BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Alex N.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Melts right into your skin!! It makes all powders on your face look like skin and gives you a nice glow. It helps make your make up last all day, it doesn't make a difference in appearance for my pores but I'll be buying this again shortly
Amber F.
Dawsonville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a must have for every day use & for makeup artists kits. It does everything from prep your skin for foundation, to setting your powder for a natural non cakey finish, to making shimmer eye shadows turn into a foil consistency!
Michelle P.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac is such an awesome, high-quality brand! You can never go wrong with their products. I use this Fix + to spray my eyeshadow brush whenever I want my eyeshadow to have an extra pop. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that loves eyeshadow!
Elena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect product to spray you brushes or products with if you want a more intense or strong effect! I love the smell of it too which is a plus and you can even use this as a primer for the skin or a setting spray! Definitely a classic.
Rachel W.
Mentone, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down best priming and setting apart I've ever owned. I love the way it smells and sets my makeup. I have combination skin and whenever I use this my face isn't oily and my makeup doesn't wipe off. I would definitely recommend to others
Hip Influenster ūüíč.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer works fine...it's just so pricey for what it actually is. You can definitely make this concoction on your own for pennies. However, it's pretty versatile. You can use it with highlighters and shadows that you want to apply wet.
Maryjane G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product as a primer and setting spray. It smells so good and makes my skin look flawless. It melts all the powders into my skin when wearing makeup. Also the nozzle sprays so nicely. I would recommend this a billion times
Kristina E.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love this product!! It's so refreshing and works great with my combination skin. You spray it on before or after you've done your makeup and it helps keep everything in place. It feels so good and helps make your makeup last!
Corrie L.
Suffolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiancé originally encouraged me to purchase this product, and I'm SO glad I did. This sets makeup flawlessly and helps give a cool refreshing finish! I would highly recommend this for oily skin, as I've noticed it makes a difference in how long my makeup lasts. Wonderful product!
Joel G.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to spray it before and after my makeup!!! Before to hydrate the skin and after to set my makeup!!! Gives me a flawless finish!! It's a must have in everyone makeup bag !!! Highly recommend this product for everyone with any skin type!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.