BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
I really like this spray it sets make up. Making it last all day without your make up smudging.
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Skin Spray
Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
July M.
July M.
Del Rey, CA
Love this product can go wothout a fix spray leaves your makeup settled to fave amazing product
Lasharika B.
Lasharika B.
This stuff is amazing I use it to prime my face and set to it my makeup last all day and night
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
Review for: Skin Spray
I use this before and after makeup. Looks so nice and lasts that much longer! Would recommend!
buni R.
buni R.
Forney , TX
Review for: Skin Spray
I love this for setting my make up and it makes it last all day it's perfect for any skin type
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
La Puente , CA
I love this stuff to set my makeup! It melts into the skin and gives a beautiful Dewey glow :)
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Can't slay my face without this spray. I also use this when I want to use a shimmer eyeshadow.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Potrero, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product! I've purchased it over 3 times and absolutely love it! Really recommend it!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Skin Spray
Its a pretty good product but I don't reach for it as much as I do with my other setting sprays
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.