Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (365)
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

I recently brought this and once I sprayed it on my face I instantly noticed a difference with how my face looked. It made my makeup look better and it does not have a strong scent.
Katie T.
Katie T.
denver, CO

I use this stuff EVERYDAY! It sets my makeup all day, and i can trust it to keep me looking great. Its such an easy product to apply, Just spray, can't get any easier then that lol.
Nagils L.
Nagils L.
Vallejo, CA

This is seriously the only setting spray I will use! It keeps my makeup from moving/sweating off. It's perfect for when I'm going anywhere! My makeup stays looking perfect all day!
lisdeys b.
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO

Fabulous, for my skin, prone to acne, protects me from all the bad that can make the makeup, is a luxury product, it is nothing economic, but its price is worth it. I recommend it.
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Reynoldsburg, OH

This is the original setting spray for a mean slay ! The OG lol I've been using this for ages and you can use it 2 2 ways on top for a dewy finish and underneath for a matte look !
Emely C.
Emely C.

BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE! I can not live without this product. I always buy two just in case. I wear makeup everyday and if i dont apply this i feel like i am not doing it correctly!
Marisol T.
Marisol T.

This is holy grail! It certainly has different functions as obviously stated in the name. But seriously this has helped my skin hydrate and it helps my make up stay and look fresh.
Aliyah G.
Aliyah G.
Silver Creek, WA

I love this! It makes your highlighter pop and all the powders on your face blend into the skin id say it has a dewy finish. I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer though
Paige T.
Paige T.
sioux falls, sd

I love Fix+! It has so many uses. I mainly use it to intensify my eye shadow and to give extra hydration to my face before applying makeup or throughout the day if I'm feeling dry.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX

It's amazing with making your face look so flawless after finishing your makeup. It melts all the powders and makes it all blend in so well. Good for dry skin. I would purse again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.