Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Kareen S.
Kareen S.

I use this stuff like everyday. I use this to prep my face before applying makeup as well as after. Absolutely love it gives me such a great finish!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love using this. This is a multipurpose product from mac I use it for makeup setting for making eyeshadow more pigmented and for helping the skin!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Irving, TX

Love love love !! I can't live without this product . I swear by this. This finishes off the glow on your face weather you're wearing makeup or not.
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

I love how it sets your makeup. Love the smell and how it feels on your face . Nice bottle , easy to apply and use . Will definitely purchase again.
Reem T.
Reem T.
Dearborn, Mi

I don't know why I stopped buying this product because it was amazing, the make up lasted and didn't make my face break out in any way shape or form
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

This has so many uses for makeup it's incredible! it can work to boost ur eyeshadow color and to prime the face not to mention a dozen other things!
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.

Can't do my makeup without this magical potion. Been using this since high school and can't live without it. I wish they'd do the lavender one again.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.

This product is something I could never live without. I have tried multiple setting sprays and none have matched up to the dewy effect left by this.
Alma M.
Alma M.

I spray it first & apply makeup, then I reapply all over. It gives a soft dewy feeling & appearance. It creates a whole new look. Liking it so far:)
Tannya C.
Tannya C.

Me encanta, yo lo utilizo antes de ponerme el maquillaje y después para sellaron, funciona bastante bien ya que ayuda a que se vea natural y fresco
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.