BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Angicel E.
Yonkers, NY
My absolute stamp in my everyday makeup. I cannot express how much I love this product it hydrates your skin and it makes your makeup stay in place all day. I literally bath in this product before and after makeup application. I'd say I go through at least 5-6 bottles in the year. But I do wear makeup everyday.
Unique M.
This Mac prep plus prime is an absolute must in my makeup looks. Even when I'm not wearing makeup just to refresh my skin throughout the day, or after I cleanse my skin just gives me that extra something. It doesn't have any sunscreen protection as it's meant to set your makeup or give you that refreshing look.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
A holy grail product! I cannot leave the house with my makeup on without a few spritz of this. It just makes everything melt into my skin so seamlessly and I feel like my makeup looks so natural and put together with this.
Kerri G.
Enid, OK
This is my favorite step in my makeup routine. I love how after spritzing this over my face it makes all my makeup kind of blend together and look natural. It smell great, and feels amazing and hydrating. Unlike other facial mists I've tried it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Abby A.
Noblesville, IN
This is such a multi-purpose use product. I use it by applying it to eyeshadow brushes to make make eyeshadows more pigmented, use it as a skin refresher, and use it to soften powder products. It never dries out my skin & love that during different seasons, they have different scents (such as coconut).
Lesley J.
This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Smells fantastic!! I love to spray this on before I apply foundation and powder. Really helps to lock the makeup to your skin. I also apply after makeup is done to create a nice finished look. Helps to keep the face looking flawless and locks in your makeup!! Love love love and am
Keeping it in my beauty regimen.
Blanca E.
Must have product, feels fresh and makes your makeup not look caked on or powdery also if you have peach fuzz helps them stay flat after you tap them down with a beauty blender . I will definitely buy more after I run out
keilan j.
yuma
I LOVE MAC !!!!!!! this is the best thing on earth all the makeup people on youtube had it and said its amazing so i had to buy it myself when an eyeshadow was not pigmented that much all i had to do was spray some on and my eyes were popennnnn i was like YASSSSS baby girl.  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ayana J.
Bowie, MD
I have been through 3 big bottles of this, it is such a refreshing product and I am glad they came out with it because I use it before, during, and after applying my makeup. It helps immensely with blending and setting the face. I will definitely buy again, not soon though because I just purchased a new bottle!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.