BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Keeps my makeup in line all day as long as I spray my face a few times through out the day
Antonae B.
Antonae B.
Lancaster, CA
I like it but I'm not crazy about it is nothing wrong with that it's just not my Cuppa tea
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Fort Worth, TX
It's really good for oily face and also helps seto you're make up for a reAly longood time
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Love this stuff makes makeup last all day will be buying more. Good for combination skin.
CeCe M.
CeCe M.
Houlka, MS
IT SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN IN A SPRAY BOTTLE. I got mine off of mercari app. Very good product
Jade D.
Jade D.
Windsor, CT
If u love a beat face u need this setting spray in ur life Mac gets it right all the time
Candace S.
Candace S.
Keeps your makeup looking great all day....takes awsy any powder film ...summer must have
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this setting spray! Does its job my make up stays on all day, I highly recommend it.
Elaine
Elaine
With this my makup stay all day and make my powder looks flawless. its the best i love it
Bri Anna F.
Bri Anna F.
I love this product and I love the finish of this and how long it lasts through T the day
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.