Add a Photo

Photos (521)
valentina G.
valentina G.
Lincolnwood, IL

I love Fix+, I've been using it for years before my primer to prep my skin for makeup. I also keep it in my purse sometimes to give myself a refresher on hot days!
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.

I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Yaumitaa D.
Yaumitaa D.

Yes Yes Yeeee! I love it! I don't know how can I live without! My make up is always on point with it. It's amazing, comfortable and make your face really fresh. Y
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA

Love this setting spray it smells so good, and leaves my makeup on all day. So refreshing when I spray it all over my face lol kinda pricey but worth every penny!
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.

I love this. I use it before I put on my makeup and between steps. It keeps me hydrated! It's also really good to apply highlighter with so it looks more natural.
Coral S.
Coral S.

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL

I use this on my make up brushes before application and to keep my face moist while contouring. I love it! It's a little pricey, but worth it! I highly
Recommend!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
North Baltimore, OH

Yes yes yes. I stock up on this. I use it all the time probably use it a lot more then I should. I go a little crazy when using it to set my makeup can't help it.
Lety G.
Lety G.

This is my favorite setting spray. I always tend to go back to this one because it's affordable and it make your makeup last all night. By far one of my favorites.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.