Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Have used this product for a while now. I am not sure that it is worth the hype have used other products that work just as well. Not bad I just think I prefer a simple NYC primer.
Erika H.
Erika H.

This product is wonderful, after I use foundation it goes on sometimes even use a little in my makeup while blending out it. Feels flawless! Recommended to everyone of my friends!
Kandyce H.
Kandyce H.

This is very long lasting, It didn't bug my skin and I have mixed skin due to the weather so it changes all the time. I wasn't sure how it would work but I think it was worth it.
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.

I love ! So good for refreshing the face it smells so good it's great if you over powder I literally can't say anything bad about this it's def worth the price. #mac #influenster
Stormy J.
Stormy J.

Love love love this product .use it to hydrate my face and use it for my eyeshadow. It gives my eyeshadow a nice more metallic look and overall enhances the look of my eye makeup
Elaine G.
Elaine G.
Stockbridge, GA

I wear makeup every single day. This setting spray helps my makeup to have a natural look and it keeps it set all day. I have oily skin but leaves a matte finish after every use.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Nazareth, PA

This sets my makeup and makes my skin look amazing!!! I think this is a must have for anybody who wears makeup. It's so good every time my bottle runs low i pick up another asap
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
San Bernardino, CA

Love this setting spray to give more pigment to my eyeshadows. Although I find it doesn't make my make up last long. It does mess all of the powders together to look like skin:)
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Tampa, FL

Best setting spray on the market. Easy to travel with. Easy to spray. Makes my makeup look like its almost natural and truly if you use this on your bare skin it minimizes pores
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Vallejo, CA

I use this all the time and this is one of my go to's all the time! Definitely repurchasing! On my third bottle. My skin type is normal to combination and it eorks great for me.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.