Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Santa Rosa, CA

I've been using this product for awhile now and although it smells amazing it doesn't hold my make up for me. I feel like it makes my skin look oily:(
Emma S.
Emma S.

I LOVE all my MAC products but I must say my MAC Prep + Prime Fix is a MUST!Always the last product I spray to keep my makeup set and looking flawless
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Franklin Park, IL

I love this spray it's my absolute favorite and I swear by it. I use this to set my make up and to prime. This gives a very dewy and flawless finish.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I'm totally in love with this setting spray! It keeps all my makeup in place especially when I sweat a little since its getting really hot now a days.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.

I absolutely love this stuff. It sets & makes my makeup last basically all day. I also love that they have a travel size perfect to keep in your bag.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

Yaasss. This stuff works so good it's just so nice when and after you spray this stuff on which makes everything looks so nice and dowy which I like.
Yalitza L.
Yalitza L.
Carolina

ME ENCANTAAA>!!! No lo cambio por nada de verdad que entre el costo y la cantidad de producto vale la pena y mas cuando la calidad del mismo es 1000.
I love this product coz it is really nice on the skin and it is a really good base for your makeup it glides on smoothly and I love it good product 🌸
Edmil R.
Edmil R.

This product is definitely one of my holy grail! A few spray on my face and it leaves my makeup lasting the whole day without looking completely dry.
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

I love how it sets your makeup. Love the smell and how it feels on your face . Nice bottle , easy to apply and use . Will definitely purchase again.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.