MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
July 22, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
member-ad65d76b5
member-ad65d76b5
San Diego
One of my favorite primers it helps you blend your foundation really good and it makes it look smooth
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI
July 21, 2016, 5:29 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love this product. Helps my makeup stay in place and looks natural. I'd be lost with out this poduct.
Jay F.
Jay F.
Paramount, CA
Absolutely love this it's like my go-tot all most everyday when I go out to parties and all occasions
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO
So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
andrea m.
andrea m.
Los Angeles, CA
July 10, 2016, 2:49 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Ive used tjis prodyct in the pass i stopped using it I'm not really sure why but it worked really well
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA
I love it because it melts all your powder into your skin but I can tend to make you a little to dewy
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Slidell, LA
July 2, 2016, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
It's ok it makes my face feel a tad bit sticky which I don't really care for. It does the job though.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.