Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
Jan. 26, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Best setting spray every! I absolutely love this I love the smell of it as well! My makeup sets perfect.
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing
Aug. 2, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I literally want to use this for everything­čśŹ I wish they had something as magical for hair and body too.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
Love this spray! It's perfect for everyday use. Doesn't cause breakouts. Works great and last for hours.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL
June 30, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
July 10, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Danya H.
Danya H.
Medley, FL
I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX
This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA
July 13, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.