grace when I had bad skin. I wanted to wear powder with my foundation to keep it set, but the dryness of my skin was not having it. This helped to take down the dryness and the powderiness of my complexion.
Nani L.
I have tried to look for a new setting spray but I always end up going back to this one. It is truly amazing and help set and refresh my makeup or even my bare skin! I use this to wet my brushes when applying shimmery shadows and it helps them apply smoothly!
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Love this! It's great for making skin look dewy and fresh. Also works wonderfully to foil eye shadows (the glycerin really helps the shadow stick). Good for all skin types, although oily skin may need just a light spray (I'm very dry so I drench myself in it
Casey M.
El Cajon, CA
Definitely a must for refreshing your face after applying foundation , powders , highlighting, and contouring . Brings the face back to life . I would definitely buy this product again. I want to say I buy one every 8 months so.. it does last very long time .
Charlene M.
Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Vanessa M.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff i use it to set my makeup and let me tell you what it means by set!!! It really sets your makeup and keep it in place !It is good for combination skin and application is easy just spray about 5-6 times and you set to go.Yes I would buy again!!
Shamariah J.
Clermont, FL
Very disappointing for the price point. Works just as well as some of the drugstore setting sorays that I've used and its very easy to use up the majority of your product too quickly. Its decent, but definitely not worth the hype. Unfortunately a miss for me!
Kimmoy F.
Tamarac, FL
I use this product under every application of makeup that I put on.   It's Great for combination skin.  My makeup doesn't cake up and makes my makeup look flawless. It has spf protection so I don't have to apply anything else.  I definitely recommend this product.
Katie M.
This is such a great multi purpose spray. You can use it to set your makeup, refresh your makeup, or prep your skin got makeup. You can apply it to an eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment of an eye shadow. Works really well on anything metallic, stunning!!
Poulette M.
This product is my top 10 essentials, helps to maintain my make up fresh and not looking sweaty. "Melts down" my makeup looking like porcelain or as if i just made my make up. Always on my daily routine.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.