BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This product is a godsend if you have dry skin. I am extremely dry and sensitive. This product adds som extra moisture to my skin and wow, does it really prep the skin for makeup application. My foundation glides on so smoothly and just looks so airbrushed and perfect. I also use it to set my makeup, and at the end of the day it will look like I had just applied it. It’s great to even just refresh the skin throughout the day. I keep it in my purse at all times.
I use this mainly for spraying my brush to enhance the quality of any eyeshadow I wear.  It's not the best out there to set my makeup per se, but it's not bad.  It doesn't break me out and that's a major plus.  Packaging is sleek and it's pretty cool how you twist the "cap" to open and close the bottle.  I recommend this for eyeshadows and initially setting my foundation, but still believe there are better setting sprays.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
This is my GOAT!!! I've been using this ever since I began my makeup journey back in 2008 and boy has it been good to me! This is perfect to limit powdery look after makeup application, moisturizes sensitive skin without irritation, and refreshes whenever sprayed. I personally don't use this as a setting spray (didn't really do much to help my makeup last longer), but I have found various other uses for this product. Its worth a try
Hannah C.
North Huntingdon
If you are someone who likes to bake or do layers of makeup, I would give this a shot.  Moderately priced for the brand. I especially like to spray this on an eye shadow brush to pack on pigment onto the eye lid.  If this is your intention, I would invest!
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This is not a makeup spray to prolong the wear of your makeup! However, that being said, this spray does an excellent job at softening your makeup look by reducing any 'powderiness'. It also has a very pleasant, slightly musky smell. I kinda wanna spray this on as a perfume! I wouldn't say the actual spray bottle is the best, but you just have to be very careful with it. For reference, I love the spray bottle for the urban decay setting spray!
Melissa H.
Aumsville
I have had this product for a long time & have used it off on. I wouldn’t say it’s the best setting spray that I have used, but it’s not the worst. I think it smells good which is a plus. Made my face almost to shiny.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This is a standard primer, nothing special. I feel like this costs way too much money for the price. If I want a luxury priced primer, I would opt for  Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer instead of this. The only reason I could really see opting for this one is if you are one of those people who want all of your makeup products to match and you are already a MAC person. Average product with a premium price tag.
Amanda J.
Albany
I love this stuff. I use it before my make up, during my make up application, and after I finish as a setting spray. it just helps the make up melt into the skin and gets rid of the appearance of powder on the face. I wouldn't say that it helps with the longevity of the make up but because it is a hydrating mist that in itself can help the make up last longer. Great for all skin types and the mister on the spray itself is great, which is important b/c it won't leave water drop marks on your face.
Taylor N.
Cambridge , MA
My favorite setting spray! I have tried many brands including urban decay, mario bascadeau, coola, arrow hydrate, nyx, and others and this is by FAR the best for hydrating and keeping makeup on throughout the day. It doesn't make my face feel sticky like many of the others do but rather a fine mist which I prefer! The bottle is also a plus - it works great and last a long time so it ends up being a better deal than others that cost less as well.
Leslie B.
Converse, TX
This is on my everyday routine, I like doing crazy looks with my eyeshadow and this is the only thing that mades my metallic eyeshadows pop. Besides the fact that mades my skin look more natural. But if you have oily skin try not to spray too much because it can look very oily on the skin. I have been trying to look for a dupe for this product but so far I havent find something close to it. Definitely is worth the price tag!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.