Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Beate N.
Beate N.

A really great product for priming your face. Love using it after a primer to give more moisture to my skin. I also love using it in the morning because it feels so refreashing!
Fantastic product sets make up n does not leave a heavy residue. Helps makeup look fresh all day . Face feels clean just keep with u to spray throughout Day to make u feel fresh
Purnima M.
Purnima M.

I like this for a nice hydrating spray both before and after application of makeup. I like to use this instead of a lotion like primer because it doesn't feel heavy on the face.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL

Makes your makeup last all day. Gives a perfect finish. Good for all skin types. No Sun protection. Last a long time. Easy to apply good sprat mist. Affordable. Would recommend.
Marjorie U.
Marjorie U.
Bergenfield, NJ

I love the Mac prep + prime fix setting spray. I use it as a refresher, to intensify my eyeshadow and to set my makeup. I love it's versatile and the price is pretty reasonable.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Moreno Valley, CA

I absolutely love this Mac Fix+Skin setting spray It's one of my must have. I've tried other brands but none compare to this one. My makeup stays on all day without any problems
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Vallejo, CA

I use this all the time and this is one of my go to's all the time! Definitely repurchasing! On my third bottle. My skin type is normal to combination and it eorks great for me.
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock, VA

I love to use this as a primer and setting spray also to spray on my brushes to make my eye shadows more vibrant. Gentle on my skin and keeps all my makeup looking fresh all day
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Hopewell Junction, NY

This is an everyday product for me, I use it under my makeup actually. It keeps my makeup in place and on point. Feels refreshing when I mist it on my face. Always a repurchase.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Hudson, OH

This is a great setting spray. My makeup will stay in place for a good eight hours. It's also nice to use for wetting your brush to get more pigmentation from your eye shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.