BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12076)
Betti B.
I love this primer! I am so glad a friend recommended it to me. I was having problems with my foundation staying on all day and after trying this primer foundation problems ceased to exist. I also find that a little goes a long way, which is a definite plus for me.
Holly W.
This stuff is a life saver !! Does your makeup look too powdery ? Want to refresh it throughout the day with a spray that won't move your makeup around ? Need to wet a brush that will make your pigments, foiled shadows , etc stick better ? USE THIS !! I always have a bottle on hand ! Love it
Kristina M.
Love this spray!! Especially for wetting my brushing before applying a shimmery eyeshadow! This setting spray will makeup last through the whole day, I promise. I have gone through like 5 bottles and I would recommend this product to any beauty lover (:
Laraja C.
Bronx, NY
This product is my ride or die product. I have no idea how of this bottle I went throughout the years but it is worth it. I use it to blend out my makeup and it really helps for that
Jacob P.
Iowa City
This product is wonderful. It made my skin look very dewey and moisturized and really set my makeup into place. I used this before going out with a full face of makeup and it worked at making it long lasting! I definitely would buy this product again.
Jessica B.
Great primer and setting spray. I usually use it to fix eye shadows and hide pores. It leaves a natural and matte finish, and it works great on all skin types. I definitely recommend it!!
Monica C.
MONTCLAIR, CA
I use it before my makeup. It has so many vitamins in it that it helps with the health of my skin. It smells so good as well. Sometimes I can use it as setting spray but it is was not made for that purpose. Amazing on dry skin like mine. A must have!!
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA
Love how this product makes my skin feel. Pretty expensive but it works good. It could be a bit better for the price you pay. I recommend it to others however there are cheaper products out there that work just as good.
aria z.
Perkasie, PA
This product is very nice. It sets and primes your makeup and lasts all day. It has a dewy finish but not to shinny. Its good for all skin types in my opinion. It evenly sprays the whole face and is easy to apply. I reccomened its worth the money 8/10
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.