BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Lara T.
Lara T.
Athens, OH
I love this product!!!!! If you don't have it already you are missing out big time.
Luana Akemi M.
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo park, CA
Amazing product! It makes my make up perfect and matte not oil.i really recommend it
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Helps keep my makeup on all day! Works great at setting it as well. Would recommend
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Valparaiso, IN
Leaves my face refreshed And keeps my make up lasting all day I highly recommend it
Amber H.
Amber H.
This is the best I have tried so far I love love love it I would deff recommend it
Sayra C.
Sayra C.
Fort Worth, TX
I have this & it is so good when you're trying to get more pigmentation or priming
Liat Z.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great setting spray it's so good and works amazing and lasts your makeup for while
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
This is my favorite setting spray makes your makeup last all day and smells great.
LEAR27967 V.
LEAR27967 V.
miami, FL
This is so perfect♥♥. I love him. This is awesome, I like. Fully recommended. Cool
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Blaine, MN
I think this product is nice, it does set the make up well it's kinda lightweight
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.